Micro-dosing psilocybin mushrooms

I have done this for 3 months.
Just .1g a day.
It's pretty easy and has a lot of benefits.
It can be a lot like adderall, but more safe.

Attached: 20190507_212100.jpg (4032x3024, 3.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YyhEgQR_b0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyday? Wouldn't there be a tolerance issue?

Any good?

It depends on how much you take. But yes, you are correct, tolerance is an issue

It certainly isn't bad

Send?

>shrooms
Literally nigger tier. Don’t be a bitch, do LSD everyday instead

Attached: 67EF7031-F2A6-4A8A-9C5A-C80F8FB2E4BF.gif (499x499, 2.21M)

If you are wondering. Taking a 1 day break almost resets everything

microdose 100ugs has quite a few benefits if you are mentally strong enough

I have to wait a minimum of two weeks between to trip again. For me it's just a waste otherwise

He'll yeah just boof DMT

Attached: WHEREWEREGOINGWEDON'TNEEDOPTICS.jpg (1024x868, 105K)

the intention isnt "tripping" anyways. its like asking someone why they drink a small coffee every morning as if its gonna stop working eventually.

>more safe.
Not to your grammar it isn't.

less is more with shroom.

i tried up to 8grams. sweet spot is 1.5-2.5 with orange juice..

but the best. is really under 1 gram.
i swear by .5 .7

fine tunes the senses more than it distorts them..

like tuning a guitar. tune it just right..
harmony..
tune it too much.. snap a few strings

What's the highest dose you've ever taken?

I was on a every third day schedule, not exactly microdosing though. Each subsequent dose was + .5. I stopped at 5 grams.

Psilocybin is amazing.

Lemon TEK is the way to go imo.

If you are not taking a DMT suppository so large its uncomfortable, you are simply throwing away your potential!

Have you tried it? I have but It literally spooks me before I go in everytime.

Putting it into capsules is a bit of a waste, though? Bypassing saliva like that will loose, what, three quarters of potent? Or are you adding something to the capsule?

Attached: 1546927076240.jpg (996x966, 316K)

Do you ever trip? If not what's the best way to trip. I wanna see the devil's dick

I took 7 grams once at a festival
I only recommend maxing 3.5 grams for anyone ever now

When you take enough to orbit Jupiter while having a conversation with your trip partner and at the same time visually melt your other friend (who hasn't taken a damn thing) into the ground over and over, you may have had enough. What is moderation?

Everyone tells me 3.5 grams

Psylocibin is like natural mdma, waves of euphoria.

Youre almost correct. It depends a lot on the strain and how they are grown. Theres many variables
>t. best shroom cultivator in 3 states

Take heroic doses of LSD soft cunts

7g

Took 4 grams by myself and had a wonderful experience

how much is a heroic dose?

Summer is here

>this
Guy knows

just swallow your own spit, duh.

I like ACID.

Attached: C1D4DBEB-7DBD-4182-9116-675075C5BE96.jpg (800x534, 41K)

>caffeine and psilocybin are the same

imagine being this retarded

3 hits of the good shit
10 hits of the stuff everyone usually has

>microdosing

reddit tier retardation

if it your first time, 3.5 is pretty heavy.
better off sticking to 2.0 with orange juice.

3.5 is pretty cool too.
just very powerful. very very powerful.
able to dream while awake.

5 grams i want to do it but ive literally never done a delrug in my life. will i walk into traffic if i do 5grams right off the bat?

Go take a bunch of Benadryl , it's what prisoners do to trip

Not a waste at all. Do you understand how digestion works at all?

>I micro dose on drugs in the morning HhebXD!!n!1
Explain what it does for you, you absolute nigger, what's the point in coming here to post this shit without context. Are there any benefits?

WHY IS THIS ON Jow Forums
100% OFF TOPIC
STUPID MODS, MOVE THE THREAD FFS YOU FUCKS!

Attached: 1531069004028.png (432x391, 172K)

Trips, 3.5 it is

Attached: 1560231365440.jpg (768x550, 53K)

Would you consider a blank strip you have to cut out yourself 'good shit'?

I did 7g my first time, was really fucking scary lmao

This is accurate

do you mean robotussin?

lmao nah, you'll be stuck in your couch and not want to leave the room your in. don't do it at a friends house or something because you may just abruptly leave

>lot of benefits.
>It can be a lot like adderall, but more safe.
citation needed. sounds like some zoomer dipshit fad. i just take 3g every couple years works for me. goodluck with whatever the fuck a tenth of gram is suppose to do other than a placebo effect

For a first try an 1/8 is a lot

Timothy Leary says 5g

The wavy cap shrooms that grow on wood are the most potent, right?

5000mg of lsd? lmao

No, morels are the best.

Yes, I do? That's whay I'm asking "how do you break down the three quarters or so that would normally require spit when you bypass the mouth with a capsule?"

Attached: 1531764739155.jpg (265x505, 45K)

I hate that shit. Haven't been on it.
But you should try microdosing

This is quite true. I ate bullets and caps for a whole summer one year. About 1/2 - 3/4 lb per serving. However these were field picked. I picked and ate them daily. Was fairly burnt-out for the next two years.

It’s literally poison, enjoy your inevitable hospitalization

Shut the fuck up retard

awesome :)
only 35 trips or so here with psilocybin.
haven't touched them in 12+ years now.
i got a strain, i think they were azure?
some very powerful tiny mushrooms.
smaller than cubensis..

i got the god/heaven/hell/satan trip xD
it was 100/10 even got to go into the light.
was lonely in there XD
best trip i ever experienced.
was probably 2.5 grams and 16 oz orange juice.

Ovoids? Azurs.? There are many wood lover p. species.

