Looks like Noah was Right

Noah's three sons are the progenitors of the White, Yellow, and Black races, and their father Noah's prophecy of their respective national DESTINIES has proven 100% accurate.

>" And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren." Genesis 9:24-25
RESULT: Canaanites and all their Hammite brethern are the negroid races that have been slaves, sex perverts, and a curse to humanity.
100% accurate.

>" And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant." Genesis 9:26
RESULT: Shem's descendants have been the Oriental races, including the Jews. They founded the world's great religions that revealed and preserved religion for humanity.
100% accurate.

>" God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant." Genesis 9:27
RESULT: Japheth's descendants are the White men, the Europeans who displaced the Semetic Jews by embracing the Christian religion and have conquered the world in the name of Jesus Christ.
100% accurate.

So what do you make of this Jow Forums? It turns out that the White man's embrace of the true religion was prophesied by Noah long before Abraham, Moses, and Jewish prophets were even born.
Do you know any other 5,000 year-old prophecies that have come to pass with 100% accuracy?

Attached: 1534346835029.png (436x540, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
anglo-saxonisrael.com/content/curse-canaan
christogenea.org/essays/race-genesis-10
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20111015-TheRaceofGenesis10.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a book written by jews to curse the gentile races.

That doesn't follow. Genesis chapter 9 blesses the European. You aren't thinking very hard, name-fag.

That would put noah before the older races split and became the different humanoids we know as homo sapien, homo florensis, and homo neanderthalensis.
Being this far back, its known fact that our ancestors looked more like gorillas than humans.
By this logic we can conclude that apes are made in gods image and we look nothing like god.

Attached: Human tree of life.jpg (1057x755, 229K)

>progenitor
It’s super gay that you can’t comprehend that modern man existed prior to genesis. Genesis is where THAT story starts it’s not THE START. Educate yourself, tons of what you likely consider lots or oral tradition is history in disguise. Noah was a chump, the real heroes paddles into the Amazon basin and re-established civilization (post cataclysm) for example.

Purposefully mistranslated. You’re a Vatican 2 fucker aren’t you. So tiresome

>its known fact that ...
lol, you are a blithering idiot.

Attached: 1538177799190.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Nope. Funny how you believe nonsense fantasy tales instead of actual documented history - which is exactly what the Bible indisputably is, even if you don't believe it to be of divine origin.

בוגדים

Modern man is millions of years old and some of the crazy geological shit on eart happened inside of a week- but people’s careers depend on continuing the falsehood about millions of years for the scablands. Or that the Sphinx always had a human head instead of a lion (since it faces leo). Professional Academia is complicit in suppressing the truth because tenured assholes make a pretty penny publishing and quoting one another in a circle jerk to make one another look more authoritative. The same tactic is currently being deployed by socjus crowd. I hope it doesn’t end the same, with people thinking that two genders was some crazy story from long ago. I’m sure I’ll be disappointed to know the worst case scenario is usually right.

All of this is wrong you fucking retard and it comes from the (((Table of Nations))) the Catholic Church put out to make Christianity a universal and multi-racial religion.

The Adamic Race is the White Race, Noah was White and all three of the son's of Noah were also White.
Non-whites are PRE-Adamic races, created before Adam

> And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren." Genesis 9:24-25
The Canaanites fulfilled this prophecy when the Hebrews conquered Canaan after escaping Egypt. The (((Canaanites))) had the blood of Cain in them which made them evil and wicked.

>>" And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant." Genesis 9:26
RESULT: Shem's descendants have been the Oriental races, including the Jews. They founded the world's great religions that revealed and preserved religion for humanity.
100% accurate.
WRONG. Shem is where the modern white Christian nations descend from , this is the chosen line that God chose and from Shem is where all of the Hebrew Prophets, the Tribes of Israel, King David, Kin Solomon, and Jesus Christ descend from.

