Why do so many people on Jow Forums think Richard Spencer is a fed?

Why do so many people on Jow Forums think Richard Spencer is a fed?

Attached: richardspencer.png (1200x675, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
youtube.com/user/NPIAmerica/
streamable.com/fzaxs
youtube.com/watch?v=eF72gg9No_U
takimag.com/article/the_decline_and_rise_of_the_alternative_right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off shill. Anyone asking for or referencing Jow Forums in their Q is usually a JIDF Kike or a reddit fag

there was a database of FBI agents that got leaked maybe 2 months ago that listed a Richard Spencer in it.

Also he’s a lispy queer. And sorry not sorry no faggot is leading a real movement. Also feds make up more than real members of all these groups

There's a crowd here who thinks anyone with a high profile is a fed, a jew, or a homo.

Because he is a FED
Fully
Endowed
Daddy

Attached: bridget.jpg (457x600, 76K)

He's a glow in the dark cia nigger

Based and dadpilled

Who?

Attached: They'll_never_understand.jpg (1669x731, 782K)

He gives me controlled op vibes for sure... but than most of them do

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

I have been on Jow Forums since 2011. In 2016 during the election cycle, the term "Alt-Right" was used to describe right wingers disgusted by neo-cons and generally more redpilled about the state of affairs. This, in turn, led them to naturally be supporters of Trump because he was seen as a new direction rather than more of the same. January (or February? Can't remember) after Trump won the election, there suddenly this insufferable clown named Richard Spencer all over the mainstream news saying "Hail Trump!" with a damn Roman salute. I had never heard of this person not once before, despite browsing Jow Forums way WAY too much for 5 years.

When people ask if Richard Spencer is controlled opposition, I want to scream. They didn't even try to make his big debut convincing?

him and anyone that associates with him is comped

Attached: 1526731740064.jpg (1017x1808, 278K)

I don't think that many people do. Most stay away from threads about Spencer, Anglin, weev, Cantwell or TRS because a couple autistic retards shit those threads up accusing everyone of being a jew or a fed.

Spencer started alternative-right.blogspot.com in 2011. "Alt-right" has always meant white nationalist.

Except it didn't for a while. Perhaps that was it's official meaning, but few people knew that. It reeked of a psyop to try and put right centrists (who smelled shit) under a misleading umbrella term. Luckily, everyone stopped calling themselves Alt-Right. Even Paul Joseph Watson called himself Alt-Right during the the election.

No, it always meant that.
>right centrists
wat
Some people who weren't paying attention were understandably confused by the fact paleocons, fascists, anarcho-capitalists, and neo-reactionaries were all grouped together as "alt-right," but that's because they weren't paying attention. All those ideologies were/are distinguished by the predominance in them of white men who didn't want to pay for shitskins to fuck up their country. "Right centrist" is a nonsense term; all economic ideologies are inherently leftist.

He is a glowie trying to drag everyone actually relevant down with him. Creator of the "alt-right".

Cause he is. Feds were closely watching everyone involved with Ron Paul trust me

What's Spencer doing these days? Not much about him on the ol' internet machine.

he does a livestream every sunday around 1:00 pm (except the last sunday)
it's pretty good
youtube.com/user/NPIAmerica/

Because zionist springboarded him into the limelight
hes a kike pawn, like patsy littleberg, only more professional and slightly less spergy

You can argue the semantics of the word all you want but a TON of people suddenly stopped self identifying as Alt-Right as soon as Spencer appeared. The idea was to say "Hey look! A significant part of Trump's support came from white nationalists who look up to Richard Spencer!" when, like I said, I had never even heard of the guy despite being a Jow Forumsack for 5 years.

Ron Paul can tell too lol.

you try hard cringey nazi are literally Kike JIDF larping to pay your student debts, spouting bullshit and kvetching whenever anyone asks for evidence of the obvious like is pat little controlled ops

>Richard Spencer is a fed
You'll never shine if you don't glow

>There is a list of FBI agents
sauce?
t. aspiring glownigger

Attached: 1549006215227.jpg (720x738, 122K)

You realize of course that he shot to fame because he was punched on live TV? It's not a controlled op. It's the natural effect of being cycled through the mainstream media 24/7 and memed. The blowback is that instead of shaming Spencer for being attacked, they made him the single most popular individual in the alt-right.

THIS

>term "Alt-Right" was used to describe right wingers disgusted by neo-cons and generally more redpilled about the state of affairs
This: was this it? Is this the impetus of this term

I don’t even know what the guys all about but he seems off I’m sure you’d let him watch your kids but if I had any not mine

Bingo. The media is tried to establish him as the leader of the alt right despite being completely unknown. One of the less subtle cointelpro operations

>a TON of people suddenly stopped self identifying as Alt-Right as soon as Spencer appeared.
He invented it, dumbass. The fact you weren't paying attention is a personal problem.

