Redpill me on the Amish?

How big are their families irl? How based and redpilled are they? Are they living in the ideal white society? Same questions but for Hutterites/Old Mennonites too.

Attached: 4C772F3D-8FE9-4C06-B50B-470F988DFE8B.jpg (290x174, 11K)

Around here, Amish girls during Rumspringa are known for being slutty and thirsty as fuck. Back in high school I plowed 3 of them, best sex of my life because they had no idea what they were doing and I could get them to do almost anything.

How do they avoid getting pregnant during rumspring?

its easy when they are pacifists
try do something like that to orthodox jews
they dont

in imaginary land

They have huge families and lots of money mainly from their craftmanship and building skills. Other than that they are pretty diverse. I mean some are very weird and are really chill. They do seem to stink especially in the winter months from the wood they burn to keep warm. Some of the girls are actually pretty attractive and would make a great wife. I have seen families as large as 15 kids but I would say the average size has dropped in the recent years and maybe like 5 kids per couple now or something like that.

One Amish lady in our area had 26 children. Not adopting or whatever, but real, old fashioned home births.

im pretty sure in europe home births arent even legal

Hilarious how the browncel can go from making threads about white girls loving niggers, to his imaginary GF wanting him to beat her, to goddamn Amish people.

They are essentially NPCs. They breed white people, but that's all they do.

The Amish graze in fields like cattle until they die. They have no curiosity, no will to dominate, no great traditions or culture. They dress plainly and live a life of asceticism. Genetically, they are fit for boredom. The ones who couldn't take staring at 4 forest walls and cornfields all day offed themselves or left the communes.

No Amishman will ever discover anything. The Amish are stupid and complacent. If I wanted to take over an entire village of Amishmen and take their women as concubines, I could do it with nothing but a suit of armor, a sword and some rope.

#1 Amish pastime? Watching paint dry. #2 Amish pastime? Watching someone else watch paint dry.

lmao faggots.

If you ever get depressed just think that somewhere in America two blonde girls in traditional dress are riding their bicycles down a country lane to the market, gossiping in German along the way.

Attached: are-you-crying-my-fuhrer-no-me-irl-3002582.png (500x347, 74K)

you are also obliged by law to keep personal IDs with you at all time, if you dont vacciante your kids they swat you, homeschooling is illegal

How does it feel to live in an autocracy?

They are actually a criminal syndicate and deal hard drugs

Perhaps living in a wooden cabin where music and pleasure is forebidden would better suit you?
>Sports remain controversial among Amish
>Generally, sports are seen as acceptable for children and youth in most cases, and less so for adults. An Amishman writing in the publication Family Life stated strong opinions against sports, compiling a list of 9 reasons why Amish should be wary of participating in them, including “Sports Destroy a Sense of Modesty”, “Sports Detract from Worthwhile Things”, and “Sports emphasize pleasure”.

>Yet other Amish see less potential for harm in sports participation, some noting that there are worse activities youth could be involved in. One Amishman describes sports to be “seen as child’s play with the proper emphasis being on learning fair play and the development and exercise of the growing body. Children playing together or adults playing with children is fine. The negatives usually begin when participation in organized and competitive sports take priority over faith and family.”

>Summarizing the variety of opinion in Amish society, he adds that “basically most Amish agree that there is a point where too much involvement is harmful. They just are not agreed where that point is.”

im indifferent to it all mostly
id like to have some freedoms and live in a less orwellian place, but in the end i hardly respect any laws either way so not like i care much
oh and i forgot to mention that hitting kids is illegal as parents

My kids' grandparents are Amish. They work very hard, they don't trust outsiders, they use gas appliances, some have indoor plumbing, they are super big into things like vitamins, natural healing, they beat the shit out of their kids if they misbehave, if they have a business like milling lumber or making furniture they can have a phone in the shop, their kids are taught to roam around and explore, they have small community schools, they don't vote, they don't fight wars, their bathing is sketchy, esp if they don't have indoor plumbing, they're extremely self-sufficient, work together as extended families/friends to help one another build and maintain their fields, girls can sleep in the bed with their betrothed if they have a wooden barrier between them...they hire people to drive them, esp on trips to Florida, they don't take pictures or want to be photographed, their biblical lessons and sermons are mostly all preached in Dutch...I dunno, what else do you want to know?

