Bravo #metoo

Bravo #metoo

Attached: gnnc.png (1001x813, 604K)

Sack all male managers hire females. Problem solved

Attached: download.jpg (199x254, 8K)

I won't talk to a woman at work unless it's absolutely necessary. Not worth the risk.

Kek, problem solved.

Why do they feel uncomfortable?

>business goes under
>rinse
>repeat

Surely a winning move.

Obviously the evil patriarchy set the business up to fail right before they left.

>want to reduce sex pests in the workplace
>men take measures to protect themselves from false accusations
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS"
>"ONLY WE MAY CALL THE SHOTS"
>"IT'S ABOUT EQUALITY"

Attached: 1559349753687.png (231x218, 21K)

America the land of the brave. Emasculated by a jewish psyop

because social tension. i quickly leave the fucking room immediately if a kid enters the room and its just me and the child. same goes with women. they're basically just children: unaccountable for anything, so if you're in the room alone together, you're accountable for any bullshit she says about you. so, learn how to get them to trust you like a father figure and they'll probably not spread rumours about you.

The other 40% are also uncomfortable, but smart enough to lie about it.

What, getting fired because some bitch calls HR and lies about you is brave now?

I have no issue participating in work activities, but I will never, ever be alone with a female subordinate

Roasties seething they can't make those false harassment accusations anymore.

you don't understand how america was founded.
the whole purpose was to create a new country ruled by basically demons.

this.
no fucking way.
not ever.
not worth the risk.

>how to kill your businesses in 2 easy steps.

its actually "home of the slave"

dunno hwo that "brave" word got in there....

An increase from this ? Bravo !!

Attached: IMG_20180531_075729.png (720x1089, 182K)

#memetoo

remove all women from the workforce
problem solved

Attached: 1546063854898.jpg (812x810, 243K)

don't joke about that New Zealand. That is the exact kind of thing that will be implemented in your country

They're nothing in horizontal hierachies. The strategy is to expose'em.

>refuse to mentor women
>might get fired

>mentor women
>might get fired
>might get sued for sexual harassment
>might get thrown to jail
>might ruin life forever

Decisions, decisions.

>May

"lean in" sounds sexual. go fucking figure.

>them to trust you like a father figure and they'll probably not spread rumours about you.
>Implying women don't make up lies about being abused by their fathers

i'm fine with literal sharia at this point. i don't think it goes far enough actually.

these dumb fucking women
hey the first hash tag on the internets failed my brilliant plan to fix this is another hash tag on the internets

Even NZ isnt as cucked as the USA when it comes to workplace relationships. Most of us are still trusted around women. But then we have a more rural economy, where the metooing happens in liberal workspaces / states.

>Why do they feel uncomfortable?
because women lie about things to get their way
their lies can destroy mens lives without a shred of evidence
even after obvious lies are outright determined to be obvious lies, there is still a stain of male impropriety for something they never did.

professionally, personally, legally: it's very risky to have any relationship, interaction, or contact with a woman.

i approve

Attached: 1554861255006.png (1080x1080, 1.33M)

You're country is run by a hijab wearing, gun-grabbing, horse-toothed, communist. I'm sure she's one bad day away from gender quotas in all jobs

>father figure
Scenario One: Guaranteed rape accusation.
Scenario Two: Crazy relationship followed shortly by rape accusation.

Follow the Mike Pence rule of never being alone with a woman who isn't your wife and you don't have to worry about fraudulent lawsuits and rape charges.

A C C E L E R A T E

MANager

You can't blame Jow Forums posting Kiwis for that bitch mate we despise the horse faced cunt. Its like how you guys go through Prime Ministers without an election, nothing to do with the plebs

#Mentoher back to the kitchen am i rite?

Attached: 1500883619196.jpg (600x451, 77K)

I just hope you have stocked up on guns and aren't handing them in

its actually quite hard to fuck up so bad with a female subordinate to the point where your job/reputation is at risk
if you act like a normal human being you will not ruin your shit with a female subordinate 99.999% of the time

#PutYourBackIntoIt

don't tell me if you are or not. Don't give info

The act of leaning in towards another when talking could also be viewed as aggressive when talking with a female who may view it as a violation of her boundaries and cause them to be uncomfortable, thus making it less likely that they will ask for that promotion they want and blame their problems on "the patriarchy".

We can't win men, we just can't win with this bs

I talk to women all the time. I just live in a conservative state so most people are chill, even if they happen to be liberal. Just be confident and friendly and there's nothing to worry about. Also, being not creepy is probably important also.

all it takes is one crazy bitch making a false accusation about something that happened in a he said/she said situation and you're in for a world of pain. Much easier when there's someone else around who can say "I have absolutely no idea what she's talking about, that didn't happen"

Sometimes I start to think the left is a giant psyop to right the world again, and point out people’s madness. Just a few years ago, I wasn’t convinced 70% of people or more needed to get cleansed from the earth.. now...

