Jow Forums approved sodas

WTF i love coca cola now

post em

Attached: based coke.jpg (1125x1367, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2015/07/21/meet-the-41-companies-that-donate-directly-to-planned-parenthood/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This can't be real. What happened, they finally fire their intersectionalist market researchers and demand a look at America's REAL demographics? Or is this just pre FISA drop damage control

It's real. It came shortly after 2 videos showed PP execs talking about selling fetal tissue.

After a Bilderberg meeting there is always some change in the strategy. This time the kikes ditched Hillary and his planned parenthood wich is good, but something even more abominable will substitute her.

What's the date on this? If recent I'll support em

They still support every other degenerate shit, nice try, carbonated Jew shill

Fuck (((planned parenthood))).

Where the fuck is the point in time that a copy machine company, a auto company and a sugar water company cut a check to planned parenthood? The fuck?

>soda company so based wooo

yeah keep drinking coca-cola its based now.. not like one of the most unhealthy shit you can pour itno your body bruh.

and people here want to argure why burgers are all becoming morbidly obese

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (925x406, 44K)

Why did they...why did they ever donate to Planned Parenthood?

Attached: 1551504646529.jpg (612x612, 70K)

I fucked Lauren Southern in her butt, and then she made me let her lick my dick. I didn't want to, she made me do everything. She told me she hates her sister, and they aren't related.

i think people today dont understand how intense the boomer anti-natalist mentality was after birth-control first came out.
it basically became the default for a big company to donate to PP and LGBT groups by the 90's

Don't. They are just doing damage control. They need to all burn to the ground.

If you don’t want the soda, you can buy their juices and waters.

Not surprised one bit, you'd think more of these corporations would want more shitskins and retards to be born.

Attached: black abortions.jpg (1400x1812, 356K)

Sprite Zero is yummers

The globalists and China have lost. The big corporations are starting to abandon them

nice, rural america needs more diabetes.

This, let these massive corps fail, the workers will be fine. We need a higher farmer/line worker any way. Not because we're running out of food its just that farmers produce the best people.

>Whoaa corporations are based!! Awoooooo!!
Christ, I fucking hate nu-pol.

Coca Cola created based Nazi Juice

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-221317~2.png (1080x1046, 650K)

It's old shit m8, try adding a link next time. Also, those companies aren't "boldly" stopping. It originated from a daily signal report from 2015, in which Ford, coca-cola and Xerox had were falsely added on their website and files. Ford had stopped donating or employee match to them since 2005 and Xerox never had record of any donations pertaining to PP

dailysignal.com/2015/07/21/meet-the-41-companies-that-donate-directly-to-planned-parenthood/

it's weird, germans drink a lot of orange sodas now, but more of the italian kind and never the american style.

If only you knew why people voted Hitler into power.

COKES BACK ON THE MENU GOYS. BUY COKE THIS WILL SEND A MESSAGE SOCIALLY