Twitter @DrPizza Journalist Kiddy F*cker

Everyone on Jow Forums needs to learn how to search through twitter for tweets.

>Keyword search through single user
>(From:@username "search term"

>Keyword search through all verified™ users
Filter:Verified "DrPizza"
>(Filter:Verified "search term")

This was how #VerifiedHate found ALL of the anti-white hatred coming from Journalists before Twitter censored anti white search terms. You should all familiarize yourself with this simple process for when shit like @DrPizza takes place. Scouring through Twitter and using these freaks own words against themselves is the best way to expose just how fucked up they actually are.

Attached: DrPizza.png (587x254, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TTbUvU6VMY
dailycaller.com/2019/06/10/peter-bright-child-molester-tech/
google.com/amp/s/www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190524-israeli-who-headed-colombia-child-prostitution-ring-arrested-in-portugal/amp/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg
twitter.com/jasonmustian/status/17892845183
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't think of anything more schizophrenic then this "global vampire pedophile cult" conspiracy. It's fucking absurd, I'd be inclined to believe you faggots if you could produce a single piece of evidence, but of course that's against what you believe in.

By all mean, keep screaming "shill" at all the skeptics, because we all know you win support through manic hostility and paranoia

Seriously though, getting real sick of having to share a website with you actual inbred retards, I came here for conservative debate and free speech not stormfaggery.

Somebody wake me up when this board's IQ is over 70/

Attached: DrPizza 2.png (618x293, 64K)

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=9TTbUvU6VMY

Attached: 61ed670cd424ec60429c72d26d3e2f827079c539_00.jpg (505x398, 23K)

>Canadian
kys faggot retard nigger kike

Attached: Dr Pizza 3.png (606x246, 64K)

imagine getting so mad you rely twice and still say nothing.

Stop thinking about diddling kids you fucking perverted faggots, getting sick of seeing these child abuse threads on Jow Forums every few hours.

This isn't normal behaviour. all you fake concern pedos need to be banned

Attached: 1554368613125.jpg (595x842, 93K)

This dude was named DrPizza and was caught soliciting sexual encounters with children you absolute maple guzzling diabetes stricken canuck faced faggot

Attached: 3243432413234.png (663x631, 329K)

lol go fuck yourself boomer. You space your posts like a retard too.

>his name was Italian for pie
>therefore he's the head of a global satanist spirit cooking pedo ring conspiracy
sometimes I wish I was retarded, it sounds fun.

I'll just leave this right here

Attached: 1560211075668.jpg (1189x840, 85K)

this guy was actually a pedo though

dailycaller.com/2019/06/10/peter-bright-child-molester-tech/

So instead of looking at the evidence you just ignore it and accuse people of being schizophrenic rather than confront the reality of it. Are you a cia shill or what

You fuckers are going to be held accountable. This isn't a game.

>my confirmation bias that has been going on for 3 years has suddenly been corroborated by an Italian being a pedophile
>shills btfo
You might not even have a brain

When is Q going to hang all the skeptics? still waiting for le storm

This board has become a babysitter for the mentally ill

Attached: 1536248507209.jpg (456x810, 89K)

Kiddie fuckers get busted. Kiddie fuckers give up contacts to get leniency. More kiddie fuckers get busted. It's a very old and reliable method of cleaning up filth and it doesn't require the mythical Q, nor does it really have anything to do with Q.

>he's not a pedophile! this tweet isn't evidence of anything! you're a schizo!
>he has pie name! he not pedo!
>okay I guess he was a pedo but nobody else is! pedophiles don't exist!

I'm beginning to think that you yourself are a pedophile. it's very common for pedos to act like this on the internet for some reason.

for the record I don't believe in the pizzagate conspiracy. I'm just pointing out how dumb you are for denying that this guy is a pedo when he was arrested for being a pedo, a fact you could have easily googled, but didn't for some reason.

Ye, there is definitely a global ring of millions of satanic spirit cooking democrat pedophiles, and nobody was smart enough to figure it out,/ Except for you! because you're so much smarter than everyone else, especially the elites.

