Why the FUCK aren't we supporting mormonism again?

high birth rates, hot babes, orgies, secret rituals, friends, family, cooking, clean neighborhoods, beautiful pure white churches. mormonism is a crystal way of life fucking BASED. catholiturds need not apply! go back to the pope who sucks muslim toes, ow birth rates, welcomes invaders, go back to your burned notre dame. the future is mormon. STEP *clap* ASIDE *clap* faagut!!!!

Attached: ewscripps.brightspotcdn.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/im-a-liberal-and-a-mormon_b_9005452
goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a27225420/sister-wives-tell-all-season-13-finale-recap/
theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/15/mormons-want-to-save-the-republican-partys-soul-but-is-it-too-late
beeg.com/tag/mormon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's based on some dude who "found" a bunch of missing bible books in Utah.

Did they 3D print that building?

Mormons are weird, that's why. Also most Mormon chicks are total sluts. Only two chicks I knew who were eager for nasty shit.

oh fuck off with the god shit.

He found them in Missouri... then they went to utah after being kicked out of every place...

I was born in the Mormon church and I left it...

It's got a lot of flaws and is run like a corporation.

Also very racist and controlled by the original founding families ...

Wait, is the racism just totally normalized? I might convert...

these are gay criticism. there no proof morman girls are sluts, and the other religions say qually ridiculous things. the building looks epic. and no i will not fuck off with god. god makes people feel good about life and fuck. its important for survival brainlet.

Don't you guys get a planet to rule in the afterlife or something like that?

thats pretty cool. you have to admit, it's the coolest religion out there. you get to fuck multiple women and when you die your rule a planet. it's so positive!

Attached: 1560223293408.gif (399x262, 1.63M)

The goal is to become a god or goddess.

1. ur a fag
2. Mormon chicks are slut
3. Mormons are actually more left leaning than right leaning.
huffpost.com/entry/im-a-liberal-and-a-mormon_b_9005452

Also don't forget all these mormon jackasses opposing trump for saying "misoginistic" statements. Also there's no difference between muslims and mormons because they both support polygamy. Yep you guys are the sandniggers without the hijab.

Polygamy isn't allowed anymore

how much of your income does the mormon church expect you to give them?

I argue against it because it's kind of bastardizing western theology but at least you fuckers maintain a conservative church.

well, it should be. if enough people go mormon they can revert back!

Most Mormons are right leaning

goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a27225420/sister-wives-tell-all-season-13-finale-recap/

These are mormons you ignorant fuck

no I see it ever day it’s in San Diego

have sex

Those assholes in Utah were going to vote for McMuffin in 2016 though...

Spooky temple. It looks surreal.

Yeah mormons are more leftist than jews even.

>bastardizing western theology
Please explain

They are becoming more left leaning. Mitt fucking romney the leftist is a fucking mormon who opposed trump.

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/15/mormons-want-to-save-the-republican-partys-soul-but-is-it-too-late

to me, all of you "christ worshiping" sandniggers are leftists.

True, but for the most part Mormons are conservative. They are generally against gay marriage, drugs, premarital sex, ect.

isnt that whats important? the current atholic church bows to latinos and immigrants. the current Protestants seem obsessed with cuckolding themselves before israel. it's like left wing vs right wing. a new way needs to open up. i believ it is mormonism

Attached: 1554349262730.jpg (250x387, 25K)

>Believing some guy found magic plates in NY 150 years ago and an angel came down to help him transcribe them
Utah is kind of white paradise. It's a shame about the Mormonism, but maybe it's inoculated them against the cancer that's destroying the west?

beeg.com/tag/mormon

If you are in the church and practice polygamy, you'll get excommunicated. There is a splinter group called FLDS, but that isn't the same thing

>orgies
Filthy hedonists

Conservative does not mean right-leaning you dumbfuck

maybe? it's kind of obvious. mormonism is THE solution. the only thing standing in the way are catholicucks etc.

doesn't matter christsandnigger, it has the term "Mormon" in it. Fundamental mormonism is mormonism.