>" God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant." Genesis 9:27
RESULT: Japheth's descendants are the White men, the Europeans who displaced the Semetic Jews by embracing the Christian religion and have conquered the world in the name of Jesus Christ.
100% accurate.
Japhetites WERE white (Tocharian Mummies), the Japhethites migrated to Central Asia , Siberia, and China where they race-mixed with oriental non-adamic races and created the Turkic people. The Turkic People all claim descendance from Togarmah which was a son of Noah, Ashkenazi Jews and Khzarian Jews are also Japhetites, they descend from Gomer, a son of Japheth and Gomer's brother ASHKENAZ.

>millions of years old
So ignorant. Reply back with the Malthusian calculations on that, dummy. lol. If man was "millions of years old" we'd be neck deep in ancient artefacts left by the trillions and trillions of people alive in the past.

Middle easterners are not oriental you stupid fuck. Theyre eastern caucasoids.

Imagine being this retarded

The Bible IS history. Just not all of it. And it is completely compatible with everything I say. Is this a challenging notion to you? Have some faith and inquire about why there is a flood parable in multitude religious tellings. Well, turns out it was a legitimate thing. And modern man existed prior to that.
Maybe, if it helps to frame it in Christian terms for you, this was another reset, from God, that wiped 99% of earth.
It would have shredded flora and fauna alike. Pulverized nearly to dust. All but those who could survive the torrential seas with 700ft waves and those in the peaks of the world at that time (consider the island nations we know of today) would survive as remnants. We know that modern man has destroyed itself even prior to this, as is well documented in the Old Testament and Vedic texts. Egypt also bears record but then again, Egyptians are simply the caretakers of the master civilization that came before. We’re the new batch, same as the old batch and if you bothered to learn some fucking Greek, Latin or Hebrew you wouldn’t be such a wet noodle. I’m so fucking tired of this. I’m tired of “Christians” thinking their shit doesn’t stink without understanding or even thinking about the nature of faith. There’s no historic context, no understanding of the interplay and programming across history. I’m just sad so many folks think god begins and ends with the Bible. It’s been fucked with. It’s got some good truth nuggets but if you care for your soul I implore you to reach out and look into sacred geometry, the exquisite uniqueness of our galaxy and suns. The role we all play in designing and play-testing what we consider reality. Ah well I talked myself out of anger. Much love wether this sinks in or not

>if you take vague quotes out of context they can mean whatever you want
well stop the fucking presses

How can it face Leo, when Leo moves? Polaris is the only fixed point in the sky.

Ancient Egypt is fake as fuck, and fake ruins and artifacts were made from the 1700's onwards/

Attached: The_Giza_Plateau_pyramids_are_a_HOAX_built_mid_1700_into_1800_s_few_hundred_years_old._(part_1)_-_Yo (517x659, 383K)

right side of the fence

Attached: B4198CD9-D6C0-4010-86CF-5E91D2C08960.jpg (710x657, 504K)

turks are shemites, fake jews are shemites too.
japhethians have no relation to shem.
white man isn't adamic, atomic/atumic. light cannot
come from dirt.

>all three of the son's of Noah were also White.
Wrong. Since everybody on earth died in the flood except for Noah's family - where do you think all the niggers alive today came from? Niggers aren't good swimmers, you moron.

The only way they survived was on the ark. They are descended from Ham whose descendants went south into Africa. The "Table of Nations" isn't a hoax - it is written into the text of the Bible.

You've obviously never read Genesis 10 and are just spewing a bunch of nonsense about pre-adamic crap that has no relation to anybody alive today because all those people died in the flood. Grow a brain.

before polaris was the center, something else
was. polaris denotes polarity, or duality the
trees of good and evil. we're in hell.

Satanic digits
How did these pre-Adamic races survive the flood? How does one of Noah's children have the blood of Cain but not the others?
This hermeneutic is just made-up bullshit

Fake skulls made out of plaster, or from deformed people. Ancient history is fake as fuck. Dinosaur skeletons, like you see in museums, all made out of plaster. They try so hard to undermine the Bible, that there must be some serious truth in that book.