Also, good luck getting a damn ice cube at their houses.

>my addiction to stimuli and entertainment is healthy
ok

The will to glory, prestige, power and pleasure are all natural drives of man. Those who deny themselves that are little better than animals who merely strive for survival.

Attached: socrates.jpg (400x500, 54K)

you are retarded
best way to live is in peace and on a farm for yourself

You live for carnal pleasure. They live for the next life, which is much much longer. This life is but a vapor.

Pathetic

Families range in size. They are not nearly as big as they were in the past. 3-4 is about avg.
They have a good life, lots of fellowship and closeness. For example, when the kids get married, they help build them a house, usually on their land. Sometimes they will build a small house if it's the last kid to leave, and the newly married couple will move into the larger family home, the grossmutter, or grandmother home.
During Rumspringa, kids go out and explore the world. Most come back and settle down, some don't. Some also go away a few years and realize that they feel lost without the close family ties & the security net. Seen that a few times. A couple I've known married into Mennonite families, which is basically Amish Lite.

They eat a shit ton of casseroles, homemade bologna, white sliced bread, eggs. The kids often times take jobs in the local grocery stores or fast food places, which gives them a chance to deal with the "outside."

inb4 jewish inbreeding projection onto whites

Amish are immune to the Jew.

Everyone should be living like them.

Do it then and shut your mouth. You deny your ego as you write drivel online to defend it.

The True God does not allow weaklings into heaven. If you die without ever having killed, you will not meet God but the grave.

Am I rite

>Do it then and shut your mouth
i am currently doing so
>You deny your ego as you write drivel online to defend it
i scarcely have an ego to be honest

ok there, satan.

>How do they avoid getting pregnant during rumspring?
Anal.

No, you are not currently doing so. You are sitting on your computer trying to save face.

What's satanic about living in alignment to your true nature? The nature of the Amish may be complacency and ignorance but there's no reason you should try to live up to their ideals out of some misplaced sense of "folk wisdom." It is not traditional for human beings to settle in one place and live there for the rest of their days. We migrate, following the migration of animals.

How monotonous would it be to live on a farm for your entire life... and you think that would be fun. Why? Because you think it would bring you prestige, being "self-sufficient."

i am just talking to you autist

yes

They’re amazing, willful people. Love them dearly.

Attached: A57EBDFE-150B-4B9C-989F-9FCC0A737D4D.jpg (750x486, 173K)

The Amish steal worse than niggers... If you live Amish adjacent make sure you lock everything up.

they are basically illuminati

>The will to glory, prestige, power and pleasure are all natural drives of man. Those who deny themselves that are little better than animals who merely strive for survival.
Bonus points for the person who can explain why there's a contradiction between these two sentences.

there's tons of hutterites where i'm from and yes they're basically illuminati. 400 years ago the illuminati thought that technological advancements would absolutely fuck our DNA up and they were right ultimately, iphone's just destroy your hands and brain when you use them.

With the computer you demonize. To defend the ego you deny having.

Imagine gazing upon the infinite vastness of space and being struck with such a moving sense of beauty and curiosity. Our ancestors did for hundreds of thousands of years, wondering what they were and how they moved. They charted their movements across the sky, giving names to the constellations. Hundreds of thousands of years pass and now we have a space station in our planet's very orbit. We can watch as our planet turns.

Now imagine you see the same sight as an Amishman. "God created that," you conclude. Then you go back to tending to your turnips, never dwelling upon that sense of wonderment for a second.

The Amish are genetically adapted to boredom.

