Texas is about to get EBOLA'D

300+ Congolese were dropped off in San Antonio late last week. 100+ were caught trying to wade over the Rio Grande. These are nigs straight from Africa crossing the southern border carrying a deadly disease that has a 3 week incubation period with them into the US. There are still people defending them despite the fact that they are bringing a HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS, HIGH MORTALITY DISEASE INTO THE UNITED STATES BY ILLEGAL CROSSINGS.

NGOs and Catholic non-profits are flooding this country with the makings of an honest to god pandemic starter. How have these people and their enablers not been gunned down yet?!

infowars.com/hundreds-of-illegals-from-ebola-ridden-congo-dumped-in-texas-350-more-on-the-way/

theamericanmirror.com/hundreds-of-africans-bused-to-san-antonio-with-no-heads-up-migrant-says-with-help-of-usa-his-family-will-come-too/

kens5.com/article/news/local/parle-vous-francais-city-searches-for-french-speakers-as-hundreds-of-congolese-asylum-seekers-head-to-sa/273-0c015995-05b2-4a0e-959b-fdc1d2991d6f

bizpacreview.com/2019/06/08/refugees-from-ebola-stricken-congo-dumped-off-in-san-antonio-by-the-hundreds-762960

Attached: 1454977417560.gif (136x240, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A
youtube.com/watch?v=zYb4ijd42KM
youtube.com/watch?v=reRXboLAOHE
youtube.com/watch?v=JGb5IweiYG8
youtu.be/C2r7CqLfp_M
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

>San Antonio
>Not already a lost cause

>"be'bwa ngon ibeku... diz moodahfookaz ez deh eh'bolah witch mahjeek!"
>"I must chekombe tsutongu gejejuju some poozee, now!!!!!"

You think these jungle niggers are just going to sit in San Antonio? They'll end up spreading out all across the state and the southwest/southeast while making their way to LA/DC/NYC. This is a highly dangerous situation that's unfolding. Mexicans and Central Americans with TB is one thing, but this is a group of people coming en masse from a country that is currently experiencing the 2nd worst pandemic of this disease in recorded history.

God damn I can’t wait to move the fuck away from NOVA.

Fuck everyone and every creature around here.

No wonder that black guy burnt himself to death the other week. This place is a hell hole.

Attached: C8A8E35D-F28F-4900-8265-BE015CF5DE0E.png (640x635, 595K)

if they had ebola wouldn't they be dead by now

They don’t have Ebola but it’s dumb to bring these people in. Thanks to chain migration many more will come

There are hundreds of thousands of whites

Thanks Trump!

Attached: 2405678035136.png (574x601, 130K)

Has Ebola killed a single white man? I say welcome to America Ebola-chan, please visit Detroit, Chicago, Memphis, Atlanta, and Oakland!

Nice sources lmao

Attached: 9122187E-FC65-47C6-9DB8-696BB09E91D3.jpg (439x624, 30K)

Take my hand, ebola-chan

Attached: ebola-chan-hug.jpg (474x507, 23K)

In interviews, the Congolese illegal aliens told reporters that they fled the Congo SPECIFICALLY to get away from ebola outbreaks.

Ebola can gestate for 21 days before presenting any symptoms of contagion.

The (((NGO's))) are intentionally flooding the US with ebola nignogs from darkest Africa. This is not random. This takes extensive logistical planning.

Get ready for your mandatory ebola vaccinations, goyim! :^)

Attached: roll up your sleeve.jpg (1600x900, 283K)

You texasfags better hold off and contain these infected niggers, I swear if they start dispersing....

Attached: 1544464026443.png (789x750, 18K)

Texas will be neo-Africa. All your guns just means that African warlord gangs will be roaming the streets enforcing their will.

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A

talk about (((utterly manufactured)))
sage this shit

>it's not true unless Stephen Colbert tells me it's true

Attached: you.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

optional theme: youtube.com/watch?v=zYb4ijd42KM

Attached: Ebola-Merchant.jpg (600x397, 55K)

Texans are the biggest copeposters on the planet.

