What do (((they))) have against vaping?

What do (((they))) have against vaping?

Attached: B95ABE19-5DFE-4DAD-8498-577F04769237.jpg (3456x3150, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/local/article229289154.html
bebrainfit.com/nicotine-brain-enhancing-drug/
vimeo.com/23208801
imgur.com/gallery/HkZ6jPb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nicotine is healthy for the brain. It must help fight something they put in our food and water.

I don't want to breath in your lung mist.

Hurts cancer medication stocks

I'm not them but I've noticed that 99% of vapers are retarded manchildren, so that's what I have against it.

It's the big Tobacco companies who are pissed because it's helping ppl quit. Also what the other user said about Nicotine, it's been proven to be a great stimulate for the brain. Nicotine is used by pilots for focus and memory, it works wonders when consumed conservatively.

I don't want to smell your lunch.

DO DABS

>I don't like something because of what it would make me seem like
what are you, a woman?

it can get annoying since people think vaping indoors is somehow less rude than smoking

Reeeeeee Trump just blew out the sun

You'd be breathing in our lung fumes anyway. The air coming into your lungs just came out of somebody else's. A cloud of vapor just lets you see it. It's the proverbial wee-wee see in the pool.

Does anyone else use a dry herb vape with pipe tobacco instead of those e-cig oils?

he blew something all right

Attached: jewjewcum.png (560x317, 102K)

Its not (them) its everyone you cotton candy robot dick sucking loser

Attached: 22C25FBF-735A-48F3-A669-2B84342A9C4D.jpg (500x610, 46K)

this.

Helps get people off actual cigarettes, and I think helps with appetite

smoke sticks to clothing and hair, ect. Vaping doesn't at all. Do you demand people take their lunches outside at work if you don't like the smell? Fucking faggot.

This. But to ops q, it's politicians crying about losing their sin tax

Too based for soiboiz

Attached: 9BBBF3E7-3400-4311-9F37-DDD4181CF0ED.jpg (1184x754, 359K)

Good point. It's a pretty exploitable thing to rally NPCs around for a new tax without much pushback.

Based

Attached: 518FA537-40E7-43E7-8EDC-EB4A94D6C5EB.jpg (853x960, 95K)

i had the purple dragon monster tea and i poured it down the drain after one sip because it tasted like dish liquid

nicotine permanently alters your DNA you retards

I love the vape pen; when they explode in a man-child’s face n kills him. It happens, look it up. Awesome.

I was too based for a cuck

phones explode more. lol I bet you have one.

who the fuck cares about smoke sticking to things? its the smell and hazy clouds you preening little retard, the shit is not wanted in enclosed spaces.

niggers can't have nice things

This. Maybe that's why they fight smoking so much, even when it is dangerous, their insistence is too much.

I don't want your lunch and deodorant smell in enclosed places. Stop imposing your shit on me.

This is based. Tea Monster belongs in a septic tank.

Attached: GUEST_516f184d-fc09-4259-ab1f-bb172639b052.jpg (488x488, 53K)

Vaping is a thinking mans hobby and it encourages DYI mods to your rig to chuck fat clouds

Attached: 4AC6A146-0ED5-4D9C-8A23-3C5AAE012030.jpg (695x1024, 147K)

People who have never smoked tobacco but start vaping bug me. Even worse when they don't even have nicotine, and have the audacity to think that it won't be habit forming anyway

Tbh I wish vapers would just smoke. They would die quicker.

Stunning and brave. If only more people had the courage to talk about lispy fags sucking on robot cocks.

well certain human experiences are considered more commonplace and vital for daily function

because here 12 year olds smoke hookhas and you have a fully grown 30 year old s o y boys smoking that fake shit with their backward miami heat caps. Vapers are pathetic betafaggots.

Nicotine raises IQ and helps brain health in the long run

I don't give a fuck, take your curry outside.

Lol quitting nicotine is for plebs, swap to nicotine gum and vaping, its good for your brain and doesn’t cause cancer

vaping is for niggers, go smoke a exhaust pipe pussy.

This. They do a lot to get retards hooked on cigarettes.

