When did you stop supporting Trump?

When did you stop supporting Trump?

Attached: images (10).jpg (660x464, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eat a bag of dicks faggot

hahhahahaah

When I found out your mother died of aids. Liked fucking her in the ass.

I never voted in my life. I don't watch reality TV shows.

When I realized he had no intention of building the wall or doing anything to stop the flood of illegals pouring into the country in record numbers.

When he got nothing out of Mexico despite 3 years of bargaining

Look ... another faggot.

No Syrian Withdrawal, no vote

Look a Mexican faggot.

Facebook might be more suited to your needs Mr. Boomer

Attached: 1558987036514.png (190x266, 13K)

Attached: 1556679542830.jpg (940x940, 159K)

I'm still voting for him, but my enthusiasm was curbed with his gun grabbing shit

I realize that before he even got the primary. Trump supporters are gullible as fuck, literally medieval peasant levels of stupid

Attached: 1550800454059.png (930x316, 585K)

Building the wall. Stay mad faggot

Second tuesday of last week.

Suppressors next and then Red Flag Laws. I fear it's gonna get bloody.

The Congolese invaders in Texas sent me over the edge. I was born and raised in San Antonio and I thought maybe Trump would do something but what can he do anyways? I’m not voting for him in 2020 but I’m not voting period so..

as soon as the election was over and I was safe from the Satanic Bitch.
I'll support him again when the Democrats run the next psychopathic mass murdering asshole that scares the shit out of me.

Wowoweee u showed him, user.

>I fear it's gonna get bloody.
Bad attitude.
MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

There was never a "fuck this!" Moment. Just growing dissatisfaction from watching him bleat on Twitter rather than doing anything effective. He never switched to the ball being in his court when he got elected, it was the same rhetoric from the campaign trail, of saying effectively "why won't somebody do something!" Which yeah, that's why I voted for you dumbass, to DO SOMETHING. I'll still vote for him in 2020 though, no way in hell would I vote Democrat.

For me it was when he called white nationalists "fine people"... That was the most terrifying day of my life and I realized we had created a monster.

This. Like seriously a couple weeks ago. Once I put it together that the whole 'hey let's fly these illegals straight to sanctuary cities where they'll never be caught and can just disappear into society' and I broke out of the like thought that that would really stick it to the lefties and realized that the trolling isn't the important part.

I never did.
Anyone who thinks trump is a good president is a literal fucking moron.

>. I was born and raised in San Antonio
Those fucking kikes are going to pozz the Alamo. They seriously need to be incapacitated

>when did you stop supporting trump
Summer 2017

He had already made huge mistakes, hired shitty people, and walked into deepstate traps.
That was all forgivable, except that all trump did was tweet, and I got a sense that he was never going to get anything done.

Fast forward to summer 2019 and I was 100% right. Trump is a faggot cuck who won't fight for anything. He tweets and that's it.

Worse than Obama, and I never voted for the nigger

Shut up nigger

user you better get out before ebola-chan gets you.

Attached: a5f.png (512x1197, 819K)

Shut up kike

>the entirety of main stream media calls trump an evil nazi that need to be impeached
>people like OP that definitely aren't concern trolls say he's abandoned his base and they wont vote for him "again"
really makes you think

Shut up tranny

The point where he put Israel first.

A lot of people are going to die and I plan on not being one of them.

t. nu-male

He's still quite amiable isn't he, what?

Nov of 2024

“fine people on both sides” he was talking about the people debating on keeping our statutes or getting rid of them or do take all your talking points from mainstream media with out research

When he couldn't get shit done. Even when the Republicans had all the power. He's basically Bush only he whines about everything.

This. I live in Cali
>inb4 fuck you fag you live California therefore you deserve to die
I voted for trump to fucking help us. Sending more illegals to “sanctuary cities” is not helping whites. How about just enforce fucking laws

Bingo. He tweets like he's not the president.

You know how women instantly lose respect for their man if another man starts any sort of problem and their man acts like a little bitch and pussies out? No woman wants to be humiliated with everyone *knowing* she's with a weak little bitch.

Well that's how it is with trump. He talked tough when he was campaigning, and told us all how great he would be and how he would fight so tough for us and WIN SO MUCH, but then as soon as he *actually* had to start fighting he had no idea what to do, no idea what was even LEGAL to do, and he realized his enemies know how to use the government much better than he ever will.

I truly believe that in the first 9 months trump essentially gave up, and decided that if he can get any accomplishments without trying then great, but his #1 concern is helping Israel, and his #2 concern is helping his post-president self.

