What did WWII veterans fight for?

Attached: 79A42B27-656A-4D47-B921-9BE8CCA6C5EF.jpg (975x930, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im about to use the n-word

To be set on fire by a freedman

Attached: ww2.jpg (596x1545, 264K)

To make sure nobody speaks german

The future his children chose

This

Well, it wasn't to free the niggers. That was a couple wars prior.

Damn that breaks my heart... what a fucking demon.. only gonna get worse too..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

Bet he won’t even get the death penalty...wtf...nigger trash

>What did WWII veterans fight for?
What were the 1940 demographics?

Sounds familiar.

Attached: turk kills grandpa by dropkick - 8 years jail.png (1109x641, 812K)

he fought for the wrong side

He fought for exactly what he got.

THIS is why there used to be LYNCHING !

i hate niggers
im not saying that because it's Jow Forums and hur hur hur niggers
i genuinely hate niggers. they are scum and the world would be a better place if every single one of them was removed. i dont think there is any honest argument to the contrary

Jews

He fought for the right reasons. His children and grandchildren pissed it away.

collectively they fought so that nonwhites could set the west on fire.
he fought so that niggers could set him on fire, quite poetic of an ending actually.

Attached: 1559150030017.jpg (476x477, 22K)

Deserved it. Allied scum. No more free steaks for him. Also, fuck niggers.

Yeah, only to mix with them in an egalitarian world.

ASSHOLE !

That could have easily been his grandchild, lmao
BURN IT ALL DOWN

>>>>reddit

This.

You forget many of them were drafted and would be shamed for dodging

The Jewish banking system.

COCK EATER

money

viva la capitalism

Every zoomer faggot who assumes that a WWII veteran fought against the Germans rather than the Japs has has been completely brainwashed by the Jew and should be forcibly exterminated

Who cares? There old and gay as fuck LUL

His religion flooded Detroit with niggers and let them run loose. No losses here.

Attached: 155339634_1505097732.jpg (756x675, 259K)

They thought they were making the world a better place, but they were deceived.

Exactly what happened in this article.

when you realize millions, if not billions, of europeans bled and suffered for thousands of years only for their lineage to become pussified and allow jews to control them, to let niggers/arabs to rape and kill their teenage daughters/elderly, and communist governments take away their properties and rights

pic somewhat related

Attached: 010.png (915x389, 30K)

>fights nazis
>gets nogged
What did you expect?

Attached: 1558469633169.gif (398x254, 3.63M)

They fought for "equality."

This is what equality looks like.

no u

Bullshit, I dare you.

Attached: BDE740F1-ED2B-4BE2-B98A-52BC99969C2D.jpg (540x540, 31K)

>they fought for equality
>in WW2
>when they were like 16-18
>fought for equality
>in WW2

Are you literally fucking retarded? They fought cause they got drafted or would get drafted, so they fucking joined.

>HE DINDU NUTHIN
Fucking niggers....they are all like this. Every single damn one of them!

He probably chimped out over something stupid, & decided to kill the guy cause he was white.

This is why we say AVOID THE GROID and AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX. Those memes have existed long before the Internet & should be taking seriously.

If you have to be around niggers, be ARMED. Carry a weapon; get a gun, carry a knive.. Cause they are NOT human. They are fucking animals. Genetically speaking, they are more in common with APES than us. And just like APES they will fucking ATTACK you if they can.

>They fought cause they got drafted or would get drafted, so they fucking joined.
this is such a delusional myth. a huge percentage of American troops in WWII volunteered because they wanted to fight.
My granddad enlisted in the Marines two days after he graduated from high school because he was pissed about Pearl Harbor and wanted to kill as many Japs as possible.
Zoomer faggots can't imagine having that kind of love of country.

I am Hispanic and despise niggers more than white people do. This isnt talked about much but most of us hate mayates. I'm pretty sure asians dont like them either.

pearl harbor retard

#blakknazikrew
#droppdaliverspots
#hitlawuzrite
Das how we doe mah nazzis.

RISE UP MAH NIGGAS WE WAS SLEEPER AGENTS AGAINST DA ALLIES

WE FINNA REICH DEM KIKES
ERR VETERAN BOUT TO FEEL DA TERROR

Attached: afrikorps_einen_schwartsoldat.jpg (474x355, 32K)

>niggers beating up teachers
But that’s whiteys fault user

Naive bitch

srsly? dont do it user

woah

To defeat regressive shitheads like you

the right for women to fuck dogs

What are mayates where are you from?

