POTENTIAL HAPPENING border wall LOCKED OPEN

Texan property has border wall on it, government official's came and locked it open on his private property.

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-204233_Brave.jpg (1021x778, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/
pastebin.com/pHgfLns6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You didn't actually think Trump and his DHS were going to stop the invasion, did you?

nice link faggot

NEOCON DON THE ZION PAWN

Attached: Immigration_Pill.png (1181x866, 215K)

Cant post link it keeps giving me an error as potential spam

Go to facebook and look this boomer up he has 2 vids on it

In pic apperently this is the gov organization that locked the wall open

Attached: 20190610_210512.jpg (1074x604, 277K)

Lock n load bois

Trump was put into office to lull the white frogs back to sleep before the water starts boiling. They might jump out if they couldn’t pretend that some magic savior would do everything while they just eat hamburgers

inb4source

>Carlos

Attached: IMG_3057.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Oh no, now they'll stop jumping over the fence non-stop and just walk through it instead.

Lmao who would possibly believe such a fucking stupid story

Attached: Shill Team Six.jpg (800x492, 62K)

Texas will turn blue by 2020.

This.

That the Mexican name for it dumbass it's a joint operation

Look! The campaign employees are here to correct everyone that Trump totally isn't a puppet.

Imagine letting people who locked your gate open, leave.

Probably should of looked it up, looks like NM my bad

Shoot anyone who crosses through it.

Bull shit

People still think a wall will work and not just fixing the immigration court system. Fuckin bushs fence didnt work but retards think a bigger wall will work this time

There is a video on YouTube you can watch if you don't believe me.

E-verify (which Trump thinks is too tough), remittance tax, end of birthright citizenship, cut off of welfare and suspension of migrants into the country work way better.

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-211907_Drive.jpg (1074x604, 387K)

Kys

>should of

Attached: 43cc9da9b9cab3967f8468ce30f98e6d2022237c4b52e9664d3a109c18e9dad8.jpg (720x833, 143K)

yeah manafort is in pretend prison?

What the fuck are you babbling on about?

Attached: 1557597670202.jpg (467x565, 29K)

the companies need the workers

when hillary was investigated gross negligence gets changed to extreme carelessness and everyone gets immunity
when trump is investigated, manafort is in actual prison while the people he worked for, the podestas got immunity for the same crime

The companies need the cheap workers. Why pay an actual wage when you can just pay spics 2 dollars an hour?

So?

so prison is not fun

E-verify would hurt employers

fuck the government. this country needs a civil war the likes of which the world has never seen, whether trump is in there or not.

the goal is to increase profits

Is that that section of wall that was built by the private company like last week?

Shut up and don't post again, fucking retard.

haha you got BTFO kike

this is exactly correct. he'll go down as the great gun grabbing, blowhard placater. i voted for him too, i was duped, i'll admit it. i mistakenly thought there was hope.

Attached: 12988951.gif (510x345, 1.04M)

if thats true then the concrete still needs months to cure and this is a troll thread lol
I mean OP abandoned thread and never posted a link

Yep, they built it and the internation board of waterways or some shit came and locked it open, apparently they have alot of gates locked open along the border. Gets the almonds activating

pointing out that trump has repeatedly lied to us about border security, the wall and illegal immigration is shilling now?

>Posts nonsense like a kike
>Gets called out
>no u
Riiiiight.

Faggot reference this post

Lol... getting desperate

The org that locked the gates

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-213223_Chrome.jpg (1039x1664, 822K)

fuck off. maga is over. probably going to take down my flag tonight.

Apperently the ACLU put pressure on the international boundary and water commission and they then locked the gate open

CIVIL FUCKING WAR WHEN?!?! If fucking jew sucking zion don won't secure the border and sabotages private citizens from doing it then MAGA is a fucking dead movement.

tf can't you spray and pray on people if they step on your property in texas or is this dude a giant pussy?

couldnt he just put up another gate

the only civil war we can win is at the polls. infiltrate the constitutionalist party.

Makes 20 claims
No source
No facts
Get the fuck off the board nigger.

Put in pastebin or something nigger

>I voted for him!
>Posts a tumblr gif

Can you fucking leave please? It's obvious you don't belong.