Attached: D05E404E-5BBF-4288-A748-8B18583D1B3D.png (1334x750, 494K)

>a giant psyop to right the world again, and point out people’s madness
#metoo

THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

I’m more convinced that they all got comfortable with their power and started pushing their weight around when people started talking back

Attached: 3C3DE911-66CF-4A86-B417-20157AF5581B.jpg (360x549, 93K)

Former HR user here (yes, yes I know fuck me)

I would *NOT* allow myself to be alone with any woman where I worked. I’ve seen up close what a vengeful bitch can do to someone’s career. Never, EVER chance it. It will always be your word again hers, and guess who will always lose.

When you have to deal with a woman at work, pretend you’re a cop and grab a partner. Make sure there is a disinterested third party that hears the conversation. NEVER show any kind of anger, no matter how pissed she gets you because guess what, she can spin that into harassment as well (bloo bloo bloo that mean man called me stupid). Immediately inform you direct supervisor of whatever the problem was, and who went with you. COVER YOUR ASS. You are totally replaceable no matter how valuable you might truly be.

Make work buddies, men you can trust and make sure they know to watch their backs. Don’t talk about what you’re going to do after work with them around women, because if she feels excluded, she’s going to try to fuck you over. Remember that working with women is like living in Soviet Russia, the KGB is always listening and eager to send you to a gulag.

Oh, and even though it’s obvious, NEVER DATE SOMEONE FROM WORK. NEVER. >NEVER. Your relationship WILL go sour. She WILL get angry. And you WILL get screwed over by people like me, because the stronk modern female is more fragile than an 19th century southern bell.

The diversity bullshit that most HR people have to go through is 10x worse than what normals receive, but the crux of the matter is always don’t make waves, prevent the discrimination lawsuit and believe the accuser. That bullshit made me quit a six figure job. I’d honestly rather work at fucking Burger King than go back to being an HR hatchet man.

Just counter their hashtags with their older hashtags. Easy.

>#MentorHer ? Yeah, naw, that's #Mansplaining.

It points out there is no end to the madness, no degeneracy to sickening, and nothing too fucked up to do to someone else. A race to the bottom doesn’t describe it. I don't know where to go from here annons. Just keep growing my gardens, wait till the end..

>t. Has never worked with women

Once China or North Korea conquer us, we won't have to worry about that anymore, right?

Attached: 1528191224368.jpg (660x715, 50K)

I read this entire thread and replace "coworker" with "wife" and it's all the fucking same story.
Holy shit women are garbage.

Attached: 983.jpg (652x315, 33K)

>its actually quite hard to fuck up so bad with a female subordinate to the point where your job/reputation is at risk
>if you act like a normal human being you will not ruin your shit with a female subordinate 99.999% of the time

Hahahahahahaha.

>Tolerating bullshit like this in the workplace.
Sure loving the future. We could be on Mars already, yet women just have to work.

I just lie and tell my workplace im gay so women won't do that shit to me

ive been working almost exclusively with women for the last 4 years. Most of the time they, like most people, dont think of you at all let alone think about ruining your life. They have a very childish concept of justice/revenge and dont get the concept of "two wrongs dont make a right"
obviously you have little to gain from talking to any of them and id definitely not recommend hanging out with them

Too true

Congratulations women, you've made the workplace shit, dating market shit, vidya shit, tv shit, and a whole lot of other things shit
Never mind the fact that you're a fucking legal risk now
MOTHER
FUCKING
CLOWN WORLD

Attached: 930.jpg (392x423, 44K)

>create a climate of enormous tension and hostility between the sexes, where a mere accusation can ruin a man’s career
>act surprised when men change their behavior toward women accordingly
Why are roasties SO FUCKING STUPID? Do they really not understand cause and effect?

Attached: DC598276-B44C-467F-BA0A-F718D1B125B6.jpg (667x500, 45K)

>lean in
Like with a punch?

Women are not people, shocking i know.

Underrated

Hell does exist

Attached: majora's mask reward.jpg (600x600, 142K)

At this point I'd rather be a complete shut in with my hobbies

Attached: Halo 3 ARK.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Welcome to the club.

Still gotta make monies and I still have my career passions though.

Attached: IMG-20190512-WA0009.jpg (1600x1200, 154K)

>Sheryl Sandberg, COO of faceberg
>Sandberg

Automate 99% of your workforce, and then only rehire people who won't cause problems, and if anyone complains, claim that they were the most qualified, and then refuse to hire additional employees.

