Compared to Germany, France and Canada, the US is a low immigration country

Yeah, let that sink in, nobody even wants to go to the US any more. All the poor people of the world want to come to Germany. We are NUMBER 1.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 7.32.16 AM.png (952x958, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjoJ8Tr6o1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah congratulations you’re more suicidal than us

Have sex

Illegal aliens aren't immigrants.

>nobody even wants to go to the US any more
we wish.

Good.

We need even less immigration. Fuck every brown person and deport them all.

it's not that we are low. you guys are just super high

This
>All the poor people of the world want to come to Germany. We are NUMBER 1.
Build a wall and turn Germany into a shitskin containment city

AFD refugees are only allowed to live in Sweden just to be safe

and i DO mean city as you would no longer be a country

youtube.com/watch?v=YjoJ8Tr6o1A
we are fucked too but meh

Only good places in America are New York, San Francisco and DC, the rest is complete and utter shit.

Hey Germany, how about we ship you about 11-20 million illegal Latinos? In return you send that many Germans to the US. We’ll call it a cultural exchange.

>Compared to Ebola, AIDS isn't that bad
the argument

Lol they want CÜCKNADA lmao

Wrong, the important thing about migrants is that they come by themselves.

we are getting poo in loo and chinked fuck off

>By race and ethnicity, more Asian immigrants than Hispanic immigrants have arrived in the U.S. in most years since 2010. Immigration from Latin America slowed following the Great Recession, particularly from Mexico, which has seen net decreases in U.S. immigration over the past few years.

Asians are projected to become the largest immigrant group in the U.S. by 2055, surpassing Hispanics. Pew Research Center estimates indicate that in 2065, Asians will make up some 38% of all immigrants; Hispanics, 31%; whites, 20%; and blacks, 9%.

They're using a picture of a kid again.

We got Prime delivery available. 2 day shipping.

>215957294
The only good places are the ones with high rent high crime and an overhwelming amount of homeless and liberals. Thank you leafposter for your opinion.

You must be a liberal faggot

Attached: 1560167582287.jpg (600x395, 101K)

>Compared to Germany, France and Canada, the US is a low immigration country

Funny i read a similar article recently saying that France was a low immigration country compared to other western nations...

I bet you can find that kind of article in every western nation... "we don't have that much immigrants... look others have more...so it'S nothing. Actually we can take more..."

Stop jewing us

Based

Horseshit.

As you do not have any official statistics on illegal migrants, you can never know how many live in the US and how many come to the US or leave the US.

We are witnessing a mass suicide

What kind of bait is this?

Except more than a hundred thousand people pour into the US PER MONTH from south america alone

Good. Stay the fuck out of my empire.

something like 35% of our country is immigrants or first generation. we are a joke country at this point with no identity.

why can't white people ever have a country without kikes or fucking brown subhumans fucking it all up? fuck off and die.

Cool now how many of our illegals do you want us to ship to you?

go germany
deutschland uber allen

inb4, ja, aber wir sind eu, also ...

lol

>Germany is number one
I wish...

Whites lost control of every country they had simultaneously. I'd be more upset if it wasnt so astounding

>Compared to Germany, France and Canada, the US is a low immigration country
Cool, I guess, I'll tell you a secret though, ahmed. It needs to be lower, preferably somewhere in the negatives while we clean out illegals.

>brown
>person

"Healthiest leper in the colony."

Can the EU take all the Mexican immigrants since you guys are so economically stable and literally everybody wants to go to europe anyways?

40 million between 2001 and 2007. according to democrats in the election cycle of 2008 we had 40 million illegals

canada and germany have not taken in even 10 million people

Holy fuck the kraut is proud of this

>canada and germany have not taken in even 10 million people

Per capita, each of your states is like a country

What about non-european countries?

This, our immigration levels are at record highs. Yurop just went even more full retard on immigration. And I can't wait to watch them collapse because of it, maybe people will learn their lesson.

People are crazy and Germany are the first on the list fuck them

>US immigration policies led to a 90% white country declining to a 56% white population in a few generations
>European countries "now welcome far more immigrants as a share of population" than the US, with no sign of ever slowing .
>White genocide totally isn't real though.
>It's just a wacky conspiracy theory goy.

Daily reminder that Germany is cucked and OP will hang after the next civil war

>nobody even wants to go to the US any more
Right, they're just trudging across the wasteland of Mexico for fun. This is some globohomo clown piece to coax weaker Americans to accept retards and criminals. How about fuck you, more for you? Hopefully Mexican police just start mugging these fuckers and leave them for dead to rot in the sun, so buzzards can pick at em.

Attached: 1547697358812.jpg (680x515, 107K)

These faggots are not only delusional but also wrong.

Yeah, “hang” as in my portray will hang in the hall of fame of people who made Germany great through diversity.

Attached: Hoe.jpg (450x450, 14K)

Please let this be true. We don't want them anyways.

You literally picked the most shit cities in America.

deutschland uber alles

Even if you somehow win, the nations of Eastern Europe will invade and kill you and your mudslime friends.