Polygamous Marriage

Give me one (1) good reason this shouldn't be illegal.
Pro tip: You can't.

Attached: 20171209_IRP001_0.jpg (1280x720, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Freedom of association

*Should be illegal

It basically is legal. No law against impregnating 5 women.
Now, some would call it a welfare scam. If they're drawing welfare, you have to cut the mans balls and dick off. You just have to, Cuz he's an asshole useless eater.

Where's the father?
Also, you're right, there's no argument why it should be legal

traditional christians are preserving the white race by having large families

meanwhile, white nationalist like richard spencer just larp online for shekels

It leads to an excess of unmarried young men. This is more suitable for violent tribes, where young men can go off and kill each other. But in modern times, the excess young men either turn on their society or are pushed out to make their own way.

Try looking up the lost boys or Mormonism, for example.

It promotes masturbation and homosexuality since other men can't have wives.

Fucking Mormon shill thread.

Count the daughters in the picture. Now count the sons. More than enough women in the world to go around. If you can only have one, be happy, if chad can have 4, all the better. Makes having more kids easier with multiple mother figures around, distributes the responsibility.

Nobodies got wives already so what's the difference?
Good! Don't you think it would be good if young men turned on society? Or do you love this clown world?

Attached: house_arrest.jpg (1177x693, 278K)

Because then degenerates will stop being as open about their hedonism, and won't be so easy to find on the DOTR

I've thought about it a couple times but I want to have a strong connection with my future wife.

>inb4 cucks

White love was the only real love that ever existed and wasn't forced for dependencies.

Even in modern times 2nd generation asian americans still say how their father was a farmer and their mom was supposed to have a selected groom but she settled because they were broke and love doesn't exist past a partnership.

Obviously it's a rare scenario these days but it's worth fighting for.
Children is a commited relationship excel in every aspect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

firstly because the idea that the government can control who you have sex with is abhorrent. you don't let your fucking parents do that, why would you let the representatives you can't meaningfully elect do so?
secondly because i don't actually have to provide an argument for why it should be legal: you have to provide an argument for why it should be illegal. the position that the stste should kidnap someone for something that doesn't affect them is definitely an active position, so you have the burden of proof.

>not shooping dog faces onto them

I don't have a problem with it, I'd just rather have one decent looking gal, than than six 5 and unders.

I fucked up, I meant to type "Why it shouldn't be legal".

You already knew why advanced civilizations end up forcing monogamy onto the people. What an awful thread.

Jealous

kek 6 months of house arrest now he added 24 more kids

>one (1) good reason
it is extra unfair to incels

We need more violent white men though.

Fuck computer game playing faggots.

They can get Indian virgin brides or Japanese brides or Castizo brides if they're white, like Jeb and my dad did.

Try it christian shitbag. Pagans will lance you up your ass.

Monogamy has failed big time in the west and keeps failing harder.

based leaf

It just means more men will be stuck with alimony and child support.
Nice going, faggot shill.

If fag marriage is legitimate then there is no reason not to allow polygamy. It is true that fag marriage is a contradiction jn terms, but the globohomo agenda cares not for things such as "logic", "consistency" and "non-contradiction". In short, the rulers are anti-Truth, and therefore, nonsense such as polygamy is impossible to argue against from anything other than through the lens of Might Makes Right.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

Polygamous societies are inherently war-like or filled with crime and corruption. For every wife that a man takes beyond his first, thats one more man in the society that will never marry that women and raise a family. Marriage is a zero sum game, and those that can't access it will inevitable resort to maladaptive behaviors such as violence, theft, and revolution to get access to women. Its not like they have a family to lose if they fail.

This is exactly why Islam is so successful, by the way. Islam breeds these genetic "losers" by the thousands thanks to polygamy and tells them that unlimited loot and women is available to them, but only if they leave their homes, go to foreign lands, and fight the infidel and successfully implement the same system that has oppressed them back home; beginning the cycle anew. Islam is honestly a lot like a human mind virus in this fashion.

DAMN. Look at all of those white kids! Here I thought I was badass having 8 grandkids before age 50, this is a whole nother level.

Genetic losers that spread their seed from Spain to Indonesia.

they all look inbred af

>imagine being stupid enough to believe this

In what way am I wrong?

>Excess of men
>Local population becomes more closely related
>less children produced

1 man has 5 children each with 10 women
>he struggles to afford/ labour for his 50 children
>a bunch die
>entire new generation is less than 50 big
>entire new generation are related
>entire new generation has no available mating partners (0 available partners)
>population dies or becomes inbred monsters

10 men have 10 children each with 10 women
>he easily cares for and raises his 10 children
>entire new generation is 100 big
>members of entire new generation has 90 potential mating partners available
>from the new generation, 50 men have 10 children each with a single woman from the 50 available
>next generation has 500 members
and so on

Polygamous marriages make genetic dead ends

>Pro tip: You can't.

That's right. Society condones child molestation now. FUCK'M ALL IF THEY DON'T LIKE POLYGOMY!

If a Man ™ Can sustain and pay child support for various women, regardless of skin color or race, then he shall be entitled to it.

If not, then don’t have any kids you punks.

Attached: 86B07D31-F2F3-4B88-B228-1809037761CD.jpg (794x1076, 165K)

>149 children, all directly related
that next generation is fucked

>8 grandchildren
I'm up to 8 children (1 wife). Just turned 30, wife is 28
>we're both blonde/ blue eyed; not niggers

We're going for 12 and encouraging kids to have big families too. If they have as many as us, I'll have 144 grandchildren

Itll be legal and also common within 30 years after the demographic shifts give Democrats the leadway to instate a male tax to be directly distributed to females to cover the so called wage gap.

Only a complete genetic dead end has more then one wife

So perhaps if they have a right of passage where they have to leave, like the Amish or a Christian mission.

Attached: source.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

this is just a theory. probably bullshit. i think it leads to high birthrates faggot. something the west needs right now, not your faggy talk about angry incels.

How do you afford all of them

>doesn't know the difference between then and than
>calls others dead ends

Bullshit. We have a massive polyg family nearby. The boys are meant to work their asses off for the hope to be given pussy. Most of the young pussy goes to the older men as soon as they ripen. I can provide links and videos of the male kids if you need proof.

I wanna know more.

I also wanna know what would happen if we unleashed a biological weapon that fixed the f:m sex ratio at 2:1 and made all women bisexuals.

Attached: comfy chair-chan.jpg (259x194, 9K)

SAGED

It's the fucking kykes

fuck off kyke