Its okay to be jewish

its okay to be jewish

Attached: jewsss.jpg (640x920, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-futurist.blogspot.com/2018/03/alice-f-memes.html
desuarchive.org/k/thread/41725306/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agreed. Only Shills hate Jews.

Attached: 1553536724689.png (1312x1232, 1.21M)

Do you know how did Anne Frank died? Pic related.

The US had their own interment camps for US Japanese.

Jews died. From best we can now tell around 300,000.

There was no large scale extermination. The gas chambers are obviously a lie.

The deaths were via starvation and typus (what Anne Frank herself died of in April 1945 at the end of the war).

Germans could not feed and provide material for themselves, much less their jew POWs. The same thing would have happened to the US japaneese POWs had the US mainland came under such massive duress.

When you are shown pictures of the dead jews the allies found at the end of the war, those are typus (mostly) and starvation victims. Gassing does not somehow magically make you emaciated and skinny.

Their emaciation clearly indicates they were kept alive for as long as possible.

They were treated extremely well (by POW standards) until the last months of the war, when Germany was cut off from material and fuel due to allied bombing and the two fronts closing in. When they couldn't even take care of their own citizens, of course the POWs were going to get the worst of it.

e.g like it was pointed out above, Anne Frank (a child) was still alive until April 1945, literally weeks before the end of the war, and she died of the TYPHUS outbreak that plagued Germany throughout the war. Even the jews admit this. And her father survived the camp... living until 1980, becoming wealthy telling her daughter's "story".

It's a shame Germans didn't take precautions to prevent the typhus outbreak that plagued Germany thoughout the war... e.g. disinfecting the camps with the primary typhus treatment at the time, the pesticide Zyklon B which kills the insect that causes typhus, and burning typhus diseased corpses and clothing etc. like the British did when they liberated her camp.

Oh wait...

Attached: AF wiki.jpg (832x861, 230K)

Attached: 1531894665550.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Were there a handful of crematoriums? Yep. Millions were interned in POW camps at various times. They were good-sized cities and typhus (what Anne Frank died of towards the end of the war in April of 1945) was rampant. It was a necessity.

Enough to cremate gorzilllions in 3 years? Nope. Not even close, a ridiculous proposition. In fact the handful there actually were were multiplied many times over by fake ones built post-war... and still not anywhere close to enough. This is all thoroughly documented. Plus it's basic math.

Were jews treated for disease and delousing? Yep.

Were jews "gassed" in some sort of overly complicated Rube Goldberg method of mass killing? Nope.

Did jews die? Yep. Especially towards the end of the war as there wasn't enough food and supplies to take care of the Germans themselves, much less jew POWs. Why do you think the allies found camps full of ALIVE albeit starving jews? And the dead jews found, dead due to starvation? GASSING DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE YOU SKINNY.

Did 6 jews million die? Nope. Again, basic math in regards to the jew population post-war. Around 300,000 died in camps do to a combination of disease and starvation. There was NO multi-million scale organized mass killing of jews.

Is history written by the victors? Yep.

Has the holohoax been used to maintain and expand jew control upon the world? Yep.

Is jew power linchpinned to this fabrication and this is why kikes conduct a continual propaganda spin campaign? Yep.

And they are fully prepared to do so for the next 1,000 years.

Attached: orbit.jpg (647x571, 98K)

It's not about hate, rabbi. It's about love of truth.

Attached: trump support.jpg (1662x1346, 591K)

It's okay to be Jewish far away from white people

>my nama donald trump,i dont realize israel and palestine have been fighting for centurys and since i named this territory as israel's now they have a great place to bomb and blow up

has there ever been a bigger idiot america has made president

Attached: Hoefle_Telegram.jpg (2368x2040, 3.06M)

and the gas Chambers are fake as fuck.

wooden doors that opened inward.

Yes. Yes it is.

Attached: Korherr_Report_1942_(p.9).jpg (531x842, 276K)

Do you that Anne Frank would be pregnant if the Confederate States had won the American Civil War? Pic related.

The US had their own interment camps for Confederates.

Southern men died. From best we can now tell around 300,000.

