Media blackout

I was in this Jow Forums thread where OP was discussing about a media blackout and it will correspond on Q's arrival.

>

OP mentioned about the media blackout will take effect June 23/24 where an abundance of information is gonna be released and that mainstream media will be forced to cover of this happening but they "will be up shit's creek", quoting OP.

OP said that this blackout will affect Jow Forums because "Jow Forums might also go dark as it is a compromised board." and to keep an eye out on anything Q related.

>

Check out this old archived thread from June 4, 2019, the OP in this board discussed massive satanic child sex rings in Hollywood and mentioned to watch the Christopher Nolan Dark Knight trilogy films as they relate about Q

some quotes from this thread:

"Christopher Nolan is redpilled and successfully hid his power level until it was too late for them to blacklist him.

The Dark Knight Trilogy is about Q"

"rewatch the whole trilogy while thinking about Qanon."

Can the Dark Knight trilogy have clues about Q?

idk you tell me!!!

Attached: batman begins.jpg (960x1440, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WolCRgDDJbQ&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=pSH3xWNUWi4
youtu.be/iymSeZp8Q1Y
thepedogate.com/entertainment/lindsay-lohan-reveals-heath-ledger-was-murdered-from-the-top-hollywood-pedos-to-stop-him-from-spreading-the-truth/
oprah.com/omagazine/oprahs-maui-farm-photos-pictures-of-oprahs-hawaii-land/all
chicagobusiness.com/article/20070609/ISSUE03/100027943/oprah-farm-now-a-family-retreat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Q

Attached: Am I retarded.gif (240x180, 2M)

Attached: kind of a retard.jpg (499x334, 30K)

>Q-tip phaggot

Get rekt m8

Attached: D9629BB0-5118-49EA-A1E7-0C64992D5AD0.jpg (834x960, 80K)

bump
see mighty im not op :)

Attached: freckl.jpg (512x512, 38K)

Kill em' all, Q!

Really?

Attached: facepalm.gif (392x272, 638K)

Moar faggotry, faggot.

Ok so there's that weird sandy hook shot in one of the movies, what else? Give us some examples.

Attached: 1555720155647.jpg (1440x810, 220K)

Well, there is the whole story of a man who is from one of the richest, most powerful, and most loved families in Gotham (NYC) who develops an alter-ego to save everyone from the organized crime ring that controls them.

There's also the bit in one of the movies where he takes control of a massive surveillance operation in order to stop the bad guy, after which it gets destroyed because that system itself is an evil.

There's also the story of the anarchist leader (Bane) who acts like he is working in the good of the people but is really acting out of misguided interest.

Also there is that famous line of "they will expect one of us in the wreckage _brother_."

Attached: 9781387561254_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg (270x406, 29K)

cool keep me posted

Attached: 1559458926722.jpg (556x702, 75K)

Attached: 62362390_10216597132175636_3930984429870120960_n.jpg (960x960, 83K)

He was pretty much an AnCom

he's a big guy.

yeah I mean by anarchist I wasn't implying he was ancap considering he takes the stock exchange hostage

I can't say that I've seen all of the Dark Knight trilogy I have to re-watch the first two and see the third part.

Attached: 1519786447213.gif (500x259, 1.48M)

His pants are too long. Why is he so rich, but cant get a hem?

Like the FISA declassified on June 6th right? Can't wait for that!

Trump referenced a Bane speech during 2016...

If the trilogy is really meant to tie in to Q posting and Batman = Q then it would seemingly imply that the Q = JFK Jr. or another Kennedy theory is correct. The easiest American political family to draw a parallel to would be the Kennedys.

>young boy gets redpilled to the world by seeing his father shot to death
>inherits his wealth and power
>uses this for good under an alter-ego
>immensely popular with women
>could do anything he wants, dedicates his life to fighting evil and the secret societies his father went up against
>only real friend is a based NYPD cop who also knows the full story, but is powerless to do anything about it without him
>fakes his death to save the world (sry for third part spoilers but you started this thread so it will come up)

Coincidentally I rewatched The Dark Knight trilogy yesterday, no idea what you're going about though

>Until their spirit breaks completely. Until they get a good look at the real Donald Trump, huh? And all the """maga""" things he's done
>You didn't think I'd risk losing the battle for Western society's soul in a meme-fight with you? No, you need an ace in the hole; mine's Blumf.
>I took America's White Knight and brought him down to our level.

