What's Jow Forums's opinion on this guy? I just found him last week

What's Jow Forums's opinion on this guy? I just found him last week.
Is this the last stop on the YouTube radicalization train?

Attached: 4043A59300000578-4502112-image-a-15_1494669171920.jpg (634x634, 61K)

He can't produce a coherent thought. Needs to practice public speaking.

A lot of people are gonna talk shit about him but I think he’s legit. I don’t even consider TRS to be radical. Their shows are basically a bunch of dudes having the kinds of discussions that grown men have been having forever but are considered evil and wacist today

HE LITERALLY MARRIED A FUCKING JEW

Attached: 1507330691389.jpg (533x374, 170K)

> posting yourself and larping as not you

Attached: E5063289-4FCE-4A7A-B009-D033B2912ABD.jpg (953x1282, 194K)

Strike & Mike is probably the end point.
Morpheus on cue.

There is no Morpheus, only Mossad.

He like Ranch dressing and wears table cloths

More like SPLC kek

Check him out and decide for yourself friend. He has been through a lot and where he is now is a testament of his character.

>Is this the last stop on the YouTube radicalization train?
That's not Boogie2988

he is funny

>chapter president of B'nai B'rith
>diversity officer
>danced on stage with trannies and jewish stars
He was married to this person the WHOLE TIME he was doing his anti-semitic podcast

She even went on the show and read an anti-semitic poem for the audience, she knew about it the whole time

Attached: Enoch evidence.jpg (997x8300, 1.59M)

Attached: mikeenochranch.png (433x505, 494K)

Attached: mikeenoch-is-ranch.png (433x505, 283K)

Attached: DwhCygFU8AEpdio.jpg (433x505, 32K)

same thing but yea i'll give ya that
TRS is an SPLC op, pass it on

His wife did some shit, not on Mike, he divorced her anyway, honestly if your gonna D&C at least try a bit harder. If you think I'm gonna turn on Mike because of some stupid shit in the past you're dumber than a rock.

Let us be honest Steven Crowder is the end point but he is to extreme for most people.

Sorry fatass, unlike you they don't get paid by the SPLC, now thank your mother for letting you live in her basement rent free faggot.

>he divorced her anyway
there is no record at all of any divorce, which are public record in NYC

Attached: 1507330513060.jpg (1323x1176, 351K)

I think he's incredibly smart and I hope the best for him.

Yeah I just don't believe you, or care, now keep up with the D&C kike, it's amusing.

You've clicked into the alt-retard corner. To help you recover, try these instead:

Ryan Dawson
Myth of the 20th Century
Logos Media
Didymus Sumydid
E. Michael Jones
Matthew North
Asha Logos
Josh Reeves
Asian Capitalists
Bill Cooper archives
Webster Tarpley
Tim Kelly
Katherine Horton

he's a cool guy, nice radio voice - did some good content until Sven started sperging out

listening to him right now. Mike is a legend and names the kike every day

best mike meme

just because you listen to someones opinions doesn't mean you have to agree with everything someone says.

did he marry a jew like is always brought up? i have no idea. I used to support gay marriage, voted for Obama twice, and worked 12 years unknowingly doing propaganda. Now I say gas the clowns, honk war now... people change. people make mistakes. make up your own mind, stop expecting strangers on a site filled with faggets, commies, feds, and kikes to give you real advice. The truth doesn't fear scrutiny, find out what they censor and the history they hide, its pretty easy to figure out the real enemies.

Hail victory

Listen to TRS while I play PUBG, pretty good.

He's a Kike Spy Fuck him and the Kike shills that defend that faggot.

None of that shit is legible you dumb cunt

Mike is an alright guy. The recent attempts at rehabilitating TWP and Fedwell on TRS are worrying.

Attached: 625e14320d4d0b0f8043b178d4abbc8dd1c710f5.jpg (900x720, 234K)

>Josh Reeves

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA funny.

>this cat looks just like mike enoch!

Fuck off you kike shills

Attached: 1549910895352.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

>be me
>play cod while listening to TRS
>decide to put the podcast on my mic during games
>get pm of people laughing asking me what this is

He gave us the triple parentheses meme which has had enormous value and then later on we find that the triparens were used in an actual CIA report about the JFK assassination calling it an (((assassination))), check pic related.

IDK what to make of that. It's pretty fucking interesting IMO. It's possible Enoch is a fed and also possible because of this info that he is /ourfed/. The entire thing seems like less of a limited hangout and more of a controlled dissemination of hidden information. Problematic positions he's taken previous ("sandniggers did 9/11") he's mostly changed his stance on over time ("Jews did 9/11") and he's never disavowed any of the actually based and redpilled stuff he's said.

