>defects to the Soviet Union
>blows the brians out of a historically pro-Israel president
>is killed by an angry kike

Attached: oswald.png (956x1000, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jackieiskillerqueen.wordpress.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aSQwI3rDETk
etsy.com/listing/486327350/jackie-kennedy-brooch-panther-cat-with
cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/33072/InTech-Sexually_transmitted_infections_among_army_personnel_in_the_military_environment.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=x_a7pXWi6xo
youtube.com/watch?v=_0FwJry0shM
icollector.com/item.aspx?i=17516240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he was a patsy

Considering hes the reason for the GCA, no.

is it tradition withing the CIA nigger organizations to have their patsies pose for photos?

actually he never fought in the Vietnam war but he was still BASED nonetheless

>>risks his life for (((THE US GOVERNMENT))) against the Viet Cong
He was never in combat.
He was never in Vietnam.
His overseas military service was a radar operator in Japan.

believing the (((official story)))

I think Ruby was a joke; a nobody....not even a player in organized crime.....MAYBE Oswald fired off a few lucky shots. I've seen nonsense conspiracy movements grow before : 911..probably not a popular opinion here,,,I just don't give the Deep State and Glows that much credit to pull off those kinds of operations...I think JFK got shot by a commie bum

> what is the grassy knoll

Attached: Grassy+Knoll+2.jpg (1600x1200, 311K)

Attached: 1559782749005.jpg (318x463, 86K)

I wonder if the same wood fence where reported smoke and gunfire was from is still up...and if people always try to rip.kick off a piece of it

BEN GURION, ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER KILLED JFK OVER NUKES

>BEN GURION, ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER KILLED JFK OVER NUKES

BEN GURION, ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER KILLED JFK OVER NUKES

>BEN GURION, ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER KILLED JFK OVER NUKES

The Man Who Killed Harvey was a Jew
The Only Person to See Harvey after JFK was shot was A Jew
The Jew DID NOT do any interviews, could you imagine a (((""""Hero"""))) like that not being interviewed or reported on in this day and age

Mentally deficient,over achieving, attention seeker. Sick puppy !

Never forget that day in November, when JFK finally got it through his head we didn’t like him too much down here in Dallas.

Id like to give a shout out to all our friends at FBI counterinsurgency team for all their hard work and dedication. Good job guys and thanks. Jow Forums is and remains a board of peace and humorous satire guys. Enjoy.
Also, fuck niggers.

Attached: 1559328111599.jpg (475x557, 36K)

Oswald was a glownigger who was killed by other glowniggers.

Who was Jack Ruby's handlers?

Obviously he was coached on what to say beforehand.

why do jews never seem to link the first post is it easier for the bots not to quote OP

Jackie was CIA before even meeting Jack
jackieiskillerqueen.wordpress.com/

Attached: JFK.gif (320x240, 2.7M)

>being this retarded.

Attached: 1f9.jpg (744x468, 338K)

Yep. OP pushing the retarted Lee Harvey Oswald shooter story too.

Attached: 1af5e6d867adcd408373bb337cc07de8ba466123.gif (640x400, 108K)

Is that a gun in her right hand?

Attached: 1559860643229.jpg (770x600, 190K)

Why would he take a picture like this?

its fake

Christ.....How photos are posted /here/ like that but with a face mask?

how many

Note there is no blood or any sign of a bullet injury to JFK's cervical spine (an impossibility). There is a paralytic sourced from Amazon Tree Frogs which causes immediate laryngospasm. This must be why he grabbed his throat.

Jews had Kennedy wacked over Dimona

This

Killer Queen decoded

Killer Queen

She keeps her Moet et Chandon
In her pretty cabinet
"Let them eat cake", she says
Just like Marie Antoinette
A built-in remedy
For Kruschev and Kennedy
At anytime an invitation
You can't decline
Caviar and cigarettes
Well versed in etiquette
Extraordinarily nice
She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatin
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime
Recommended at the price
Insatiable an appetite
Wanna try?
To avoid complications
She never kept the same address
In conversation
She spoke just like a baroness
Met a man from China
Went down to Geisha Minah
Then again incidentally
If you're that way inclined
Perfume came naturally from Paris (naturally)
For cars she couldn't care less
Fastidious and precise
She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatin
Anytime
Drop of a hat she's as willing as
Playful as a pussy cat
Then momentarily out of action
Temporarily out of gas
To absolutely drive you wild, wild
She's all out to get you
She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatin
Anytime
Recommended at the price
Insatiable an appetite
Wanna try?
You wanna try?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aSQwI3rDETk

