No wall

>no wall
>no border shutdown
>back to catch and release
>more H1B visas
>100,000 new illegals per month

admit it Jow Forums, you fucked up

Attached: 1560222176509.jpg (2502x1645, 787K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2018/01/03/steve-bannon-says-ivanka-trump-is-dumb-as-a-brick/23323301/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer_us=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_cs=sfcyfMS0ZBhHLPC4MxM7_Q
timesofisrael.com/huffposts-bannon-headline-goy-bye-sparks-backlash/
youtube.com/watch?v=qQFvhIt2kL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but /ptg/ says he kept all his promises

damn... wtf

Attached: i hate trump now.jpg (770x472, 98K)

Best prez ever faggot

Meh, I never really cared, the fact that he pissed off the liberal tranny fuckers was enough for me. I'll vote for him again. I mean who else am I going to vote for, Pete Buttplug?

i hate trump now!

Attached: jew money.jpg (1665x1346, 592K)

Im voting for Andrew Yang

I bet you would chink nigger.

Attached: 1552151033702.png (1024x576, 709K)

we totally fucked up!
Trump is cancer
At this point he’s a painful hematoid

Military Kike Industrial Globo Complex
vote it out or accept your irons
So far Tulsi is the only outsider.
there’s a chance shes in their pocket and is just a “do nothing muh congress won't let” me gun grabber

jidf stands with trump, dumfuck

Attached: Trump Jewish Israel.jpg (800x420, 53K)

jidf arent the only shills around, newfag

>more H1B visas
>100,000 new illegals per month
the companies need the workers

he's in his 70s what does he have to lose

t. shill

Attached: Zion Don Jewish support.jpg (1800x1950, 1.01M)

>fucked up
no moron, that was the plan all along. kek.

>Dude, trust me

Attached: Trump denies more H1B visas than ever 2.png (633x846, 375K)

Oh look. The same leaf flag posting the exact same thing again.

Attached: 1547333708149(1)(1).jpg (960x961, 165K)

>non-burger opinion on burger politics
Noice another exhibit for my TRASH MUSEUM.

Attached: 1553646414536.gif (500x281, 3.92M)

>withdraw the troops in 3months
>heh just kidding kid

thanks shill
nothing could be more incorrect
flooding labor depresses wages period
it’s meant to pacify people by keeping ever greater numbers of people right at the collapse threshold - it’s how bigger issues get overlooked - if jobs needed filling it could be solved with legal immigration - illegals work for less adding even more downward pressure on wages

Looks like I'm ridin with Biden now

Attached: biden-defends-iran-deal-delays-presidential-decision-at-aa-05.jpg (1153x893, 268K)

How hard did you cry your faggot eyes out when Hillary lost?
The very fact that the Elites CONTINUE to spend so many millions of dollars on these anti-Trump shills, is a VERY clear sign that we need him in power.

Attached: Hillary biggest fuckin loser.jpg (768x768, 120K)

the goal is to keep you poor

How about we just admit OP is a loser faggot?

I agree. I had a lot of fun guac posting and watching rallies with you guys and telling everybody that nothing would stop Teflon Don but seriously, I've been betrayed. I got bamboozled. It's not even fun any more, the bantz are just pathetic now that he's bringing in more illegals than ever but finding all this money for Israel. I lived just fine without voting before and I will again.

lol, he pointed out how europe is totally dependant on us whims
he made fun of un
he has some strange obsession with israel

I thought we were supposed to get our jobs? I guess bringing in illegals to take them is the same thing

You have to get out of your basement and go get a job yourself.

kek'd

when he bombed syria, the entire press and parliament stood behind the 'pussygrabber russian spy' as one man
trump is a god gift

Attached: D6sJZjTX4AAbZjn.jpg (720x702, 87K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 00-43-53.png (383x316, 10K)

seriously, we can’t let this guy get the nuclear codes again

>the left thinks Trump curing death is a bad thing

Attached: IMG_1836.jpg (937x623, 168K)

he is good because he unveils the shit that is the US political system. now even the corporate media admits it, and he will continue to highlight it.

trump 2020

Bannon was MAGA. Trump and Kushner are NY City liberal faggots. Bannon was hovering trying to force Trump to keep his campaign promises, including the Wall, so Trump fired him. Kobach demanded the Wall as a stipulation for hiring: Jared spread lies about him and didn't hire him.

Bannon and Kobach teamed up with the American people to go around Amnesty Donnie Kushner to crowdfund and build the Wall.

