Why was i born here and as a non white italian no less?

why was i born here and as a non white italian no less?

Attached: nyc.jpg (2000x2486, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0d2RlyAz6VQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Non-white Italian?

yeah

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Ask your parents why they felt entitled to have children. Never reproduce.

See what you do Jow Forums? You make a normal white kid think he’s le 56% face instead of bringing him in and making him feel at home. Shame on you.

Attached: 3E9F30D8-3FD0-449E-ABD0-7C5DAAA97C6F.gif (220x220, 341K)

i'm not white.
>brown hair
>brown eyes
>facial hair like a spic
>yellow tinted skin
>parents are divorced
>have two cousins named vinny and joey
>walking meme

no matter how many ww2 books i collect i'll always be a nigger to this board.

No one is white enough on /pol, kid

Attached: DFF22789-E7C5-4A6B-AB5D-04E4AE7A37BC.jpg (506x395, 92K)

>i'll always be a nigger

u are

youtu.be/0d2RlyAz6VQ
Be proud! Sicilians have a deep and fascinating history

>flag
opinion thrown in the garbage

Attached: argentinamutt.png (727x635, 238K)

Idk if i'm sicilian though.

Wouldn't I be 5% sandnigger?

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Who cares. That was during the Islamic Golden Age when they were actually being productive. And most likely you have phoenician/greek dna anyway. The moors were exiled.

sicilians are niggers. Any italian will tell you this.

If not genetically, it's because of how they act.

At least they have balls, unlike whites (3/4 Scottish btw)

>At least they have balls, unlike whites
by your own admission they aren't white

Good job giving your DNA to Jews/Mormons.

Anyway, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with being Italian, however you’re pretty mutted. A mix of northern, southern, and Eastern European. Idk why people do this.

Northern, Western, Southern, and Eastern should breed within their blocs. Otherwise you erode identity, as an example if you’ve a craving for strange cocks and want someone exotic and you’re a Swedish or Norwegian girl let’s say, go date a nice Scottish, northern English, Welsh, or Irishman.

if i try saying "i'm british" to an actual anglo, they call me a wog because I look italian. If I try saying i'm italian to an italian, they say I have too much german/anglo cuck dna.

it never ends

Never said they were. I said that you should be proud of being Italian/Sicilian.

>Saturn Sheets

Attached: Sol+Invictus +Roman+Saturnalia.jpg (960x720, 120K)

>proud of being a muslim rapebaby who can't even take pride in his ancestors accomplishments because my ancestors are sandniggers and not romans
whatever

This is bait, so sage

Ay come on kid it's not that bad, infact it's bettee than most of Jow Forums

wish i was swedish or something. If I was born anywhere else in america i wouldn't be italian.

Even mexicans are whiter.

You must be new here.
This mentally ill-faggot has been posting here for years kvetching about girls in high-school making fun of him.
He’s actually mentally challenged, don’t feed him.
Sage.

you should be proud to have higher IQ and testosterone compared to other white races.

my dick is 4 inches and i'm already 19 so its not getting any bigger.

Shitalians are niggers.

Yet if you were half Anglo half Norwegian nobody would even know and you could easily larp as your culture of choice, eventually breeding into that gene pool and spreading some slight genetic variation which is healthy in the long run.

yes because there's never any threads here asking if germans/anglos/norwegians are white. It's only italians.

Guess why

Attached: shitskin italian.png (655x514, 534K)

OP will never have glorious Nordic feet. He will always have moolyenan bud blood feet. He will never even so much as sniff an Aryan foot.

Attached: Sarah-Sjöström.jpg (706x786, 112K)

looks like kevin costner

These are the whitest feet OP will ever get, if he's lucky. OP probably worships nigger toes, like the sub Saharan monkey he is.

Attached: 28an7o4.jpg (700x555, 32K)

Not true. Anglos accuse Germans of being Russian and in turn non-white/non-Germanic and Germans post pictures of Rowan Atkinson phenotypes accusing them of being non-white.

Attached: 1A5A7FAF-97E9-4B1A-A12D-A267055E356F.jpg (979x1305, 238K)

OP will buy a sex toy mimicking the Aryan foot before he can even catch a single whiff of a Nordic goddess. Aryan soles taste glorious, you terrone faggot.

Attached: foot-sex-toy-12.jpg (750x654, 82K)

What does that prove? It's way harder to find anglos and germans that look off white than find an italian or greek that looks something resembling caucasian.
>sicilians call arabs niggers
>south italians call sicilians niggers
>north italians call south italians niggers
>all 3 are niggers to germanics

FUCK YOU. you're a nigger, a fucking faggot fuck nigger bitch and i'll beat the fuckingf shit out of you anyday of the week. you're a pussy and i'll crush you like a fuckig pussy. dont shit on me, i'll shit on you dont evne fuck me good. fuck you cunt i'll fucking rape your fucking dick loving auntie cunt bitch nigger fuck you kike, fuck israel ,f uck you, fuck niggers, fuck you i'll beat the fucking shit out of you, NIgger.

You are a nigger. Might as well get on welfare and foot rape all the Nordic feet. Maybe you'll end up in Rikers, where the rest of your moolie brothers reside. Go smoke another Newport, you thick lipped wide nosed hairy gorilla.

Dude now you’re just jewing and pushing d&c.

And please say european instead of white.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Vinny Tyrone Perillo. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that New York can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Italian hovel you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to take the ferry to Manhattan and rape some Puerto Ricans, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Raphael and Luiz a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Italians' obsession with white humans hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Italians has made to the medical field. The WE ARE WHITE sentiment in the average negro Italian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Portugal look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Detroit of Europe.

Go fertilise the earth with you and your pizanos corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Spanish cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Italian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I'm pretty sure you know the answer

drama queen

I'm going to holocaust you like the jews !!!!