Yes. (((Paul Gottfried))) and Richard Spencer coined the term "alternative right" to refer to the modern dissident right.

No, he appeared in the media before than. He was speaking at some kind of rally and said "Hail Trump! Hail victory!" while doing a Roman salute with others in the crow doing it back to him. It was 999% cringe and came out of fucking left field. The media would have had everyone believe I followed this nobody because I would have identified as Alt-Right at the time.

It's a movie review show. He lisps about capeshit for 3 hours. (Only he doesn't call them "movies". They're "films".)

The "revolutionary leader of the white race" has reached his peak:
A Siskel & Ebert retread:
streamable.com/fzaxs

Well my theory is that it was a psyop because I wasn't the only dumbass who adopted the label. Not by a long shot.

On a side note, is there a reason why he won't keep his mustache?

Idunno if he a spook. I think he just a nerd with a different perspective. He has a nice analytical mind and way of laying things out. His poor social skills lead him to do things like marches. He also thinks, like many white people, that truth itself is a virtue and is enough by itself to speak outloud. But jews hate speech contrary to their interests or paranoia

Here I have it
>Adam Green
>Ryan Dawson
>Nick Fuentes
>Patrick Little
>Devon Stack
>Vincent James

Sure there was.

Again, your lack of attentiveness is not evidence of a conspiracy to embarrass you. "Alt-right" was or is an umbrella term referring to white nationalists. It was always widely understood within white nationalist circles (including Jow Forums) that paleocons, NRx, fascists, and ancaps were united by a common interest in white male supremacy.

It was def the "Hail Trump" meme. At a holiday conference room. A bunch of hillbilly jumped up from eating their dinner salads and starting roman saluting him back...all over Vice Media

That is a very poorly informed list of "FBI agents."

Kek

As faggy as this sounds, it
Kinda looked good, huh? It's about the only thing he's done right

No, not including Jow Forums. Practically nobody knew who he was here. Quit lying.

you sound like a pedophile to me

>zero pictures of Dick hugging the Bush whore
Jow Forums is dead lmao

>He was speaking at some kind of rally and said "Hail Trump! Hail victory!" while doing a Roman salute with others in the crow doing it back to him.
false, Spencer just raised his glass, and it was fucking funny.
Stop groveling for the appreciation of kikes.
youtube.com/watch?v=eF72gg9No_U

epic

tick tock, you stupid niggers

We have an archive, go ahead and search it, idiot.

doesn't even deny it
you tranny glow in the darks
are all going to die soon
prob some fuckin muslim..

He's a jew, he doesn't care about race but just about debating.
Twitter didn't ban him and he could get so many more people following him with shorter videos but he doesn't because he's still right in most of he says and the goyim don't have to know.

I don't need to. I've been on Jow Forums everyday since Occupy W all street. I remember. Many on Jow Forums claimed the title Alt-Right, but nobody ever mentioned Spencer. I remember the threads when he appeared. "Who is this Spencer idiot ruining our optics?"

Who was his jew friend who helped him? Gottfried?
takimag.com/article/the_decline_and_rise_of_the_alternative_right/
Just some jew trying to revive paleo cons

Attached: 1559873874429.jpg (2000x2000, 722K)

I'm probably on a list because I donated to him when he was being sued. (Something funny happened where he froze the donation page about a quarter of the way to the target, a bunch of the money disappeared from the page, and he disappeared from the media for several months. Next I heard about him, he was getting divorced and he had a new hipster girlfriend.) Oh well.

Attached: 1498113330938.jpg (201x249, 7K)

If anything, the recent e-thot scandal should tell you that all e-celebs are scum.

Attached: 85BBFFF1-2C20-49D9-8CD7-27C0C277A796.jpg (1000x750, 60K)

>I was a dumb paypig and he scammed me
>oh well
The state of Jow Forums

Jow Forums wass never some "alt right" HQ

He was a literal who that all of a sudden appeared on CNN every other day after the election
He's a strawman designed by the media/gov to attach Trump supporters to.

I meant to donate only one time because I didn't want them to get away with silencing someone (did the same for Count Dankula, the Nazi Pug guy). But as with JP, there's something fishy, slippery, unknown about Spencer, I can't put my finger on it but there's something they aren't telling us.

Attached: 1520737576772.jpg (882x731, 124K)

>what gave us away so we know for next time my fellow anons