I remember after Bannon got fired he said 'This isn't MAGA anymore, it's something else'.
Calling Ivanka 'dumb as a brick' was the last straw.

aol.com/article/news/2018/01/03/steve-bannon-says-ivanka-trump-is-dumb-as-a-brick/23323301/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer_us=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_cs=sfcyfMS0ZBhHLPC4MxM7_Q

It just hasn’t been the same since Bannon left.

Bannon was MAGA and "Trump", the idea.
Now we have MIGA and Kushner

Based Bannon. WH and Trump never the same without him. Can you believe some schoolboy like Kushner is literally running the country?

The Jews were happy to see Bannon get kicked out of the White House

"HuffPost’s Bannon headline ‘Goy, bye!’ sparks backlash"
>timesofisrael.com/huffposts-bannon-headline-goy-bye-sparks-backlash/

Firing Bannon was the single biggest mistake Team Trump has made.

Bannon created the winning platform, people voted for Bannon's views. Tens of millions of people loved him and his vision. They voted for his ideas.

He deserves to be treated better.

Politics is not a family business. It doesn't matter how much money Kushner got from Qatar and Saud Arabia. America is what matters. Bannon should have been chosen instead of Jared. I would never choose relatives or friends over competent people like Bannon.

The swamp got rid of Bannon because he was too competent and thus a threat to them.

Trump is just a braying donkey in comparison who can be whipped into submission

Yeah Trump is a literal Giga-Kike but MIGApedes who came from Reddit in 2016 will never admit it

you shut you're dirty leaf mouth, whore!

Attached: Arya_Stark_4.jpg (2334x2692, 1.98M)

Bannon was America First.

Trump/Kushner are open borders US Israel first.

Trump fired Bannon and stopped all efforts to honor the platform he ran on

Fucking hilarious that his daughter's husband is somehow running the country. Kushner is doing everything to enrich himself. His actionns will be rewarded with big contracts for his companies.

Get Trump's goddamn kike kids out of the White House. There only reason to be there is to undermine 2016 MAGA and put in place the MIGA. This has been pointed out and proven correct over and goddamn over and goddamn over and goddamn over again but the goddamn kike cock suckers over at /ptg/ keep denying it and then it happens yet again and they push to ignore it.

KICK TRUMP'S GODDAMN KIKE KIDS OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

Bannon WAS the 'maga agenda', when he left it was all downhill.

Bannon got fired from the White House so that JAVANKA could move in. There was a lot of infighting between him and Kushner.
All the old guard from the 2016 campaign were fired for that reason.

Bannon wanted to inform the public about his worries.

It's understandable, he cares deeply about his country. He is a right wing conservative person who fought for his country. But then Jared and Ivanka derailed the entire process, and they watered down the platform.

Everyone on the right was disappointed, it wasn't just Bannon.

64 million Trump voters were disappointed.

Jared and Ivanka are left wing liberal democrats who seek the approval of the Manhattan elite. This is a coup of it's own kind.

And I haven't seen one republican voter who would support Jared or Ivanka. Neither republicans, nor democrats would ever vote for them.

At least Don Jr has a lot of supporters and republican voters really like him. He is in it to serve his country, not to gain social status.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQFvhIt2kL0

Meanwhile in the Hillary timeline...
>heaps good wall
>land mines on the border
>catch and gas
>no H1Poo visas
>100,000 mexicans deported (into the gas chambers) per month

This is your brain on Maple.

he's the one who brought it up retard

the whole concept of the french revolution is to replace hereditary rule by meritocracy rule, but are the guys running shit really meriting it ?
t. hillary
trump is a danger to our institutions
yes, he is

kill yourself shill rat

Ironically border control would have been more likely with Hillary

poo engineers are turning american technology to shit

Everything the poos touch dies:

Adaptec - Indian CEO Subramanian Sundaresh fired.
AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)
AirBus (Qantas plane plunged 650 feet injuring passengers when its computer system written by India disengaged the auto-pilot).
Apple - R&D CLOSED in India in 2006.
Australia's National Australia Bank (Outsourced jobs to India in 2007, nationwide ATM and account failure in late 2010).
Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli took over, closed, turned into a shopping mall)
Boeing Dreamliner ES software (written by HCL, banned by FAA)
Bristol-Myers-Squibb (Trade Secrets and documents stolen in U.S. by Indian national guest worker)
Caymas - Startup run by Indian CEO, French director of dev, Chinese tech lead. Closed after 5 years of sucking VC out of America.
Caterpillar misses earnings a mere 4 months after outsourcing to India, Inc.
Circuit City - Outsourced all IT to Indian-run IBM and went bankrupt shortly thereafter.
ComAir crew system run by 100% Indian IT workers caused the 12/25/05 U.S. airport shutdown when they used a short int instead of a long int
Computer Associates - Former CEO Sanjay Kumar, an Indian national, sentenced to 12 years in federal prison for accounting fraud.
Deloitte - 2010 - this Indian-packed consulting company is being sued under RICO fraud charges by Marin Country, California for a failed solution.
Dell - call center (closed in India)
Delta call centers (closed in India)
Duke University - Massive scientific fraud by Indian national Dr. Anil Potti discovered in 2012.

