How do you become a Cobber?

Attached: Eremorange.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Exwtv_mTbXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha no replies.

T. Australian

>1 reply by this id

I WONT LET THIS THREAD DIE DAMMIT DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!

OHOHOHOOHHO WELL WAREN'T YOU JUST A FAGGOT

EXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm here. Been waiting since the dawn of time.

Firstly a moral objectivity is necessary for any civilisation or even tribe to
exist and such religions that you deem against the natural world have acted as
mediums for the greatest expression and with that achievement of the Aryan body,
mind and soul. You would have no art, no philosophy, no natural sciences because
you so foolishly decided to fight against any force of order within the world
and so you decided to fight against the natural Aryan spirit which is to create
as well as generate.

You say that morality exists for the immediate family because they are close
enough to be seen as an extension of the self but then why does this extension
stop at the immediate family, why not with greater collectives or perhaps it
does not ever stop but simply every collective continues to act as an extension
of the self but with that, the larger the collective the more strain this
projection of morality becomes for the possibility of order also becomes more strain.

Any unnecessary suffering caused to another is equated to self destructive behaviour
for all collectives are an extension of the self so morality ultimately is based upon
self survival.

The possibility for order will also increase the extention of morality and as
order is waning so shall the common moral principles that we hold key to our
society.

Until now it has generally been accepted that there is no natural basis for morality
but I think I may have found one.

Attached: EMJ.jpg (264x420, 37K)

>Until now it has generally been accepted that there is no natural basis for morality
>but I think I may have found one.
HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOY SAY TGIS AUTUISTM DON'T YOU KNOW YOU CNA ONLY EXTEND NOW THE NATURAL MORALITY TO THE BENEFICIAL AND SO IN DOING RIPS THE INDIVIDUAL OUT OF WHAT IT COMPRISES - THE COLLECTIVE, THEREFORE LIMITING ALL DEFINITONS OF GOOD TO THE COLLECTIVE IMPORTANCE. A FAILED SYSTEM YOU FOOL

I believe you suffer from an atustic homosexual mother sydnron, my diagnosis is go kill yourself you neurosis faggot

Attached: Jung Laughing.jpg (503x700, 52K)

Put down the pipe lad.

Mmh, lemons.

Attached: White_Australia.jpg (926x1024, 196K)

KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Exwtv_mTbXc

Attached: KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!!.jpg (480x360, 13K)

It's a cross between a Desert Lime and an Orange.

HAHAHHAHHA GOOD ONE, you saying I'm gay cause I aint GAY!!!! heeh gud luc have a whiff haaaaaay? How delectuble

I ActuAully an astralian and not joking just gut a fucked over ip.

Yeyeyeyeye true m8 got dem lemons down here in oZ

I SAID FUCKING KILL ME YOU FAGGOTS

HERE

Attached: Beowulf.jpg (820x461, 28K)

Do you know why you cannot kill me my friend? Because I died many many years ago

Attached: I died many years ago.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Fucking cut!!! What the fuck is this? Come on say it like you mean it, you gotta step up a bit man. Remember you'r BEOWULF!!! THE GREAT WARRIOR, NOW SAY IT WITH ME "I AM BEOWULF!!!"

Attached: CUT!!!.jpg (204x135, 7K)

Have a Desert Lime you mad bastard.

Attached: Citrus glauca.jpg (348x145, 14K)

I AM BEOWULF!!!

There are you fucking happy I said it and I said it well now I don't see a fucking problem with my acting style. Now fuck off back into your directors chair and let play my part.

Attached: I AM BEOWULF.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

What the fuck is this.... CUT CUT CUT!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS. Look I appreciate the lemons but lemons are not part of the fucking scene, now if you want to play a part then do so and play anthony hopkins, my mistake Sigfriend now get fucking moving.

At dis damn rate it'll take till christmas before we complete did damn film.

Attached: What is this.jpg (1000x750, 92K)

faggots

Attached: 1556126710798.jpg (900x1200, 286K)

Let me guess. You're high on coke after getting the part.

The UK's like Melbourne. I want out.

Exxcuse me, yea excuse me it's just me the lead actor. Can we get this fucking film started again and stop talking about casting a spic lime picker as Sigurd? Fucks sake took long enough...