Last time it faced Leo was 12k ish years back. Pretty much. It was made before Egyptians. Sat out in the rain, even under water for a period. Got beat up poor thing

That drawing obfuscates the missing link.

Truth is the internet was scrubbed of articles about the smithsonian horsing giant bones. I’m sure it’s real, but like you said- undermining all that YEESH

There really isn’t one. Humans bred with Neanderthal. There are some genetic cul-de-sacs and dead ends

Gnosticism is heresy

Relax. And learn.

>" Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was." 2 Timothy 3:7-9

Genesis 1:1 is the original creation. It was destroyed in a universal flood (2 Peter 3:6). Genesis 1:2 is the re-making of the earth. Genesis 1:26-27 is the creation of diverse races of men (co-Adamites, "Sons of God"). Genesis 2:7 is the creation of Adam. The world was populated by those men, but it was destroyed, and only Noah - a direct descendant of Adam who was "perfect in his generations" - and his family survived. It was through their wives and Ham that other races made it through to the other side of the flood.

>be faggot like OP
>see how niggers suck and jews control shit
>write about it in a book
>"IT WAS PROPHESIZED"

Attached: CHEQUE'EM.png (403x322, 45K)

Predicting the future is supernatural.

>muh bible
Mutts are truly gullible morons

I’m not gnostic wtf

Much of that is correct historically with what I know. Sadly it’s a fractured account of a much larger story. A scant few, others, survived.
I’m curious where you sit with that book of Enoch shit

>a 5,000 year old accurate prophecy is too uncomfortable to admit because of the unavoidable implication that follows that the Bible is true

This looks fake as fuck

Many religious texts have legitimate history inside and they should not be shunned because of the category they fall into. Stop being such a faggot

> being this fucking retarded
The White man is Adamic

Adam was created White. The name “adam” is ̓âdâm in Hebrew and means a “ruddy human being” (Strong's O.T. #120). It is derived from “adam” (Strong's O.T. #119), or ̓âdam in Hebrew, which means “to show blood (in the face), i.e., flush or turn rosy.” Only one race has the characteristic of blushing or showing blood in the face or skin, and that race is the White or Aryan race.
Adam was named “Adam” because he possessed a ruddy or rosy complexion. He was fair and White and, therefore, the hemoglobin showed through his non-pigmented skin giving a ruddy or flush look. His name described his physical appearance. It is a physical characteristic that appears only in the White race.
The Bible further proves that Adam and Eve were of the White race with fair and ruddy or rosy complexion by the way it describes their descendants. 1 Samuel 16:12 and 17:47 describe David as being “ruddy and of fair complexion.” 2 Samuel 13:1 describes David's daughter, Tamar, as “fair.” Genesis 12:11 and 14 describe Sarah as “very fair,” and Genesis 24:16 and 26:7 describes Rebekah as “very fair.” They are descendants of Adam. In Songs of Solomon 5:10, Solomon is said to be “white and ruddy.” In Lamentations 4:7 the Nazarites (consecrated persons) of Judah are described as “whiter than milk” and “more ruddy in body than rubies.”

All of the descendants of Adam ( specifically the SHEMites in the Holy Bible ) are described as White People.

Stone tools date back around 2.5 million years. There's not much evidence that we got beyond stone tools until the end of the last glacial period. We were pretty much just hunter-gatherers, though even some of them left relics.

Pic is of a city off the West Coast of Cuba, beneath one mile of water. There is no geological way that this has sunk this deep over ten thousand years. The only way it could have been built is during the last glacial period, when the sea levels were so low that the Caribbean was an evaporated basin of dry land. People used to live in what is today the English Channel, the North Sea, and many other coastal regions. All of that was swept away by the flood, as the interglacial period began.