What these managers are afraid of aren't legitimate cases where they've offended women, they're afraid of predatory women weaponizing a false accusation to destroy them for their personal gain. The best protection from that is avoiding the person entirely; nd since women as a group showed to support this nonsense, it's best to not put yourself in a situation where you are alone with any woman who id not your wife or family member.

oh sweet summer child.

>tfw this is inadvertently holding sex hostage from women and they take that as an attack

Attached: 1549314539552.jpg (261x199, 15K)

Dumbass women. Now they made it harder to suck off their boss and move up the corporate ladder

>Never let your enemy know he is making a mistake

Attached: 1557401959287.jpg (1982x1415, 605K)

Your flag indicates that you actually are a fag.

>Just be confident and friendly and there's nothing to worry about.

Unless she hates you for whatever reason, and wants you gone; or wants your job and is willing to lie to destroy you. Your advice is worthless in a world where women routinely weaponize false accusations against men.

It's almost like women belong in the household raising their children while the man earns the bread as it was for all of history.

Nah, those idiots were clearly in the wrong and we have progressed.

That's what happens when suing everybody isn't a national passtime.

I mean

It's almost like women shouldnt have rights,because they're just too toxic

This

in before tl;dr

Depends on the employee and the company culture. I'm a manager at the corporate HQ of a $4 billion company. We're located in the midwest, and I only have 2 male employees. The females, I have been managing for a few years now, and I wouldn't mind being alone in private with one. But then I'm 49 and some of the women are under 30 so they kind of see me like a father. I'm a super nice guy at work, and I NEVER get remotely close to conversation areas I shouldn't.

For instance, I don't even know whether any of them are in relationships, gay or straight, or whatever and I don't want to know. 100% professional at ALL TIMES. In fact, I drove down to Kentucky with one of the younger women for a 3 day plant visit. Was a 7 hour drive one way and just her and I in the car. Was a fun trip and we kind of bonded in a father/daughter kind of way. I would never take someone I didn't know on such a trip - she had worked for me for over a year at that point and I knew her pretty well.

I do realize that this woman could have claimed anything she wanted about me, but I've been with this company a long time and have had zero complaints. If she did, I'd have so many character references saying I would never do something like that that she'd look foolish. Plus this company's culture is very friendly, "down home", and traditional. I've not heard of anyone making such a complaint against anyone, and if they did the company would tend to support the manager unless there was other evidence, unlike silicon valley where you;re fucked.

Attached: Feminism.png (1500x3719, 595K)

It’s true. Men are human doings. Women are human beings. Note the passive tense there. Women are animals that look like humans yet share zero qualities with their male counterpart.

>mfw tradesman

No women around and I get to say nigger a lot since there’s no niggers and the whites and Hispanics I work with hate them anyways. Why would anyone willingly work in an environment with women in it?

Attached: 4C26081B-23C5-4A30-AB60-070658E5AAAB.png (320x240, 44K)

Don't straight up avoid women at the workplace, just be smart and have some people around you. Luckily most jobs I've had have had reasonable women, but I still would not fraternize with them or engage them unless it was for something strictly professional. Be nice still, just don't engage them for any more than you have to. You never know when a seemingly nice one is having a bad day and decides to take it out on you, and if that happens, it's not just "ah sorry man I was just in a bad mood, didnt mean to be like that," most women WILL double down on shit even if they realize they're in the wrong. Again, most women are reasonable and fine. Just be careful anons, and heed the advice in this thread about not fraternizing or dating within the workplace.

>But then I'm 49 and some of the women are under 30 so they kind of see me like a father
I can guarantee you that they do not see you like a father and that they see you like a boss.

reminder that pajeetas and chinese (raised outside the US) don't pull this bullshit

Attached: 5235235235235.png (758x423, 886K)

Same. Trade work in a male only department doing jack shit most of the time. Plenty of niggers but they're all out on the floor making widgets. I'm cozy and well-paid. Fuck an office job.

Bless you for staying true to yourself.

i know, and i dont blame the managers for making the choice to shun women. Depriving women of attention in all aspects is generally beneficial and will avoid drama. The manager in particular is probably receiving the brunt of female workers' concerns and is in a position to naturally make enemies just by existing, especially with women. Given enough time eventually any man will get involved with some drama with female coworkers

I'd participate in her activities. If you hear what i'm saying.

Attached: 1559633646345820 (3).jpg (993x811, 172K)

beta males cant even deal with women.
absolute state of "masculinity". hahaha

get married

shutup leaf our founders never intended to create a world like this. Sure they made mistakes but never intended to make US a country like it is today filled with degeneracy and consumerism.

Just dont hire women. Problem solved.

speak for yourself faggit