"Around Blacks, Never Relax"

Is this paranoia or is there truth to this phrase? To people that unironically believe this, did a bad experience happen to cause you to be defensive for future encounters?

Attached: flyer-324AT-73829-AA347.png (573x547, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been threatened with a weapon three times in my life, and in each case it was a black man threatening me.

I suppose it could be a coincidence, but there seems to be something awfully similar about these guys...

Typically, you don't relax around niggers or welfare leeches, I work for public housing and whenever we have to go into a ghetto we go in eyes fully open, we don't even carry cash with us and only take the tools we need.

>negroes stole my motorcyle, beat my kids, broke into my house, threatened us, set fire to our apartment.
Nah... relax Op. Mostly they just kill each other unless, you know, Rodney King's arresting officers beat the rap or something.

Attached: White and black crime facts.jpg (616x2030, 200K)

Yea niggers

Despite being 13 percent of the population, blacks commit 50 percent of violent crime. That is why you should never relax around blacks.

Same, but a lot more times. In one year alone 3 different niggers swung at me with a long stick or similar blunt object while riding my bike. I have been threatened by tweakers before, but the average nigger is somehow more violent than a desperate meth addict.

It's generally true but more accurately, "around black men between the ages of 12 and 40 never relax." I live in Minneapolis and a couple times per month there will be an armed robbery/assault within a mile of my apt. The suspect description is always one or more black males in their teens or twenties. So yeah, if I'm walking home at dusk and see a group of them standing in a corner I'll avoid them. On the other hand, black men in their 40s and older are generally pretty chill and I'm talk with them, etc.

Watcha doin' there posting that image to college campuses...

Its a false flag

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-12 (11) Alex Jones Show _Were Coming for Ya Globalist Rant - YouTube.png (1053x645, 1.07M)

> Around Blacks, Never Relax

Goes for Muslims too.

They carry knifes too & are filthy backstabbers.

I've been run over: nigger. Robbed: niggers and desert niggers. Pickpocketed: desert niggers. Extorted: mulattos. Once, very young, I tried to make a nigger friend: first (and last) hangout he asked me for cash. Once I shared my food and jokes with two 6yr old nigras: mp3 player went missing. Only case of outright workplace dishonesty: Congolese. Every colleague that clearly is not fit for the job: comes from Africa somewhere.
You have to try really hard not to see.

Attached: 1558295893682m.jpg (769x1024, 106K)

I’ve had similar experiences. Of the 5 people who have threatened to kill me, 3 were black and one Puerto Rican, one was actually white.

Yeah you exerted your white provelege and they dindu nuffin. Fuck you bigot

Thanks for reminding me of when I befriended a neighborhood nigger kid when I was like 8 and 2 older nigger kids paid him a bag of chips to spit at me.

Africans from Africa here are usually the highest IQ ones and they hate Basketball Americans because they're the reason anyone with black skin gets a bad rep. It's funny, African Africans will stick together in the US military and shit on the African Americans.

>12 to 40

user. Never relax from birth to death

Racism isnt in the top 25 problems facing the black community.. even bitches that sell their pussies say “no black men” and half of them are black... black men are the biggest scourge on the world there is

It's almost as if 50% of the violent crimes...

Nah,
Facts and crime stats did
13%=50%

There are literally thousands of videos online showing blacks randomly attacking whites. There are zero of the other way around.

FBI crime stats show there are thousands of black on white rapes every year in the US alone, there are zero white on black rapes.

>walking down the street, look at a guy while smiling
>nigger threatens to cut my throat

>Walking home with a slice of pizza
>pack of jacked middle school niggers ask me if they can have a bite
>refuse because germophobia
>they slap it out of my hand

>walking to class, on my phone
>nigger tells me he has every right to rob me

>Walking home from school
>pack of niggers comes up behind me and tell me that I'm "rapeable"

Now, whenever I go into a nigger infested area I keep my hand on my stabby cat at all times, checking behind me and preemptively changing course if I see a pack of niggers.

Attached: 1559531842617m.jpg (877x1024, 124K)

Nah I have several older black friends who survived the hood and are more trustworthy than most of my white liberal cuck friends.

Most normies will probably die before accepting reality. In Plato's allegory of the cave, the ending - after if the guy goes out will he be blinded, yes, given time will he comprehend, yes, if he comes back into the cave will anyone believe him, no - is this "will the people in the cave kill the man for being insane?" "Surely they will"

even black people don't relax around other blacks

Have you ever thought maybe you're just an asshole?