Sometimes I wonder if Jow Forums is just jealous of these "pedos". I sure see a lot of pictures of anime little girls here, and talk about "lolis". pretty pedo-like behaviour, you should stop projecting.

yeah keep sticking your head in the clouds saying la la theres no conspiracy la la everything is fine. You can google statistics about how big child prostitution rings are world wide canada poster.

Sounds like you've got some pent up feelings about child abuse. Care to explain those feelings, bud?

Way to dodge that you denied whom this thread was about actually being a pedo to adhom. Here's a good question. If you're as intelligent as you try to come across then why waste the emotional energy on people you consider beneath you? Face it you're just as shitty as people you shit on(called projection).

Which is more likely: a global ring of millions of pedophiles or a group of fat creepy neckbeards that constantly talk about pedophilia in public being pedophiles?

What is more likely: a well-adjusted normal human being gets angry that pedophiles are being arrested or a pedophile gets angry that pedophiles are being arrested?

>Ye, there is definitely a global ring of millions of satanic spirit cooking democrat pedophiles

read my post again you retarded leaf

>for the record I don't believe in the pizzagate conspiracy. I'm just pointing out how dumb you are for denying that this guy is a pedo when he was arrested for being a pedo, a fact you could have easily googled, but didn't for some reason.

>What is more likely: a well-adjusted normal human being gets angry that pedophiles are being arrested or a pedophile gets angry that pedophiles are being arrested?

bingo.

>I can't think of anything more schizophrenic then this "global vampire pedophile cult" conspiracy.
I can! It's you, you fucking leaf!

Get searching through twitter boys. Lets make these fuckers sweat.

See here for how to:

Attached: 4623463463446.png (631x566, 280K)

>n-no!!! NO! NO YOU ARE THE PEDOPHILE!
>WHAT'S THIS? A SPIRAL DESIGN? STOP MOLESTING CHILDREN YOU PERVERT DEVIL WORSHIPERS PIZZAGATE KID RAPERS
at which point does pretending everybody is an occultist satanic child molester except for (((you))) qualify as projection? It seems you've passed that point.

sure sounds like establishing a narrative to me, consider producing some evidence if you want anybody to take you seriously.

He was british you dogfucking leaf.

read my post again you retarded leaf

>for the record I don't believe in the pizzagate conspiracy. I'm just pointing out how dumb you are for denying that this guy is a pedo when he was arrested for being a pedo, a fact you could have easily googled, but didn't for some reason.

why are you so angry about this? why did you A) deny he was a pedo, B) get really, really angry when it was pointed out to you that he is in fact a pedophile, and C) continue to lump my posts in with the pizzagate posts after I specifically disavowed by belief in said conspiracy?

I think you're a pedophile. you're really angry about pedophiles getting caught. as pointed out, this is not normal behavior for someone who is not a pedophile.

> goyim I...

google.com/amp/s/www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190524-israeli-who-headed-colombia-child-prostitution-ring-arrested-in-portugal/amp/

I like to type in “white people” and bask in the hate.. usually pretty funny.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

Sorry schizo, but the world is not inhabited entirely by satanic democrat pedophiles and you. You aren't "totally woke" and you only tell yourself you're redpilled because you've been on /Pol for a month.

Read some fucing books, get some life experience, talk to girls and stop being a retard. You aren't changing the world by posting on Jow Forums

triggered faggot vampire globohomo pedo cult shill

>Read some fucing books, get some life experience, talk to girls and stop being a retard

You people always ALWAYS project your problems onto your opponents.

Your posts are EXACTLY like DrPizza's
Why is this?

Attached: 538.gif (960x200, 113K)

Attached: 76456746764467.png (794x419, 240K)

>n-no u are p-projecting not me!!!1
classic

Attached: 1559771324908.jpg (122x125, 3K)

Who ever once claimed he was the head of anything?
Oh, right. The kike poisoning the well.

how many times do I need to say that I don't believe in the pizzagate conspiracy before you hear it?

Why are you so triggered by people reacting to real life events?

Attached: 117F7519-115F-4C6C-B0EB-54CE8C942E9C.jpg (981x1024, 124K)

Triggered

Attached: 8944FCC6-79D6-41EB-80FA-BC73BD5C3B97.jpg (604x683, 94K)

A pedophile that joked and openly defending pedophilia gets arrested and we're conspiracy theories who need to read books and talk to women? Are you having a mental breakdown?