I actually thank kikes and their niggerpets for convincing me that “color blindness” will never work and for shaking me out of that perspective because they claimed that I as a white guy was racist just for thinking that way. Never good enough. Never will be.

hey, at least he wasn't speaking german.

OK. ENOUGH!
THAT IS IT!
I'M GONNA SAY IT!!!
I'M GONNA FUCKING SAY IT!.

Attached: IMGONNASAYIT.jpg (800x800, 153K)

Attached: NIGGER.png (413x589, 486K)

This reminds of the story from maybe a decade ago when groids in Spokane Washington beat a WWII vet to death. Remember:
>during the war the US government brought niggers up north and ruined cities like Detroit
>after the war they forcefully integrated these beasts with us
>now they are taxing us to death to support them

Their actions after the war proved they loved equality with the boomers being their crowning achievement. Make no mistake they were the ones who forced integration at the barrel of a gun.

The ''greatest generation'' was responsible for both immigration and integration. Based my ass!!

Blacks are visibly dumber than people. How did the truth get so twisted to where many people think we are all equal.

I'm a spic and fuck niggers, faggot ass miyates

The old cuck deserved to die like that. It's the future he and his friends chose by not revolting against Jewish orders.

Mongrel abomination should be executed by being firing squad to atone for his crime

>I'm a spic
What's that like?

Blaming whitey is just their way of avoiding responsibility. They throw the race card for everything.

Attached: imageedit_5572_6859279938.jpg (750x450, 47K)

To be fair, people back then were naïve, very trusting, and didn't know any better They were fed TV and other (((media))) propaganda and assumed they were being told the truth and doing the right thing. There was no internet to get the truth from. Plus, before the war Americans were very ignorant on the JQ. Only after the war did the Jew fully reveal its true face and intentions. Now if he died still bluepilled despite having seven decades to judge the fruits of the jew tree then I completely agree with you.

for the right to be castrated by jews

pottery

To defeat the most recent stand against the Jews (but hopefully not the last - Iran I'm looking at you!).

jews

The wrong side.
That's what they fought for.

They forced integration on their children and raised the boomers. The myth of the ''greatest generation'' needs to die.

Would they have fought for the allies if they knew this was what they were fighting for?

To put the Jews in Power.

He got exactly what he fought for
Play Jewish games, win Jewish prizes

Kentucky Fried Veterans

Attached: 1551583254781.jpg (1100x1600, 365K)

Considering they were responsble for immigration, integration, and the boomers: yes.

Jews

Attached: wrong_side.jpg (480x600, 51K)

Not supporting the Nazis was the worst mistake in the history of the universe.

the greatest generation was succeeded by the worst, boomers... cruel irony, honk

They raised them.

Why don't you just use the j word? They are responsible for the whole thing.

He was just another cog following orders. He didn’t know what he was doing

Toll status:
[ ] Not Paid
[X] Paid

The Silent Generation came before Boomers.

This one probably knew

They forced integration on their boomer kids at gunpoint. They loved equality.

Silent generation are the ones who were kids during ww2.

The soldiers returning from war's kids were the boomers.

Instead of blaming them why not blame the Nazis for having such a retarded anti-European ideology?

They went to war to boost the economy, times were hard so a war would solve this.

The fact of having to fill your nation with foreigners post war was a side effect that really only affected the working class.

eh, it goes back much further than you'd think. Whites in the UK and the eastern seaboard cities of the US have pushed jewish interests since the 1800's at least. Not like any particular generation suddenly got brainwashed.

I know, I was under the impression he thought Boomers came immediately after The Greatest Generation.

just look at the 1911 Encyclopedia Britannica article on jews and be depressed. Nothing ever changes

fucking anglos have always shilled for jews and multiculturalism

Under these circumstances it's TEENIGGER not teenager

Attached: 1557632162674.jpg (612x981, 133K)

the wrong side

Attached: 1552944449559.png (700x700, 615K)

I ain't racist like 90℅ of you, but his black ass can slowly rot in whatever solitary confinement hell hole they put him in.

Hopefully he hangs himself or gets gang raped by those 'friends' of his (you know, his friends that the media tell us are oppressed but really aren't)

imagine a world without niggers

> USA wouldn't be in debt, whites contribute on average $200k per year, niggers cost $700k
> USA violent crime rates below Scandinavian levels, even gun crimes
> no degeneracy from rap music, thug life, sluts being glorified
> zero immigration problems in Europe, making Italy great again
> people walking safely in the streets, leave your door unlocked, near zero petty theft

seriously why do we have niggers? they ruin everything and contribute nothing but failure

no one cares paco. you have more in common with them than with us.

He fought AGAINST a white Europe. He was on the side of kikes and niggers.