Of shrooms you fuck

Nice digits 420 ##, morels it is

drugs =/= safe

Based and hh

12-16 hits

I was asking the guy how much a heroic dose of lsd is.

>more safe
i'd say the shit is making you retarded. lay off it, fuckwit.

We've had some nice rains in my area, I've been out scoping for cubies. No luck so far. I don't have a plug for dried but do have one tab I've been sitting on for a few months now. Taking acid just feels juvenile and dirty now. Something about eating mushrooms I've found myself is suddenly very enticing. Completely natural and even local, almost lends credence to that idea we're supposed to do this from time to time.
Just recently got back into tripping after a 6 year break around the middle of which I had a kid. Psychedelics, used right, are more powerful psychotherapy than anything humans have invented. Got some real bad existential dread shit after the kid came, just hung up on this notion that was eating at me every day, eating at me... even had a panic attack. Finally agreed to dose with my buddy and in 2 hours I was seeing how stupid my worries were and how to just let those wash over me and not hold onto them. One night, fixed. Lasting resolution. Amazing.
And oh yeah, microdosing psychedelics like they're baby aspirin is for massive faggots only.

Attached: 1541650377803.gif (500x500, 1.57M)

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=3YyhEgQR_b0

fuck that

The capsule disintegrates in the stomach. The intestine is where everything happens. But have your fun with all this mouth saliva shit

>psilocybin mushrooms
>a lot like adderall

Attached: 1559697702703.gif (270x270, 835K)

Diphenhydramine is a delirant.
It's literally nightmarish full blown indistinguishable from reality hellish hallucinations.
It's considered one of the absolute worst trips someone can have.
It's like having a schizophrenic episode x20 for many hours, and also has serious risks at the required dosage to produce said effects.
If you're desperate and pathetic enough to be a druggie in the first place, the best easily accessible legal trip is DXM, Dextromethorphan.
Robotripping, cough syrup.
It's a dissociative hallucinogen at high doses, same class as ketamine and PCP.
-
THIS ISN'T POLITICAL, MODS MOVE THE THREAD FAGGOTS

I found and ate so many morels this year I'm almost sick of the them. Hunting morels is great but hunting for wild psilocybe shrooms is next level.

You are incorrect

psychedelics are demonic and cut off your ability to expand your consciousness and advance yourself spiritually.
You can acquire more profound and enlightening experiences without drugs. Drugs are a taste of what your mind and soul are capable of acquiring through dedication to the one true God, but will never give it to you.
Jow Forums is an anti-drug board, take this degeneracy elsewhere, you heathen.

>Go take a bunch of Benadryl , it's what prisoners do to trip
Don't do this. If you don't take enough you'll be in a zombie haze for the next 12 hours. If you take enough you will hallucinate very real spiders (it's always spiders) You will also have a conversation with someone, blink, and then realize there was no person there.
2/10 would not recommend.

>don't you mean Robitussin
Different psychoactive chemical: dph vs dxm
Not as bad a trip, but still not pleasurable.

My apologies.

Checkity check yourself before you wreck yourselves.

What kind of kit do you recommend for a beginner? Looking to try shrooms before I try SSR’s.

Attached: 3C104EA6-BF79-4A0E-8BB3-8A8510450F46.jpg (650x918, 79K)

Actually, more safe is a lot more grammatical than saying
>muh safer
Look into it

everyone should grow 1 bulk monotub a year and get 4-10oz of cubes to dose and share with all their friends
it costs maybe $20 a run after you buy the pressure cooker and jars (about $50-$100)

Wrong!

m8, only a quarter or so of the neccessary process occurs in the gut? The majority of it occurs in the mouth, which is why your tongue goes that marvelous colour. So I'm wondering if folks are adding something like synthetic amylase or catalase to the capsule. Clearly not, which would account for the crazy heigh weight reports in the thread. 7g dried in capsule form is 1.75g dried oral, which is about right for a pleasant, in-control afternoon.

Attached: 1548689836746.png (307x307, 107K)

Ever heard of a "thumbprint" dose?
It's only possible if you have access to LSD in it's pure powder form before dissolved into alcohol and put on blotters.
You literally lick your thumb, press it in the pure powder, and lick your thumb again.
It's like taking 1000 doses, since LSD is measured in micrograms, a thumbprint of pure powder is a fuckton.
Only a few have done it.
It's not pretty.

Dude this poison the plants made to kill you for taking a bite out of it.

>benefits
What benefits? Nobody ever talks about the actual benefits, less so do they ever give an actual example of how they achieved something from obtaining this supposed benefit.

It really can be in small doses. You have no idea until you try

Can you burgers function without drugs at all or?

Attached: 1465739503928.jpg (720x720, 69K)

You can use a steamer and plastic tub jars, which is a lot cheaper. You just need to remember to keep topping up the water every so often. Steam 'em on high power fior 6-8 hours, the substrate is as sterile as the pressure jar method.

Attached: 1537002070156.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Mushrooms and plants are not "drugs"

Check

Doesn’t your country have some of the worst drug addiction rates in Western Europe?

Rare!

Not surprising that Jow Forums is full of hypocritical druggies, and you're all partaking in an 100% off-topic thread without a single fuck given.
The absolute state.

>i tried up to 8grams. sweet spot is 1.5-2.5 with orange juice..
You wanna know how I can tell youve never done 8grams? because you say anything less is the sweet spot. Get fucked larpfag. Youre too scared to do 8grams and want other people to think like you.
If you think doing 2grams in the woods is better than doing 8grams alone in your bedroom in complete silence/darkness, youre a real gayboy.

pressure only take 1.5 hours and I've never had a contaminate

There is no kit.
>buy shrooms
>grind them
>encapsulate them
>eat them

>hypocrite druggies
Hitler never banned a single drug