Why are all female comedians consistently unfunny?

Is this an evolution thing?

Attached: 1560221652835.jpg (580x504, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-I3qREbKqLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's a jewess not a human

This one is jewish
Ive never seen a funny woman comedian

Women don't face hardships like men do.

Fpbp

Women are only good for bearing children. That's literally it.

Women exist for two things:

>being raped
>receiving beatings

this

Idk I liked Maria Bamfords stuff when I was in highschool. Honest to god cannot name another female standup comedian worth a damn.

really? and you wonder why you guys are incel

Roseanne barr?
Joan rivers?
Hello?

Women are worthless, save for their physical beauty.

nah it's true. Even my fiancé admits 90% of women are retards who should not leave the house.

Same reason most brown comedians suck, they just pick some shit about themselves that is unrelatable to most except for that subset of the populace and then keep up a shtick. Actual comedians do things that are funny for as many people as possible, not lol, muh vagina, or lol, i'm brown and we do this.

this right here is very true. Non whites and females have nothing to laugh at except themselves - and even that they are pretty bad at

Because women never had to be funny. Men had to learn all these outlandish social queues generation after generation to attract a mate and it eventually evolved into a form of marketable media to further set trends internationally and globally

Fpbp. Came to say this.

show tits roastie scum

Attached: image.jpg (599x757, 407K)

Something like that
Good point here; as you could probably tell, the two people you listed are quasi-unfuckable. (And I'm not making a Joan Rivers corpse joke, obviously meant in her time) and that makes them more heavily reliant on humor for pair bonding. Some women have higher T and that makes them naturally funnier, but as you can tell there are some women that rely on it the way that men do, as a pair bonding mechanism.

humor correlates with intelligence and they need neither to get through life

What if I told you he’s right

This. Maria is great, her older shit specifically though.

Member when netflix disabled their star rating system due to her? i member

Attached: Zero_Wasn't_An_Option.png (640x640, 669K)

Because women live in their own emotional bubble and comedy requires being able to view things from other perspectives.

Attached: 1557103967904.jpg (989x550, 52K)

This is known as the Jezebel spirit in demonology

Good humor is brought from inner suffering you won't experience when living in tutorial mode.

I sent this to her twitter once and told her she needs to apologize for blackface after the virginia governor thing happened and twitter banned me.

>Why are all female comedians consistently unfunny?

Look at this racist ass kike.

cuz iz all 'bout "muh pussy"

Attached: IMG_8130.jpg (922x1024, 176K)

If women find them funny who cares? I don’t find anime entertaining but a lot of people do

Jezebel curse*
And it seems it's getting worse with every roastie child bearer.

absolutely disgusting

Attached: absolutely nigglet.jpg (634x940, 132K)

Kathleen Madigan is pretty funny, but her act comes off as a Jim Gaffigan impression a lot of the time.
Women can make decent comedic actresses, but they are almost never funny stand ups. Most of them think taking about their farts, cunts, and boyfriends ad nauseam makes them geniuses.

Attached: F99FA9CD-2B3E-41FA-9E26-728C490A349F.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-I3qREbKqLw

Most comedy is shit now regardless of the sex of the comedian. Caroll Burnett, Mary Tyler Moore, and Joan Rivers were hilarious women. Do you think Colbert is funny just because he's a man?