Many on the right scoff at it, but the left wants to lock him up for fake crimes, or possibly even real crimes he committed before he became POTUS. He wanted to play with the big boys and he git fucked, and America got fucked

Hey fellow Trump supporters, i just got off the trump train because i saw a tranny shaving on a Gillette commercial.

>shut up tranny
How sad is your life that you pretend everyone who talks shit about faggot Trump is a tranny, and that it's your duty to go around calling people trannies?

When trump leaves office and still hasn't done shit while Democrats gain their permanent majority, are you still going to waste your time calling people trannies when they were right all along?

What does it make you think? This is a pic I took February 1st 2016. I openly wept with joy when he won on election night. I fucking fought everybody over it, I stood up for him from the moment he came down that golden escalator. I told everybody the whole time 'this guy is going to win and it's going to be great.' I was here guacposting with you guys. I made a Twitter sock puppet account and helped spread the Ted Cruz sex scandal to help our guy win. I watched every rally with you guys, I bought one of the misprint Green St Patrick's day hats before they were going for seven hundred bucks in ebay.
He is a fucking global capitalist crony like any other. If you just fucking open your eyes you will see the highest number of illegals ever, the greatest money to Isreal ever, he's done more anti gun shit than Obama, he hasn't pulled a single soldier out of the sandbox. No wall, he's pimping the same fake economic numbers he called Obamas government it for. Trump is a fucking lost cause, a pro war pro fag pro Isreal anti gun anti white male fucking vampire like every other politician. Wake the fuck up.

Attached: Me.jpg (1080x1920, 781K)

Support for Israel
No action on censorship/1A
Spics still here
No wall

i didnt. i support him 11- percent. no more liberal democrats. ever

110 percent, even

>When did you stop supporting Trump?
when he fired Bannon? When he went all Amnesty? When he sucked mulitinational corp cock and said we need the most immigrants EVA to replace American workers? When his staff said that anyone that supports "immigration restrictions" is "fringe" and twitter tough guy Trump didn't walk it back?

the moment he became president.

>mission accomplished, jewsa and israel are kill.

ww3 next, and all our problems will be gone in a big ball of poof.

When he went to AIPAC and hired the guy from Exxon Mobil. Basically, before he even became president.

I never supported this moron.

When you stop being a kike.

sage

Attached: 1560140449304.jpg (530x241, 18K)

Why do you guys fall for the Republican versus Democrat paradigm as if those are the only options or options that actually do anything? That shit is purely for TV. Politics on TV or red versus blue is the most surface level normie shit of the iceberg. How old are you guys? Either boomers, late 20's/early 30's Libertarians from Jow Forums living in Colorado, or young baby's first politics Republican club at a college?

Show flag, /ptg/ nigger.

Because doing nothing is worse and retarded.
>evil wins when good people do nothing

Never did, never will.

Attached: T (55).jpg (989x1200, 219K)

At least you used a meme flag this time leaf.

Attached: 20190609_161619.jpg (936x598, 330K)

You doing something is either the same as nothing or making things worse. Also, I never implied do nothing like sit on the couch and jerk off. Just do some other alternative. Shit, expose and doxx some Jews or /ptg/'s shill team. Expose Trump-supporting "patriot" YouTubers for working for a major company and staging all their rallies by hiring Antifa to show up to act retard. There's plenty of other alternatives. Fuck, you can expose Hollywood Jews for peepee touching.

Checked
Although I never voted for him I definitely memed a lot for him.
He likes Jews and Mexicans too much and I live in a southern state near the border so I’m kind of pissed he actually jewed us out of the wall so fuck him

Attached: 1559795741207.jpg (1200x786, 109K)

A 4 year president or a 40 year congressman. The president is the whole problem.

I never supported that limpdick cuck

Attached: 1555601303985.jpg (4000x4000, 1.44M)

Attached: 5B7E7B81-B0E2-4E8C-9617-9F7B3B447551.jpg (2048x2521, 2.02M)

>Eat a bag of dicks faggot
fpbp

fuck off, JIDF

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: funding and voting.jpg (1666x1346, 592K)

>Lets suck off the jews more to own the chinks
Fucking neocons, I swear

This is a /ptg/ poster. That thread in particular uses this image over and over, and there are many others to refute it.

Attached: 1560061692420.png (206x213, 48K)

They’re all problems
What’s to stop me and 20 good men from sneaking into DC and killing them all?

Attached: 602F48EE-B8A7-40BE-9904-9F9DDF74FF41.jpg (1024x805, 42K)

Attached: 1560062005764m.jpg (1024x993, 129K)

Looks like I'm convinced. I'm voting for Biden now

Attached: biden-defends-iran-deal-delays-presidential-decision-at-aa-02-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 105K)

Checked.
Never supported him.

