The helicopter crash today is a fucking conspiracy and ill tell you why

That building that guy crashed into, is owned by obamas chicago based law firm and the man who owns it is Sidley Austin. Sidley Austin also owned 4 floors of the world trade center and evacuated his lawyers the day before the 9/11 attacks.

law.com/newyorklawjournal/2019/06/10/willkie-sidley-austin-offices-evacuated-after-manhattan-helicopter-crash/?slreturn=20190510230210

Attached: expert.png (918x669, 258K)

Coindicdence?

Attached: 1560116630336.png (900x676, 410K)

fucking nu pol

really makes you sleepy

Nice

What's the angle

Well, the whole building was evaluated.

What was the goal of the conspiracy? to crash a helicopter and do next to zero damage.
Fucking Kys schizos

probably for someone to escape maybe? Or maybe a raid was going to take place and it was prevented? or maybe documents needed to be moved. Fucking stupid kike fly go away

I still think it was a failed false flag attack on the Statue of Liberty and it would be pinned on Iranian terrorists.

Helo with lots of ANFO and initiators, which is why it had trouble flying.

Israel NEEDS to FF the US to get them to attack Iran. Whilst Trump might be a Zionist, he's not one to start wars.

Spotted the shill.

>schizos
>boomers
>incels
>have sex
>take your meds
>pizzagators

Know the lingo (((they))) use. Glowies BTFO.

This

Attached: 1520629128819.jpg (640x640, 78K)

2 theories

Someone wanted something in that building, or

White-ayy crashes helicopter into Times Square
just another day bb

Ew, schizophrenics.

Schizophrenia is me showing up at your bedside at 3am and gouging out your eyes with a spoon because I thought you were a israeli demonchild. Stop being a faggot. I'm very sneaky

Heli was trying to land to retrieve devices before heading towards designated target. Brought down remotely. Poor vis attempt to obscure remote viewing.

Noticing connections, coincidences, or possibilities, isn't a main sign of Schizophrenia.

It can be a sign of Schizotypal, but even then, the connections people notice tend to have zero chance of happening.

The building is owned by Obama's law firm and the man who owns it is Sidley Austin.

Attached: vPAvtn2.jpg (250x238, 10K)

Yes

No coincidences, pic related.

Attached: Heelicopter.jpg (2619x2244, 2.91M)