Attached: Underwater_city.jpg (435x318, 39K)

I know. It’s part and parcel with modern Judaism, Christianity etc to be revisionist like this. It’s another style of we wuz kangz

Meltwater 1b homie. It fucked that poor costal town up

Wrong

The devil is correct

Attached: C41C30D6-7B0D-441B-9468-7873C4BA5C2E.jpg (1242x1182, 310K)

>" Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth." Titus 1:14
Book of Enoch is nonsense. The "sons of God" that had children where simply normal men, not angelic beings.
Adam was a "son of God" -
>" ...which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God." Luke 3:38.

The other men where also "sons of God"
>" So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Genesis 1:27
They lived and had harems:
>" That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose." Genesis 6:2

Those other races are described by their dominions:

>" And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion
>[1] over the fish of the sea, and
>[2] over the fowl of the air, and
>[3] over the cattle, and
>[4] over all the earth, and
>[5] over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." Genesis 1:26

That's 5 races of men, plus Adam in the garden, the 6th race. Christ is the 7th "Son of God" but he is different because he is the "only begotten Son of God"

>" For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Etc. Everything is already in the KJV Bible. Looking elsewhere for answers is wasting your time.

Attached: 1533549270171.gif (284x280, 5K)

>Wrong. Since everybody on earth died in the flood except for Noah's family - where do you think all the niggers alive today came from? Niggers aren't good swimmers, you moron.

>being this fucking retarded

God preserved Noah and some other Adamites because they were PERFECT IN THEIR GENERATIONS, they were racially pure Adamites, and since Noah was a racially pure Adamite, and since Noah is actually described as White in the Book of Enoch (which is referenced in the Holy Bible making it legit canon) then we can conclude that his three sons were also White Adamites like Noah.

The flood was NOT worldwide event, it was only a regional event, hence why pre-adamic races survived and also the descendants of Cain survived the flood. After Genesis 9 the Holy Bible lists tribes and peoples that DO NOT descend from Noah, if Noah and the people in the ark were the only humans alive at the time, then why did they find other peoples and civilizations when they came down from the Caucasus and entered Mesopotamia?

>The only way they survived was on the ark. They are descended from Ham whose descendants went south into Africa. The "Table of Nations" isn't a hoax - it is written into the text of the Bible.
It is a hoax because Adam was white and he couldn't have fathered shitskin nonwhite races you fucking retard.

>nuanced
I’d love to know what you think the Milky Way is

If you left a car in a field it would be gone in a few hundred years. Now add in cataclysmic events every few thousand years.

pretty much.
I’m convinced that at least one time men were advanced and caused a crusty shift and killed everyone.

You seem like the kind of guy that has a black kid with his wife but does not suspect anything.

Start with 2 people, use a reasonable population growth factor, and multiply it exponentially for "millions of years" and tell us the population figure that you come up with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

Read the ‘Adam and Eve Story’ book that was floating around here a few months ago, I’m not explaining it all again

Imagine being this retarded

This seems like a bit of cognitive dissonance decrying some heeb stuff but not others. And what’s with KJV. I’ll state this plainly:
Translate it for yourself. I believe the biblical texts were divinely inspired however the KJV is not. It has an agenda and that agenda is good goyim international. You should go back and read the real Shit my man, would blow your mind. Even the Greek is some amazing shit but maybe it’s because of the wordplay and double meanings.
King James.
King of who? Not me. And I’m willing to bet I can put-Latin his inbred ass.

You seem like JIDF or discord tranny, either of those is horrible life of depraved self harm.

I’ve read it fucker I’m just calling your condescending ass out for not putting something thoughtful down. gg

>There is no geological way that this has sunk this deep over ten thousand years.
Yes, by sudden calamity reshaping the entire earth.

I don't doubt that the earth itself (Genesis 1:1) is very old, but it was all destroyed in a universal flood just as the Bible says:
>" For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:" 2 Peter 3:5-6

But we are talking about the present world and the men God put on it in Genesis 1:26-27 and Genesis 2:7.

Did you have pedatricians or a local Arbees in hunter-gatherer societies? No. You had lots of infant mortality, people dying off of diseases, starvation, and even issues of inter-tribal warfare. Hunting and foraging require a lot of territory to roam in order to feed a tribe. Human population densities were extremely low for most of history, and stayed low for these reasons.

