More of this. Stop being scared to state your opinion publicly

More of this. Stop being scared to state your opinion publicly

Attached: 1546B2CD-67B6-43B7-95FB-DB8FB80041B2.jpg (731x718, 474K)

Attached: Free speech hate speech.png (1000x500, 50K)

im gay and fascist right wing etc.

why hate what people do behind closed doors?

Main Street on a Sunday isn’t behind closed doors.

I agree, lead by example

even before pride parades there was still homophobia...

I dont hate you user, just pride faggots.

The homosexual mafia literally wants to shove their faggot lifestyle down everyone’s throats and destroy anyone who says no

It’s a photoshop, you imbecile.

Attached: 676F0D39-D315-4AAC-94E6-EC0AA439E965.jpg (439x624, 30K)

Why do you use a rainbow flag then?

the truth is not afraid

In a sane world, this one right here would win Stonetoss a Pulitzer.

>waaaaah why doesn't the whole world love?
maybe if you spoke out publicly about trannies pushing their mental illness suicide cult on children, people could at least respect you a little bit

>why hate what people do behind closed doors?
The door doesn't stay closed, nigger. At this point it can't even be considered indoors.

If any part of it were honestly behind closed doors, no one would know what gayness even is, and your flag would be unfamiliar to an entire world. Seriously drop this line of defense. It's disingenuous and no longer fools anybody.

Of course there was.
It’s a common reaction to something uncommon.
A way to maintain the integrity of a nation built on the opposite of that.
A strong country starts a with a strong family. Homosexuality degrades that, and liberalism uses it to help degenerate everything faster.

Its one step from burning the rainbow flag to burning gays you fucking fascists

all sorts of criminal acts happen behind closed doors

bait

To them, a just world is a sane world...there was nothing sane about LGBTQ. What happened before, what happened after, even all the good we did, all of it...madness.

>Stop being scared to state your opinion publicly
So I should tell people and my family I'm a "faggot"?
They'd just shun me.
Honestly though, I'm almost there. I just don't give a shit anymore.
It's just amazing to me that people care so much about shit that doesn't effect them at all.
If you like Italian food, rather than Mexican, I won't hold it against you.
If you like dogs, rather than cats, I won't hold it against you.
If you like whatever, rather than whatever, IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER TO ME!
Too bad most people aren't this way.

Attached: 1547232064629.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>Its one step from burning the American flag to burning Americans you fucking fascists

see how stupid you sound?

sirach 23:19 His fear is confined to human eyes

and he does not realize that the eyes of the Lord

are ten thousand times brighter than the sun;

they look upon every aspect of human behavior

and see into hidden corners.
faggot.

You're in the wrong place here. Move along back to plebbit.

based.

If I can't tell that you're gay by looking at you, you have nothing to worry about.

Nope. Not advocating anything other that speaking out about what we (and most people) believe. The homosexual mafia just has people scared.

Or listening to them. Because they always, always tell you.

Wah wah wah. No wonder no chicks like you and you had to resort to sucking dick you cry baby faggot. No one cares what you do we are talking about something beyond that you halfwit

go back to tranny discord you filthy mudshark

Reread your degenerate profaggot post, faggot. Nobody likes you here.

>behind close doors

Attached: images - 2019-06-10T231832.190.jpg (700x395, 68K)

I dont hate gays, I hate trannies and pride faggots.

Being homosexual doesn't mean you need to celebrate weakness and femininity as a male

Attached: #diversity.png (1440x1080, 2.48M)

Because it's no longer behind closed doors. Your side broke your end of that contract long ago, when your parades became increasingly vulgar and you started spouting nonsense about kids understanding consent

>nobody like you

its true

Attached: 1533095202765.jpg (793x786, 54K)

>implying I want "chicks"
kek
What if I bust your fucking head wide open, dopehead? Maybe rape your white trash whore afterwards?

Attached: 1551964950228.jpg (719x720, 191K)

FPBP

Fuck off with >muh homophobia, it's a shitty nonsense term that you guys use to handwave legitimate criticism. Sometimes, in fact most times people don't like you because you're an asshole

Literally me

Attached: 1553143644122.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Hey I don't care I got my (yous)

LOL, triggered little fag

Was that funny bro? Are you kekking out loud right now bro? Did you lol bro?

Attached: 1554008605245.gif (220x124, 47K)

BECAUSE YOU FUCK KIDS, TARD.

Flag burning, thats so barbaric. Let thel have their pride, who gives a fuck? Oh right, you. Just get out of the closet fag.

Just go complete Navy S.E.A.L., faggot and make this thread immortal

This post right here. This is why people hate you.

lmao triggered
He's triggered. Damn I'm triggered.

I don't need over 300 confirmed kills to fuck you up. I won't though. I don't know you, and never will. So whatever. Just saying. I certainly could. Little faggot.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE BITCH?

>Post on anonymous board about voicing your opinion publicly.

No justification or reasoning will save you sodomite. You'll burn with the rest.

Attached: 1556515100679.gif (360x270, 1.97M)

>why hate what people do behind closed doors?

That was the original argument and where it was meant to stop, homo.