There was large scale extermination. The gas chambers are obviously true.

But there would not have been if the Good Men of the Confederacy had been there to stand up to the Nazis (Anne Frank herself was nearly saved by the nephew of a Confederate soldier, Nathan Straus Jr.).

Germans were parasites, feeding on millions of innocent European men, women and children to provide for themselves. The same thing happened to the South in 1864, with Sherman’s vermin murdering and plundering their way across Georgia and the Carolinas.

When you are shown pictures of the whipped slaves the Yankees found at the end of the war, those are Drapetomania (mostly) and contraband victims. Drapetomania does not somehow magically make you emaciated and skinny.

The subliminal messaging in Jeff Mangum songs clearly indicate that Anne Frank was pregnant at the time of her death.

e.g like it was pointed out above, Anne Frank would be nine months pregnant in April 1945, literally weeks before the end of the war, if the CONFEDERACY had won the Civil War and been around to give Germany a proper ass-pounding. Even the jews admit this. And her baby would have survived the camp... living until 1980, becoming wealthy telling his mother’s story.

It's a shame that hordes of retarded Slavs, Bongs, and Yankees were sent to do a Southerner’s job… e.g. a company of Confederate soldiers from the University of Mississippi suddenly bursting from the treeline just as the Gestapo are about to drag a ready-to-pop Anne Frank on a truck bound for Auschwitz, introducing the Germans to the thundering roar of the Rebel Yell and the fury of Southern men. Thus winning Anne’s heart and allowing them to liberate her from her heavily pregnant state.

Sexually

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

its the subversive passive aggressive behavior we have a problem with.

You know what buddy? It doesn't matter. The holocaust happened, there is no doubt. But again, you know what? It doesn't matter. Even if it didn't happen (but it did), it happened. History is written by the victors, and germany lost. Thatvs it. The holocaust happened and the nazis are the bad guys. For-fucking-ever. And nothing you ever do will change that.

Now call me a kike, you shitbrained little automaton.

Pic related. It's best dresden.

Attached: 58a1c60dc461886a2b8b458f.jpg (900x605, 154K)

>because white people cannot be jews

the holocaust may of happened,but its obvious that the stats are wrong.6 gorillian jews did not die there

Oh man, that pic needed copypasta. I don’t know which came first but I’m loving this dumb meme.

>its okay to be jewish
It's not because the Yahwah Jew god is not real. That makes Judaism faulty and being a Jew is stupid.

They came at the same time because I wrote it and commissioned the pic just for this :)

Attached: Anne Frank x University Greys.jpg (2147x2997, 1.04M)

Embrace Diversity, kike. How can love be antisemitic?

what you are intending to do OP is having the opposite effect to a very very large degree. something tells me you know that as well. i am slightly convinced now that the projew threads are literally spammed by a redpilled individual intending to incite more antisemitism.

if that is indeed your goal, good job OP

op here,not a kike.im just saying that its okay to be jewish

>what you are intending to do op is having the opposite effect

not really,im just having a good time drunken shitposting on Jow Forums

well i just thought id let you know.

Attached: the last thing Dresden will ever see.png (1182x608, 389K)

its not fair that the jews get the best little girls

This

Attached: The Many-Faced Anne.jpg (1600x2180, 518K)

oy vey

Bicced.

Have sex, incel.

Not according to God it isn't.

It's Ok to be a Jewish President

Attached: 1557100797324.jpg (797x430, 76K)

I do not think so rabbi.

Attached: D12YoufXcAAMnTk.jpg (1200x1200, 388K)

>Alice F

Who dat

Fucking based

Thx fren

Anne was a true rose from the Earth.

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 570K)

But muh "nuke Israel"...

the-futurist.blogspot.com/2018/03/alice-f-memes.html A meme maker and a writer,not sure if that is her true name or an alias though.

DO NOT WANT

I do though

Attached: tfw no anne frank gf.png (803x566, 68K)

Jow Forums just spent the better part of a day explaining why nuking Israel is a retarded idea, even if you're a Neo-Nazi.

desuarchive.org/k/thread/41725306/

Attached: toilet head nazi.png (230x296, 113K)