Attached: asfafdag.jpg (1200x675, 46K)

oh also he literally fakes his death in a plane crash

bump

Attached: 16550-the-dark-knight-rises-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg (230x345, 39K)

Its fine, there are things more important than spoilers.

Attached: dark knight rises.jpg (1200x675, 51K)

Holy shit

Shit
In witch part, tell me?

Attached: the-dark-knight-rises-beats-the-dark-knight.jpg (550x407, 54K)

the character of "CIA" (that's how he is credited) appears in the dark knight rises, he interrogates Bane on an airplane.

The masketta man?

U U
U U

I haven't baneposted in a while bros I'm all giddy right now

>Sandy Hook
He knew

in what part of the Dark Knight trilogy did the sandy hook mention showed up?

I tried to find a YouTube video of the SH mention and YouTube took it down and coincidentally, I watched it yesterday.

Attached: bane.jpg (284x177, 14K)

no I was talking about the ending of 3, where Wayne sets the batplane off on autopilot to carry the nuke that talia al'ghul activated, and fakes his death in the process. but the line of "they will expect one of us in the wreckage" comes from the CIA/Bane "big guy for you" scene

it is really interesting though that there are not 1 but 2 scenes that illustrate a really good way to fake a death is to use a plane crash

Bump this thread, user

We have work to do!!

Attached: joker.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Somebody post that plane that didn't fly so good with all the impossible memes into reality. It's in France, the fucking house is wearing a mask

If nothing happens on the 22/23rd, will you give up your beliefs?
Or are you just going to contribute any minor event to the prediction and assume it's true anyway?

*HUFF*
In June 1967 a United States surveillance ship was off the coast of Israel
*HUFF*
When it accidentally witnessed a beach side execution of Egyptian POWs by cowardly Israeli soldiers
*HUFF*
The Israeli government attacked this boat with fighter jets despite being allies killing 34 sailors and wounding over 170.
*HUFF*
To this day both the US and Israeli government both waved this away as an accident despite witnesses and US sailors saying otherwise. This was known as the USS Liberty Incident.
*HUFF*

Attached: 1556944368880-pol.jpg (1266x720, 130K)

And you think this gives you power, over me?

the original 1st week of june LARPer/not LARPer's prediction seemingly came true. there was the Flynn dossier that got released, hundreds of pages of HRC investigation papers got released, and Tony Rodham got found dead all on the last day of the first week of June.

Jewnald is the one who tortures people's souls with false hope about "giving power back to the people", (((clownposter))).

Attached: we are q.jpg (1347x766, 243K)

Do you wanna know how I got this $38 billion aid package?

Attached: 00.png (546x546, 319K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WolCRgDDJbQ&feature=share

Attached: DB149D61-E9A7-4F25-B98F-693D20957511.jpg (1388x322, 232K)

Putting faith in anything other than Jesus is bluepilled and gay.

Q predicted this

>TELL THEM IT'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT, DON. LIE LIKE I LIED.

Attached: wdw.jpg (600x300, 12K)

>"rewatch the whole trilogy while thinking about Qanon."

Hi Chris. Money tight these days?

Gotham is Chicago.

I need a shop of this tv monitors with pol.

Attached: 8FEC5DB7-0B20-436E-9613-AE40CA4FFC3D.png (1000x449, 731K)

Ah. Ah. Ah. Lets not blow these crime stats out of proportion.

Attached: download (4).jpg (348x145, 6K)

Well Trump did use the Dark Knight Rises theme in one of his videos that got taken down.

oh fuck the crime stats honkler posts send my sides into orbit every time bros, I've got nothing in return user sry

youtube.com/watch?v=pSH3xWNUWi4

Attached: 754.jpg (1876x2739, 732K)

Batman (the hero) is the invisible hand of the state, supported by high technology, wealth, "experts" et al.
The cops / cia are the normies.
We are the antagonists of each movie, the Op4.