/thread
Schizoposting was funny at first but then along came the retards who didn't realize it was satire mocking them. Very sad!

>Are you having a mental breakdown?

he's a pedophile who's mad that pedophiles get caught. he can feel the world getting less safe for his kind and he's having a panic attack.

LOOK GUISE THE MILKY WAY IS A PEDOPHILE! SEE THA SPIRAL?!? LETS INVESTIGATE THESE SATANISTS! W-WHAT??!? YOU DONT BELIEVE IN SYMBOLOGY?? FUCKING WEIRDO!!!!!

actual mental illness

Attached: galactic pedo ring.jpg (1024x1024, 173K)

He’s triggered because they [ triple parentheses ] have no way to spin this anymore.

This leaf is sweating harder than a pedobear in a nursery!

>Durrr produce evidence!!!
>Ignores all of the evidence.
Only one person here is trying to establish a narrative and he's using outdated CTR talking points.

Good. If they're scared maybe they'll start to think twice. When you see roaches walking around in the open in the light in a house that means the place is infested and they're everywhere. These people are not even trying to hide their tendencies anymore. That means they've felt safe for quite a while.

U scared?

Attached: 84B15E2A-8B69-4595-87A6-68C40952DBC2.png (640x480, 250K)

Spotted the shill.

>schizo, schizophrenic
>boomer
>truther
>pizzagator
>take your meds
>sleepy

Know the lingo (((they))) use.

>By all mean, keep screaming "shill" at all the skeptics, because we all know you win support through manic hostility and paranoia
No, we win support through memes and such. This is Jow Forums bro.

>getting real sick of having to share a website with you actual inbred retards
Then go back to plebbit, where you can share a website with soi morons.

>I came here for conservative debate and free speech
And yet, you are saying that people shouldn't post any thread which questions a narrative. You must be new here.

peak mexican post

Why even bother with the dog fucker, they get paid per (You)

Because it’s funny, i couldn’t care if some loser makes an extra .10 cents while i snort red pills

Nice try shill but you accusing everybody of being a schizo doesnt make them one. And even if they were thats really sad you would insult the mentally ill and look down on them. For fucks sake they are mentally ill you asshole..

you're not even reading the posts you're quoting, you're just having some kind of spergout. sad.

>everybody who implies I'm mentally ill for believing everybody is a child rapist except for me, is a secret agent sent here to subvert my opinion
>I'm not paranoid though

Attached: 1549642289811.jpg (199x253, 8K)

Let him get paid, it'll make him easier to track.

Beck

holy shit lmao i’ve never seen a shill melt down before like this

lol

>2019
>Confusing Renfields with Men in Black
Everyone here knows the Renfields are constantly burying over their shit. You aren't special, or overly clever. You're just bored because you don't have any 9/11 threads to divide and conquer.

but those james gunn tweets were just jokes right?

youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg

Pizzagate is real

Attached: 1557003116097.jpg (480x360, 26K)

How long has the cult existed lads?

How many people in Hollywood are into this shit? Is Keanu?

Sounds like another doctors in the house to me, kys

>no refutations
>just pure seethe
I'll accept any argument you're capable of formulating, At least try!

also virtue signalling is for reddit and leftists, you don't care about kids you're just mad abut le evil demonrats. Why be dishonest? That's what liberals do.

I'll just be sitting here waiting for proof of your global demonic spiritual vampire conspiracy, somebody wake me up when they find something of substance.

Attached: 1537532361227.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Hello again

holy shit lmao

Attached: 440FBFF1-CE51-4A15-9A29-A443D859ED83.jpg (900x1350, 423K)

Seriously lads, what the actual fuck is wrong with leafs?

You're too stupid to see the conspiracy. Go warch the mark of cain documentary by walter veith on youtube its a good start.

>I'll just be sitting here waiting for proof
>Someone wake me up when

This is why we don't mind shills. You bump our threads with your BS but at the end you are jerking it to anime while we make the pizza memes.

How long has your people’s cult existed for? The power of christ compels you.

