Has another ever thought about attacking a nuclear silo with some friends and holding the entire world hostage...

Has another ever thought about attacking a nuclear silo with some friends and holding the entire world hostage? How many men would it take for such an operation to be successful do you think?

Attached: pict1.jpg (1350x1963, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKKHSAE1gIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off cnn.

The (((Patriots))) will just send in operatives laced with Foxdie

Glow in the dark nigger.

Go for it duuuuuude

Attached: duuuude.jpg (720x1019, 308K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cKKHSAE1gIs

doors are locked and reinforced.

you do realize that those missiles can't be launched without proper codes and you can sure as shit bet that the guys manning the silo are going to destroy that fucking code book the second they realize they're under attack

You couldn't launch it anyway. Although I'll bet the codes are still 000000. Remember when that came out?

C'mon, a little davy crocket isnt that hard to steal. We all have done it.

>implying those nukes still work
Pretty sure the US lost the technology by now and it would cost 500 trillion dollars to redevelop.

I see it's summer time already

give it a shot and let me know how well it works out for you.

we spend 10s of billions a year on computer simulations to test if that shit still works. the core never really goes bad, it's the explosive lenses, rocket components, computers, etc that are prone to age related failure

Attached: pimpin.jpg (580x506, 63K)

nuclear bombs aren't real

based nasa poster

Aaagghh im in bro

Be easier to locate a lost nuke, rebuild the TNT shell, refill with tritium, and mock up the controls and such.

there's a very small handful of broken arrows, and they were all lost decades ago, and the full might of governments couldn't even find them.

if you go anywhere near US missile or storage locations, they will shoot you on sight. it's one area where the US military seriously does not fuck around. the missile bases are wired with movement sensors that constantly activate because of deer and shit, and they are required to drive out and investigate. screwing with that stuff is a real bad idea

Calm down Ahmed.

Kek I remember this , we are fucking doomed it's probably 111111111111 now

I could do it with five good men and a qt programmer trap waifu.

Attached: 7c8yQzO9Ow7e2mbs1EIB6lnbqFf5_qfrBtQRHgWocyI.png (960x540, 325K)

I gotta say this is some retarded shit

I'd unironically like to live in a decommissioned nuclear silo. I've seen some prepper shows and it looks like peak /comfy/

You can't just set off a nuke locally. There is a very sophisticated system in place to prevent exactly what you're thinking about.

Go for it, though. I'd enjoy the footage of your death.

>Hide in bush
>Set off alarm.
>Wait for dude to come look.
>Wait for him to leave
>Repeat until he stops coming.
>Usually 3-5 time
Voila. You have now learned how to defeat motion sensors thx to hacking people's innate laziness.

if something like this happened, we would later hear about the doors being wooden ones with 2x2 panes of glass

>you can sure as shit bet that the guys manning the silo are going to destroy that fucking code book the second they realize they're under attack

Codes aren't near the missiles. They are unironically and literally kept in the possession of the President.

Glow harder

just you alone with a pocket knife will do it. Code is 111111 and key tumbler will turn with the knife.

You would have to know where a missile silo is and how to get in

Attached: another day CIA.png (370x547, 368K)

You could never hack the controls. It would literally be impossible unless you had someone on the team that knew the system.

It would be easier to build a bomb yourself.

Go to bed Liquid.

Yuck!

I wish you would try faggot

It's a fucking joke America, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.

Special forces train at infiltrating nuke silos to test their security. Good luck.

They have self destruct you massive dumbass.

>1 post by this ID
Mainstream meteor and/or glow-in-the-darks confirmed.

Ok here is what you’re up against glowing user. And why you’d be fucked 10 ways to Sunday

Step One
Infiltrate a highly secure military instillation that has advanced motion detectors, random guard patrols, K-9 patrols and infrared searching drones.

Chance of success: Slim

Step two:
After defeating all the advanced security measures of the United States, you have a quandary. Do you open the silo or try the Launch Command Control Center? If you try the silo, you’ll need to break through about 10 feet of hardened concrete. Now, the only way to do that quickly is use explosives. Do that and you alert the guards AND damage the warhead, and depending on the fuel, cause the missile to explode when chunks of concrete and rebar rip its skin open.

Chance of success
Microscopic.

Ok, you want to try the LCCC instead? Well, first you have to find it. Then you have to slip past all the armed guards that want nothing more than getting to shoot some dipshit. If you can do that, you need to bypass all the security to get down to the launch pod, which by the way has a 2 - 3 meter think steel door.

Chance of success
Hahahahaha. Yeah. No.

Step 3
Ok, you’ve got the luck of the Irish times a billion and done the impossible. You’re in the launch center. Now you face the problem of launching the missiles. To do that there are to keys that need to be turned, but they’re too far apart for one man. Also. You need authenticated launch orders, and what is in the safe would be a shit ton of codes that may or may not be the current one. Finally you need to disable the Permissive action link, or PAL. And if you put the wrong code, it literally destroyed the warhead. It breaks it to the point that it would have to be totally remachined.

So glowing user, it’s next to impossible to do what you suggest.

Please take me off any watch list I am on.

They'd kill you before you tell everyone that the silos are just for show. They're essentially just tubes filled with radioactive waste and a few censors for people that think that there's something in them. Anyone trips one, special forces for the UN launch an assault on the facility.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 18K)

That's the easy part. You can find them on Google Earth.
Look for small fenced-off areas with a structure or two near roads in North Dakota.

wow, usually it's funny to joke about the feds crashing through your door, but if you're not the lugenpresse or some other arm of the (((cabal))), you're about to have a bad time

Attached: 1556541293025.jpg (600x581, 46K)

>How many men would it take for such an operation to be successful do you think?
Glownigger but I'll bite: this won't be possible without help from the inside. You'd basically need to have Mossad help you organize this because they're pros in getting access to nuclear weapons and operating above the law.
As an outsider it simply is 99.999% not possible. On the other hand as described above from the insider perspective the number of human assets isn't relevant. What's relevant is the quality of assets and the failsafe mechanism you manage to built in into your operation

Attached: 15875345.jpg (274x184, 10K)

Most people don't even know where they are, a lot of them are disguised. Security is ultra tight too.

Underrated.