>PCs, macs, ipads, Android, iOS experience
>Learned html and javascript in middle school
>Learned python and C++ in high school and college
>Grew up with social media. Thousands of friends and followers
>On all platforms that matter
>Graduated in May with a double major in finance, economics, and comp sci minor
>Internship offers with both tech and finance firms
>Went with major financial institution
>Debating whether to do the CFA this year or start a PhD program in a year or two
>Sky’s the limit

I swear on everything holy, millennials, Xers, and whatever remnants of boomers still occupying a desk and retired in place, you’re days of gainful employment are fucking over now that me and my boys are entering the workforce. How will you compete with a generation raised with every technological advantage known to man?

Attached: 3EF2ACCB-5CF3-4E7C-920E-207DF44129FA.jpg (185x272, 11K)

You have sick look of desperation in your eyes

Dude, you didn't learn anything but how to send a dick pic in messenger. Fuck off with your LARP.

Good luck zoomer

Raw life experiance

Attached: 14F55515-C9DB-410E-A891-89D7B82A76B3.jpg (812x810, 243K)

Are you even aware that the CFA is three levels with only two of those offered in June each year? Assuming you take and pass it in December, you will not find out for several weeks into January whether you passed. Do you start studying for Level 2 or wait for the Level 1 results given it’s pass rate is usually between 35-40%? You think Big Name Finance Firm is going to give an intern the 40 hour work week that allows him to study the 400+ hours required to pass? user...I...

You’d be my bitch if you worked at my company. Get me some coffee intern.

Look out guys, he knows html...

Do it, faggot. Pay taxes to niggers.

your obsession with "competing" with your own people as niggers openly rape and murder white children without remorse or justice is proof that you have a terminal boomer mentality no matter when you were born

In my experience, the user friendly devices of today has only dumbed down the youth towards the technology they all use.

>no idea how any of it works
>paying jews for indoctrination courses
>vaccinated
Cyber-goyim.

You realize I was a double major in finance and economics? I already covered everything in Level 1 and then some, dipshit. This test doesn’t stand a fucking chance

Be a millennial with the exact same technological experience, minus the waste of time on social media. Have an engineering degree, an MBA from a top 20 university, a masters in accounting with a CPA. Be an executive at 31.

Have fun on social media and your faggy CFA that no one cares about.

Gen Z will be nothing more than slaves to the millenials, just like millenials are to boomers.

This guy knows

(((working)))
No.

>finance
>economics
holy shit. you wasted your time. you would have gotten just as much out of a philosophy course. should have studied materials science.

wtf does a comp sci minor cover? did you take algorithms? compilers? theory of computation?

Attached: 5123512.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Because we're literally just the coding monkeys. My current boss dropped out of his math degree half a century ago and is now one of the richest men in America. He doesn't have to do shit and gets hundreds of millions of dollars every year simply because he owns over 75% of the company.

sorry, we’re only accepting interns with 6 years prior experience

>should have studied materials science.
yeah so he can make our leet sci-fi cartoons real!!!

Attached: 71EC6BBE-BC24-4585-A22D-93D8F0F6105E.png (375x409, 187K)

You dont have 5 years work experience though. Not even good enough for unpaid internship.

Good luck user, I’m a 99’er who is already doing research and teaching in my non-meme humanities field (rare), building resume and work experience for my resume, all with minimal debt and a concrete plan to go for my PhD after I finish my bachelors

CFA trumps stupid CPA each and every day. You probably work for Liberty Tax or HR Block doing taxes for landscapers.

For my career*

imagine thinking coding is not going to be automated. but i wish you luck zoomer, dont waste money buying stupid shit

>Born in 1987
>Own my house, car, motorcycle and other crap
>diploma in materials and mechanical engineering specializing in NDT and additive manufacturing
>work in the nuclear power sector
>forever alone after I was dumped by the high school sweetheart I let walk away

Congrats, your white collar career path has you competing for outsource-able jobs where a billion people from China, India and South Korea have the same skill set.