I don't know whats more disturbing. The possibility that this man might be a pedophile, or the fact that this man likes his own tweets.

Attached: 6357574575475.png (811x434, 235K)

hiding in plain sight

They're trolling. You're a newfag from plebbit falling for the bait.

Much of Canada is okay but their major cities are the most pozzed and forgone places.

nice argument (or lack thereof) Why admit to a loss so quickly? At least try.

>n-no u-ur just dumb
feel free to provide evidence of the obvious conspiracy

>gets asked for proof
>posts no proof
>yOuRe A sHiLl!1!1!!1!

which cult is that? do you hace substantiating evidence of such a group?
>inb4 spirals

You're all failing miserably, you should be demoted.

Attached: 1539694393900.jpg (454x558, 56K)

twitter.com/jasonmustian/status/17892845183

>You're all failing miserably,

There's minus 1 of you people on the streets.

How long has your peoples cult existed for?

I'm on your side user
Why do you hurt me like this ;_;

The FBI charged 'Dr Pizza' with being a paedo he is now literally sitting in prison.
Do you deny him being a paedo despite him now sitting in prison?

Evidence was suggested now go watch it you damn leaf.

>all these virtue signallers LARPing as community police
You don't care about children, you're just mad about democrats. Literally grow the fuck up, and find a real crime to "hang the shills" for. The world is not a fairy tale with angels and demons, and acting like this is why everyone makes fun of you.

You aren't persecuted, you're just a faggot.

Attached: 1541205177220.png (398x582, 340K)

You are a troll, even if we posted a video of Spacey diddling Chelsea Clinton when she was 8 years old, you still wouldn't believe anything.

It's time to stop posting.

How long has your peoples cult existed for

>pedophilia
>not a real crime
pedo confirmed

>even if we posted a video of Spacey diddling Chelsea Clinton when she was 8 years old
Imagine having an unprompted thought like this and pretending everybody else is the pervert. I knew it was projection.

>It's a crime if I say it happened!! didn't you see the spiralz!!?! ITS REAL

still waiting on proof instead of ad hominems and pilpul.

just post the proof!

Remember that Soros is paying people to promote pedophilia. He also pays people to get online and pretend it’s not a problem

Attached: 9B63598A-A705-4F6D-AB9E-BF6E338EBEF1.png (680x697, 899K)

Then why are you being paid to defend pedophilia?

Attached: C8A09535-50E3-48CE-BF86-97A395880262.png (362x507, 192K)

Do they think our memory is too short to remember when everyone called CP Cheese Pizza?

>Kiddy F*cker

Don't have to censor shit on Jow Forums, you stupid fucking faggot.

Well seems this thread has been successfully slid. Ignore the fuckin leaf

How suicidal do you guys think this shill is?

He’s never going to get laid because he gets paid minimum wage to defend pedos online.

>everybody who disagrees with me is on a payroll
>I am not paranoid
feel free to post that proof instead of kvetching, I'll be waiting here.

The evidence is extensive. You've just rationalized it away because nobody has prepared you to think or accept truth. You're completely dominated by the prevailing social narrative.

Basically, you're low IQ trash who isn't aware of how stupid it is, so you call others stupid for suggesting things that thin your security blanky.

We must be close to the truth the more these kid diddlers show up to tell us its not a crime and a stupid conspiracy.

>How suicidal do you guys think this shill is?
>He’s never going to get laid
projection is an unhealthy strategy

>The evidence is extensive
>u-ur just a dumdum haha xDDD lmao rekt :^)
so post the evidence retard. saying evidence exists isn't evidence.

>censor this shill you guise he disagrees with me!!!1
consider reddit

Attached: 1547197169080.jpg (306x306, 12K)

No, they think that if they tell you you're crazy/stupid for thinking there's a link between CP and all the pedophiles constantly talking about pizza, you'll believe them and shut up. Only a crazy incel, nazi, racist, sexist, alt-right, reactionary, who hangs his toiler paper overhand would come to logical conclusions based on observable patterns.

How many times has a girl told you that you’re like a brother to her? Did it make you cry? When you were a wide eyed child full of hope, did you ever envision yourself being the loser you are today? Where did it go wrong?