Obviously there is more than just that, thats just a couple of things off the top of my head. Why do you think mormons are right-leaning but not conservative?

yeah butter to follow a man who sucks muslim toes while your people wither away and vanish into history. sorry. sex is how you reproduce. mormons reproduce. if you fail to reproduce you lose biologically.

You're just as fucked as the rest of us you religious degenerate.

Attached: interracial-couple-temple.jpg (402x604, 49K)

Anyways sandnigger, I'm saging this shit:

SAGED

it's just as retarded as any religion, why not

1 example means nothing /assholehead/

Attached: 1558815899899.jpg (2000x3000, 303K)

missionaries seem to be getting lazier now recruiting online instead of going door to door

exactly...but the benefit is that you get to FUCK your brains out and have fun in a cool castle.

>have fun in a cool castle
Kek, do you know what's inside?

Then why do the Mormons go out of their way to recruit minorities? It's because they were outed as racists in the '70s and are way overcompensating.

>god makes people feel good about life and fuck. its important for survival brainlet.
Mormons deserve praise for their good works, but God is not a tool to be used by human institutions to promote survival and good feelings. Of course, mainstream Christians make the same mistake, but it's especially pervasive in the LDS church. It's also, sadly, pervasive on Jow Forums. God is after your heart. It's not about how many children you have or what pleasures you abstain from. God is love and He keeps no record of wrongs. If you use religion for worldly success, whether individual or collective, you're guaranteed to fail. But if you know God then victory is assured and eternal. What a shame that we fret over the death of the West, which is the same death faced by all worldly sin-infused things, while Christ offers us the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven.

The golden plates were not found in Utah or Missouri, and furthermore Joseph Smith never even made it to Utah. The plates were found in New York.

He's probably talking about the Book of Abraham.

No it isn't. Mormons view FLDS like lepers, and FLDS do not attend services or go to temples for the LDS church. They split off before anyone here was even born.

>why aren't we supporting a pyramid scheme cult run by wannabe jews
Btw that building looks like shit just like every other American building

Mormons are very powerful in the US. Yet it's not Christian. Sorry. Jesus started the Orthodox church not your shitty fanfic.

Attached: orthodoxyisbest.jpg (225x225, 11K)

It's a literal cult. Granted, the original mormons would be slightly preferable to the mess we have today, but just barely.
>Also very racist
Not anymore, sadly.

>pyramid scheme
>lay ministry
choose one

fuck off kike

Attached: Fast-food-alley.jpg (1024x563, 243K)

because im not doing mandatory retarded door knocking for two fucking years

The idea is that we are literally children of God. And children grow up. God and his wife conceived us as spirits. Then he organized a plan so that we could receive physical bodies, grow and learn. If we do everything right and are eternally married, we'll be taught to be literally as perfect as God, have our own spirit children, who then we make an Earth and give them bodies so they can grow up and have their children, etc. In an eternal cycle.

>The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
>And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. Romans 8:16-17

"As man is, God once was. As God is, man may become."

Mormons may be super nice and friendly people, but the faith is still heresy and it isn't Christian, less so than Protestantism. I'm a Christian on my path to becoming Catholic and I gotta say I want to move to Utah. It's a very white state, It's safe to raise a family there and when the civil war happens, Utah in my opinion has is the most likely state to continue functioning unscathed as if nothing even happened. Every Mormon family literally preps for the worst with years worth of stock, guns and ammunition. Not only that but since they are community driven they would be so cohesive that their society wouldn't change a bit while every other state is in complete chaos.

Utah is my goal because it's the ultimate SHTF survival state in the US.

Attached: LDS Temple Vegas.jpg (630x416, 86K)

See? Crazy shit.

Door to door is ineffective.

>mandatory retarded door knocking for two fucking years
It's not mandatory unless you're a guy basically born in the church. Converts aren't expected to go unless you got baptized under 16ish and you're not even allowed if you're over 25.