You will probably do well working for start ups and whatnot; lateral and vertical moves into middle management; however, everyone else is in your position that you went to school with.

It's funny how every new generation is "raised with every technological advantage known to man"...

that's cool and all but wang and poojeet can do that for half the price

Better get used to kissing genx ass for the next 25 years kid cause I was here way before you, oh by the way you don't need a college education where you are going.

Are gen z kids following mike rowe and learning trades or are they going the way of millennial and neglecting them?

CPA was to sign off on my own financial statements without having to outsource to a pajeet that’ll make more than you ever will.

>faggot still thinks everything he studied for won't be automated in the next 10 years
Oh user...

Trades? Who wants to fucking work in the shifty, industrial area of town breathing welding fumes, unclogging toilets, or hanging drywall? You talk about high paying finance jobs being outsourced but think plumbing and welding won’t be done by the low IQ subhumans rocking a GED?

>all these sticklet ottermodes

Hahaha, this little faggot has only just started working and thinks he is ready for what will come next. Hahahaha

I like how op pulled this story out of oblivion just to try and get leverage over strangers in the internet(plz give me your num im a cool dude looking to hang out with some gamer girls oh and is this the proper use of leverage?)

This.

That's cool with me cause I'm a NEET, pay those taxes goy

Attached: 1559849428867.jpg (474x380, 30K)

I get the feeling you know what a cock tastes like

Hacker man strikes again!

Attached: 1560226183250.jpg (878x564, 58K)

>learned python and c++
I bet you think copy and pasting other peoples code is knowing python

can't think of a sadder larp than pretending to be a zoomer

Unscrew the lightbulb in your office and put tape over the laser on your mouse and laugh while the help desk and facilties ignore your "Critical" tickets.

>ID
>Third World

>non-meme humanities field
Tell us what it is so we can mock you.

Yes. Pay taxes to pay for my retirement. We'll take it all and leave nothing for you.

Maybe in Texas. There are more regulations and barriers to entry up north.

>He isn't a math grad.

Hah. Loser. Also:
>graduating uni right in time for a recession
LMAOing at your life, loser. I'm gonna be comfy in uni and working some easy wagie job while living with parents while you'll struggle to find work in the upcoming recession in 2020.

What a gay post

>low IQ subhumans rocking a GED
Its fags like you that get charged $150/hr plus materials and trip charge for me to get your power back on.
Your entire world comes crashing down around you when you dont have your devices glued to your face every second of the day.
Your world is filled with car exhaust, pajeet curry smell, feminist HR dept lamd whales and (((diversity quotas)))
Have fun being outsourced, you useless cubicle jockey

>Grew up with social media. Thousands of friends and followers

KEK

Attached: 1550730609806.jpg (1000x1000, 95K)

And you retained every nugget of corporate finance, accounting, fixed income and equities, alternatives, micro and macro, etc.? Assuming you did, which you didn’t, the ethics alone will raw dog you.

>185x272

Python basically reads like hyper-autistic English anyway, couldn’t be easier to learn and write.

>Went with major financial institution
>Sky’s the limit

Until the bubbles start popping again when the next crash hits. You'll be licking the cheese off of Big Mac cartons in the trash while your homeless neighbor shits himself. You'll be out there with all of those poor Lehman fucks. And even if you stick around, once they find our you are goy, you'll be made a spreadsheet bitch.

It's a pretty legit language. Using it to automate my job search right now.

Attached: pyresumebot.png (645x753, 229K)

re: the finance part...

You've never lived/traded through a bear market. You are more likely than the crusty old boomer to get your clock cleaned when the next one hits. Be cautious

>Born in 1998
opinion discarded
hiding thread

Tales from the basement

>look how many efriends I have

why the big frob nakid???

Holy leg days Batman.

Oh I agree, it’s very useful. I’m just saying that learning python is not some brag worthy accomplishment.

Nice copypasta, when your college debts are paid off then well talk

Hahaha holy shit. Get a load of this guy.