Attached: America666.jpg (1313x169, 73K)

Attached: 1558964572099.jpg (720x720, 93K)

>more gubberment programs eggscelerate xD
Yangposters are the worst

Another neocon, the same as trump

OMG JIDF

U STOOPID DUMZ

LIBTARDS VOTE FOR JIDF BIDEN!!!

I BLAME OBAMA!!!

Attached: hide ptg threads.jpg (2449x1717, 1020K)

>Against Trump for MIGA reasons
Understandable
>Suddenly shills for Yang, the Asian Bernie Sanders
Nice try, /ptg/. You can't discredit the entire base of people who dislike Trump.

Why wouldnt you support him? The establishment hates him. How have none of you noticed that the only bills congress lets through are the pro Israel ones? Quit falling for shilling, obviously Trump helps Israel, but he is doing his best (a pretty damn good job) to help your country. Best president in a long time. Dont fall for the demoralist/blackpill shilling. Also, if you think Jews love him, youre a fucking idiot. The only Jews that like him are Israel, and they will like nearly any politician. Jews voted against trump in record numbers, look at their institutions shitting themselves over him.

Oh and white birthrates have surpassed those of nonwhites in the US under Trump fkr the first time in long time. But you wont here that in this shithole, there is a 24/7 shilling campaign to destroy his support.

Hes doing all he can to get te wall built you fucking retard. Do you not pay attention to the news? Congress obstructs nearly everything he does.

Attached: dilation.png (1416x4048, 1.25M)

Cope harder

Attached: 1560060650032.png (1632x346, 243K)

The tariffs

Stop using a proxy, kike.

>trump is a neocon
>nevermind the fact that the neocons and neolibs hate him
Fuck off you fucking jew faggot

Not using a Proxy. Memeflags get the gas.

WOW IM VOTING FOR THE CHINK NOW #YANGGOYNG

Attached: D1SIy8hXQAARPoF.jpg (1671x2048, 311K)

>What is entertainment for TV.

>A Republican congress held up Trump in the first 2 years

Attached: 1551912881899.jpg (665x767, 103K)

The very fact that you have images like that saved and are posting with a memeflag just means you’re a shill
How much is Yang paying you? Or are you actually expecting him to give you $1000 a month?

>suck off jews to own the chinks
You mean the 500 billion a year trade deficit to China?
>but muh 3 billion to Israel
Fuck off, Chang

Attached: EB14A988-D7D0-40A8-8CC7-BB1A22D8153E.jpg (600x701, 58K)

Especially john bolton hates him, yeah, nice try

>Ur a shill cuz you arent one of trumpc cultists
Ok i guess

>Whats wrong with israel?
Typical neocon playbook

When he pushed Bannon out in August 2017
I really started to hate him after his state of the union address at the beginning of this year where he spent 30 minutes talking about the holocaust and fighting anti-semitism and said he wanted more immigration then ever

>When did you stop supporting Trump?

When hell freezes over.

Attached: Hell_Has_Fozen_Over.jpg (415x215, 18K)

May, five months into his first year.

That is when I realized:

(1) He would not get rid of Javanka, even after pretty much his entire base wanted him to. The fact he ignored nepotism laws and brought that communist-globalist couple in was a slap in the face to his base.
(2) Then in May of his first year he stated, during an interview, that he is a globalist.
(3) Then he fired his MAGA guys and hired in all communist-globalists, all recommended by Javanka.
(4) He did not end DACA Day 1 as he promised, and he did nothing toward implimenting E-Verify and ending chain migration, the lotto migration, and catch-and-release.
(5) He never built the wall and Mexico was never going to pay. And what little wall he has REPLACED is ugly as sin, not the "big, beautiful" wall he promised.
(6) He signed the omnibus bill, another slap in the face to his base, then promised never to do it again. But he did it again this year.

Trump is a liar.
Trump is a betrayer.
Trump is an anti-American communist-globalist.
Trump warned us he was the snake, and we let him in. Fool me once. He lost my vote.

When he threw Flynn under the bus in order to appease the media. An act of self-sabotage that shows he's either a coward, or really has no idea how this works.

>no solution

Attached: DB86EAC3-852C-48B5-894D-A99D3B1B1853.png (620x1016, 233K)

Hello, what's this?

Attached: 1552284663487.png (1004x413, 79K)

I didn't. I'm just confused mostly. I don't know what to believe anymore.

No you’re a shill because you automatically assumed I’m a trump supporter because I called yang retarded
You ignored my question.
How much is Yang paying you?

You have aids now. This joke isnt very funny. Well, for you. Fucking aids haver.