It's not mandatory

They are the only ones who think like a "one society" which includes the rest of the world by definition, not to mention anyone whose not a devout believer who can get away with leaving the faith.

And yet, in Utah if you don't like Mormonism, you go to another state like Iowa which is also Catholic. I'm not against Mormons being racist, just that in my opinion the Church is so much more evil, so wrong. How on earth could one person change their religion without having to do something massive, just like I have to do my personal things in the church for them to recognize them and not judge them?

I don't have a mormon wife

are you going to offer me one?

I did my mission trip in BA. Good whorehouses down there.

Sure is summer here.

Turn to Traditional Catholicism, and let's remove all the muslims/africans from our white lands.

I know what you mean. But all I'm trying to say is that I feel Utah will be the safest place during any sort of chaos in the US.

>Utah is kind of white paradise. It's a shame about the Mormonism
Have you considered that it still is a 'white paradise' precisely because of mormonism and their high birthrates? Birthrates are everything

Yeah, there is a Mormon enclave in Mexico that no one fucks around with because they snipers and shit

>Be mormon
>Realize it's one big lie
>Gold plates found in Joseph Smiths backyard?
>Realize how creepy the whole thing is
>Seriously, why are grown men asking teenagers about their sex lives in private offices?
>Fuck mormonism

Absolutely insane cult.

the added to the revelation and the wrath of the LORD will obliterate these false prophets from the land destined to be inherited by the offspring of long forgotten American sons. the true tribes that will emerge will not be based on the corruption of their inner temple and their secret rituals are satanic as the masonic symbolism that erects their false gospel that approves of altar boy sodomy ritual.

This is the end of Mormonism. They operate gomorrah while entering into business pacts with 666 satanists and the cities of sodom. The sin they have accumulated is on their hands. woe to a city built by blood. the real 9/11 american history is a mormon massacre on the western settlers of the pioneer pilgrims who didn't join their polygamous cult at its origin.

the Mountain meadows massacre was fucked up, and nobody knows about it.

Sign me up. I'd live to be in a nice cult with strong sense of community. Do I have to convert?

No, but you do have to entertain the missionaries every other week. I suggest Utah county over Salt Lake tho.

White people need to get away from semetic cults. We don't need another one that is just trying to correct jews or claiming to be the real jews. NO JEWISH BULLSHIT!

I've never met Mormon chicks. The only Mormons I've ever encountered were (male) missionaries. They seem friendly but very brainwashed.
>It's got a lot of flaws and is run like a corporation.
Sounds exactly like Jehovah's Witnesses. Two all-American cults. Except JWs have a slightly less insane history and crazy beliefs.
>Also very racist and controlled by the original founding families ...
I heard about the "racism" but didn't know they were controlled by the founding families.

They're literal Jew LARPers and the LDS church is full of fucking beaners. Mormonism was only a half-way decent cult when it was exclusively white. Now it's just another kike run beaner farm.
Mormon girls are notorious sluts and I got head from two different mormon girls who weren't my fucking GF in highschool.

Attached: 1557006705382.png (446x435, 70K)

Grow up faggot. No plates were ever found. We know this because none of the supposed witnesses ever saw the plates with their actual eyes...only thier "spiritual eyes" per their own testimonies.
Furthermore, there are literally NO archeological artifacts that support ANY part of the bullshit stories in the book of morons. Zero.
Finally, Joe Smith was killed for "marrying" a 17 yo from the local town he had run to afyer being chased out of New York and Missouri (bank fraud in MO) as his 36th wife. He was warned by the local townsmen that if he married her, they would kill him. He did, and they did.
I can go on and on.
Face your inner demons: you know deep down that its bullshit but you can't face ot because it's who you are.

Attached: Ura_faggot.jpg (255x201, 12K)

>I want all the benefits Mormons have created but I want to stay in my mud-religion.

You're the problem, please don't ruin Utah.