Attached: f2e.png (680x857, 220K)

Attached: 1531894665550.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Attached: 9919FB19-C5CB-4034-A229-D3257CAC472F.jpg (350x288, 22K)

So how many listeners does TRS really get on YouTube and TRS combined? 100-200k? Because some videos about him get like 100k views. But the TRS channel has like 10k subs. Tbh I am surprised it is even still permitted on YouTube considering the type of content they have already banned. Are they just flying under the radar or is the sub count suppressed? For some of the ideas he discusses I am surprised he does not have a larger audience. A lot of this stuff is heavy intellectually

Oh wow they stopped the desu desu thing

Tbh
desu
DESU
the fuck bros

No. Tbh doesn't wordfilter but t b h filters to desu.

Oh shit who coded this word filter lol it sucks

I didn't even realize after 6+ years or whenever they started doing it wow

Every wordfilter has a way to get around it that newfags don't know.

There's this Jew named "Moarpheus" who lurks both Jow Forumss 24/7 trying to keep goyim from listening to TRS, because it's deeply redpilled and it terrifies the kikes.

He's the best.

I could believe this. The best way I could explain Enoch's style and the show is not choosing one side, politically, left or right, but showing how the whole thing works and who pulls the strings. And then from there you can draw the controversial conclusions

Enoch does some good work, he's also a good debater and fucks leftists up. Spergs and Moarpenis will say otherwise though, but they're generally dumber than dog-shit.

Attached: 154796832734636.jpg (188x268, 7K)

You big fucking baby. What's wrong with you that your so damn immature man. Take a brake for fucksakes you think your the next best thing around here. I've been at this site for 8 fucking years & you take the cake dickhead with your fucking pathetic arrogance. I've seen you at times telling others how glad you were to have them at Jow Forums like you were management for fucksakes. Here's a news flash for you, your approach to being somebody at Jow Forums is going to stay right were it fucking is, in your fuckuing imagination, they don't want pretenders & that's were you blew it you big asshole wannabe. God damned I'm fed up with you & your self righteous bullshit, This isn't reddit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 10.16.25 PM.jpg (654x521, 45K)

Based. If mike could go uncensored on the tubes he would be a star

koksal baba is still making youtube videos?

Seems nice

I have only watched him once and that was enough for me. Compared to others I watch, he needs to do his research, he seems to half ass things and not really be able to articulate his points. If your looking for good redpilled videos go to Bitchute.

Attached: B86A06F7-EA2F-46E9-A610-E50DE4D52CE7.jpg (1024x979, 152K)

Mike is openly a third positionist.

>Tim Kelly
my nigga

Yeah their show would gain a lot of traction. Those talking points used to make it number 1 in the trending back in the warski stream days and stuff.

For the normie fags who don't know what this thread is about:
therightstuff.biz
Their main show is TDS

Attached: The_Right_Moike.jpg (1266x669, 187K)

well since you asked... my opinion is that his fans, TRS retards in general, their schizo enemies, and all you similar types that usually cry "e-celeb" and yet constantly talk about these nobodies who have never done anything except hurt our momentum have completely destroyed this board and opened it up to exploitation by leftwingers and other various types by pushing out the intelligent people at the same time reddit and other normie boomers were invading
by moving here and filling it up with all your dumbshit drama and egotistical personality circlejerking you have completely destroyed any chance of uninitiated people coming here and finding interesting things to read and and break the chains of their social programming. someone comes here and reads this garbage and just leaves now.
so as much as I hate the fact all you absolute idiots came here and fucked up the board talking about kike shill this and that every thread, i have to say you do a good job killing any movement forward, glowniggers.

wow I'd just like to state first and foremost that the trillion shareblue fags that swarmed this thread to countersignal against Mike within .3 seconds of you posting are incredible at earning their penny per post and should pat themselves on the back for the absolute faster than light faggotry they've managed to conjure up, really activates my almonds desu.

Anyways. Mike Enoch (Peinovich) is, in my opinion, one of the most intelligent people we have on the right currently, and the race to deplatform or discredit him in any way is most definitely out of fear. Sure, Mike has a hard time staying focused due to Sven and Alex, and he's got the loud knee-jerk reactionary personality when he hosts a show sometimes, but that comes with his Bronx personality, and I think that the fact that people base whether or not he's an idiot on stuff like that is a fatal mistake.

Go read Mike's old tweets if you can find them, from a couple years ago. He is genuinely a genius when it comes to understanding and presenting the long-game of the J-left in a digestible fashion to those who are willing to listen to his content. He has an extraordinary amount of knowledge about politics and past events that point us to where we are now and where we are headed. His insight is incredible when he's allowed to speak for longer than two minutes without being interrupted by a joke or gag. Some of the best things you can find on that site are the rare episodes of FTN where Halberstram is away for the episode and Mike fills in. Him and Jazzhands are both incredibly knowledgeable guys and know how to get the message out very well. I have been listening to TRS since 2015 now and while I don't always agree with them 100%, I will say they are usually the most right on the nose with predictions and ideas on how to advance. Sure, you have to understand that you need Sven and Alex and Jayoh to make the show "entertainment", but you're doing yourself a favor by listening.

