Illegal Immigration Soars to Clinton Levels, 1M Illegals Expected this Year

>I WANT THE LARGEST NUMBER OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS EVER! - Donald Trump

Not since May 2000 has the country seen this level of illegal immigration heading into the summer. In May 2000, more than 166,000 border apprehensions were made at the southern border. Clinton was president at the time.

Illegal immigration last month was more than nine times the level of May 2017 and more than three times the level of May 2018 illegal immigration totals.

This month, Prince Policy Advisors researcher Steven Kopits projects that illegal immigration at the southern border will still cross over to more than 100,000 border apprehensions.

Kopits projects that for calendar year 2019, more than one million border apprehensions will be conducted at the U.S.-Mexico border — indicating that more than one million illegal aliens will be caught attempting to enter the country. This does not include the roughly 500,000 illegal aliens who are expected to successfully cross into the U.S. this year, undetected by Border Patrol.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/05/illegal-immigration-soars-to-clinton-levels-1m-illegals-expected-this-year/

Attached: Untitled.png (639x488, 581K)

After 3 years of doing nothing Trump finally threw his base a bone with some victory based on very vague rules of what Mexico has to do to avoid tariffs.
MIGA!

but /ptg/ told me everything is under control and to trust the plan

Attached: !!!!!.jpg (408x439, 20K)

I heard 1000 miles of thicc concrete wall are being built right now. Trumpo didn’t overpromise.

>1M Illegals Expected this Year
And every last one of them are going to LA.
You made this bed. Now sleep in it.

The NGOs know they can just keep paying the human traffickers to push people through and not shit is going to happen. Every attempt to stem it has been blocked by Obama judges.

>And every last one of them are going to LA.
Uh, I guess you missed the story where the DHS is flying them to numerous American cities?
And then from there they will just naturally spread out to ever small town, suburb, and rural area of America.
MIGA!

Attached: trump potato6.jpg (1080x1235, 110K)

>numerous american cities
Sanctuary cities. You wanted the illegals there, right?
>Uh,
Putting shit like this in your post doesn't make you seem any less like a scripted shill.

Attached: 1548729480793.png (560x768, 801K)

What makes you think they'll stay in the "sanctuary cities"?

>Sanctuary cities. You wanted the illegals there, right?
Uh, no. I don't want them ANYWHERE. And do you think they're just gonna stay in those sanctuary cities?
>Putting shit like this in your post doesn't make you seem any less like a scripted shill.
muh shills
Only a complete retard would be ok with their President flying in illegals on their tax $'s and giving them working papers...

Attached: boomer3.gif (467x398, 74K)

BASED!
Making sanctuary cities worse than before was one of Trump's key campaign promises.

it’s funny because barry was much better at removing spics and charging companies

Not a larp. Fund me with the resources required to be there on the border calling in to border patrol and I will head there tomorrow. I am assuming $150/day in total income. If I manage to detain more than 100 people per day I will expect a bonus pay at the end of 3 months @ another $150/day. I am not trying to get rich. I am trying to use capitalism and my current rate of pay as a justification for the pay I am requesting. If I receive a direct donor I will wave all donations and put them towards either army DD214 recruites (which I could have at or near the same rate of pay) within 24 hours. A lot of my companions are honourable DD214 compliant. Including eleventh bravos, thirteen foxtrots, seventh sierras, etc. (Mainly army with a mix of chair force who require slightly higher rates of pay).

I will use this post as an initiator. Serious inquiries please reply for directions to phase two. After phase two you will be vetted by an associate account who will direct you to the offical gofundme.

trump will save us ohahahaha god i can't believe i actually thought this at one point ahahahaha what was i smoking?

The sierras I mentioned will not have 214s. I apologize. They are burnt operatives that trained in California.

bump

Let me help you out my man: Film it and you will go viral very quickly. Just wear a gopro or some shit.

Set up a patreon, you will make money

This. People want visuals these days. I'm sure an exciting gopro video from the border would be a good intro to his cause.

They're already in my very small white town. They're camping by Walmart. This is several hours from the sanctuary city.

Fuck you, and fuck Trump. It's obvious politics can't solve this.

Whats stopping people from shooting illegals?

Dont call it a grave, its the future you chose

Attached: 1559620290538.png (637x855, 340K)

Texas will permanently flip Democrat by 2024. Don't worry, it's all according to 6D keikaku.

Those beaners will eventually meet the deportation force. It took 8 years for Andrew Jackson to boot those prairie niggers off our land, but it eventually worked out
>fuck scotus