Evolution claims I came from a monkey

I DID NOT COME FROM A MONKEY. Evolution meeme dump

Attached: hm.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FyxUwaq00Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=W1_KEVaCyaA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erythranthe_peregrina
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: debate-speciation.jpg (600x337, 41K)

Attached: 1559916579591.jpg (691x960, 80K)

Attached: life by chance.jpg (480x360, 52K)

Attached: my ancestor.jpg (304x1024, 44K)

Christfags have destroyed this board

RIP Jow Forums 1923-1930

Black people and abbos exist

Attached: retarded fish frog.jpg (624x482, 75K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

It's one thread douchebag

Attached: useless.jpg (1403x993, 526K)

Jow Forums has always been a Christian board. Repent and find Christ.

Attached: pol christian.jpg (280x280, 72K)

Attached: What_evolutionary_biologists_do.jpg (700x516, 75K)

Attached: hijacked.png (3114x1888, 3.4M)

Attached: 7C8C896D-14F7-4D60-AFAE-AB4A2E3AB8BC.jpg (480x299, 23K)

Attached: 1556742155761.jpg (1485x2048, 963K)

Attached: alien ID.jpg (600x403, 34K)

Supposedly god made dirt. Dirt still exists.

Attached: dog 1.jpg (500x666, 89K)

Evolution isn't one-direction. It's a product of environments and outside influences. It's not like pokemon where you keep getting better.

Attached: dogo 2.jpg (768x1024, 441K)

"THIS IS NOT OUR FINAL FORM"

Attached: evolution_o_2773877.jpg (800x2784, 428K)

Dear diary..

Attached: monkey.jpg (480x360, 39K)

OP it's milions and milions and milions of years, something you can't comprehend neither does reality.

It's "Hard Science" being thought to kids to make them doubt of God... Just like Big Bang. Everything came out of nothing and... Atoms formed...

Attached: ZnFYda5.jpg (636x644, 68K)

>I DID NOT COME FROM A MONKEY.
You and monkeys evolved from a common ancestor. Was high school science hard for you?

Attached: R (11).jpg (1200x800, 244K)

You may not think evolution is a credible science with any real world utility, but those vaccines you were given as a child were adapted to bacteria evolving in real time.

Attached: 1392888570141.jpg (366x321, 34K)

I have bones to pick with evolution too but you're retarded. We didn't evolve from chimps, there was a different ape from which us and chimps both developed. That ape is the one that doesn't exist.

If you believe evolution happens the way they say it does.

Attached: @.gif (283x233, 3.99M)

Yeah, shit happens. Accept it you religious bumpkin. We evolved all naturally through random mutation from a single cell organism. IT'S settled SCIENCE

Attached: dog kind.jpg (458x346, 63K)

yur moms settled science

It literally does not.
It states that we evolved from a common distant ancestor as did apes. Monkeys even more distant. There are pleanty of fossils of the in-between for those that care to see them.

>No new information added
But genomes regularly expand in organisms. It's never just a loss of genetics, it's also genes getting integrated and duplicated.

how do you explain these guys then?

Attached: erectus.jpg (1040x650, 347K)

It was a joke you shit brains
All 72 of them? made by evolutionary biologists? I didn't even need them

Attached: species evolving into.jpg (885x1002, 345K)

OP is a faggot

Attached: Spectre.jpg (469x469, 97K)

BUT PHONES AND DARK CHOCOLATE BARS KINDA LOOK A LITTLE LIKE EACHOTHER SO PHONES EVOLVED FROM A HERSHEY BAR YOU NAIVE FUCKING CHRISTKEK
>See this dead guy who liked turtles said so in his important book

WTF! I guess I better go follow a Jew religion.

Attached: 1507743371475.png (211x239, 5K)

Phylogenetically speaking, we did evolve from monkeys and apes, and cladistically speaking we are both. Just not any currently living species.

Lol it's literally impossible to prove one way or another at some point you have to put your faith somewhere. You put it in a theory, we put it in the stories of our ancestors. Be honest that you're no wiser than we you just choose to invest your faith differently.

An unclean monkey. I don't know. It's a real debate whether to classify erectus as man or monkey. It had human teeth and feet

Attached: meme+orcas+wolves.jpg (640x595, 103K)

But we have seene new species arise. Multiple times, through well understood and established mechanisms. They meet the criteria of morphological changes, genetic expansion, and inhibited crossbreeding as well.

Look up british monkey flowers. They doubled in genome size only 200 years ago and are flourishing.

That image agrees with evolutionary theory. 50 years of study has seen very minor changes in species, as you would expect. Evolution happens on a timescale of millions of years, not decades.

Guys, check this chat with David Berlinski.
youtu.be/FyxUwaq00Rc

“All ‘the laws of heaven and earth,’ Dr. Johnson remarked, are unable to prevent man from his crimes. Surely relaxing the laws of heaven and earth shall not dispose man to better behavior. That seems to be self-evident.”

As for Evolution he asks if the scientists also dug up the arrows :D

A faggot wouldn't make this thread but a leaf would insult and post an irrelevant image.
I wouldn't claim to be smarter than anyone, no

How do we even define species any more? Canis familiaris has been exposed to tremendous pressure, much greater than natural selection, for thousands of years but it's still interfertile with Canis lupus. But they're different species?

Attached: we_wuz_evolution.png (600x638, 114K)

>doesn't understand how evolution works.
go read a book, stupid.