That includes you two faggots as well, now if you want in you gotta do it now cause we about to start filming again. And nahnahanah I only did coke once.

Attached: excuse me.jpg (320x180, 8K)

strewth

Ohh well ya feelling lucky punk? You thiNK TAT MAKES YOU FUCKING SPECIAL JERK OFF

Attached: Dirty Harry.jpg (2880x1620, 906K)

Luckily it's up north.

You need a good sleep.

>Dad trying to be cool

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Sleep?

Yeah, works wonders.

I'm actually a single sad sack.

Don't be a poof, you have failed.

wonders?

Liking fruit doesn't make me a poofter.

Absolutely.

Live life on the edge. Consider suicide now.

By not being a cunt, a mate, a dickhead, a legend, a cunt, a mad lad, a wally, a drongo, a gallah, a cunt, a brah, a squire, a champion, a cunt, a big fella, a little fella, a fella, a cunt, a nong, a turkey, a cunt or a cunt.
>Well fark what do we call him then?
>G'day Cobba!

You can't
Fuck off, we're full!

Attached: 1559722183169.jpg (750x1000, 432K)

Can I be a cobber? I've been sad lately

see

You forgot Bogan.

hey
how about ya fek off scallywaggle

Can I pinch a dart of ya mate?

It's feck yer fecking bastard.

cunt

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL!

Attached: 678576.jpg (225x225, 11K)

That's a mate.

Hope you don't like menthol then

The only context I've ever heard Cobber used unironically, is between hard working aussie farm/rural blokes. It's quite common anywhere west of the dividing range. Imo in most other situations it would be forced and hence, gay.

Piteán!

You can't be a cobber mate, no niggers k

Real Äúštrãlïæñ here.
1. Go to Australia not by boat
2. Bring lots of drugs to sell
3. Buy all the properties so scum locals have to rent from you
4. Buy all the businesses and give jobs to your friends and family only
5. Laugh
6. Profit

You now a big time real Cobber and should be in parliament

Make shoes; discard L.

How's PNZ? I heard women over there breastfeed piglets when they are not being raped for some obscure reason.

I plan on growing Aussie only Citrus.

Attached: Australian Lime Motley.jpg (278x181, 10K)

Sorry PNG.

I'm white, my family came here from Germany in the 1700s

Dirty abo food.
Real food looks like this

Attached: 7BA6B4FF-D4D7-424D-AEDC-BBDF24D77649.gif (400x257, 1.55M)

Hessians?

Lel!

It's ok. But anyone in customer service is a literal retard as always, and most of the population wander the streets like zombies looking for their next betelnut. Friendly folk tho.

Attached: 63788F55-285D-4CB2-872D-A67C98E49953.png (500x300, 62K)

No they came over in the 1730s, a little bit before our independence

That's nice. I heard it was hell from another user.

You're a Mennonite?

I've never thought of it but that's possible. They settled in Pennsylvania in 1731. My ancestor by the name of Phillip had a shit Ton of kids. Descendant of his must have broken off that faith though

Well, Philip is an English name. Could've converted to Puritanism/Other Protestantism and became "English".

Ross Kemp?

It's very third-world, dirty and poor. Definately got a long way to go, especially governed by blacks.
But the locals are very friendly and accommodating, even in the larger cities. That being said, I wouldn't go out alone after dark, but most cities have areas like that.

Possibly. He had a son named Johann. But before they moved to Germany they were from a French speaking region in Switzerland. That was around the 1500s

in what way? What is the purpose and philosophy to it? The Hegelian spirit?

>the daughters face
>it is not white
>you realise after years that your wife must of had an affair with a spic
>your entire life crumbles and falls apart
>you go to ask her about it but you cannot
>you live with the burden in isolation
>WW3 is happing you get called to war
>you are a coward and try to run away in battle
>get caught and after war go home with a the brand of cowards on your forehead because bravery is highly valued in the ethnostate
>wife leaves you probably for the spic she cheated on you with
>you now know that you weren't the father with certainty
>wife takes all your money
>you are homeless
>try to steal some bread
>get caught
>accidentally beat a woman and rip off her dress while trying to get away
>get caught by police
>go to prison prior to trial
>you are on T.V as a famous laughing stock
>mother disowns you after she dies because it was written in her will, she apparently made sure to add that on just before she passed
>have a vision of father from beyond the grave
>You can barely speak because of your dried lips and half starved stomach
You: "FATHEEER... IS THAT YOUUU?
>Your father tells you that he is disowning you then flies back to Heaven
>wife visits you and says that you don't get to visit her children any more, she leaves a check of 2k.
>Go to Court
>Judge talks of your putrid smell
>Your kicked out of the ethnostate because not only are you marked with the brand of the coward but now also the brand of the thief and sexual misconduct.