>Book of Enoch is nonsense. The "sons of God" that had children where simply normal men, not angelic beings. Adam was a "son of God" - >" ...which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God." Luke 3:38.

Angels and the Adamic Race are both described as being "sons" of God retard

>The other men where also "sons of God"
>" So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Genesis 1:27
God created ADAM-kind (The White Race) after his own image and his own likeness. When the Holy Bible talks about "Men/Man" it's talking about the Adamic Race and the Holy Bible is only about the Adamic Race.

Genesis 5
>" This is the book of the generations of Adam.

>They lived and had harems:
>" That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose." Genesis 6:2
fucking kek you're fucking retarded, no where does the "beings" that descend to earth from heaven are implied to be mortal men faggot kike

I’m not sure what the overall issue is with people and a flood outside academic circles. It’s fairly logical and straightforward, bolstered by tons of evidence and similar stories the world over.
I guess secularism shuts peoples eyes. Not sure...

>Those other races are described by their dominions: >" And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion >[1] over the fish of the sea, and >[2] over the fowl of the air, and >[3] over the cattle, and >[4] over all the earth, and >[5] over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." Genesis 1:26That's 5 races of men, plus Adam in the garden, the 6th race. Christ is the 7th "Son of God" but he is different because he is the "only begotten Son of God"

How the fuck do you come to the conclusion that these verses are talking about nonwhite races? You're a retard that has no clue wtf you're talking about.

you saying jesus was a gook . hold the fuck up. i take offense to that. are you a brit who calls people from the middle east asian? they are more genetically similar to whites and lack a epicanthal fold

call me a jew ... i will fucking end you nigger

>translate it yourself.
Bible commands us not to do that:
>" Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation." 2 Peter 1:20

>I believe the biblical texts were divinely inspired however the KJV is not.
That which God inspired he preserves and purifies:
>" The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalms 12:6-7
And it is "translated" that it not see death:
>" By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God." Hebrews 11:5
Purification gives the end-product a refinement so that the same God who spoke the words at the first is the one who puts it into English at the ending.
The job of interpreting tongues is a special gift the Holy Spirit only ordains special members of the church to perform.
>" If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret. But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God." 1 Corinthians 14:27-28
The KJV is God's words in English.

nice. notice how there’s always this angle of eliminating any white presence

I asked you a question.

Did you? What was the question?

>commands us
convenient
>preserves and purifies
The Vatican would like a word.
>tongues
you’ve steered into crazy territory. Christ’s ascension saw the end of that. It’s satanism of the highest order, speaking in tongues, doing that snake shit. Degenerate faggotry
Get behind me satan

Re-read Genesis.
>" And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth." Genesis 6:10
>" And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan. And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtecha: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan." Genesis 10:6-7

Noah - > Ham -> Egyptians, Caananites, Cushites (blacks), etc.

You are a literal moron. Filtered.

The only curse on gentiles is the Tamud.

Christ liberated us from Judaism, Satanism and Paganism.

Attached: christianity_good.png (800x723, 516K)

You never read this?
>" And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language." Acts 2:2-6

The population calculations. You just ignored that.

digits say otherwise.
other gods exists, other “things” exist including what you might call a giant. It’s really a half breed. Some of the things that were here and existed with the mega flora and mega fauna would be considered by many to be gods- complete with “powers.”
I’ve read it. When Christ rose to heaven that was removed. Perhaps this is also part of our pineal/3rd eye function is cognitive psychic ability and perception. That’s what tongues is but KJV is super faggy in the translation. It’s the social justice version of the Bible despite having some metal moments.

>Being this far back, its known fact that our ancestors looked more like gorillas than humans.
Are you a legit idiot?

Noah was a man who lived on the Black Sea and ended up in Armenia, as result of the massive flooding of Crimea during the Neolithic.

During the Neolithic, Neanderthals were not present.

