What could we do to help our sóy-influenced relatives, friends, or acquaintances...

What could we do to help our sóy-influenced relatives, friends, or acquaintances? What could be done to help reform them? How deeply entranced by Marxism and other left wing views are these people that you have some levels of experiences interacting with? What were notable interactions like? Do you think you are capable of taking up the challenge of admonishing them to think logically, and reconsider their distorted world views? The nu-males are a growing group, it appears, unless you could provide a well-thought argument that supposes the opposite, but I see the trend growing. Millennials have it very bad, but what could we do for Generation Z?

youtube.com/watch?v=S-EkOx5EiEI

Attached: 1794318.png (507x418, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EC9P2MbUu8
youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the onions...

Fight them and win.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 7.18.11 PM.png (756x796, 533K)

i can hear the lisp through that filthy pig latin. what a fag.

Attached: 1532872475934.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Iitterally any realworld experience( camping / hunting , millitary combat ect) they would straightenup real quick,

They get like that from never going out in the unknown and being trapping in their social bubbles. From birth till death they never leave it.

fbpb

The Fat white basedboy, it's Perfect for everybody, for the society of comsume and stfu, for the jews and for the negros. where those son of soys came from?

fuck off 4gay,
>sóyboy

C O N S U M E T H E S O Y

How long do you think that is going to take, before they develop enough experience in order to justify letting them on their own?

They really like sóy and Sóylent, don't they? What draws them to that stuff, that it feels like involvement in an environmentally conscious movement?

youtube.com/watch?v=2EC9P2MbUu8

Attached: 1TPPx3.gif (480x270, 2.07M)

Make it clear to them that it's obvious that the whole soft numale thing is probably camouflage for a predator, like that Ars Technica pedo who made a big deal out of being a progressive feminist.

Attached: male-feminist-comic.jpg (625x605, 147K)

i have eaten onions for just over a year now.
(not daily, but i cut out animal products 95% and eat onions, or mushroom/mold protein every day).
also on mild SSRIs.

i didn't listen to the Jow Forums propaganda (i would never have discovered the based church of scientology and LRH if i listened to this site all the time).

honestly feeling a bit better i think, its hard to tell.
definitely fapping less.

if Jow Forums is scared of onions, you should look into mushroom/mold protein instead of supporting the scumbag meat industry and funding terrorism with halal meats.

Attached: 7373457.jpg (320x320, 20K)

We're not scared of onions. In fact, raw onions have been supposed on here to be good for health.

youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas

Attached: NONOTTHEONIONS.png (771x529, 345K)

i mean S O Y.
onions are eternally based, no argument from anyone.

i often peel and eat a whole raw onion to offset the onions.

I know what you mean. Sometimes, one onion isn't enough, and I eat another one to offset the last, with more onion health effects.

>dat filename

Attached: LaughingCaptainAmerica.png (720x1000, 1.02M)

Does sóy really affect one's political leanings, after a long while of consumption, or do the two just happen to go together more likely?

>What could we do to help
provide a merciful death

Mercy killing. Except that my mercy has ran out so it'll be a good old genocide.

onionmen will inherit the earth

Attached: soyhouse.png (500x363, 213K)

And that's a good thing!