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-082953_Instagram.jpg (1439x1423, 605K)

Attached: meowke.png (681x578, 565K)

While I don’t like these guys and don’t care for ecelebs in general I always wonder why no one on Jow Forums ever starts their own 1488 podcast. While you may get deplatformed I guarantee you can host your site somewhere and drive traffic there from here.

What the fuck is stopping any of you from being a pundit?

Mike is a champion
Ignore the D&C

Damn user. Well said.

Attached: D8CD04A9-63F3-4F9D-8182-CDC1DE1AA240.jpg (550x545, 47K)

He's legit. Nothing "radical" about him though.

What I'm trying to say here, is that TRS is like Jow Forums. There's a lot of dogshit you have to dig through but the gold you find is always worth it.

There's a post that's frequently saved/posted here that an user did where Jow Forums is the last bastion of unchallenged free speech and there's mountains of shit you have to dig through but that the end you're presented with a nugget of pure truth that's untouchable or something like that. TRS is a neatly packaged, digestible, audio version of that sort of thought.

Quints never lie

TRS is NatSoc/NazBol. Eric Striker leads the more left-leaning (economically) faction there; while Mike is capitalist-leaning.

>What the fuck is stopping any of you from being a pundit?
There's already plenty of anons doing stuff like this tho. It works well for some. I mean look at murdochmurdoch. Where do you think those three are from, reddit?

Great list!

Chapo Trap House can't meme.

>le Striker is nazbol meme
>Enoch being capitalist leaning
wew lad
Welcome to the scene but holy shit you got some learning to do.

Mikes a professional and never stir's shit up between people in the in the movement. It's something a few people could learn from. It's one of the things that makes him so great

Attached: lMkxIgw.png (768x487, 318K)

Their Youtube channel is still up and monetized. That says it all.

Attached: 1519096750534.jpg (480x466, 33K)

cant walk the streets at night?

>praises NK all the time
>former communist
>not NazBol

Okay, Mr. Paycuck.

There are good people that share /our/ thoughts. Johnny gat, Dennis Wise, tyranny unmasked, Zionist report, know more news, truth gone viral. Ect. I have been exploring Bitchute more and there are tones of channels that are like us. Just type in something like holocaust lies and you’ll find lots of videos with good channel linked. Hell there is even a guy called Jews for Hitler and he puts out some really good videos.

what are some of the best TDS episodes?

Attached: 15557298534874598.jpg (714x750, 54K)

Pretty much. If anyone knows of any place more woke to the JQ and willing to talk about it than TRS I'd love to hear it.

Imagine starting your list of "don't listen to these guys because their dumb, listen to these guys instead" off with a nigga who was literally a guest on TRS 2 or 3 weeks ago and is friends with them.

Absolute fucking brainlet, buddy.

Attached: received_314601729426615.jpg (810x960, 58K)

Enoch is ok

literally who

One thing I dont understand about the glowshill angle is that what would be the point of the CIA disseminating that kind of info out to people though? For whose benefit? What would be the point of making a fake neo nazi podcast? To create some kind of elaborate big data honeytrap? Would just be easier to monitor website traffic if that was the goal. I don't get it. If anything I believe he and his viewers are on a bunch of watchlists

better to read old philosophers, these guys are caught in a false current

The best political commentator ever. Not even kidding

I would argue it's more powerful because its contemporary. A lot of people here already do a lot of old reading

Ryan Dawson is kind of a brainlet, but a reasonable bridge from full-retard to something more reasonable. At the top of the list for precisely that reason, brainlet.

Ryan Dawson was able to unredact an insane amount of redacted materials about 9/11, which is an incredibly meticulous and detailed form of knowledge gathering and problem solving. If you think he is a brainlet compared to even a quarter of the list you provided, I have news for you buddy: you're both low test, and low IQ. have sex.

Its a meme
Listen to him more often and get informed on what nazbol really mean. Next thing you will tell me Striker is in a wheelchair somewhere in south America...
The two aren't mutually exclusive. Stuff like TRS is a much welcomed medium in a world where all form of entertainment is pretty much just geared toward anti whiteism.

Yeah I am skeptical of Dawson, he had some good info on 9/11 besides his view on the plane hitting the pentagon. Also what he was saying about sandy hook made me very skeptical of him.

>no Adam Green

Dawson is like 115-120 IQ tier brainlet. He seems smart to full retards like you because 99.99% of smart people are busy having jobs and shit instead of making youtube videos all day. King of the trash heap is better than a moron like Enoch, but not exactly high praise.

and who is this guy? Am I supposed to know that? Fucking low effort retard, eat shit

With Eric Striker, the best alt-right analyst. Strike + Mike, on Tuesdays, is the best show on the alt-right.

chances are they got married in New Jersey

Attached: 1551507425456.png (1021x1079, 96K)

Mike Enoch / Mike Peinovich, main guy on therightstuff.biz. Also on YouTube, after some a delay of some days.

Based and redpilled

>besides his view on the plane hitting the pentagon.
>Also what he was saying about sandy hook made me very skeptical of him.
now, see, this is a brainlet.

Reverse search the image