Nope, we Satanists know we're created by Father Satan.

Niggers, Abbos, Neanderthals exist, you moron.

Kek, based.

Why is evolution so difficult to comprehend? Modern day apes and humans diverged millions of years ago and have evolved alongside each other as separate species. One did not pause for millions of years.

Holy shit, that's scary, but not that unrealistic.

Attached: sci opinion.png (721x532, 57K)

HH. The poll was at 50-50 for some time.

Attached: centrism.jpg (1200x744, 91K)

I bet the kikes put dinosaurs to trick us, lel.

Attached: BM-OOL-Expert-1024x416.jpg (1024x416, 97K)

>lemme see if i got this correct
>proceeds to get it incorrect

Humans didn't evolve from chimps; humans and chimps have a common ancestor, which is why both are found today. But never mind, I'm sure a talking snake and a cursed fruit are a much better explanation of mankind's origins

Attached: creation.gif (320x225, 1.76M)

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Attached: (not that guy).jpg (499x279, 78K)

This is a common fundamentalist allegation: that a wrong answer (i.e., theirs) is better than none at all

I already addressed that 5000 times you dingus. Go be a leaf somewhere else

Attached: darwin eye.jpg (1440x900, 130K)

youtube.com/watch?v=W1_KEVaCyaA

Attached: DNA.png (500x522, 93K)

But they aren't different species. Dogs are a subspecies.
Generally, species are defined by reproductive barriers rather than physical appearances. Unless those are the selective factors, there's no reason for speciation to occur, even though the population is continually evolving.

>I already addressed that 5000 times you dingus.

Not on this thread you haven't. Incidentally, Matthew 5:22 is warning you about insulting strangers on the internet

It's bait mate

Attached: GoT.jpg (750x697, 47K)

Humans were never chimps or monkeys. Darwin's Theory of evolution says we were chimp like. The chimps were our ancestors.

Evolution was created by satanists/Masons/godhaters so they can devalue life and usher in atheism.

Attached: t. descartes.jpg (680x771, 107K)

Fuck.

That's sad. Almost like dinasaurs turning into cute birds

>How do you explain these two non-human animal skulls?
Gee, um, maybe they are not humans, you fucking retard?

Attached: Human evolution fails.gif (711x664, 79K)

The truth is the truth regardless of what the consequences might be of its gaining acceptance. Saying "evolution devalues humanity" isn't an argument against evolution (and I don't think it happens to be true anyway -- it's not as if non-human animals are so debased that we should be ashamed of being related to them; I'd assume that Christians find animals awe-inspiring proof of God's goodness, not disgusting)

>Dude, trust me!

Well considering the garbage that's on pol right now, I'd consider this the half eaten cherry donut on top of the garbage

Attached: evolution watchmaker.jpg (798x692, 70K)

>I-it doesn't matter that we've seen a hundred thousand generations of bacteria fail to evolve. Y-you just need more time!
If you actually knew anything about the THEORY you are supporting, you dipshit, you would know it's not about time. It's about generations. That condition has been met, and evolution theory has failed.

I literally cited a specific example.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erythranthe_peregrina

Quit being a lazy piece of shit.

>viruses and bacteria aren't constantly evolving

>Wikipedia

But bacteria doesn't fail to evolve?
It evolves regularly and rapidly. What the hell are you smoking?

>evolution happens over millions of years
"WHY CANT WE DO IT IN 100!!!??!??!"

>I didn't actually read the infographic
Clearly

>I didn't actually read the infographic
I can tell.

creationists entirely btfo.
also checked

Attached: 1560064802980.jpg (579x820, 62K)

>I don't understand even the base precepts of the THEORY I'm shilling for.
I know.

Links are at the bottom of the page, friend. Including the scientific papers. Go read them.

>Wikipedia!!!!
Nope

>God created the human immunodeficiency virus in 4000 BC, but for some reason it never killed anyone until about 50 years ago

Nobody fucked a monkey before then.

You're confusing me.
Bacteria don't sexually reproduce to begin with.
How are you going to measure them for reproductive isolation?

top fucking kek
based pugposter

>I don't know what a plasmid is.
Don't come debate me, little boy, if you don't know about the topic.

>Nobody fucked a monkey before then.

Must have been tricky for Noah to bring the HIV virus along with him on that ark

It's still evolving, but your thread turned out to be interesting, user.
The only disappointment is the absence of the dancing Brazilian missing link.

>Muh straw man!
You have to resort to fallacies because you're losing. I never said I was a creationist. I said evolution is bullshit.
Try to keep up, junior.

lol why would a watch form by chance? Chemistry on the other hand happens whether we are here or not.

>I never said I was a creationist. I said evolution is bullshit.

Cool. What's your theory on the origins of life?

>A watch couldn't form by chance. That's stupid. It's too complex.
>But a brain totally could.

I'm not all that invested in this conversation to be honest. If you're not gonna meet me half way, I'm just gonna go to sleep. This thread sucks anyway.

>fail to evolve
?

>What's your theory on the origins of life?
I'm honestly not sure. I read this one paper by a guy who argues that the key is virus interaction. It seemed like a better explanation than plain old evolution. But where did it all ultimately come from? I really don't know.
I'm just sick of people blindly believing in evolution when it has clearly failed as a theory. It's missing something. I don't know what.
Watch how defensive these guys get when you call their BELIEF system into question. To them, evolution is their IDENTITY.