Attached: (You) 1.jpg (534x720, 105K)

Ah Philippe. Of course. I am certain they were Anabaptists who were ruthlessly persecuted in Switzerland then Germany.

It just gives your busy brain a rest.

>You are in a fourth world shit hole You: At least I have the 2k my wife left me
>You remember that it is worth a fortune in such a shithole
>You have some hope and are eager to cash it in and start a new life
>Try to cash it in
>Can't cash in ethnostate money with this regions currency
>2k is worthless
>You sit in a cyberpunk dystopia begging for money
>a nigger mugs you for your hole ridden shoes
>you have but an old bed shit as your clothes
>can at least grab the occasional rat and eat it quickly
>you manage to find a girl who is looking over in your direction
>She walks up to you
>she kisses you
>you go to a hotel
>fuck
>next morning you wake up completely naked
>tfw she stole your bed sheet makeshift clothes
>you steal the hotels bed sheet
>you are running away from the hotel like a raccoon on two feet with the sheet in two hands
>the hotel owner see's you
>he speaks in a deep African accent Hotel Owner: "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOIN" >He kicks you over and takes back his bed sheet
>you are but a naked shell of a man sitting underneath the street rubbish begging begging for gibs and eating the occasional rat
>A plague spreads

Attached: (You) 2.jpg (300x218, 19K)

Would you ever consider marrying a local?

what does? Currently reading Hegel's Phenomenology of the Spirit while reading some of Wagner's essays seeing if I can merge the Schopenhauer elite simplicity within the dialectal nature of the Hegelian spirit as manifest in Thomas Carlyle's Heroic.

Very interesting. Thanks for the info user

>5 months later You" I don't feel too good"
>Go to the free doctor >he is a Somali
>after waiting for two weeks in the waiting room he calls your name Doctor: "EY U CUM HEER"
>You go inside
>You think you might have the plage Your thoughts: "PLS LORD DON'T LET ME HAVE THE PLAGUE"
>you remember that they are handing out free cures though so you see some hope
>You ask the doctor if you have the plague
>He says u do not >But he diagnoses you with aids Doctor: "WHY ARE U GAY?"
>You don't know how to respond, you simply run away crying
>years later
>you have grown old
>you would be inseparable from a Greek philosopher if you but had clothes to wear a place to stay and an IQ that doesn't sit at 100.
>laying in your deathbed ( a pile of rubbish in someone attic)
>A doctor visits you
>eheh well it seems you have the plague sire
>tfw you could of survived if the Somali doctor had diagnosed you correctly
>you die a broken husk of a man, naked, a laughing stock

Attached: (You) 3.jpg (1117x758, 142K)

plague is easily cured

>your old wife hears of your death, she decides to bring the coffin to the ethnostate
>they are berrying your body
>you story is caught on by a journalist
>your soul watches in joy, the journalist looks through some old files and realises that all along you were innocent
>you weren't a coward, you were trying to save the captain by running back
>you were just trying to survive by stealing
>ripping the lady's dress off was an accident
>the girl wasn't your daughter true but that was because your true daughter was accidentally swapped at birth
>your wife didn't cheat and now you see her alone while you are watching from the astral planes
>Journalist meets your daughter as well as the mother of your girl, the girl is a young woman now
>you also realise your mother didn't disown you in her will, your mother actually wrote "I wish to remove all his *dishonour* because I know it is false" but it was misread because she had bad handwriting and ink was spilled on it
>your father and you are in ghost form and he tells you how he never disowned you and you were just having an illusion
>the Journalist is about to air a program with the truth of the matter on live television so you may receive so comfort in death
>it is to be your biography of sorts
>you will become famously loved in death
>you cannot leave the world yet because you have unfinished business
>once this show airs you can leave
>the show is about to air
>the intro starts to role
>for the first time in your life you have actual and genuine hope
>T.V.: "WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM WITH A SEGMENT FROM FAMILY GUY"
>Nobody knows the truth now, your daughter thinks of you as a disgusting and vile man
>she kills herself
>your family line gone
>All hope is lost

forgot pic

Attached: (You) 4.jpg (220x273, 20K)

But it was too late it was in final development.