I wouldn't relax around most whites these day either.

White basedboy bugmen will throw you under the bus in a second for a whiff of pussy or an opportunity to virtue signal.

White bitches will do the same and also #metoo you.

I've always been a paranoid faggot that doesn't like to let people sit behind me, walk behind me etc.
One day after buying weed down the street, I see 2 nigs go to the same place to buy weed, I think to myself "we're all the same, get krunked" as they walk back past me out of my field of vision.
Next thing you know one is trying to armlock me from behind while the other shoves a gun in my face.
I reach for the gun quickly trying to grab the barrel and make sure it isn't pointed at me, expecting to lose some fingers, nig panics and backs off, I grab his friend and start beating the shit outta him, keeping him between me and the gunman.
Finally the other nig puts the gun away and starts fighting me too. I end up in the street with one on my back, the other kicking me in the face. I swing my legs out to the side and pull them under me, get up all in one motion, stiff arm them both and walk away.
Get about 10 ft before the one I was beating on tells the other to shoot me. I turn around and stare him down for about 3 mins, they walk away bragging about the $2 worth of smoke and bus money I drop.
I keep the $50 of tree's I just bought for my brother with PTSD.
Never relax.

picture this.

You are on a safari, in africa, there in the bush, you know there are wild animals all around.

Do you relax and act like you would in your garden?

Also this, thanks for reminding me of the friend I made in elementary who tried to jump me while we were changing for gym class for social points in an all black school, and afterwards the nigs that put him up to it trying to claim I "fight black" and trying to give me the social points and telling them to fuck off, I fight like me.

Also the black/native american girl that tried to claw my eyes out during recess from behind because I made fun of her or something. I elbowed her in the face to get her off, got suspended for a week for "getting up and punching her in the face"

the crime stats look worse when you realize most of the violent crime is just the men. its more like 6% commit 50%

Was this in DC by chance ? Had almost the same happen to me there .. Never relax boys !

Nigger bitches are even more violent than the men mate they beat each other and their children constantly

13%=total black population
6%=black male population
2.5%=black male population 14-40 years of age not in prison

Sheboons are not to be taken lightly

Animals don't have a sense of chivalry, feel free to confirm by rape rates.

>black people are much more likely to lash out violently at seemingly random times

>”but why you scared bro? Why you not chillin’n sheeeiit?”

“Relax bro, I’m not going to stab you...much...”

“OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA WHERE DEM HWHITE WIMIN AT?”

just leave a sticker with nigger in big black bold letters
that would have more interesting results

you deserved it for being a nigger lover

this

Brunner Syndrome

Brunner syndrome

There is Truth to the phrase, cause there is no telling if they will rob or kill you. Niggers ruin everything, & everywhere they go crime rises.

I recommend a better phrase: AVOID THE GROID

Attached: 765.jpg (599x616, 277K)

I sure hope you guys don't go into those places unarmed.

Brunner syndrome

true enough. one tryed to join our ships boarding team she wasnt doing well on the course and blamed her fireteam partner. she got mad during a scored event and took it out on him but shooting a bunch if times with simunition.

>UT Austin
Rather fitting desu, there was a hapa girl who was raped and murdered there by a homeless nigger a few years back. I don't even think he was sentenced to death, this state is so fucking cucked.

wait... wasn't it a nigger that got knifed?

At least we know where you stand jew.

>provelege

Blacks shouldn't relax around blacks either

Don't get caught slippin

Guys this nigger hasn't even replied yet. Sage this bait and move on

if they can have (((shared experiences))) that are considered valuable to their worldview, so can we

I was in a park and some durag wearing nigger sounded angry that I looked over in his direction for a few seconds. He was saying something in niglish that sounded like mumbles to me. I just ignored him, but stayed aware of him until I knew he was gone.

until you take your eyes off him

That's true of all races tho. FBI table 42: men commit 80% of all crimes

>Coon, Coon.

>Black Baboon.

>Brutal, Worthless,

>Thieving Goon.

>Often High, Thrives In Jail,

>His Welfare Check Is In The Mail
>A. Wyatt Mann

Bless this man

That's all wrong. 97% of black men 14-40 aren't in prison.

Brutally honest.

Attached: 1560128005505.gif (400x300, 338K)

Statistically, 1 in 20 black men under 30 is a convicted felon. Those are just the convictions, only 1 in 3 murders is solved. The assault cases are probably solved even less often. I think it's fair to assume that if you're around a black dude under 30, there's a 10% chance he's capable of attacking you. So yeah, relax at your peril.

just give a black dude over 40 some weed or booze and he will be an entertaining chill dude to hang with.