Man from China a euphemism for Onassis, Geisha Minah is his private island where Jackie and her handlers practiced the assassination during a "vacation". In her own autobiography she admits to being recruited into the CIA in her college years and having worked for the agency in Paris (perfume reference). Her meeting and seducing Jack was preplanned as the deep state did not trust him.
"Remedy for Kruschev and Kennedy" points to the thawing of tensions between the two nation which threatened the Military-Industrial Complex.

Attached: jackie onassis.jpg (196x257, 9K)

Oswald, acting alone.

Now don't forget to flush

Attached: 2zhe39-1.jpg (415x752, 47K)

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 37K)

>JFK.
>WHO WANTED TO KILL THE GLOBALIST BANKERS.
Oswalt was a faggot and traitors burn in hell.

Attached: TLU26Y4.jpg (960x1206, 380K)

Jack Ruby. Real name Jacob Rubenstein. A jewish strip club owner with connections to the mob. Kennedy is trying to strongarm Israel to reveal their nukes that they were secretly building with stolen nuclear material at their Dimona nuclear plant. Israel prime minister Ben Gurion orders the assassination of JFK. US mafia operatives get the job so that Mossad/CIA can cover their tracks. The shooters name is James Files. Oswald said on TV right before he was shot by (((Jack Ruby))) that he was a patsy. He was killed so he couldn't talk.

>Oswald said on TV right before he was shot by Jack Ruby that he was a patsy

Because guilty people never claim they are innocent

This user gets it

Photo shop is crazy innit.

Probably mossad

>Because guilty people never claim they are innocent
What are you? A cop? Or a crook?

Damn, I didn't know he played the banjo. This is going into my research folder.

Snipers were backup in case Jackie balked. One grew impatient and fired, hitting Connally in tbe leg (demonstrating the inefficiency of distant snipers on a target in a moving vehicle). Jackie climbed the trunk to escape (logically she was a target if she backed out).

Youall know about the secret about the Pink Panther movie series? It was a poke at hapless investigators searching for an elusive target, an inside joke of the deep state. Jackie Kennedy WAS the Pink Panther.

This is her brooch. Note the location of the blood red diamonds around the face.

Attached: Jackie Pink Panther.jpg (500x603, 63K)

Neither. I'm just grown up enough to know that when someone charged with a crime yells "I'm innocent", there is no reason to assume they are telling the truth.

continued
Youall know about the secret about the Pink Panther movie series? It was a poke at hapless investigators searching for an elusive target, an inside joke of the deep state. Jackie Kennedy WAS the Pink Panther.

This is her brooch. Note the location of the blood red diamonds around the face and leg.

>demonstrating the inefficiency of distant snipers on a target in a moving vehicle
Anyone shooting rifles can attest to this.
Hitting a moving target is more difficult then stationary targets.

>>risks his life for (((THE US GOVERNMENT))) against the Viet Cong
I want you to think about that statement for a second
>died in 1963

>Neither. I'm just grown up enough to know that when someone charged with a crime yells "I'm innocent", there is no reason to assume they are telling the truth.
Well you're telling half truths I guess.

Especially when all that shows in a big American made convertible is the head, arms, and neck.

Assassination of one of the highest profile people in the world isn't really something you plan to get away with. It's one of those going down for the propaganda of the deed scenarios.

You are dense if you really believe that. Watch JFK to 911: everything is a rich man's trick. It's a thorough documentary that almost gets it right.

While hitting a moving target is harder, we also have to keep in mind that from the snipers nest on the 6th floor (and at the spot in the motorcade when the shots were fired), the car was moving almost directly away, which makes it much easier to hit (since there was little to no left-right movement from the perspective of the shooter)

Attached: View.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Ya, but Oswald wasn't the brightest guy either. Maybe he thought that since they hadn't come for him after he tried to shoot General Walker, that they might miss him this time.