I love elite simplicity, like my love of Australian Limes.

So it was the "black death" after all. Sad.

You're welcome.

nononono but this simplicity is not of subject but content as in it is the subjected content within frame of the dialectual fruit, as birthed from misery.

I dunno some nigger disease

Like the Pearls of the Finger Lime.

Attached: Australian Finger Limes.jpg (700x561, 61K)

Bake aus pol

How did abos survive against everything that will kill you in Aussie land

I'm convinced I'm just a mad genius, talked to Hegel and Goethe about this today, they confirmed. Tried talking to family they just said I was insane, tried talking to professor of philosophy friend of mine and told me if my theories were true they would revolutionise philosophy, economics and art but then disregarded this as he misunderstood Hegel in regards to the singularity of history.

The burnt the entire country away so it just become a desert shit hole.

Why would you want to be mates with a fucken corkhead?

No. Honestly I don't find them attractive.

I know the ending was bad but most endings are. Guess I'll just have to rewrite this part.

Fuck off cunt I'll break your neck go wear a hijab.

autism is not a virtue. consider helium

The third last wasn't me, but then again what is am me butcecause if I am to be subject bEOWULF IN mind geet it yeaaa bou asnuaSiqusnQSKjOQIJliu

>Australian Finger Limes.jpg (61 KB, 700x561)
61 KB
(You)
Like the Pearls of the Finger Lime.
>>
Anonymous (ID: fBgRpsjK) 06/11/19(Tue)17:05:09 No.215962441▶
Bake aus pol
>>
Anonymous (ID: ewVCV4CI) 06/11/19(Tue)17:06:39 No.215962531▶How did abos survive against everything that will kill you in Aussie land
>>
Anonymous (ID: jITJTJjJ) 06/11/19(Tue)17:07:23 No.215962573▶I'm convinced I'm just a mad genius, talked to Hegel and Goethe about this today, they confirmed. Tried talking to family they just said I was insane, tried talking to professor of philosophy friend of mine and told me if my theories were true they would revolutionise philosophy, economics and art but then disregarded this as he misunderstood Hegel in regards to the singularity of history.
>>
Anonymous (ID: jITJTJjJ) 06/11/19(Tue)17:07:54 No.215962603▶The burnt the entire country away so it just become a desert shit hole.
>>
Anonymous (ID: Zl1cdD82) 06/11/19(Tue)17:09:57 No.215962704▶ (OP)
Why would you want to be mates with a fucken corkhead?
>>
Anonymous (ID: jC5by/FN) 06/11/19(Tue)17:10:46 No.215962752▶
No. Honestly I don't find them attractive.
>>
Anonymous (ID: jITJTJjJ) 06/11/19(Tue)17:11:02 No.215962766▶ (You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
I know the ending was bad but most endings are. Guess I'll just have to rewrite this part.
>>
Anonymous (ID: jITJTJjJ) 06/11/19(Tue)17:11:28 No.215962782▶Fuck off cunt I'll break your neck go wear a hijab.
>>
Anonymous (ID: o/Ua0piy) 06/11/19(Tue)17:13:33 No.215962888▶
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

I am Genius

>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]98 / 24 / 19 / 4 [Update] [Auto]
>File: Eremorange.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
> Question for Australians. Anonymous (ID: hVB9CQue) 06/11/19(Tue)14:40:43 No.215953675▶
>How do you become a Cobber?
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: jITJTJjJ) 06/11/19(Tue)15:23:52 No.215956295▶
> (OP)
>Haha no replies.
>T. Australian
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: jITJTJjJ) 06/11/19(Tue)15:24:16 No.215956315▶
> (OP)
reply by this id

Forgot to say helium lost its effect on me by my pure will.