THE CONCRETE PILL

The main agenda of Jow Forums should be to drain all the oceans in planet earth, nock down all the mountains, extract all the magma from the mantle, flatten out the planet into its original oblate spheroid, kill all remaining life on earth except ourselves, cover it with concrete then smoothen the surface and then kill ourselves. This way the Jews would have no Niggers to enslave and Niggers would have no Jews to follow so the world would be nicer.

You see if i were to fuck my sister (for example) a completely random mutation might occur and boom! We got ourselves a nigger on our hands. That is why we must remove all life, so they never return.

Now i understand that my view is not a popular one.... But i never did score in popularity.

Attached: shieetpost.jpg (960x500, 174K)

think of the pothole maintenance costs tho

Back to the drawinf board

Yeah but we can enslave the sheep to die doing it, i mean look how easy it was for the Jews to enslave Russians. Russians were like an average IQ race. Above average now lul.

massive excessive paving is a blight on this beautiful land

We could also use nukes to position the earth further from the sun so all the water freezes so we can use it as a surface to build a flat scaffold over.

and we all know how important aesthetics are to the well being of the human spirit

I think we should start on this project immediately.

Wonders of my Anglo brain. I think i deserve a nice crispy compliment.

dude just survive the bullshit until the new world order and convert to islam and get a good wife, put a hijab on her, and wait for sharia law. you'll be way ahead of the game.

nignogs honestly aren't that bad, they're very very religious. low iq maybe but there's so fucking many of them, what do you expect? they're very godly people though, they pray a lot.

bait

You just want places to longboard

so what solution do you propose? I mean real solution, not a shitpost. have you thought of anything? even minor improvements?

I fucking love and hate Australia

With Earth a lifeless ball of concrete you can't come back as anything in the next life. Nirvana

I actually like this OP, very original idea. Just make sure that we destroy all tech as well at the end so that there's absolutely nothing remaining.

Simultaneously destroy the dreams of ecofags and transhumanists.

That means you have to reincarnate in the past, which is a good thing

I have ideas on how to apply global political pressure on mossad but i wouldnt fucking say them even on Jow Forums

You could just release a ton of sulfates into the air and it would do the same thing

I meant more along the lines of civil design to either replace or improve the problem of massive parking lots and excess paving

Only an aussie can think of this

How confused would an ayyy race be if we got discovered after our own demise.
Imagine ayy scholars trying to justify why such a complex species would choose to blindly pave an entire planet into extinction
Top kek

alright boys, how we gonna meme this one into the normiesphere?

Introducing the new superior pill:
THE BRAP PILL
The brap pill is the nicest smelling and tastiest pill. What you must do is find a willing female
and you must request that she eats alot of BEANS hahaa i MEAN ALOT OF BEANS OKAY

the fart that ensues will be enough to shake the foundation of your house
right into your mouth

and that is the BRAP PILL

A good shortcut would be removing the moon to get rid of tides. That would be a good start.

so we nuke the moon and THEN chicks will fart in my mouf?
fuck yeah where's the kickstarter?

I'll donate concrete

This is literally how the Kali Yuga ends and time resets.

This is exactly the kind of forward thinking needed in these trying times. When can we start?

it'll only cost 400 quintillion dollars

But a small price to pay for a nice planet.

nice planet

Attached: blakmemeflagresp.jpg (375x530, 59K)

that's like stacking $100 bills as tight as you can all the way to the sun, and back 1,400 times....all hundreds nigga

There is no ayy race.
Take the alone pill.

>You see if i were to fuck my sister (for example)

Attached: 1551792230634.jpg (702x395, 31K)

Attached: 156023201543724204.jpg (990x742, 84K)

ha.. haa yeah just an example mate.

Attached: SnowNigger.png (151x195, 49K)

Hilariously retarded. I'm in.

Call me Oral Cement Mixer

Attached: WIN_20190610_21_57_05_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

I think that sounds like a lot of engineering. Why not just dig from the bottom of the earth and dump all the fill in the oceans and in between mountains until it's level? If we do it carefully we can keep the bottom kind of level and end up with an upside down Snickers bar planet. Then we push us closer to the sun with nukes and bake the bar to remove niggers, Jews and ourselves.