Now you have drag queen reading hour.

I don't give a fuck anymore. I just tell it like it is.

reminder that straight men are just as degenerate as gay men.

Straight men make kids, and a very low percent molest kids.

Homos don't, and 40 percent of them molest kids.

Attached: erg.png (1069x734, 925K)

Two of my coworkers have independently come out to me as being far-right extremists in the last month. I only have like 20 coworkers

Straights don't fetishize STD's. And for that alone, we will never, ever be as degenerate as faggots are

100% false

this is how u do it

Attached: independence day in poland.jpg (2184x1704, 3.2M)

This literally can not be arrrsted for protesting in their face. Company fires you for your political beliefs? Sue for wrongful termination

why do they photoshop this? burning a flag is way easier

Every single queer pride flag should be torched & banned.

>40 percent of them molest kids.
this is 100% false
>Straights don't fetishize STD's
they fetishize everything else. I literally have men ask me all the time if i will let them drink my pee. YOU FAGGOTS ARE DISGUSTING
100% false

HEY RABBI, WATCHA DOIN?!

40% of child molesters are gay tho
there is plenty of straight degenerates and its obviously wrong
there is still much more degeneracy among homos, no question about it.

>40% of child molesters are gay tho
no, 40% of child molestors are bisexual who would molest little girls if they had the chance. The thing is that men have WAY easier access to little boys than little girls. In church, boy scouts, sports, etc etc etc. If they had the same access to little girls as they do with boys , WAY more little girls would be molested.

Straight male bugchasers
Name ONE

Hourly reminder: THE ANUS IS NOT A SEX ORGAN

>bisexual

That's homo

You're either hetero, or you can fuck anything.

You're Peter Brighting, degenerate

Christians willingly support child fuckers.

Needs repeating
THE ANUS IS NOT A SEX ORGAN

thats not how sexuality works

>Peter Brighting
I have no idea what you are talking about and google comes up with nothing

>bisexual
40% of them are bisexual, and what % of them is gay? 0%?
is there really a difference between being bi and being gay? I think not, apparently its a distinction pederasts make when it suits them just like u did.

IKR. That's why anal is the sex jesus can't see.

WTF are you talking about you useless fucking drooler?

Attached: 1559782538476.jpg (1104x927, 84K)

Hell no, you are degenerate, you suck dick, we don't..

its funny that the Christian in this picture looks exactly like your average atheist

kek'd

>thats not how sexuality works

It is

I've never seen a homo that hasn't wanted to fuck more than just men or women if lesbos

Yfw you have to feed a faggot sea lion

Attached: 1560206238064m.jpg (786x1024, 102K)

Gays willingly are child fuckers

Those are the same people calling us 'incels'

Fuck off! I'm a gay Republican and this shit offends me. I support Trump and want him to decrim homosexuality globally so I can get Grinder dates from Tehran. I'm a gay conservative Republican and support family values.

>wahhh muh trannies

I know heterosexuals have hundreds of really fucked up fetishes. However, none of them, not event watersports and scat, will ever be in the same ballpark as pozzing and the whole absolutely degenerate, self destructive culture surrounding it

What's your problem with us exactly?? Why don't you go after real threats and enemies you incels.

>WAHHHHHH WAHHH I DONT LIKE GAYS WAHHHHH

Keep crying loser, your children will be mixed race at the current rate of demographic change.

Comparing little superficial tastes with an unnatural and deviant act associated with a culture of hedonism and subvertion is stupid

>using incel as an insult
>when you are a HOMO
LMAO

Yes, christians are indeed in the closet. Thier god was so obsessed with male genitals after all, it makes sense.

I don't hate you user, we just can't tolerate your kind on this planet, or the direction that you have allowed your sexual energy to be expressed.

I feel the same way about people who express their sexuality through Animals, or Children, or exhaust pipes. Human male sexual energy should directed through a woman or through work and study/God, not anything else

So you all get the rope, Sorry but it's just gotta be that way, it's for the species :) see you on the Day of the Rope faggot, being right wing or fascist won't shield you, your behavior is cancer.

user don't tell them, don't even think about it, wait until you move out and have a stable life then don't even tell them, if they find out by themselves make sure you're not in a vulnerable state where you'd need to depend on them. Be independent, your family can go fuck themselves

This post won't age well when edgy facists like you get dragged in the streets

>Gay
>Still get more pussy
Explain yourself white boy.

It's not about being edgy, its about having a standard of acceptable behavior of what can be permissible in a world that aims towards the opposite of Wiemar degeneracy, and while Homosexuality will always occur in any society, it's presence must always be identified and weeded out, lest we allow homosexually suceptible men to reproduce and spread their defective suceptibility further.

With homosexuality there are No exceptions. Period. It's not edge, it's a unifying premise and standard that will be enacted by all those part of any movement to rid the world of degeneracy.

Your dream of removing pedo's and trannies while allowing men who fuck other men's assholes to remain amongst our ranks is delusional. Rope faggot

Was meant to quote you in this post not myself

Oh no, you most definitely did. You're obsessed with what others do with their genitals. You're a pervert.