You better start your own business, bitch, because those boomers and gen xers you’re shit talking are going to be every level of company leadership from right above you to the very top. You’ll be amazed that what you know means shit. Some lazy ass hole is going to work you to the bone and take credit for your it. You’re going to angle for a promotion and be curbstomped by gossip and favoritism.

Hahahaha, I love that you think that.

10/10 if bait.

Trust me, I have already looked through some of the study guides and went over some practice questions. Ethics is a joke. Should you steal the money or not steal the money? I wonder which one is correct??

shit bait nigger

Attached: 2k_earth_specular_map (1).png (2048x1024, 121K)

>finance
>economics

Your job will be replaced by a cybernetic gigajew in 10 years.

Re evaluate your life

True. He should have done math, stats, physics or mechatronics

As someone born in 99 I'd throttle you if you tried to wave your dick in my face like this

Please..... I read 48 Laws of Power, Games Criminals Play, The Prince, Influence, etc. when I was in high school. There is absolutely no fucking way a boomer or gen Xer can out manipulate or out maneuver me.

>How will you compete with a generation raised with every technological advantage known to man
>competing directly with the people who built every financial and technological network you were raised on
unironically itll be a piece of piss until you invent something of your own

Easy. Girls won't fuck you. You are just white Asians doing the work.

Everyone born in 1987 sucks fucking dick besides me.

>double major in finance, economics, and comp sci minor

This is the trick to success - STEM education is a myth.

Attached: mm (11).png (740x541, 37K)

No real job skill here = everybody will dump their shit on you, so you can prove you worth something, don't think western work ethics is much different.

>this entire post

Lmao, what a fucking retatd, imagine thinking those books are relavent or not commonly read. The only thing you've done is turn yourself into an unlikable status obsessed slave.

I would never hire a new grad.
they dont know shit. Useless on all levels.
Most of them dont even know excel basics

wowie javascript

lol. Ok, dude. Just do yourself a favor and pay extra for the pass guarantee from whichever study provider you choose. You’re going to need it.

True senpai happened to me. OP is a faggot

Then you're exception, Millenials grew with computers and since computer shit was expensive in 90s/early 2000 almost everyone learned how to pirate without fucking up their computer, learned to build computers etc.
Gen Z grew up with smartphones, if smartphone does not deliver something then they simply don't have it, they don't know how to not fuck up computers or crack a game, they never heard of rooting/jailbreaking and lack even mimimal DIY skills to build simplest shit, like computer which is just big lego.
No I'm not really afraid of ADHD generation taking jobs from AC/DC generation.

I've talked to you fucking retards. You don't know a good damn thing.
>i can use a touch screen, what now oldfags?
That's you. You are fucking stupid.

>How will you compete with a generation raised with every technological advantage known to man?

By being your boss.

Unironically I'm a double major in Econ and Psych with a minor in PPE (political science, philosophy, economics) and I'm taking that to law school pretty soon. Contacts for post LS already lined up

If you fags want to actually get anything done, reach positions of authority and influence

>1997 here

I'll ask them some basic excel. And they won't be able to do it.

>I read books almost everyone in high school has read
Yet you faggots still don't know the difference between an orange and a pumpkin.

>Learned python and C++ in high school and college
They barely teach basic reading and math in American schools at this point, I'm supposed to believe this? Go LARP somewhere else.

I got NEET BUX
You can't take away what I dont have.

You are absolutely useless. Until someone decides to baby duckling your ass, and show you how to suck dick

Gen Z is going to have just as many retards as any other generation. Maybe more because they've been fucked by progressive millennials infesting their education, and social media making them socially retarded.
We'll see tho.

>taking advice from some no-work underfag

as long as youre a red blooded commie-killin' american you can HAVE my job. i dont think you know true pol, my friend. we know the finality of life and that we're all temporary. as long as the cause is good, i could care less. god bless.

Attached: 1448624154354.gif (200x133, 970K)

Cant Excel but can Maya

WELL BOYZ WE DID IT. Generational war is no more

bullshit,but i want qt zoomer boyfriend