The picture that destroyed Jow Forums

the picture that destroyed Jow Forums

Attached: 1560229246772.jpg (480x522, 35K)

isn’t there a thread you have to ruin with bbc

Nah, get fucked you fucking poofta

Wrong. I have in fact filled my head full of OTHER people's thoughts and ideas. That's why I'm a stereotypical commie who can't explain my positions without consulting my copy of the communist manifesto, and often just resort to saying "read x book" instead of making arguments from my own organic thoughts.

Attached: 1515894985055.jpg (384x384, 27K)

If you still believe Trump is America first please go buy a MIGA hat and get ready to get deployed for your kike master and go fight Iran on their behalf

Attached: 1554144469109.png (719x513, 493K)

the republic, politics, the histories, nichomadean ethics, meditations, the prince, on the wealth of nations, the city of god, confessions, paradise lost, leviathan, summa theologica, revolt against the modern world, men among the ruins, ride the tiger, my struggle, culture of critique

Actually Trumpfags realize that the econ textbooks have been jewed toward the globalist favor all along, it's trumpfags screaming
>they outsourced production then increased the price
>the textbooks lie! there is no such thing as consumer surplus in a capitalistic economy
>only tariffs, protectionism, nationalism and anti-immigration will solve our economic problems

Get your laughs in now. You live in a nanny state and this place will be illegal before long.

i unironically want Jow Forums to be banned here, i pretty much only use 4channel anyway

>My Struggle

Is this another Jow Forums automated word replacement or are you just trying to fly under the radar by translating the Fuhrer's book title into English? Also nice list. You should add The Brigade to that.

>using 4channel
Might as well use reddit if you're going to be that much of a colossal faggot.

I'm reading The Lightning and The Sun right now.

Attached: 1560127057784.jpg (720x646, 33K)

Attached: 1559580469306[1].png (600x535, 30K)

its just always been weird to me that his books title didnt get translated

Lmao libertarians btfo

okay, Australia, you can stop now

Attached: a gay i spot.jpg (1024x999, 113K)

I read boku no pico fanfiction once

This desu. Jow Forums is just introducing redditors to actual decent communitys.
Nothing of substance gets posted here anymore

Turning Point Americans are scum of the earth.

Attached: jewish.jpg (946x395, 64K)

faggot

Does the second treatise of government count?

>implying Jow Forums supports Trump anymore
Get the fuck out

Art Of The Deal

this. campaign trump is based but gone. president trump is here but cucked. still better than dems

How?
He gives dems every single thing they want

You should read basic economics, its a good book.

Attached: 41zGPb3HCBL._SX347_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (349x499, 29K)

I’m currently reading Herodotus

why are you dumb shits responding to this

Attached: 1560086219149.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Implying op is wrong

you answered your own question
>dumb

Leftist memes are terrible

Based and Hoppe Pilled

Attached: 1560183929427.gif (640x406, 365K)

The people who say this are zoomers that don't remember Bush, and have no historical awareness to take into account other presidents like Bush Sr. or Nixon. Trump is better than all recent Republican presidents, and his rhetoric and the base he communicates with represent a shift in the Overton window.

Yeah Trump is pro-Israel and very pro-Jew all around, and abandoned Bannon and the paleocon positioning in the transition from campaign to Presidency. But he's what we have now, which is better than Hillary. Accelerationism is for cowards too afraid to fight.

Economics for Real People by Gene Callahan is the go to for showing that even a third grader should be able to understand communism won't ever work.

checked

When you have no point in discussion try to make someone look unintelligent stupid or silly.
1.The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
2.The intelligent investro Benjamin Graham
3,1 billion Trump vs 50million Hilary Clinton criminal and you still trying to make it comparable, like there is other choice

I took a mandatory economics class at my college that required two different books. Also one in HS.

Fuck you.

no fuck you

Attached: 069a0def36fadfb1677140c09590669ad1e44d01e23cab08fbb5cc28796e7ec6.jpg (640x572, 77K)

>reading
lol fuck off with that gay shit nigga

I know you're a shill but to btfo you
>Rich Dad Poor Dad
>Thomas Sowell
>Axioms of Zurich
Axioms is my favorite probably but it takes a special skill to read it properly

Americans are unable to write properly, let alone read

Columbian intellectual knows how it is

Trumps tariffs to use the power of the state to artificially protect industry are more economically lefty than hillarys neo-lib socially left polices.
debate me

Attached: frog.png (667x670, 215K)

I had to find a second copy of Gottfried Feder's economic manifesto because I wore mine out memorizing it.

Typically when people say "read a book about economics" it translates to "read this book about the economic system I personally believe in, everyone else is wrong despite the fact that I've never read those other books, I'm told they're bad"

Who gives a fuck about this website anyway. It's as bad as twitter sometimes.

Attached: 81347838f08742ebd9be08d26092a078ec617e9a2402e90a12f81a2117f60b7d.jpg (1095x1080, 466K)

I mean if he's reccomending basic economics he's probably read it.