Should it be illegal to bathing suit shame young teenage girls?

Should it be illegal to bathing suit shame young teenage girls?

Attached: yhxecjsipj331.png (960x741, 387K)

like you go to jail? or just a fine?

whatever the punishment is for hate crimes since telling a girl to wear something less revealing is misogyny

>Some of these comments.. wow.. just wow.
A complete lack of an argument or any kind of thought.

>obviously there's a limit on how revealing a swim suit should be for a 15 yr old
Yes and compare what that limit is 20 years ago with 20 years from now.

i never go to those seaside vacations or pools and always wear long clothes (even at summer) and ive never shamed people, i just presumed nudity is normal these days

The punishment should be Rape of OP

Attached: 1534903752691.png (1200x4168, 244K)

It's hard being a Neo-Victorian nowadays.

>If people are staring at a 15 year old that's their problem not hers
One of those people will definitely make it her problem.

Life at the Boomer Pool.

stop spewing shit, even as joke

>own my own sports club in liberal area
>hire hot college girls to work at the pool
>they all wear suits like this
>jealous old roasties complain
>use left-wing "stop slut-shaming" arguments against them
>works every time

Attached: 1506944071342.png (925x842, 832K)

Eventually we won't need swimsuits anymore we will just go around naked. We will have finally returned to Eden.

>yfw leftists are more christian than actual christians

how do you know they arent old evangelical women

>Wow...just wow.
God I fucking hate Reddit.

>asked my husband
>he felt uncomfortable
Jesus Christ you fucking cucks HOLY SHIT

Just... Wow. Wow just.. Ugh.

Attached: ce8.png (200x226, 16K)

because they don't exist where i live. the only religious people around here are catholics and even devout catholics are fairly nonplussed by whorish behavior

well american catholics are known to be very degenerate

yes the only "devout" catholics are irish and brazilian women over the age of 70. the rest of the catholics are people who go to church on easter and christmas but don't actually adhere to any of the tenets of the religion.
i can't really blame them given how the pope himself is a degenerate.

well pope is the same for all and weve had worse popes arguably
only comparable country to that here is germany, in rest id say catholics are fairly conservative

even when i was a practicing catholic i always thought Catholicism sort of lent itself to degeneracy from a theological perspective. you basically have carte blanche to do whatever you want and as long as you go to confession regularly, you'll end up in purgatory right next to some guy who spent his whole life helping sick kids.

i almost left catholicism when i found out they became degenerates, but i found this group thats very cool thankfully

i have left catholicism because i can't stand the current pope and the way it is practiced in my area but i still maintain a relationship with christ through scripture. i also appreciate catholicism for being responsible for my upbringing in the christian faith.

>she wasn't wearing a micro bikini!!!!!1

literally every single bikini in the world clearly shows you the outline of every secondary sex characteristic on the female body. what is this retarded even talking about?

thats a pretty silly reason knowing that we've had popes like paul IV and borgia and stuff

i'm assuming if i were alive back then i wouldn't even know how to read and would know little of their corrupt ways

Attached: zx257ugxc2bz.jpg (736x981, 96K)

its pretty retarded to base what religion you belong to based on its leadership instead of its theology

generally yes but not in the case of Catholicism where the leadership declares himself as the voice of god

>where the leadership declares himself as the voice of god
are you aware that theres actual catholic doctrine regardless of what pope says
their mission is only to safeguard it, not to make it up along the way

wow... just wow... this is Not Okay™

I can't help myself when I see teenage girls in bikinis. They are so fertile looking and I just want to breed them

when you say teenage how old do you mean user

Did she forget to wipe?

oof.

They should only be shamed if they are fat and in a bathing suit otherwise they should just be oogled

I hope so. I'd run my tongue up and down that crack like sandpaper on wood.

"Shine some sun, where the sun don't shine!"

Attached: 76123461524.png (512x345, 179K)

Teenage

I saw what looked like a 6 year old in a bikini the other day

teenage means 13-18, that is a very broad range. so once again, I ask how old you mean.

I want to hear Dr. Pizza's opinion.

How the fuck should anybody know, my first gf had DD tits when she was 13

He said what he said.

Moralfaggots like you deserve death. You know damn well what he means, you stupid piece of shit.

That response is from such a stereotypical redditor their existence should be impossible.

face is always a clear give away
so hes a child predator
i wouldn't expect a shitskin from a 3rd world country to understand morals or principles.

>jailbait shaming baka

wtf did it just change baka to baka?

>Yes and compare what that limit is 20 years ago with 20 years from now.
Hate to burst your bubble, but skimpy bikinis have been a thing a long, long time. High-cut swimsuits were trendy in the late 80s.

Shelf you are hang, newfag.

This whole exchange is probably faked in order to get the shilled best post out there. (((They))) have been trying to push sex everywhere for all age groups and in conjunction with hormones in food leading to early puberty, they have been making girls clothing more and more trashy. Notice how off the shoulder tops were for women, but now most girls dresses also have cut out shoulders too. I can’t wait for the roll back

Do you look at their face before their body nigger?

there should be a law against posting r/ddit threads here

Attached: 1552181146879.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

J U S T

W
O
W

damn thats hot

I have transcended all possibility of being surprised at this point, I need no sources, I simply look inside my heart and know it to be true.

Attached: Hmmm.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

>Jow Forums yet again bitching about women

God, I love it how incels and angry white men can only bitch about this shit online.

You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us...right?

2016 was a freak occurrence, a tantrum by a dying breed of pissy white dudes who will never make it happen again.

You just don't have the numbers and 10% of you are gay.

Storm's a coming, assholes. And it is very brown, very feminist, and very fucking Stalinist for shitty regressive throwbacks.

When Dems get power back, you cucks will be dragged off to PRISON for posting hate speech online.

Women are so DONE asking for their rights. You fought them tooth and nail and now they are going to take those rights with soul crushing force.

Fuck your shitty slutshaming.
Fuck your imbecile creamsicle President.
Fuck you for never getting laid.

Yes? im not a manlet, the face is the first thing I see. How fucking short are you?

t. glownigger larping as a feminist

>Women are so DONE asking for their rights.
Wammans have no rights in 21st century America!!! FIGHT THE PATRIARCHY!!!

Attached: lols.jpg (436x399, 80K)

Your "morals" are feminist. Literally feminist.

no it should be mandated

I love that subreddit. They hate fedora tippers.

>The 80s are not recent
>The 80s weren’t already pozzed
Things have been shitty for a while, fren, but yes. Everything you see on the beach nowadays would be akin to being naked no more than a hundred years ago.

>You will never outvote us
I honestly can’t wait for that to be true.
We all know what whites do when pushed to the brink.

Attached: 32608063-97C3-4D9C-A947-72F0E7782904.jpg (883x499, 86K)

I WANT TO FUCK LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!

flag checks out

If they are your property there is nothing wrong with that. :^) I like getting the foreskin, little girls are less appealing.