I lurk here constantly, have been since I was a freshman in HS. I'm 21 now...

I lurk here constantly, have been since I was a freshman in HS. I'm 21 now, I am in a loving relationship of four years and am planning on purposing in the coming months. She is planning on joining the armed forces but has asked me not to as she wants one of us to not be brainwashed, she plans on going to become an MP as it will help her with future career choices and will make it easier for her when it comes to reentering the workforce(she wants to I would prefer she didn't.) I feel a sense of duty as much as I hate dying for the Zog I feel the need to serve my country and to put my life on the line in order to preserve their freedoms. What should I do? Any advice?
Her

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

Fuck off. This place is not your personal blog.

Attached: 1555406098120.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

>asking for advice
nigger

Kill yourself faggot you have received a sage.

Join Academi

cuck
just kys now

Right now she is in college working on criminal justice. I'm working at a gas station saving money so we can live as well as buying land. I feel like if I do join I'm going against my own morals as well as what she would like but on the flip side if I don't I am letting myself down and my country.
My dog, he's getting old

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.39M)

If this is real and not a troll post you're fucked.

I know. Also sorry I figured since it was about the military and such it would be considered on topic

You are fucked, enjoy getting cucked by any nigger she comes across.

I didn't read your blog post, but you and her should start having kids now.

At least she has the body type of a female soldier down

>what will my women do when surrounded by testosterone and sweat and naked anti--hypothermia snuggles in single person sleeping bags

>wife is joining the military

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! She's going to fuck so many dudes you won't even be able to count the miles of dick thats been ran through her!

T. Vet

Attached: 1558660406141.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

OP, you're retarded.
>1. Do not get married. Don't. Just, seriously don't. She'll hold all the cards, if she whines, say that only consummation is needed to be married in the eyes of God.
>2. Your woman is getting a career and not having children. Srs wtf
>3. Your woman is enlisting in the armed forces. Enlisted women are turbo sluts, if she enlists, she will fuck around, a looooot.
>4. You don't enlist to serve your country, you enlist for gibs. Because realistically you're not serving your country or people. You're actively working against them, you're a merc for which company has the most interests in what sand box. You're also going to learn how much you hate your country and government if you join up
>5. If she's already thinking about going career instead of having kids, it's best to either duck out now or lay down what your priorities are before shit gets fucked later down the road

>She's in college
>I'm working my ass off
She should be either working too or living at home. Odds are she's going to come out with a lot of student loans that you'll be stuck paying off.

>T. Vet
So you ran through miles of dick yourself, or what?

Attached: 9fhq2cZ.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

No, we just all fucked that one decent looking female on base and passed her around.

This. Enlisted women are often just communal holes

why do people talk about themselves like this on an user board? The whole point is to have a raw discussion about topics without egos getting involved.

One of you will likely end up fucking around if you join the military.
Would NOT advise.

I've been lurking since I was a freshman, now I'm 29. I'm also a professor at a State University with a high profile somewhere in the Midwest. Stop being niggers and start studying!

You're an idiot. If you've been here as long as you say, you know military bitches go for 1 reason, you fucking cuck.

>she plans on going to become an MP as it will help her with future career choices and will make it easier for her when it comes to reentering the workforce
lol
prior work experience: standing still for 12 hours a day for 4 years