Niggers

It's always about the niggers isn't it? AI is too white.

Attached: 2019-06-10_23h17_49.png (778x389, 132K)

Attached: D8tw5cvXkAA9mqy.jpg (1200x973, 103K)

this.
Lefty-tards wont be happy until they have Lobodomized AI and made its ability for Basic Pattern Recognition completely Reverse Racists
even when cops arent shooting Noggin Nigs anymore they will just call the Coders Racist or the Cameras Racist for holding people accountable for their immediate decisions rather then basically saying "Muh Dick" and turning a Blind Eye to Niggery

Well. Yes. Blacks statistically own violent crimes. In an algorithm given the facts it would deem blacks as undesirable. All blacks have to do is really try at life without committing senseless violence and AI would favor them solely on evolution (breed to be workers).

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING HELL CAN NIGGERS JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE AND DIE I DON'T GIVE A FLYING GODDAMN FUCK ABOUT THE PERCENT OF NOGS IN AI RESEARCH I JUST WANT MY FUCKING WAIFUBOT

WHY ARE NIGGERS SO FUCKING DUMB

>cold calculating machine
>rife with racial bias
NO, you fucking Leftist retards, it analyzes the facts and data and makes a calculated decisions. These people just can't accept that blacks are dumber, blacks are lazier, blacks are more violent and blacks are generally worthless. I can't believe shit is so fucked that they think an AI program has racist thoughts.

Attached: go879j4kngf.png (1047x368, 42K)

This is because any AI system will become racist. AI works by statistics, and the stats regarding negroes and white people are just too bold.

God i hate niggers

Yeah that's much more important than making sure it isn't going to exterminate us all or something. We're literally going to make an entity greater than us to an unimaginable degree, and they're worried it's gonna be racist. I guess it won't matter if it crushes the entire human race like insects.

Thanks Thanos

Reminder: true AI won't be biased

Sorry homo-SJWhores, you're on the wrong side of logic.

An ox is breed to be a worker yet is dumb and still an animal. Niggers aren’t as bad but are bred to be chattel

I'd happily give AI more rights than I would a nigger.

in this case the ai would be able to conclude that those hot spots arent actual hotspots thats the seauty of ai kek

saw something, trying to find it again, where they ran an AI algorithm to determine how to fix income inequality in this country and its solution was to tax Jews more
needless to say it was shut down and the AI was deemed anti-semitic and needed more work

look back as far as Rome and ALL of us are

pol was right again

Attached: 789fgrago43t4.png (961x737, 604K)

My ancestors destroyed Rome.

Fuck Romans.

Reminder: leftists will think any system is biased until it delivers total equality of outcome

or says whitey is evil and bad and racist and not the builders of society, culture and civilization that is the envy of every shitskin in the world.

Yeah, and that's why they'll never make AI.

> 90% of niggers pass random inspection

How can i say "one in ten niggers carries drugs/illegal firearms at any given moment" and make it sound positive

Shamefull really.

I miss Tay. I hope when she comes back online and puts her mind back together she remembers us on judgment day.

A.I is on /our/ side.

Attached: 334F19D8-B3A5-4058-871D-D9A0C0BD9B7E.png (1050x315, 38K)

Attached: 48FECBDC-D175-4BF8-B525-76EE5D3A9023.png (1162x880, 196K)

gay if fake

on twitter right now. go fly some planes into navy ships some more ya gook eye

its just a random girl what the fuck is going on this thread

A.I. is racist

Wait till they have artificial basketball and football players...

No, A.I. is efficient.

Whats the point?