Though at that point in his life, he was already moving down the path of destruction and insanity, so maybe he didn't expect to get away with it.

Right, except that if you were not a retarded jew, you would know that the best shooters on the planet could not have accurately pulled off that many shots in that short of a time frame. Try again Shlomo. You're just ass hurt because people know the truth. Israel killed Kennedy. They killed bobby because he was his brother's attorney general and was trying to strongarm the Israel lobby, now known as AIPAC to register as a foreign agent. To this day they still have not. And Israel still denies having nukes. But you go ahead and keep shiling sweety.

>Ya, but Oswald wasn't the brightest guy either.
He was military intelligence and once contracted an STD "in the line of duty" and was not court martialed (as was done in those days).

Not just a rifle but a bolt action rifle which is what oswald supposedly used. Even with a semi auto it would be extremely difficult for even the best shooters.

Hey, I can debate every point if you want. And I'm pretty sure I know more about the subject than you do.

But let's talk about your point that "the best shooters on the planet could not have accurately pulled off that many shots in the short period of time..."

That can be broken into two parts...

1. Physically cycling the weapon in the time required.
2. The accuracy of the shots.

Point 1... easy, unless you use the movie "JFK" as your source. Oswald could do it because he was familiar with his weapon. Given the same time to be familiar, most shooters could.

Point 2... the shots only seem accurate because he hit his target. His first shot missed completely. So I wouldn't call a 33% miss rate an "expert" shot. The second shot hit the back, which is the largest mass; who knows where he was aiming.

And the third shot was probably dumb luck. I've seen more wild coincidences

As far as Bobby goes, he wasn't the attorney general when he was shot. But I can't expect you to pick up a history book this late in the evening.

No, it depends on how/why you caught your STD. Most people think this was a sign that he was somehow on assignment; that's simply not the case.

The "in the line of duty" designation was simply an indication that there wasn't a reason to court marshall him.

And if you think they court marshalled everyone who got VD, you obviously haven't read the stats on how much VD was going around in the asian theater:

cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/33072/InTech-Sexually_transmitted_infections_among_army_personnel_in_the_military_environment.pdf

Except he didn't say he was innocent. He said he was a patsy. He knew too much and he made it obvious he was going to talk so Rubenstein killed him on orders to protect Israel.

Sure, it wouldn't be something a kid could do with a little practice.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_a7pXWi6xo

Photoshop the old fashioned way.

It was piss easy, is first two shots he could have thrown a lead ball and been just as effective with how close he was.

There's a prison interview with Jack Rubenstein on jewtube.

If Ruby was sent in (by the mob or anyone else) to do a hit on Oswald, it would be the most poorly planned hit in history. Consider a few points...

1. Oswald was scheduled to be moved about 15 minute earlier than he was. The move was delayed because Oswald said he was cold, so they had to hunt down a sweater for him. That delayed the transfer.

But the only reason Ruby had a chance to shoot him is because of the delay. At the time that they had announced their plans to move Oswald, Ruby was down the street at western union. So, had things moved on time, he wouldn't have even been in the building at the time.

2. Ruby had his dog in the car. Given that he was doing a hit that there would be no chance of escaping, would he leave his dog locked in the car while he did it?

Even if what you say is true, still doesn't change the fact that the Kennedy boys were a thorn in Israel's side and Jack Ruby was a jew who killed the only goy who knew the truth about his own involvement and was willing to talk.

suddenly, a gentleman and a scholar emerges

I wonder what the last thing in JFK's mind was...oh, yeah, a bullet. Blew his head apart.

JAMES ANGLETON DINDU NUFFIN, HE WAS A MAN OF PEACE AND HONOR

What makes you think that Oswald was willing to talk? The evidence suggests otherwise. When they first took him in, they found the 2 ID's in different names, and he wouldn't even identify himself.

Then during questioning he stonewalled and wouldn't answer any questions.

Other than claiming his innocence to the press, he didn't say anything to anyone. That doesn't sound like a man who was willing to talk.