Attached: Neanderthal_now.jpg (800x533, 40K)

Shalom

And I answered. You didn't have exponential population growth until modern times (and even then in certain areas under certain circumstances), so your question is wrong. It's literally not how population growth works.

>" ...their dwelling was from Mesha, as thou goest unto Sephar a mount of the EAST. These are the sons of Shem, after their families, after their tongues, in their lands, after their nations." Genesis 10:30-31

"Oriental" = East

Ancient Israelites are from Shem, the Oriental race. Modern Jews descend from the ancient Israelites plus whatever other people they sojourned and mixed with.

>they sojourned and mixed with
that’s the most charitable description for atrocities and genocide I’ve ever read.
Happy Hanukkah I finally flushed you out

>When Christ rose to heaven that was removed.
Wrong, Christ rose in Acts 1, the verses I quoted come from Acts 2.
Imagine thinking you can "see" with your "third eye" when you can't even read basic English with your real eyes. lol. ur Totally deluded.

Cringe: the post

Moshe did you invite a friend?
Happy Hanukkah

>your question is wrong
You gave up, you lose.

your fallacy is pointed out
>double down
Happy Hanukkah

No, I told you that your question is wrong. It's also stupid. Furthermore, you demanded I answer it after I had already answered it, and you originally hadn't asked it to me at all. So, all I can conclude from your incoherent ramblings here are that you are insane.

worse. paid to come here and argue.

Sage, hebrews are extinct, ashkenazis are merely eastern european converts and all kikes are braindead.

Heh, probably. Cheers - I'm out.

You need to be flushed. The Khazars mixed with the Jews. We don't know how much original Jew-blood is in the average Jew. But if you think the people they actually murdered added to their gene pool then you need to retake Biology 101, dumbass.

100% agree

>Happy Hanukkah, again
filtered.

Those filthy bastards raped their way across that patch of land. They live on as a curse in all likelihood. Constantly reminded of how they acted so foolishly their own good said fuck off with the covenant. That’s before the flood my man. Genesis isn’t the first book and revelation should probably not be the last.
And why revelation and leave off poor Enoch.
And poor Enki.

I’m gonna keep wishing it till you do, silly scamp! Would you rather
HH

>It's also stupid.
Says the moron who refuses to do a simple calculation after alleging mankind has supposedly lived on the planet for "millions of years" yet left no trace of his existence until about 6,000 years ago.
Do you know what a "human" is? Do you know what they do? Do you know what evidence they leave behind? How many fire-pits and bow-and-arrows and cave-drawings would several trillion people leave behind over millions of years? You're an imbecile.

This is very intriguing, what do you mean by "pre-Adamic" races? Adam was the first man created by God. Apart from humans there were also the giants who were a mutt race of fallen angels and humans. One of the reasons why God started the flood was to wipe out the giants. But I've never before heard of "pre-Adamic" races.

Listen to this guy

This is correct

The Egyptians and Cushites were White, because they were descendants of Ham, the brother of Shem and Japheth. The idea that Japheth fathered the Orientals, Shem fathered the Caucasians and Ham fathered the Negroes is a Jewish fable. It is laughable, both scientifically and scripturally.

Blacks were created in Gen 1
"And Elohim made the beast of the field according to its kind, livestock according to its kind, and all that creep on the earth according to its kind. And Elohim saw that it was good."
(Genesis 1:25)"

Whites and the other non white races are actually made in Gen 1 as well.
"And Elohim said, "Let us make humankind in our image and according to our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of heaven, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every moving thing that moves upon the earth.
So Elohim created humankind in his image, in the likeness of God he created him, male and female he created them"
(Genesis 1:26-27 Septuagint)

"Them", at the same time, the species. All the species were created male and female at the same time, and likely many pairs. Adam the man was not formed yet, only the species (race).
"And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female"
(Matthew 19:4 KJV)

Adam was just the first white man given the ability to have a body that contained the spirit of the lord.
He wasn't created. he was formed and there is a big distinction.
"When Yahweh Elohim formed the man of dust from the ground, and he blew into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature."
(Genesis 2:7 Septuagint)

Now the Jews were from the union of Satan and Eve, which begat Cain. Yawheh said this about Satan.
"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God (Yahweh Elohim)* had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"
(Genesis 3:1 KJV)
*Yahweh Elohim added by me as it is translated in other Bibles.