>Canadian
I don't care.

REEE REE DONT TALK ABOUT THE GOD EMPEROR LIKE THAT SHILL! SHILL!!

Attached: 60796126_760880384307779_5360838476465963008_n.jpg (960x744, 104K)

Fannie Mae - Hired large numbers of Indians, had to be bailed out. Indian logic bomb creator found guilty and sent to prison.
Goldman Sachs - Kunil Shah, VP & Managing Director - GS had to be bailed out by US taxpayers for $550 BILLION.
GM - Was booming in 2006, signed $300 million outsourcing deal with Wipro that same year, went bankrupt 3 years later
HP - Got out of the PC hardware business in 2011 and can't compete with Apple's tablets. HP was taken over by Indians and Chinese in 2001. So much for 'Asian' talent!
HSBC ATMs (software taken over by Indians, failed in 2006)
IBM bill collecting system for Austin, TX failed in 2012 written by Indians at IBM
Intel Whitefield processor project (cancelled, Indian staff canned)
JetStar Airways computer failure brings down Christchurch airport on 9/17/11. JetStar is owned by Quantas - which is know to have outsourced to India, Inc.
Kodak: Outsourced to India in 2006, filed for bankruptcy in Jan, 2012.
Lehman (Jasjit Bhattal ruined the company. Spectramind software bought by Wipro, ruined, trashed by Indian programmers)
Medicare - Defrauded by Indian national doctor Arun Sharma & wife in the U.S.
Microsoft - Employs over 35,000 H-1Bs. Stock used to be $100. Today it's lucky to be over $25. Not to mention that Vista thing.
MIT Media Lab Asia (canceled)
MyNines - A startup founded and run by Indian national Apar Kothari went belly up after throwing millions of America's VC $ down the drain.
Nomura Securities - (In 2011 "struggling to compete on the world stage"). No wonder because Jasjit Bhattal formerly of failed Lehman ran it. See Lehman above.
PeopleSoft (Taken over by Indians in 2000, collapsed).

Our bad

Yeah I'm sure "Open Borders" Hillary would be making Auschwitz look like a fucking school summer camp right now with her treatment of Mexicans...

PepsiCo - Slides from #1 to #3 during Indian CEO Indra Nooyi' watch.
Polycom - Former senior executive Sunil Bhalla charged with insider trading.
Qantas - See AirBus above
Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired, lost 60% of its customers to Adobe because Indian-written QuarkExpress 6 was a failure)
Rolls Royce (Sent aircraft engine work to India in 2006, engines delayed for Boeing 787, and failed on at least 2 Quantas planes in 2010, cost Rolls $500m).
SAP - Same as Deloitte above in 2010.
Singapore airlines (IT functions taken over in 2009 by TCS, website trashed in August, 2011)
Skype (Madhu Yarlagadda fired)
State of Indiana $867 million FAILED IBM project, IBM being sued
State of Texas failed IBM project.
Sun Micro (Taken over by Indian and Chinese workers in 2001, collapsed, had to be sold off to Oracle).
UK's NHS outsourced numerous jobs including health records to India in mid-2000 resulting in $26 billion over budget.
Union Bank of California - Cancelled Finacle project run by India's InfoSys in 2011.
United - call center (closed in India)
Victorian Order of Nurses, Canada (Payroll system screwed up by SAP/IBM in mid-2011)
Virgin Atlantic (software written in India caused cloud IT failure)
World Bank (Indian fraudsters BANNED for 3 years because they stole data).
Xerox. They've been sued by so many states for failed projects that they had to 'rebrand' as Conduent.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 00-54-19.png (546x504, 66K)

100,000 per month? How’s December of 2017 treating you?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 00-58-03.png (611x726, 90K)

Trump has been the biggest failure I've ever seen. His platform was mostly immigration and he fucked that up so royally that it's almost beyond belief.
Even if things stayed roughly the same I would have the "well, I guess he couldn't move the needle", but he moved the needle in the opposite direction.
This is like adding Tom Brady to your team and somehow getting worse.

his hands are tied by the un human rights thing

>>no wall
>>no border shutdown
>>back to catch and release
>>more H1B visas
,000 new illegals per month
>admit it Jow Forums, you fucked up
Yup. I am very upset I wasted my vote on liar anti-American communist-globalist Trump. He did warn us, though, that he was the snake and we let him in. Fool me once. He has lost my vote and the vote of all I know.