If you really want to enjoy tobacco, you smoke cigars or pipes like a real man.

I thought this too but I quit smoking cigs after 15 years of being a regular (8-12 per day) smoker basically overnight with a Juul. It’s fucking amazing

Dumb fuck

Smoked, switched to vaping and quit altogether last year September I think. Nicotine is a drug and if you're still using it you're a junkie. Try going a month without, you'll definitely notice withdrawal symptoms.

What do you have for vaping?
The fact that vape is outlawed in Israel should be enough evidence that you should not be doing it. It also looks stupid, and gay, and the sound of you sucking on that thing sounds gross. Roll a fucking cigarette or smoke a cigar and be done with it if you can't control yourself.

Another cultured user I see.

>Try going a month without, you'll definitely notice withdrawal symptoms.
Eh I don't know. I went down to 0 nicotine vape juice for 3 months, but still vaped. Just figured fuck it, might as well put the nicotine back in because it's a better throat hit.

You idiots realize nicotine rots the mind right?

in which way?
QUICK
POST A KIKE STUDY SO WE CAN ALL LAUGH AT YOU

nicotine prevents alzheimer's and dementia which are caused by absorbing fluoride

I quit chew that I had been doing for almost 20 years. Never vaped.
Nicotine has a hell of a withdrawal. It's the main thing that keeps me from touching anything with nicotine in it ever again, I really do not want to deal with that shit again. Fucking hell, I have never been so pissed, or so easy to go fucking ballistic over nothing. It was crazy.

Cigars and cigarettes are disgusting and gross. Vapes are amazing because they give you a headrush which is the greatest pleasure.

Vaping is worse than cigarettes. The oil from the vape juice covers your lungs and then enzymes attack your lungs whereas the tar from cigarettes goes away over time if you stop smoking.

Well there ya go

FUCK ALL OF YOU

This is a giant distraction to get people away from noticing the true danger of jews.

SAGE THIS SHIT

Attached: 1559678867463.jpg (1024x768, 46K)

Hilarious. I've been vaping for 7 years and have nowhere near the lung issues I had as a smoker. Stop reading jew funded garbage.

It's been documented by the NHS for decades that nicotine harms brain development.

I tried to cold turkey with cigs but the smell got me every time. I would be walking by people with a coffee and see a bunch of guys smoking and it was like I was hypnotized. I couldn’t stop myself from bumming a cig. The juul kills that urge. I’ll prob step down to a lower nicotine level soon and ween off but until I get over the smell of cigs I don’t think I could just cold turkey.

As long as we can agree (((second hand smoke))) was never an issue. I can't smoke in bars, because you dickless little bitches just don't like it, even though you don't hand out in bars, and now no one does. Congratulations, jews, white people stay home, and you get saturdays!!!!! I want to kill you all, btw

>vaping for 7 years
You've been JEWED

Vapes are Jewish, fuck off.

>Cigars are disgusting and gross.

end thyself

>smoke sticks to clothing and hair, ect. Vaping doesn't at all.
Fuck you. I can't tell you how many times I had to walk though some asshole's "Nacho Cheese Concord Grape" or "Pepperoni Fudge" vape cloud in public.

It's fucking DISGUSTING.
Retard manchildren vape. I've only seen brain damaged trailer trash rejects vape. Look at the fuck head in your pic. I can tell by his silhouette that he and his ilk need to be sent to a concentration camp.

Attached: 1557988586760.gif (270x435, 2M)

WHO GIVES A SHIT DON'T FUCKING USE IT THEN

THE JEWS ARE USING TEXAS TO OPEN THE WALLS AND ALLOWING MORE NIGGERS TO GET VOTING RIGHTS

FLORIDA IS BANNING "ASSUALT WEAPONS"

WE ARE GOING TO SEND MORE TROOPS TO DIE FOR KIKES IN SANDY SHIT HOLES

Attached: 1560024741383.gif (536x324, 74K)

>WHO GIVES A SHIT DON'T FUCKING USE IT THEN
Problem is my fellow citizens are using them, spreading degeneracy

>THE JEWS ARE USING TEXAS TO OPEN THE WALLS AND ALLOWING MORE NIGGERS TO GET VOTING RIGHTS
Maybe if you weren't dosed up on nicotine you'd think of a solution

>FLORIDA IS BANNING "ASSUALT WEAPONS"
None issue, the FEDs don't care about your rifle cletus.