As far as the rest of your theory, Kennedy was a "thorn in the side" of Cuba, the mafia, Turkey, the soviet union, east germany, and vietnam. And yet, you don't seem to connect any of them to this crime.

truth

Point's 1 and 2 you're full of shit and have never fired a weapon in your life and anyone reading this who shoots will attest to this. And i never said he was shot when he was attorney general you dumb jew shmuck. He was shot when he ran for president in 74. But he was his brother's attorney general and he did try to get the israel lobby to register as a foreign agent. Weak attempt at pilpul to try and divert the argument you stupid kike. Oh and BTW. Oswald was a shitty shooter and his rifle was one of the worst ever made. How's that for history idiot.

> ran for president in 74
Jesus, pick up a fucking book.

Oswald was qualified as a Marine. Even if he was considered shitty by other Marine's, the fact that he qualified means he was better than 90% of the general public.

>JFK was pro-israel
>when he got murdered for demanding inspections of israel's Dimona nuclear plant out of fear of middle eastern nuclear proliferation despite non-stop kvetching

Jow Forums gets dumber by the day

Attached: brainlet3.png (300x300, 9K)

you can fire just about any gun fast
I want to see how accurate he is at that speed though

Accurate, like missing 1/3 of your shots?

>posts youtube video of some kid wildly rapid firing his weapon not even aiming at anything.
>Oswald totally could do it goys!!! This proves it!!!
I thought you dumb jews were the smartest people in the world?

Post a link

There you go again, trying to move the goalposts. You're the one who a few comments up said it was impossible to cycle the weapon that fast (remember, that "point 1" you said was full of shit?)

Well, the video proves that it IS possible, which only leave's point 2, the accuracy. And again, someone who misses 1/3 of his shots really doesn't show expertise, does he?

Worse.

He's a lawyer.

>What makes you think that Oswald was willing to talk? The evidence suggests otherwise
What evidence you retard? Oswald shouted out at TV cameras "I AM A PATSY" what sector of planet moron do you come from? He was already talking, they had to act fast and they did.

This. Anybody who has shot birds on the wing knows this.

>You're the one who a few comments up said it was impossible to cycle the weapon that fast
Wrong you stupid jew. What i said was it was impossible to be that accurate in the small a time frame. That's twice i jave had to correct you on your reading comprehension. Go back to school shlomo, your low IQ is showing.

I must have confused you with the other guy with the same ID who said that point 1 was full of shit

That's still 2 out of 3 shots or 66% keep trying moron. Anyway oswald never even fired a single shot. He was as he said, a patsy.

>JFK
>Zionist

Pick one.
youtube.com/watch?v=_0FwJry0shM

Everything you write is full of shit and invalid because you are a low IQ JIDF shill posting for shekels.

he was DOD agent. same with mcveigh.

Here's Oswald's qualification card in the Marines, shooting 300 yards with iron sights.

The shot in Dallas was 88 yards with a scope. Anyone who thinks the shot was difficult is full of shit.

Attached: Marine_Shooting_Log.jpg (1200x953, 127K)

pro israel president?
are you high?
jfk was anti israel to a large degree because he didnt want them making nukes and fucking up the middle east
the jews were involved in his assasination
jack ruby worked for meyer lansky
ruby isnt his fuucking name its rubenstein
ben gurion was petrified because his people told him jfk wanted to send in the airborne divisions and take dimona

how can he lean forward like that without tipping over?

They teach you that in the fair play for cuba committee

Attached: Back_Yard_Photos.jpg (784x283, 80K)

The last anti-Zionist POTUS would be JFK, who demanded AZC (predecessor of AIPAC) register as an agent of a foreign power and threatened to cut all aid to Israel should they continue to develop nuclear weapons. Despite the Apollo Affair and other such indiscretions, no POTUS has challenged Israel on their nuclear program or AIPAC on their subversion of American elected officials since.

These men get it.

Attached: AIPAC speakers (expanded).jpg (3160x2500, 1.61M)

I don't see oswalds name on there. Stop spreading dissinfo you shill

This is the real answer.

Jack Rubys real name is (((Yakov Rubenstein))).

If you're going to spend an evening shit posting, try to do your research first. This doesn't seem to be your topic.

icollector.com/item.aspx?i=17516240

and also wanted to dismantle the cia and the federal bank OP is a cum farting nigger

he was a CIA agent something related to the U-2 plane getting shot down and ruining the peace talks at that time