Protocols Of the Elders of Zion

What does Pol think about this book?
After reading it, I feel like we're up against the strongest force of evil and Our chances of winning are low.
They predict uprisings at which point they say they'll starve us out.
Everything they said has come to fruition.
What do you think, will Hubris get them?

Attached: 1934_Protocols_Patriotic_Pub.jpg (386x599, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: fake news.png (1001x220, 27K)

>(((Wikipedia)))
And I suppose Snopes says it's "fake news," too.
I don't know what to think of the Protocols, OP.
On the one hand, the official story is that it's anti-semetic propaganda, on the other hand, the official story is rarely the truth.

Attached: illuminati pyramid.jpg (1800x1690, 832K)

The JIDF actively controls content on wikipedia

I know that its claimed to be a hoax.
But you can't ignore that everything is completly prophetic.
Racial tension, Jewish state in Palestine, owning mwdia academia, choosing Presidents, owning Banks/Fed.

Published by Illuminati, many of whom were Jews, to publicize their plans as God requires evil to do, while focusing it onto a scapegoat that they could then use to advance their agenda.

>What does Pol think about this book?
Even hardcore racists admit it's fake,.

Holy shit dumbass, discuss Theodore Hertzl or the pros and cons of Zionism or something.

This has as much to do with anything as Starship Troopers and if you are serious about bringing it up alarmistly you are pretty silly.

I think it's stupid to bring awareness to what jews do by creating a fake story and trying to pass on what you know about jews as some kind of classified information.
Whoever wrote the protocols of zion knew what they were talking about, that's why all the predictions came true, they knew their stuff. If they knew their stuff they could have wrote an actual book detailing all the plans with sources of who said and what, what happened where. Instead you got this LARP of someone pretending they got their hands on classified documents, it makes it look like a joke. I don't need to pretend to have some leaked documents to point out what jews are doing.

it's so fake people were put to death for having a copy
>THAT'S SARCASM AND NEEDS TO BE POINTED OUT FOR THE STUPID WORTHLESS RETARDS USING THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW

"This has as much to do with anything as Starship troopers"
Ok

That's the point of this thread you dumb fucking canadaian dog fucking cuck. Contribute or gtfo faggot, stop bitching.

>Protocols Of the Elders of Zion
The elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, but the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2. Read through this thread, it's all there...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Attached: ww2 psyop.jpg (1648x1620, 399K)

>The JIDF actively controls content on wikipedia

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

>as God requires evil to do

What do you mean by this user? Is it to maintain cosmic balance? Occult reasons?

I'm interested too. I've heard that theory before

Meme normie tier.

Google imaged first pic. Normie mistake

ITT only 1 person came CLOSE to the stated reasons for the protocols and why they're doing what they are

It's like Jow Forums is full of blue pilled zoomers...

if someone was really smart they'd give you so many details of the plan that you'd be absolutely convinced the whole thing was their play-by-play. meanwhile you've misled them about your endgame so while they're all looking one way you blindside them and take the victory lap.

They exist because some retard was redpilled on jews and instead of calling them out made a fake story for sensationalism because he knew it would bring more attention to what he has to say.
Any other answer is wrong and anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded.

Fabricated, yet absolutely true and accurate in practice.

Try again shlomo.

Attached: 1560175898510s.jpg (125x74, 2K)

yes
it always does
look how many empires have fallen
ghengis khans dna is in everyone
he’s dead
and were not speaking mongoliam

Fake News

>made a fake story
cutdick brain damaged internet defense force, go home back to r*ddit

>"WE often profit more by our enemies than by our friends. 'We support ourselves only on that which resists,' and owe our success to opposition. The best friends of Masonry in America were the Anti-Masons of 1826, and at the same time they were its worst enemies. Men are but the automata of Providence, and it uses the demagogue, the fanatic, and the knave, a common trinity in Republics, as its tools and instruments to effect that of which they do not dream, and which they imagine themselves commissioned to prevent."

Put another way they can use anti-semitism to play the martyr.

I'm not to familiar with all the theories surrounding It without (((their))) claim its anti semitic prop. I just find it Interesting it's said to have been written a hundred years ago and they're even stronger now. There's this part where they talk about uprisings about income equality and how the goyim will be so confused they won't blame who is really behind it then cite Frances previous uprisings it was very eerie. Either way it left me blacker than black pilled.

This is the white pill I was fishing for. Thank you, user.

>ghengis khans dna is in everyone
Wrong, bucko. I'm 100% African.