Things for Minecraft Apocalypse

I heard an 18 wheeler tractor with a grappling hook and chain will flop over an MRAP in Minecraft

Attached: 5ac2d28e56666.image.jpg (400x293, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1SjCLBqeu0xRDt1jBW83qKFgBevvEGri1/view?usp=sharing
the-eye.eu/public/murdercube.com/
rageuniversity.org/PRISONESCAPE/PRISON FIGHTING AND WEAPONS/index001.html
mega.nz/#!Y4Nn2AJI!16fuGLfusLwDYS7yAC-EezAHmX4BcvRDPm1Ah6MGwsk
youtube.com/watch?v=YkEBXD15Vb8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whenever making redstone contraptions, I always refer to my redstone handbook.

drive.google.com/file/d/1SjCLBqeu0xRDt1jBW83qKFgBevvEGri1/view?usp=sharing

Attached: Redstone Handbook.jpg (831x1200, 116K)

improvised eggsplosive device

Attached: 1531894665550.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Vehicles also do not run without oxygen, and fire consumes oxygen...in Minecraft.

Hard to do much to an MRAP aside from mobility kills, even then they have runflats or onboard compressors. If you make a tar/pitch concoction you might be able to stall it out, but you're talking gallons of the stuff and expecting it to be driving on the sidewalk next to the building.

Attached: ciaglow.jpg (218x231, 5K)

which update was this??

is it a mod?

civilian vehicles =/= military vehicles

Inexperienced and impaired drivers overturn military vehicles with high centers of gravity all the time. Several dozen soldiers who’ve died in “The War on Terror” died in rollovers of various sorts

any guides on hand to hand combat (knives) in minecraft

Caveat: If you're learning to fight from a book, there's a solid chance you're not really learning to fight; rather, you're convincing yourself you possess an ability you're not really cultivating. No manual is going to be a substitute for personal instruction, and sparring. That said, here are a couple libraries relevant to your interests:
the-eye.eu/public/murdercube.com/
rageuniversity.org/PRISONESCAPE/PRISON FIGHTING AND WEAPONS/index001.html
Enjoy these Minecraft FAQs and strategy guides.

>dump paint on glass
>just shoot it until it cracks and the glow in the darks can’t see out of it

I remember some retards in Afghanistan drove an Abrams on a sand bank by a river and fell into it. People forget the armed forces (baring people like pilots and mechanics/technicians) are retarded

I personally like to use Redstone Machine guns like this to protect my house from mobs.

Remember to not dig straight down and keep safe user!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Someone said in chat, when it comes to knife duels the loser dies and has to respawn while the winner might have time to build a hospital but eventually dies as well

he's just talking about minecraft. why imply this?

I think I know how to play.

Would a tactically advanced enemy making a violent entry to a building shoot at a menacing looking mannequin that was packed full of tannerite?

Attached: military-tactical-masculine-male_1_9e4971d29baa0cb326b591fb5d6e0d28.jpg (300x400, 37K)

At a point you can't add more explosives and expect any more damage to be done to an armored vehicle, all you do then is lift them farther off the ground. It needs to penetrate the armor to do damage to the crew. However at some height of a falling vehicle you will kill the occupants from crashing back to the ground. At this point the energy to lift them off the ground is also enough to kill them. As such, at the point when they will die on the way up and once they return to the ground.

If brute force isn't working, it's because you aren't using enough of it.

Attached: l2.jpg (1782x1188, 740K)

That's the conventional wisdom, but it's contingent on the assumption that both players are newbs. A reasonable assumption. The question is, if you were to study the strategy guides and practice the techniques in creative mode before entering PVP, might that not increase your chances of success in the duel? And that question largely remains unanswered.

I don't know for sure, but I keep those links on hand for when anyone asks about manuals.

Attached: 1454545547349.jpg (919x559, 113K)

So when in doubt, add extra?

Attached: Thinking.jpg (396x396, 22K)

Concertina wire will get all wrapped up in the wheels and axles if they run over it. It'll even stop some tracked vehicles. It's very tough stuff but they have to run over it so use it at night.

Attached: concertina-wire-250x250.jpg (250x198, 14K)

In the video game of Minecraft stopping wildfires are difficult even in the best of times. During some apocalypse/"without rule of law" scenario most resources will be tied up in other things to bother handling fires. In the video game of Minecraft a single flint and steel can take out entire section of the map and even with enormous amounts of resources fire is hard or impossible to contain until it runs its course.

