Why are people mad at jews for killing Christ?

Jesus was a criminal

Attached: 9BD2CF4E-CCC3-45EF-8DA0-F50FE3CBE306.jpg (412x391, 31K)

Jews shedding Jewish blood. No European man should care

Attached: Sage Publishing 2.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Have sex.

I don't think Jesus was robbing convenience stores or raping white women

Yeah, but these NPCs are they type to say “just don’t beak the law” even when the law gets changed for it to be illegal to be white.

kike

What state is it illegal to be white in?

Clearly your state because no white person is as retarded as you

Attached: file.png (3840x2160, 392K)

>speaking out against Jewish Pharisee hypocrisy is "against the law"

Actually they literally had to beg and threatened to riot because the Romans literally couldn't find one thing He did wrong

No he was not lol

He didn't break any laws though, the Jews just hated him because he wasn't the sort of messiah they wanted

This is actually a high power meme

This user is right, there's a serious bootlicker mentality among the milktoast right rank and file that frankly disgusts me. You can see the reality of a certain 13% without liking the knuckle draggers in blue who take out their impotence on random civs.

>Actually they literally had to beg and threatened to riot because the Romans literally couldn't find one thing He did wrong
Funny, that precisely like the jews bully everyone today, to deplatforn and destroy people, just fir not agreeing with them.

That’s not in the Bible

Kys chapo

The Bible isn’t a very good source for history didn’t you know?

It is criminal now to not bake the cake. Now bake the cake, you faggot.

the actual criminals are the kike subversives who were robbing the people at the temple and manipulationg them with their talmudic laws
Jesus spoke out against them so they murdered him
in doing so they damned themselves to hell forever

The Romans didn’t write about Jesus at all. It’s literally all we have to go on

>" If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. He that hateth me hateth my Father also. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause." John 15:22-25

Love when anti-theists just say things as if that makes it true. The life and ministry of Jesus is attested to by Jewish, Roman, and (obviously) Christian writers. Ever hear of a little guy name Tacitus you fucking idiot?

Because the rabbi taught them to love jewsus.

let him rot without any offsprings

He wasn't a criminal. The Jews demanded Jesus be killed. Pontus went along with it because he was a pussy.