Maybe Trump didn't think this through

Attached: 1548755157986.png (450x328, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wyomingmining.org/minerals/rare-earths/
youtube.com/watch?v=p5CwwHw31Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=lxwF93wnRQo&t=1s
pubs.usgs.gov/circ/1336/pdf/C1336.pdf
cbsnews.com/news/china-trade-war-with-u-s-is-president-trump-already-winning-the-tariff-fight/
politico.eu/article/president-donald-trump-winning-the-trade-war-for-now-steel-aluminum-tariffs/
econpol.eu/sites/default/files/2018-11/EconPol_Policy_Brief_11_Zoller_Felbermayr_Tariffs.pdf
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/05/08/trump-won-the-trade-war-in-april/#1151c6d250d5
nypost.com/2019/05/19/stephen-moore-predicts-trump-will-win-trade-war-with-china/
newsweek.com/trump-winning-trade-war-china-time-deal-1104980
thehill.com/opinion/international/421764-trump-will-win-the-china-trade-war
businessinsider.com/rare-earth-minerals-found-in-japan-2018-4
theverge.com/2019/5/23/18637071/rare-earth-china-production-america-demand-trade-war-tariffs
foxnews.com/science/treasure-island-rare-metals-discovery-on-remote-pacific-atoll-is-worth-billions-of-dollars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope

wyomingmining.org/minerals/rare-earths/
or we could just use our own

Trump has another playing card if they do this.
youtube.com/watch?v=p5CwwHw31Oc

Rare earth minerals aren't named "rare earth" because there's so little of it. Most of them are more common than copper. The reason they're called "rare" is because they don't typically come in veins like the other minerals, so obtaining them in any quantity takes quite a bit of work.

TL;DR: China can do that... and not a damn thing will change.

Are the Democrats saying war is a good thing now?

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=lxwF93wnRQo&t=1s

pubs.usgs.gov/circ/1336/pdf/C1336.pdf
Why do you think we don't have any Thorium or rare earths here? It's just cheaper to use chinese slave labor to get them.

>Only China has minerals.

Attached: Sage love 2.jpg (300x254, 12K)

nah we have our own. theres tons of companies leaving china to the US. we're gonna become THE superpower eventually.

China used to have 100% of rare earth mining. They tried this shit and now they have 70%.

It would be awesome if they tried it again and went to 50% as we develop new rare earth mines elsewhere, including the US

>US buys chinese rare earth because they use slave labour to mine it and sell it for cheap
>"THAT MEANS THE US DOESN'T HAVE ANY RARE EARTH AND CHINA HAS US FUCKED!!!!!!"

Lol.

The minerals will be easy to mine when all the Chinese are dead.

>Maybe Trump didn't think this through
Gee - you think so?

Attached: T (47).jpg (780x874, 243K)

The US is the only superpower. China doesn't have the military might to be a superpower, nor do they have the influence. China's own neighbors don't want to deal with them. India is closer to being a superpower than China is.. and Russia is closer than they are.

Then we'd just mine and process our own rare earth metals. Environmental regulations have gotten in the way of us doing just that; we don't need to be dependent on China, user.

> obama sold the only rare earth mine in the US to Chinese investors

China, Russia and the rest will cease and desist while we take what we want then decide whether or not to blow their ships from the water...

You know we're winning, right?
cbsnews.com/news/china-trade-war-with-u-s-is-president-trump-already-winning-the-tariff-fight/
politico.eu/article/president-donald-trump-winning-the-trade-war-for-now-steel-aluminum-tariffs/
econpol.eu/sites/default/files/2018-11/EconPol_Policy_Brief_11_Zoller_Felbermayr_Tariffs.pdf
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/05/08/trump-won-the-trade-war-in-april/#1151c6d250d5
nypost.com/2019/05/19/stephen-moore-predicts-trump-will-win-trade-war-with-china/
newsweek.com/trump-winning-trade-war-china-time-deal-1104980
thehill.com/opinion/international/421764-trump-will-win-the-china-trade-war

What's wrong with killing in defense industry? It just employs a bunch of MIGA Boomers anyway.

Please kill the defense industry based China

>rare earth metals
>rare
lol

I think it was fresh air but some npr show did a report on why China can’t even outright make that bluff to the us (they will do it in their national papers all day every day ). it can seriously fuck China long term if we call it and find another source like Australia or gov funded domestic mining. And extra fuck them if we take them out of the tech manufacturing pipeline all together.

Calfiornia used to produce 95% of rare earth metals before China did 98%. Its everywhere, but some places just a bit more common. Its not like we can't get them. We just have to pay people more than 2$s an hour to dig it up.

This will just jumpstart western production which may end up being cheaper and with better quality.

Honestly, when you run a trade deficit with another country it’s best to continue selling to them and do what they want IF you determine the cost is worth it. China hasn’t fully come into it’s own yet. Their service industry is next to nonexistent and they have a brain drain. The proms who live in mainland China have grown accustomed to being quasi middle class. They won’t take too much hardship in the form of less wages or even lost jobs. China is in an interesting quandary. The real question is this: does Trump have the nuts to potentially damage our biggest debtor? The Chinese may stop buying bonds or buy holding companies and start a real trade war world wide. Less luxury consumer goods like chocolate and coffee. Start hitting American consumers in the pocket books. It could get nasty, it’s really dependent on what the two oligarchies think.