Ohio is so weird because ill be playing Rec Room in VR and theyll gallop in their houses by the street and my doggo will start barking at them. Like im over here in the future and then right next to me are people mentally stuck in the 1800's. It's such a surreal thing and one of the reasons why I love America, you can be and do whatever you want.

I once was camping and the camping spot next to mine was occupied by a group of Mennonite families. On sunday morning they sang hymns and read the bible. There were also around 10-12 little blond kids running around. they're pretty based and are very friendly people.

They’re insanely nice. I used to live in Western Maryland need Electric New Order Amish, they used electric at home but were still Amish in every other way. When I lived in PA I lived near Pennsylvania Dutch speaking Amish, also really great people. My friend played hockey against some Amish kids, said they’d complement you if you scored or checked them etc.
Electric Amish I saw were normally 5-6, traditional Amish 7-8 normal but I saw a family of 12.

first of all im not demonizing you, im just mean
secondly even if i am how is that defending ego

got to know mennonites when I lived in Belize - chill people - drove cars - ate simple food - they connect with one another in a way that feeds the soul

The computer is what you demonize, not me.

Why continue this conversation but to defend your ego? Is this truly entertaining for you?

horses***

>Is this truly entertaining for you
why would i go here if it werent entertaining?
not everything is an ego trip, you sound just like my cousin who cheated all his games as a kid

The Amish would criticize you for even using the demonic device you're on right now. You're wasting valuable energy you could use to construct fenceposts.

Attached: Pankration.jpg (640x529, 61K)

Didn't traditional Croatian people used to dress kind of Amish looking? I recall seeing examples of traditional Croatian clothing, and the women wore white colored dresses with often elaborate patterns, and the men wore dark hats and dark waistcoats or full suits. Do you still see rural Croats dressing like that, in old fashioned, traditional clothes?

It's not tradition but convention. All Folk Costumes emerged in the 19th century. Far from being traditional, they were imposed by globalists.

Attached: ''traditional'' sardinian dress.jpg (960x1390, 250K)

>implying NEET incels or normalfag wagecucks live a better life
We have what we have today due to a very small percentage of the population. Most people are NPCs, Amish or not.

I'm confused. Early 20th and 19th century Croatians or before didn't really dress like that, or what?

>Didn't traditional Croatian people used to dress kind of Amish looking
no, we had more patterns in our clothing, it was generally white-red, or white-black linen
>Do you still see rural Croats dressing like that, in old fashioned, traditional clothes?
no, never, you can only see it in special festivals, our local culture is dead, we are thoroughly westernized
well amish are protestants and in many ways a bit weird although i appreciate their lifestyle

Not before, no. It's all regency fashion from the 19th century.

Wagecucks unironically live a better life because they have knowledge of the vastness of the universe and they get to listen to music and engage in sporting activity without being criticized. Fuck you.

You appreciate how virtuous you can look by praising the Amish. Score brownie points with fucktards on Jow Forums at the cost of your own dignity.

The ironic thing about Amish is that they claim to be pious but they have no souls.

Attached: ''traditional'' norwegian costume.jpg (1500x1007, 270K)

Stop destroying my image of Amish ppl.

>Score brownie points with fucktards on Jow Forums at the cost of your own dignity
look, mate, im here because i find this entertaining and i like a bit of chat since im a bit asocial irl
perhaps you wont believe me, but i really have very little ego or care that i appear good to people

Show a picture of your face then.

no ty lol

You're afraid to open yourself up to the ridicule of a hostile audience because you want to protect your ego (just like every other human being).

im afraid to have people i know recognize me here

>oh shit
>my friends know i like amish people!

>oh shit
>people i talk to every day know what utter retardation i post on an off-limits venting place

>And read on a hardcore neon nazi mongolian basket weaving forum.

cringe and bluepilled

Amish buggy races are based and redpilled. Most of the Amish men drink whiskey and their wives know better than to tell the elders. Back in 05, I watched MTV Jackass with an Amish dude and he thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen in his life. 10/10 would do again.

Kike