Do not listen to this man. The only time you can relax around them is when you aren't around them.

A nigger teen got off the bus (yes I have a car) with me and I walked behind him the whole way until I went down another street. Had he followed me he would have mugged me, guaranteed. As it was I have my loaded Glock ready and waiting for a dumb ass nigger to exhibit TNB. Never take your eyes off niggers.

>Let me fix that for you, fren

Despite being *about four* percent of the population, *black men aged eighteen to thirty-four* commit *fifty-six* percent of violent crime. That is why you should never relax around blacks.

>To people that unironically believe this, did a bad experience happen to cause you to be defensive for future encounters?
I observed reality.

Attached: 1558198424252.gif (260x195, 2.38M)

ITT: things that never happened

Had a nigger try to play with "polar bear" with me in Korea town in LA as I was going home from art class.

Yep, that poster is 100% how I feel around blacks I don't know.

Attached: 1560035197093.jpg (475x309, 36K)

It's great advice, never relax around the blacks.

> I'm "rapeable"

Are you a qt twink?

>men commit 80% of all crimes
Now break up those men by race

Don't worry, with time you will shed you will get out of your civnat faze and go full fash, just keep posting, I was you once.

It is just a funny meme, you fucking schizo retard.

youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg

Attached: 1558875976960.jpg (519x960, 130K)

Nice try nigger, you arent tricking us

Like the wise Facebook moms say
"racism isn't natural, it has to be learned"
I was perfectly willing to have fun as a kid with the little ugly brown children
But then when their numbers grow and they become aggressive you know why people start to fucking hate them

Hmmmm

I'm dying laughing at this. That's exactly how they sound too.

Attached: 1559677037553.jpg (459x612, 313K)

Dailystormer.com?
Wtf made this flyer that doesn't also know it's Dailystormer.name?
Floppy Knob Brossad.

Mine is mundane enough to have had to have happened. And no one clapped.

remove your sunglasses

ive been threatened once and it was a nigger

all coincidence of course

>no link
>no archive
fucking summer

Probably not, every black secretly desires a white boyfriend. Careful Paco, sometimes they want a Mexican bf too.

nothing wrong with posting basic safety advice desu

Fuck off ayyylmao

Niggers deserve the hate they get.

I live in the South where there are ton of niggers. And I can tell you as someone who's had to deal with them, they are all the same: loud, rude, obnoxious, spiteful, vindictive, racist, dumb, annoying, lazy, & incompetent. You try & help a nigger, he will STEAL from you! That's the kind of mindset the Pavement Apes have.

Niggers are nothing more than a burden. They ruin everything...& I mean EVERYTHING.

Ever wonder why "White Flight" happens? It's because of fucking NIGGERS.

Despite making 13% of the US population, they account for more than 70% of crime in my country alone. They have the highest divorce rates & high domestic violence rate than any other race. Cities like Detroit & Baltimore are the poorest cities in my country & have the highest crime rate. And no coincidence that they also have the highest black population.

Not to mention they are parasitic. They live off of Free Gibs & do nothing to improve themselves to earn their place. Instead, they complain about "evil whitey" & spawn a generation of single moms with a bunch of niglets that is a massive burden on the taxpayers.

This is why they are universally hated by all races

I look forward to the day the Nigger is eradicated off the face of the Earth.

If you Google it you can find it. It happened in 2017. I'll give you a link if you post some Latina asses.

Around blacks, strike first, from a distance. Escape. Repeat.

SLORPY

It's like you never heard of them and then didn't learn. You are a nigger

Attached: 1558521743177.jpg (400x637, 55K)

Nigger women are also horrible mothers, all they do is scream and beat their niglets. I almost feel bad for the kids, no wonder they end up so violent.

If you're ever being threatened by a nog, whip your dick out. They'll immediately lose interest usually. For the ones that stick around, do your best to urinate on them. I've successfully avoided fights doing this.

What if you don't have a dick?

too bad tranny, you had your chance

Why did we let it get this bad. When can we start genociding niggers on a global scale.

>Around Blacks, Never Relax
It’s just Pascal’s Wager—with niggers.

Niggers are Violent

Niggers are not Violent

Wager for Niggers are Violent: Stay alive and healthy

Wager against Niggers being Violent:
Misery/Death/Injury

daily reminder:

niggers are the symptom
jews are the disease