Not “proms”

>peons

>does Trump have the nuts to potentially damage our biggest debtor?
Holder of foreign debt. They are not the largest holder of debt overall; the American people are. When you look at it that way, I'd hope he'd have the balls to say Americans are worth it.

Fuck 'em, I can go without anything made in China if push comes to shove.

businessinsider.com/rare-earth-minerals-found-in-japan-2018-4

Wow maybe Trump should SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE (in Fortnite)

I guess nobody remembers last year’s news about Japan’s semi-infinite source of rare earth minerals

Attached: 5759F45D-64E1-46E0-AD3C-7BEAE038A099.jpg (1001x1322, 163K)

Relax leaf, not everyone can have a great leader like yours.

Attached: vyugqrhdw14z.jpg (2048x1536, 137K)

this is a manlet btw

>Holder of foreign debt.
It always surprises me when people think that China can hold our debt over us. In extreme circumstances, like war, that debt is just them holding our water. They can't dictate things like they think either. They want it to be though. Strange.

>I guess nobody remembers last year’s news about Japan’s semi-infinite source of rare earth minerals
Or Afghanistan's. Its more common than people think, and not the smallest threat to the defense industry in the US.

I’d rather do business with a Japanese Manley than a Chinese insectoid

My glorious leader drinks his water from paper tetra bottles to reduce plastic consumption waste, meanwhile YOUR LEADER HAS PLASTIC HAIR LMAO
WHAT A BXTCH NXGGA

Manlet*

Good point, but how does Justin explain the plastic fake eyebrows?

>muh avocados
>muh rare earth

globalist nikes are desperate

Rare earth metals on earth are controlled mostly by Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, Australia, Nigeria, America and Russia.

A Chinese embargo wouldn't have that much of a long-term impact, only a short-term delay in American production capacity.

Lucky for me I hate avocados and cell phones.

He doesn't have to explain shit you dumb fucking retard
Come back when you get the gay out of your fingers so you can type something that isn't stupid

Yes he does, he's a fucking pathetic joke that was elected because you all romanticize his father who was also a pathetic joke.

this

Trump not thinking? Whats new

>relying on a potentially hostile country for your defense industry
Shit bait

It's not a threat. The news media is just full of faggots.
theverge.com/2019/5/23/18637071/rare-earth-china-production-america-demand-trade-war-tariffs

The US has stockpiles of rare earths
We can mine more if gov’t regulations weren’t so tight

You know that Democrats are genderqueer faggots, right?

Do redditors think this is a game?

Australia has already ramped up production.

We need to fucking nuke redddit.

>a 2 week embargo on shit plastic toys they sell at Walmart would end China as we know it

>stop trading with china
>china goes bankrupt
cya trash

The US has a fuckload. Only reason China is the world supplier is because Chinese RE's flooded the market in the 90's. Developing a domestic industry would put us at or above their capacity. That said,

>Chinese africa

The US has rare earth deposits just like China, they just can't be accessed due to (((regulations))). In this scenario, access to those resources would be declared a matter of national security.

nigga hahaha how the fuck is rare earth real haha like nigga just go outside and pick up some dirt hahaha

If mining our own proves to be cost prohibitive, we will simply take them.

Of course we could always shut their internet off considering the Chinese defense/intel uses American satellites to provide internet to the South China Sea & to conduct business.

>Trump didn't think
...surprise!!

>You know that Repooplican'ts are impotent faggots, right?
Yes, everybody knows that, faggot.

>implying defense contractors buy their materials straight from the source rather than route them thru shell companies all over the world just to avoid detection by foreign intelligence agencies
oh I laffing at your naivete

Delet this!

Jeez, I thought the Chinese infiltration of Australia was bad, but you faggot Amerilard’s take the cake.

This is the latest propaganda piece. Both Frontline and 60 minutes did stories on it last week. If anything it's the tech sector bitching about having to raise the price on some of their over priced bullshit.
>see this super rare rock? It makes this super powerful magnet, and that's how your cell phone speaker works.
Like we didn't have cell phones 20 years ago.

We'll start a war and immediately launch an all out invasion on the spot where these resources are if they try this. One thing the US does not like is being vulnerable militarily.

I wish everyione went back to the old phones and left the internet for good

>selling property within your borders
Like nigga just take it back by force, just walk in and take it what are they going to do

>Trump
>think
you really are a stupid cuck if you ever thought Trump thought about anything...he's a fucking braindead moron

Attached: 1540470193411.jpg (645x729, 49K)

foxnews.com/science/treasure-island-rare-metals-discovery-on-remote-pacific-atoll-is-worth-billions-of-dollars
>16 million tons of rare earth materials found on small Pacific atoll.
>able to supply Y, Eu, Tb, and Dy for 780, 620, 420, and 730 years, respectively

Afghanistan is one of if not thee worlds most abundant in "rare earth"
Why do ANY of you think 911 happened?
and why are we there now.?

Binladen did 911
we asked him to
he scooted off
because we told
him to. He dies of
natural causes
we stage bullshit
and woooahh hes
finally dead. body
never seen.

Everything is right
here for you to see
in all of its glory.

The USA buys rare earth, oil, and other resources from other countries because we CAN. not because we HAVE TO. Why would we deplete our own stash of important mining when we can make china and the middle east deplete theirs? Once everyone else runs out, we will be sitting pretty with TONS of mineable materials when the prices skyrocket.
USA wins again