Attached: EFE4945B-19D2-4187-8A30-6AE9FA3E74E6.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

You and I both know the genetic quality of American “whites.”

Why the fuck are houses 40 MILES from DC so goddam expensive?

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

Attached: 886.jpg (1228x950, 261K)

Dear babby jesus in yer golden fleece diapers, plz let this be true.
We also look forward to poweraids release of mystic mountain blueberry.
In jesus name, amen.

Attached: will-ferrell-praying.jpg (475x354, 35K)

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=reRXboLAOHE

Attached: HandmadeSizzlingAfricangoldencat-small.gif (252x252, 228K)

Attached: source.gif (490x330, 1017K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JGb5IweiYG8

>No wonder that black guy burnt himself to death the other week.
He was Indian, actually, not black. I mean, before the burning, naturally. That darkened him up something fierce.

Pretty scary stuff lol. Man this is so fucked up. When the first case i reported is reported in Texas its going to be hilarious

Mhhm

Attached: mikehonchopraying.jpg (231x204, 21K)

Holy fucking shit !
Why doesnt someone Gitmo those NGOs abd Catholics and fucking auarantine those Nigger!!!!

Wtf is going on !!!

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Que the Ebola Chan threads

I hope this is real. This will be the first real happening since like 2015, before the election.

Attached: Ebola_Growing_stronger.jpg (600x616, 54K)

Interesting point. What has researchers and even the WHO hitting the panic button is the virus's rate of mutation. So far incubation periods were based on studies from rural outbreaks. Once the virus went urban, results have changed I think. So it's all up in the air right now. Also the vaccines they developed are trial, so as of the recent horrific outbreak there is no real cure. It's those numbers of reported official infections now, and the even worse, the numbers that aren't and running around trying to escape....

>live in SA
>today some nigger asked to borrow my phone
>lie and say i didn't have it on me and never let my guard down
>he goes away after a while and i get out of the gas station
>later look at this thread

Attached: 1530826825642.png (395x434, 93K)

It's real. I'm in San Antonio.
Border Patrol brought them all straight here to the Alamo.
youtu.be/C2r7CqLfp_M
They took flights to Ecuador, too a bus all the way to SA, TX. People here don't even know that they're all withing the twenty day gestation wait for Ebola.

BUT IT GETS BETTER

They are being sent to Portland OR within this week! Lol kek be praised!

Lots of tourists come to San Antonio to see their loved ones graduate from Air Force basic training. I can imagine a Congolese sneezing on someone at the Riverwalk and the tourist spreads it on the planes all the way back home.

Aaayyyyyooooo

i'm not really sure if I'd let anyone borrow my phone.

Lets hope we get mass panic this time!
Can't wait for the happening

get your NBC suits now user's

You prayed to Ebola-chan and now you want her to stop? Thats not how it works user, thats not how any of this works.

The jungle niggers were near the Alamo, no police or security in sight. The yellow eyes nogs were hustling Asian tourists across the street from the Alamo.
Hell yeah they're spreading their disgusting germs at an international tourist sight right here before my very eyes.
Holy fuck we're fucked. We need a medfag to check shit out in the Alamo City. The hospitals have been over run this year just with the jungle beaner invasion.
Tons of nurses too sick to work, volunteers are keeping the hospitals running currently. The TB cases in the public schools. Half the border patrol is missing work just from sickness, then all first responders down here are only 70% functional.
Texas begins it's long sad death.

Whose fault is this?

fake and gay, there are no congolese in san antonio

>San Antonio: wtf? what's with these buses
*ring ring*
>SA: Hey border patrol! What gives?
>BP: Oh, yeah, uh... yall are gonna get a couple hundred congolese niggers. Maybe angola too.
>SA: WHAT? Dude wtf we're already stretched thin with spics!
>BP: Oh, and they only speak french. Bye!
>SA: Shit, um, lemme think...
*ring ring*
>SA: Hey, Portland? Yeah, Portland Maine? Yall want some more diversity, right?
>Maine: ...
*click*
>SA: ... fuck.

