Biological attacks by (((them))) Antibiotics and Vaccines

Biological attacks by (((them))) Antibiotics and Vaccines

youtube.com/watch?v=b4CBy0uVqRc
The video highlights the importance of gut bacteria for development and brain activity, and even mentioned a case where a child developed severe autism after taking 6 antibiotics courses for 2-3 months which left his gut with a large amount of Clostridia until his mother convinced a doctor to undo the effects via another antibiotic (Vancomysin) which kills the over represented Clostrida. His autism went away for a short time and the effects of the Vancomysin drastically improved his condition temporarily.

The video also talks about how antibiotics are over prescribed and can diminish good gut bacteria.

>It is estimated that people will take 30 courses by the age of 40
>60%-80% of children will walk out of the hospital with an antibiotic for a non severe condition (sore throat)
>highest prescription rate was for people under the age of two with 1365 courses per 1000 babies

Biological attacks, plain and simple. What is their goal?

Attached: antibiotics.jpg (300x200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hC11_29qC0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder if white babies are prescribed more than their jewish counterparts

yea antibiotics are way more important than vaccines IMO
it is easy to laugh at how many articles have come out about gut bacteria in the past 5 years... they've recently said gut bacteria is responsible for metabolism, behavior, immune system, etc etc.
now they've found gut bacteria gets into the brain from going up the vagus nerve in the spine
it is easy to see this as media/liberal (((science))) agenda like "haha poop is healthy xD"
but there is some truth to is especially for autism and autoimmune/gastro problems
yogurt actually helps or kimchi or miso paste if you live near an asian market (whole foods and shit has it too)
eat probiotics/prebiotics and avoid processed food in your diet, eat paleo/keto
that does a good job of making it so parasitic yeast/bacteria don't feed off your bad diet

just shove poop in their butts, stupid

How's the weather in Petrograd Ivan? Fuck off Russian trolls.

>highest prescription rate was for people under the age of two with 1365 courses per 1000 babies
wow I missed this part.. those numbers are terrifying

fecal transplants are a thing now, either through colonoscopy or from NG tube that goes thru the nose and down into or past the stomach into the small intestine

I dunno if this is a shill I mean autism and autoimmune burden on the US economy is as much of a national security interest as energy or water supply.

>yeast
Antiobiotics caused me to break out in terrible yeast and fungal infections.

Been eating yogurt everyday for the past two weeks, hopefully I am back to normal soon

there is peppermint or oreagno oil capsules if you want a strong natural anti-fungal but they also kill off some bacteria
avoiding sugar would help with candida
usually people have just candida albicans but there is now a resistant fungus called candida auris
what the media doesn't tell you is that hopefully the natural plant oils that have antibiotic potential still work (they work against MRSA usually, but mostly locally not as well systemically, not sure if that is possible or what doses it required)
there are lots of plant based antibiotics and antifungals ajowan is a cheap super strong one it contains loads of thymol is a very popular digestive aid in india (I know you can make a joke but it words for dysentery/cholera it also kills fungus)
but avoiding sugars is really important if you can, try a low carb diet, it starves candida along with the more harmful bacteria (e coli strains, clostridia, etc)

Actually, I'm not a shill. I've just become very skeptical about our medial establishments ever since I learned the truth about circumcision and why it continues on to this very day. I've realized that the our medical establishments prey on our gullible mothers and sell pills and more, treating the symptoms and not the root causes because (((insurance companies))) will pay for it in the end anyways. In the end it's all about manipulating information and obfuscate it so you can sell your solution to the public.

Haha, yeah. It does seem like a low carb diet (basically keto) solves everything wrong with us nowadays. I wonder who tried pushing the (((food pyramid))) on us?

Don't you people care about this at all?

You have to be autistic to believe antibiotics and vaccines cause autism..

the antibiotic connect is not controversial like the vax thing, mainstream science accepts that gut bacteria can make autism worse and there have been studies on fecal transplants with severely autistic it improved symptoms by 50% over a 2 year study

I wonder what caused it :thinking:

I think I figured it out! Jow Forums is being ran by JIDF and bump threads that have already been debated to death so that threads like these sink the the bottom. It all makes sense now

Take probiotics then. They're not that expensive afaik.

The damage has already been done.

Currently treating chlamydia with antibiotics
>feelsbadman

Attached: 1547929072322s.jpg (84x125, 2K)

I hadn't taken antibiotics in almost 10 years, thanks to removing food allegies that gave me ear inflamation and strep throat.
Started coughing a month ago, it never stopped and eventually I got a fever.
Tried my best to have my body self heal it but it only got worse and worse.
Once I got to the doctor they we're suprised over how bad I was, got some penicilin and got better slowly, now I had to go back cause I ran out of penicilin, had my lungs x-rayed and it turns out I have a double sided pneumonia, got a shit ton of medication.
I hate the industry as much as the next guy, but as a guy at 35 I kinda have to be honest and state that I probably would have died without antibiotics.
Still it's a god damn nuke for the body.
Made sure to buy a bunch of probiotics stuff to take so we can get my body back on track

I hope you get better

Along with antibiotics are every category of psychiatric drugs.

Thanks user.

I got prescribed fluconazole to try & kill it from the inside. I take turmeric in capsule form, eat yogurt, bought a tinea Versicolor soap, lotrimin ultra powder spray and now try to cut sugar from my diet along with all bread and most other carbs. I hope this works....I will look into what you recommended also.

Backwards. Antibiotics actually serve a purpose and, when used in moderation, are invaluable.

Vaccines for STDs are injected into every baby and this serves only one purpose: to stupefy and to sterilize.

youtube.com/watch?v=hC11_29qC0U

Attached: Colton_Vaccine_ Boy_Death_Utah.jpg (1440x1324, 367K)