Do you think that if starting tomorrow we all had infinite resources...

Do you think that if starting tomorrow we all had infinite resources, everyone would instinctively stick with their own people and not migrate?

Do you think we would have world peace, or would people still go to war for other reasons?

Attached: Galaxy-class_replicator.jpg (1440x1080, 789K)

sigh

Useless hypothetical, yeah? How does this pertain to modern politics?

Have you seen that tv show called Chernobyl?

It would result in an immediate arms race. Whoever used their smarts and ability to build a means of eradicating their enemies en-mass first would just take over.

No. Is it any good?

I guess I want opinions on what causes migration and conflict.

So, the Germans? They have always been the most industrious. But why bother going to war when you already have everything you need? Isn't war a financial investment more than anything else?

Cultural differences that arise from biological differences.
Cultural differences have been behind almost every war in history, even if they didn’t appear to be the cause on the surface.

The radical left and right would immediately jump to getting rid of their moral enemies.

There's having all the material shit you could ever want, and then there's getting your ideological way.

Makes sense, I guess. So, in a way war will always be inevitable. No way around it.

You are implying mass migration is a weapon of war no?

Beam me up Scotty

Attached: IMG_1778.jpg (565x882, 117K)

The universe is built upon conflict. Everything contains its own opposite, and through conflict, the opposites keep eachother in balance.

It can definitely be one. I mean if you directly control as little as 10% of the population of a country, you cause massive unrest which will benefit you if you're planning an invasion.

But, I mostly meant in a way as if people migrate simply because they are forced to and people only accept them because they need them for work or because they pity them, or if perhaps some people do in fact prefer to live in multi-racial environments.

Thanks for the nightmares.

Part of the reason M.A.D works is that when the whole world looses their stuff, a good portion of natural resources and pre-made resources(Think processed metals and plastics) would either be destroyed or irradiated/ contaminated, and thus is one of the contributing factors to how well M.A.D works.
HOWEVER, if in this situation, everyone and their uncle had infinite resources to play with, and assuming this goes to all forms of resources, then the above linchpin plan goes out the window, and everyone gets fucked over by the first country to realize with infinite resources, whats a few billion deaths, apocalyptic level devistation to both natural and worked areas of land, with a big arsenal and plans in place, it would only take a few decades to rebuild to a stable level, assuming your country thought it through and can maintain communication and such, then it becomes a clean up operation, removing rubble, scavenging anything processed, and either killing or absorbing any surviving people that you find, then its on to taking over what remains of the world after a total nuclear war. Or maybe not, maybe something else would happen, who knows, this is just my take on it.

Hard to tell. What would you do if you had infinite resources? The motivations for war would be pretty much dead but there are still retarded ideologies that could make it happen.

What an absolute unit. How many people did she assimilate??

No, people would still flock to whites because our women look better. Plus, Africa already has tons of natural resources and is incapable of building anything that even slightly resembles a functioning society.

This person is out in public here. They live out in our world right now. Think about that.

People seem to naturally segregate, look at prison populations.
It's a roughly equivalent society in prison, yet segregation is the norm.

>"Alright, we have infinite resources, eternal peace, no migration, what will we do?"
>"Why not finally genetically engineer cat girls?"
>"But I like bunny girls better"
There, WW3 over some weeb shit

Sixtey of nine, do you require my technical and/or biological assistance?