So how do we know that the Jews came from this Union.
The Children of Cain were Kennites, who mixed with the Children of Cannan and became Cannanites who mixed with Esau and became Edomite. It's all documented in the Bible.
Remember as well what Jesus says of the Edomite Pharasiees.
"And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?"
(Acts 13:10 KJV)
There is that word again subtle.

And seeing many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his immersion, he said to them, “Brood of adders! Who has warned you to flee from the coming wrath?
(Matthew 3:7 TS2009)
and there we have it. Jesus calls them snakes (like thier father)!

Why would someone go around hiding dinosaurs in obscure places like an island in East van

Leviticus 18, verses 6 through 18, covers the subject of incest. Of particular interest is verse 7, which says this: “You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, which is the nakedness of your mother.”

Here, we have a direct correspondence between the nakedness of the father and the nakedness of the mother. We have to realize that in the early days of national Israel, the wife was considered to be the property of the husband. (Ah! The good old days! Sigh!) Indeed, it is still so in much of the world today. It is only in the Christian West where women have been granted voting rights and equal access to education. Elsewhere, women are still considered to be the property and playthings of men. Idiomatically, since the wife belonged to the husband, her nakedness was his nakedness as well, because she belonged to him, and no one else was allowed to uncover it. In those days, the only reason an Adamite woman would have to uncover herself was for a bath, elimination or sex. We must also consider the fact that this cannot be just an episode of voyeurism, because the guilty party would have been Ham, not Canaan. We have to come up with a good reason for why it was Canaan, not Ham, who was cursed.

“The man who lies with his father’s wife has uncovered his father’s nakedness.”
Leviticus, 20:11

"The nakedness of your father’s wife you do not uncover, it is your father’s nakedness."
Leviticus 18:8

The sin was incest.
Noah was white, his wife was white
Ham was white
Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan were all white.

Genesis Nine records that Ham saw Noah’s nakedness, and as a result, cursed his grandson Canaan. Then Canaan went on to become the patriarch of Israel’s long-standing enemies, the Canaanites. The story seems capricious on the surface, in contrast to so much reasonable history in Genesis. A common biblical figure of speech appears in Canaan’s story, and when Christians reread the story understanding this figure, the message of this account becomes compelling…Canaan lived a cursed life because he was conceived by a perverse union. Thus the brief story twice reminds its ancient readers that Ham (not Noah) is the father of Canaan. So Noah cursed Canaan not as an evil spell or hex, but as a warning to others against following in Ham’s wicked ways. And readers of Genesis find a clear and reasonable origin for the conflict that lasted for centuries between the Jews [sic. Israelites] and the Canaanites.”

Of course, Judeo-Christian scholars do not consider Canaan’s later, even greater sin, that of race-mixing with the Kenites, thus starting his own clan, the clan of Canaanites. There can be no doubt that Canaan left his own people and fathered a Cainite, or Kenite [Kenite = “descendant of Cain”] tribe.

Even though the Canaanites bear the name of a Hamite, they are, in fact KENITES, because Canaan simply married into their house. Canaan forsook the clan of Ham and joined the serpent seed in the land that bears his name, Canaan. It is, therefore, more correct to say that the Canaanites are Cainites who assumed the name of Canaan, perhaps as a bragging point to claim Noah as their ancestor. Canaan was an Adamite, but he became a race-traitor. The same thing happened to Jacob’s twin brother, Esau, who actually married two Hittite women, but that is a subject for another essay.

anglo-saxonisrael.com/content/curse-canaan
christogenea.org/essays/race-genesis-10
christogenea.org/system/files/audio/ChrSat20111015-TheRaceofGenesis10.mp3