We've had our Scarecrow phase (anonymous).
We're rounding out our Joker phase (honk).
Next phase is Bane phase.

Attached: 1494959951308.jpg (1946x3374, 772K)

youtu.be/iymSeZp8Q1Y
That one

Honk Honk

Attached: 1556035308469.jpg (800x595, 48K)

Im the user who posted those original threads. Happy to see people connecting the dots on their own.

thepedogate.com/entertainment/lindsay-lohan-reveals-heath-ledger-was-murdered-from-the-top-hollywood-pedos-to-stop-him-from-spreading-the-truth/

>Tony Rodham
Christianity is a jewish psyop you fucktard but go ahead and keep sucking the dead kike on a stick dick.

like Jow Forums isn't going to watch pirated copies in minecraft.

Anyone got that big guy pose trump did a few days ago and some sjw got pissed?

I don't remember the exact movie off the top of my head but it's a breif shot of a map that has sandy hook on it, I'm sure there's an user here with a screen cap that can tell you more

I'm more of a "Captain Fuck You" guy myself, Mr. (((Clown))).

Attached: bada77b42f.jpg (337x450, 16K)

thanks
have you heard of SNCTM??
Are they related to Hollywood pedo rings?

Attached: SNCTM.jpg (223x226, 6K)

Fakest and Gayest

The final blackpill?

I pet goat ii. The map had pins through the towers, Sandy Hook and New Orleans.

nope sorry. there are so many cults and weird organizations no one can know them all. did you guys know the Nazi's were building a base in topanga canyon?

So the Batman trilogy is based on JFK Jr???

Pretty badass, I watched begins in theaters like 4 times.

I wish I was in Topanga's canyon.

Attached: wpid-screenshot_2014-06-19-10-40-52_1.jpg (1078x1480, 1.06M)

>THIS TIME GUISE I PROMISE
>REALLY REAL THIS TIME
>FOR REALSIE
>MUH (((Q)))

Attached: OPIsAFaggot.jpg (406x537, 55K)

>Fan made
How fucking stupid do you think people are? No really?

Are you talking about Murphy's Ranch?

The Dark Knight was boring trash

Why did everything go downhill in 2008

people that use copyrighted material in their work do so to have it taken down so they can claim muh conspiracy

t. moron

There is a speech by Bane in the movie. President Trump says it in a speech. Anyone have that?

yeah its

yeah

starting to make more sense, now, yeah?

what do you know about Murphy's Ranch besides being built by the Nazis?

He needs a Q on his shirt

>be spy superhero sent to save the world
>plans at critical stage
>lives at risk
>the future on a knife edge
>posting non stop updates for 2 years openly in public telling everyone your plans in advance

Attached: 1549978793937.jpg (645x1000, 44K)

it got taken over by cult members/beat generation poet hippies. theres sadly a boy scout club very near by they had access to.

This is an anon5 levels of bullshit thread
Absolutely Frank/10
>inb4 the spine beetles

>in what part of the Dark Knight trilogy did the sandy hook mention showed up?
>I tried to find a YouTube video of the SH mention and YouTube took it down and coincidentally, I watched it yesterday.

Attached: conspiracyhook1212.jpg (612x287, 60K)

why does oprah have farms?

oprah.com/omagazine/oprahs-maui-farm-photos-pictures-of-oprahs-hawaii-land/all

chicagobusiness.com/article/20070609/ISSUE03/100027943/oprah-farm-now-a-family-retreat

>"Was getting caught part of your plan?"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1050x576, 32K)

Are they pig farms?

>Bruce Wayne wanted to be caught in Batman Begins
>Joker wanted to be caught in Dark Knight
>Bane wanted to be caught in Dark Knight Rises
whoa

Also this press package is weird as fuck, pic related.

Also the word "Aurora" appeared in the china segment.... it also appeared in skyfall.....

Attached: sandyhookmap1212.jpg (640x463, 88K)

Thanks. I have been awake a very long time. And thankfully that there are finally humans out there that are fighting the good fight. Excited for the happening when the truth will finally set this earth free.