Shame on Trump. SHAME! A liar. A betrayer. A blow-hard. An anti-American communist-globalist.

>leaf blue-pilled faggot
If you'd do any research, you'd find all the answers you weren't looking forward to read.

Attached: 1507466107200m.jpg (1024x350, 57K)

>still trying to push an identitarian-based narrative on a economically-minded base

Attached: 1555207937570.png (516x488, 80K)

ITT: shills pretending that the President has the power to legislate.

Attached: 1560214267233.png (1169x6371, 868K)

>>still trying to push an identitarian-based narrative on a economically-minded base
The base isn't economically minded you dumb faggot. If it was they would have wanted Romney in 2016. Trump won because of immigration reform and he has done next to nothing on it and caved in key aspects.
He's a useless faggot.

AIPAC 2016. I knew he would be the greatest kike puppet this country has ever seen.

rise up against the zog, cowards

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 10.42.50 PM.png (676x544, 183K)

why are you portraying me to have a tree stump in my eye, while you obviously have a splinter in yours ?

>Ignoring Hillary's platform literally being 4 more years of obama fiscal policies on overdrive

Attached: 1557179535749.jpg (834x808, 158K)

well, there's always Yang, if you have to go economics

This isn't about Hillary. This about Trump and how he betrayed his base for the globalist elites that he swore to defend us from.

OP is Obamaleaf and he isn't white. He's afraid to post his hand with a timestamp.

Yang is dead in the water. Most leftists see Asians as being nearly as bad as white people now. Also he rekt himself by disavowing his white nationalist fans.

Could you imagine a timeline where Bannin ran in 2020 promising to fullfil his broken promises

Who was the better option then?

It's Obamaleaf, he's literally autistic.

>We’ve all been fucked ten ways from Sunday
>/pol makes me feel warm inside

Attached: 707C9E7A-BB3C-422C-A9F8-3772E228B23C.gif (250x192, 102K)

well, the alternative is pumping money into the 'powerfull', as in venezuela and weimar, we'll see

meant for

>le better of two evils
nah fuck your dichotomy

It was always about Hillary you red herring having kike. Trump was voted in because Hillary was a massive piece of shit. Her continuation and doubling down of Obama's economic policies would have destroyed an already economically declining America. She didn't give a shit about the people or national security, only becoming president. Every fucker with shitloads of money bought her off.

The wall and immigration was a topic. The laws were not being enforced by King Nigger and Hillary looked like she wasn't going to change a damn thing from the Obama Admin. Illegals were walking across the border and taking jobs Americans could have filled because corps that paid the obama/clinton dynasty want a slave class.

You are full of shit.

>The wall and immigration was a topic.
The absolute state of MIGA....

in hindsight hillary was the muslim brotherhood and trump the jews, but we are neither

simpleton

wtf i hate trump now

Attached: 1.png (555x641, 115K)

Attached: 2.png (555x641, 192K)

Attached: 3.png (555x641, 193K)

Attached: 4.png (555x641, 193K)

Attached: 5.png (555x641, 193K)

Attached: 6.png (555x641, 193K)

fucking semits

Attached: 7.png (555x641, 193K)

>so youre admitting the feds hate honest tax paying ameticans?

Attached: 1559223057847.png (424x555, 439K)

Wow, I'm not voting anymore.

Attached: 8.png (555x641, 193K)

At least Hillary would've killed and eaten these illegal children. FUCK TRUMP

wtf i hate trump now

Attached: 9.png (555x641, 193K)

MIGA!

Attached: 10.png (555x641, 192K)

Zion Don!
I fucking hate Jews!

Attached: 11.png (555x641, 193K)

We are going to thin out the herd, but first we had to survive a coup d’état.

Attached: A0D6A98A-0E16-4E00-B2C3-D2B1C66832BB.png (1406x475, 786K)

wtf i hate trump now

Attached: 12.png (555x641, 193K)

wtf i hate trump now

Attached: 13.png (555x641, 193K)

wtf i hate trump now

Attached: 14.png (555x641, 193K)

fight your own wars, I need to get rid of macron and merkel and eu