>WE ARE GOING TO SEND MORE TROOPS TO DIE FOR KIKES IN SANDY SHIT HOLES
Fuck Iran and Syria and Yemen. I support the troops

Fuck off degenerate smoker. Cigars are for communists mr Castro.

>It's fucking DISGUSTING.
Then don;'t leave the house you sjw faggot. How do you deal with food courts and all the smells? Or people having lunch at work after they microwave it. God damn pussy, fuck off.

it's for faggots that's why.
real men smoke kerosene.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo copy 5.jpg (1500x1000, 208K)

Ok you're obviously retarded. I hate vaping but "brain damaged trailer trash rejects vape" is silly. I go to an Ivy League school and all the top students vape.

You're a disgusting manchild.

>Development
So its fine for adults with developed brains?

Yes

t. poornig

>poor
I'm in Academia and descend from British aristocracy.

So how does it rot your brain

only retards do any type of drugs, including nicotine as kids. You're supposed to start in college and work your way up

Education is a joke in 2019 nothing to brag about.. this would be inpressive 100 years ago

Blame the parents not the kids

the california government is banning the sale of all flavored tobacco , including menthols , and all vape juices in certain cities , like sacramento and san francisco

they say it is to keep it out of the hands of children, but it is already illegal for them to buy the shit , so they are just banning the sale for grown adults who might use it to quit smokin cigarettes

>sacbee.com/news/local/article229289154.html

Attached: a730358cdc36f7bb90ffb3114568dbc4.jpg (564x639, 54K)

bebrainfit.com/nicotine-brain-enhancing-drug/

>rot

Grandmother smoked for 30 years. She had dementia and alzheimer's before the end. Drank only well water. Try again.

Absolutely nothing except that it is muscling in on the tax revenue they get for cigarettes

You do know you’re not supposed to pee in the pool, right?

Nicotine is an essential nutrient and you would die of pellagra if you didn't get at least a little of it.

inhaling vapourized chromium.
Mmm, so healthy.
Honestly shocked that Millennial moron are THIS stupid.
Decades of public health warnings about the dangers of smoking, then along come merchants with a shiny vape toy and Millennials are all, "But this new thing is toasted!"

vimeo.com/23208801

You're fucking idiots.

ITT: retarded bastard children who never knew pub/ bar culture, because the jews killed it before you could drive.
>abloo hoo hoo second hand smoke is toxic
>you can't smoke in bars
>i don't hang out in bars
>but you cant smoke in bars

Reminder, when SHTF, you kill the normies and their retarded children. KILL KILL KILL

fuck your pussy sticks
imgur.com/gallery/HkZ6jPb

>it's a joke

LMAO, good luck getting a job at Goldman Sachs without a degree

College students are 18 dingus

>good luck getting a good goy position you loser
you need to die, your entire family needs to die, whoever raised you, however you came to be, all of them need to die.

>Geronimo’s revenge

Nicotine is pure poison

unironically Jow Forums Jow Forums raised me. After learning about Nietzsche's Will to Power, and the Social Dominance Hierarchy by Peterson I became obsessed with power and thats why i wanted a top job and got it.

>vape is outlawed in Israel
Single best endorsement I've heard so far.

so is alcohol, and caffeine, every pharmy jew drug your've ever taken, nutmeg, fucking CO2. Go die in a fucking fire you faggot bitch.

>meme flag
I'd literally shoot you in you jew lying face with no hesitation.

> nicotine permanently alters your DNA you retards
Can’t win the lottery if you don’t buy a ticket

Your smoke entering my lungs is a violation of the NAP and therefore I am legally allowed to shoot you.

I know more people who became addicted to vape than I do people who smoked to begin with. It's beta shit.

certainly the EMR exposure you get 24/7 and latent radiation from the nuke tests are benign.

YOU DONT HANG OUT IN BARS YOU FAGGOT