Portland maine..they said no tho..the (((Catholic charity said they are spending 14k a week alone on bus fare to send (((migrants to there final destination within the U.S....I didn't vote for this, none us did..they never asked anyone..the plan had been going non stop since 2014 goys..millions upon millions into western countries..were fucked

This. What NGOs are doing is biological warfare which is a very serious war crime. These NGO assholes need to be put to death by any means neccesary.

You're fake and gay, miga faggot

Attached: 20190608_072759.png (987x1190, 1.12M)

Good luck Ebola!

WHAT YOU NEED IS A FUCKING TIME MACHINE TO NOT HAVE DONE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait, what, so are we just going to dump these literal feral jungle bunnies off in the populated metro centers of America with no money, food, housing, or jobs (manual labor preferably)? JFC no wodner they go out and murder, rape, and steal in oogabooga.

>NGO assholes
Weird way to describe the Trump Administration that didn't detain them in accordance with laws permitting the detention of aliens for purposes of medical quarantine. See 8 U.S.C. § 1222(a)

It's A-OK because they are only in sanctuary cities, according to Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
>It's a Good Thing™
>Literally the opposite of a problem

>Congo
>US border

Did they like teleport or something?

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

It's an invasion, dude.
You build a house that can hold 5 people, now you have 30. Who's fault is that?
Nothing can work whole you force citizens to support shit they never guessed for, with the threat of violence by mercenary beaner cops.
Fuck I used to be period of my state but all our leaders are faggots that sell lattes now.
We've been replaced at all levels of society and the economy.

RIP Lefty cucks. I feel bad knowing they're about to be ground zero for the coming zombie apocalypse...but at least the survivors will be up against onion boi zombies already starving to death.
>8 U.S.C. § 1222(a)
So what does Trump do when the allowed sufficient time lapses and he can't hold them any longer? They still go free I guess... RIP Dems

They sell everything they have to fly to Mexico where they cross illegally into the U.S.

Do you think this is the fault of the President, who is the head of the branch of government tasked with enforcing immigration law?

itsthateasy.fuckmyshitup

>"In da USA, dey gib you everything. like hollywood!'''

Attached: 347734743234.jpg (800x1019, 319K)

Please for the love of god as someone living on the Texas border, keep them down there.

Prepare to be bacterially enriched mutts

ER Doctor here
Ebola is only high mortality of your healthcare system consists of cups of water and Tylenol
Some ol bitties and fetuses would die yes, but the treatment is literally just some basic fluids and antifungals/antivirals to stop any opportunistic infections.
No worse than treating a 24hr diarrhea virus extended over two weeks.
Niggers just can’t stop nogging so they chimp out about having to stay in the hospital on an IV for two weeks and not dancing with their dead relatives corpses.

No

I want to have sexual relations with that chan.

>tfw I will never be this hardcore into the scene

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

I think I ordered us having a long distance relationship with Ebola-chan. It won't end well for us if she rides our Texas.

Attached: Meds.png (3500x2520, 306K)

The modern Christian is a demon who worships Israel and cares about nothing except tearing down his own civilization with hordes of pinheaded African turds.

He would literally let his family starve if it meant forfeiting salary to do "missionary" work for third world shit.

He thinks he's on the fast lane to heaven if he can convert just enough brown, gibbering gibbons with fucking diapers on their heads to say the Lord's prayer.

He clangs his hands together until they're raw when pastor spends half the service showing a livefeed from some shitty niggerass hovel where savages are being taught to mumble Bible versus so his church can bring them here on White people's dime.

Fuck this demiurge shit.

Fuck this abomination.

Christ himself would fly into a rage and start lashing the average cuckold who goes to these churches if he could see what they do in his name.

Attached: jesus-christ-at-33-painting-by-heinrich-hofmann.jpg (521x650, 40K)

>not all christians
It's getting late Lipschitz