Now imagine 100's of Minecraft players in the video game of Minecraft with nothing more than flint and steel going around starting fires

Attached: 9872364876234.jpg (3000x3527, 2.51M)

In the video game of Minecraft, of course

Attached: 89236478234234.jpg (1280x696, 134K)

The conventional wisdom is sound and even holds true for experienced players.
Caveats are of course, sneaking up and getting a critical first hit in, or crafting a substantially longer tool for the range advantage.
I'm not gonna link any recipes though.

In the video game of Minecraft, certainly.

Molten hot copper makes for a good penetrator against heavily armored blocks.
As does powdered aluminium, iron oxide and a magnesium redstone fuse, but will take some time to burn through.

Large tires are a source of fuel.

Attached: 287477_082914-kgo-amored-img.jpg (1300x732, 629K)

In the video game Minecraft, yes

>>It needs to penetrate the armor to do damage to the crew.

Also see picture of tank, not a jumped up jeep.

Attached: 51VbTygDkRL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 36K)

There's nothing going on here is there?

Attached: ATFStaresInInfringement.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Very high front wheel arch on that mincraft design. A large cavity that could be filled quickly with a stick mounted object.
Any warping to the front axle would likely render the vehicle immobile until an admin could perform a server reset.

Nothing going on here I assume?

Attached: ATFAlwaysWatching.jpg (843x1500, 248K)

Ca fentanyl + dmso + water gun

Breeding pair of rats Will eat the corpses your enemies and turn it into palatable meat

Attached: 70CA1745-E5DE-4A5B-BBD8-8D4B1E773B69.jpg (654x960, 77K)

Have you tried playing with a modpack ? Vanilla Minecraft is boring

Attached: 1510433299088.jpg (374x503, 45K)

Attached: 8A82A76F02A94BDEB23F669852A8A366.jpg (1024x743, 134K)

Attached: 3b16c46.jpg (613x960, 59K)

Attached: redflag.jpg (781x956, 119K)

1/4

Attached: SmartSelect_20190610-010111_Tor Browser (Alpha).jpg (1949x1336, 617K)

2/4

Attached: SmartSelect_20190610-010426_Tor Browser (Alpha).jpg (1577x1142, 568K)

3/4

Attached: SmartSelect_20190610-010604_Tor Browser (Alpha).jpg (1562x1167, 501K)

Attached: WhatNigger.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Attached: FBIOPENUP.jpg (1600x900, 303K)

Nice try fed, im not clicking on that link

I wish i remembered how to craft tnt in minecraft. I remember learning it while in the army when i played but that was 7 years ago.

4/4
mega.nz/#!Y4Nn2AJI!16fuGLfusLwDYS7yAC-EezAHmX4BcvRDPm1Ah6MGwsk

Attached: SmartSelect_20190610-010707_Tor Browser (Alpha).jpg (1572x1164, 510K)

Lulz

What’s that item used for in Minecraft?

Full-auto bow and arrow fire

Nice. In Minecraft you can also do things with junkyard airbags like hide them under a false porch.

Attached: Air-Bag-Safety-Facts.jpg (1280x782, 93K)

In what Home Depot do I find razor concertina?

KEK for prose

This is low IQ bait
> Not telling anons to do shit that's weird and makes normies feel insane
> Not sexualizing handshakes via memes which news will repost to upset boomers

Lol
Roll out mraps and see what happens

> Not telling anons to false flag themselves FOR gun rights
Why do I keep coming here. It's been years.

in minecraft an engine will destroy itself very quickly if the radiator right behind the grill catches fire

In Minecraft these can be quite disorienting

Attached: 51B0uz2znGL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 26K)

I heard if a few interstate overpasses fail in the Midwest New York would run out of food in a couple days.

Sure, all you have to do is get a grappling hook connected while original fire arrows are shot at you, in minecraft.

Well a grappling hook chained to a power pole can also be dropped down from a roof top in Minecraft

One of the funniest movie scenes was that dumb jew movie where the neighboring frat placed airbags all over the office.

in minecraft?

Dangling one from an overpass would definitely fuck up your minecarts

what type of metal and how many per link to craft that chain?

youtube.com/watch?v=YkEBXD15Vb8

i heard that you can edit milkshakes with explosives in minecraft. Lol that’d bea funny prank!

Aren't MRAPS top heavy?

And the forests in SoCal are full of dead/dry trees which are highly flammable

It’s why SoCal goes up in flames every summer

Logistics are essential in the world of Minecraft. If you control or destabilize shipping in the world of Minecraft then it would lead to disaster. Make friends with all the freighters on your server!

GUYS WHERE DO I BUY POTASSIUM NITRATE IN AMERICA

>poo asking for help finding fertilizer

Attached: MXpLc.jpg (720x480, 50K)

SIRS YOU BUY SIM MODULES FROM ALIEXPRESS? THEY WORK IN AMERICA? SPECIFICALLY NEWYORK