Sure wish we had a president who cared about securing the border. THANKS OBAMA

I think from what the dude in the video says (cant lost video Jow Forums says the link is spam even when i edit it to try and get it to post) is that there is some kind of legal action going on between the ACLU and the international boubdary and waterway commission and the local law enforcment abd IBWC or whatecer its called came down and locked it. So the owner is cucked becuase he could maybe get into legal trouble if he does anything in the mean time to cut the lock or etc

More like we need to fire all activist judges, and rid the US of parasitical organizations that promote the intentional defrauding of our legal systems, and treat them like the criminal traitors they absolutely and legally definitive manner they are.

How do

Established in 1889, the International Boundary and Water Commission (IBWC) has responsibility for applying the boundary and water treaties between the United States and Mexico and settling differences that may arise in their application. The IBWC is an international body composed of the United States Section and the Mexican Section, each headed by an Engineer-Commissioner appointed by his/her respective president. Each Section is administered independently of the other. The United States Section of the International Boundary and Water Commission (USIBWC) is a federal government agency and is headquartered in El Paso, Texas. The IBWC operates under the foreign policy guidance of the Department of State. The Mexican Section is under the administrative supervision of the Mexican Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is headquartered in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico.

At this point the smart thing to do would be to work together with mexicans to overthrow your government.
But americans won't tho the smart thing.

pastebin.com/

How hard did you cry your eyes out when Hillary Lost?
Does being a sperm-burping faggot ever make you suicidal?

Attached: Hillary biggest fuckin loser.jpg (768x768, 120K)

Ok now what?

>locked it open

you mean unlocked it?

Border security isn't the solution. Let them into the country and create havens for the degeneracy, the theft, the drugs. Create a paradise for these people -- a magnet. This will in turn draw out all of these monkeys and queers together into their own demise as they slowly cannibalize one another.

not is we firebomb austin

Unlock suggests it can be locked, they opened the gate and pad locked it so it cannot be shut or anything

>hur dur just buy another industrial gate faggit

Forgot pic

Now what

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-215139_Chrome.jpg (1080x736, 129K)

as in, opened the gate and then chained it open so it could not be closed, i'm guessing.

stfu nigger tier retard

THanks for the clarification user

Paste link and hit

Attached: 2873FC88-108F-4DEA-B2AA-07D113DBB190.jpg (1534x1967, 556K)

Accelerationism by any other name~

>/nupol/ memes
yikes

Attached: 1496274511267.png (472x458, 316K)

Totally not a jew.

>yes give up your land goyim let them expand mexico

>fuck the government. this country needs a civil war the likes of which the world has never seen
100% right, someone needs to kick it off, millions wil follow, utter eraseing hollywood and liberals and unis is the only way

>trump supporters want mexicans dead!
When will this meme die
Is it projection because the cartels openly want americans dead?

And then what

no you didnt, you lie demorat so stfu

yes stfu reddit tard

Step 1) Click create new paste, put it here
Step 2) ???
Step 3) Go drown yourself in a bathtub

pastebin.com/pHgfLns6

Like this?

the first shot needs to happen soon, in the next week or so if possible

Attached: 1525811834614.png (944x4013, 662K)

Finally lol

>le happy merchant is now a nu/pol/ meme

This is probably the gayest post in a thread filled with whiny TRSfags lying their asses off

nice fed post

It's kind of funny that they don't even make an effort

>reddit spacing
>thinks rage-scribbles defending kike behavior = "le happy merchant"
welcome to Jow Forums, I guess

Attached: 1473078490182.jpg (604x604, 44K)

civil war is inevitable. be ready.

yep

nobody believes your shit anymore kushner shill

>if I post "redditspacing" every time someone double spaces, then maybe I'll distract from the fact that I cry about jews being shown in a negative light!

Oh no schlomo, I'm doing the double spacing again!

fuck im sleepy, arent you guys sleepy

time to grab 40 winks

>Reddit spacing
>Thinks scribbling on paper and calling people shills for calling out Trump's million Jew ties and general Jew behavior = Jews being shown in a negative light
Seriously, are you okay?

Attached: 1507525871501.jpg (978x1114, 349K)