OPERATION THOT PATROLLED

Photo presumed to be LS has girl half naked with a small mole on right side.

Any anons have pics of her exposed back to confirm?

Attached: 1560229451721s.jpg (116x125, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUASznyVWd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice picture, idiot

Attached: 1560229614230.jpg (960x1031, 107K)

deleted again in 3, 2, 1...

kys jewfag

i took that photo of lauren southern. why do you have it?

>(116x125)
you are a fucking idiot

I fucked Lauren. It was awkward, she's a smiley fuck. No matter what hole your dick is in, she just looks at you and smiles, It's so creepy. She tried to get me to babysit her cat. I said no, i'm not a cat person. She literally left shit, her own shits, in my car.

Who is LS?

Lauren Southern here how did you get that pic?

how much was the donation?

Laurie Strode. Teenage babysitter who was attacked by an escaped mental patient.

I bought her some bibimbap and a shot of Hibiki

That's a pic of my gf. Delete this thread now

youtube.com/watch?v=zUASznyVWd4

bumping

Based

kek

>HEY EVERYBODY WORK FOR THE FEDERAL RESERVE PRIVATE BANK AND MAKE SURE THEY HELP TO PAY OFF THE DEBT NOTE OFF BY PAYING (((iNCOME TAX)))
can you show me these girls are doing anything more than taking donations? if so then yea post some or stfu casue i really dont care about you wanting everything to be babylon again
how about you go kys

Attached: The_Tower_of_Babel.jpg (1280x937, 365K)

take ur meds

The fuck is with those toes?

Attached: 20190610_225647.png (1440x1039, 514K)

kek

>t. severely autistic fag

Attached: 1507870940387.jpg (890x499, 75K)

Imagine the smell.

how about just kill you instead, terrorist who does usury.
never been legalized. just shills

uh yea and why dont the websites who let them take cash, bother with this, i dont care. if they have it set up to let them come there and do that, why dont they take care of it

go fuck yourself jew. you want every girl to have to be hookers so you can get money and illegalize love or donating. so you can make money off it your so jealous

Delightful

Attached: 234214321.jpg (205x246, 5K)

They recoil, "I've been found out".

They a cute

doing it for donations isnt nothing. stop harassing people and pandering to your boss the bankers and doing their job oh wait you think ur part of the big boys club or something?
retarded nigger zealots

let the websites take care of it and why dont you go after them if they make ways for you to accept money and they take a cut for whatever. go bitch at twitch about that. donations should be your own thing and a company profiting and making money to operate by letting you stream and take money for it is called income too.

GOD DAMN i hate these threads they think that they decide what words mean and noone else can ever make any sense of it but they expect everyone to go along with their shit and act like trained chimpanzees, and make these actual fucking threads.

stop or ill report them

From the two fags who work for you

Dr. Murdoch? Is that you?

retarded nigger retarded nigger retarded nigger
is she getting paid for doing it or is it donations.
retarded nigger retarded nigger
go ask the site to do the work for you
retarded nigger
explain what the fuck you are even talking about show an example
retarded nigger

Attached: no_brain_monkey.jpg (990x682, 57K)

here's a side by side comparison of her feet (left, taken from a brittany pettibone video) and the nude on right. in the left she has her leg and foot extended out, which is why the foot looks more fleshy (muscles being tensed) but the toes are extremely similar.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 1.31.26 AM.png (1926x688, 759K)

the autism is strong in this one

I guarantee it's 100% not her.

That's literally her ass, but three years ago. Today it's just fat and disgusting.

Girl on the right has longer toes.

back photo will prove

Attached: 1560229614230.jpg (170x163, 6K)

they're also resting against the bed, pushing them upwards, making them seem longer.

Wrong. This pic was allegedly taken in August of 2018, NYC.

The desperation in this thread is hilarious. What is the point of this?

Anyways, trust me when i say, i know and am 100% certain that that's not her.

>i trust the jew nets
find me a picture of the Boston Bombing HUD from the helo-chopper when they found the guy....in a boat.

okay, how do you know with 100 percent certainty? do tell

who fucking cares about you or this godamn faggot thread
you fucking niggers have made these, been making them and i have asked where is the godamn crime
but all you seem to pander to is muh (((income tax)))'
then you insult ilke i care what your nigger dicksucking ass thinks about me, then you go on like nothing even happens hoping to sucker in the next loser to get some of those debt notes for donig work for a cult.

even tho you all suck dick

so are you going to explain what this is about or are you just jealous of guys who can donate to sluts who might liek them and then after geting their attention hooking up with them. becuase you have to have everythign gave to you, like your money, like here make up some fake diseases jnow ur a doctor and now you get paid when you make poison. so then you use it to pay for the only sex you would ever get by hookers because your all losers

that info comes directly from the person who posted the photo in the first place.

>emotionally invested for no reason
white night?

ok, thanks

by all means continue, but I'm telling you, you're wasting your time.

explain what your point is or this is a doxx thread and im reporting it
your all faggots

Attached: 156023201543724204.jpg (990x742, 84K)

The left photo is upside-down... come on now.

fucking kek

continue what, Lauren? should I tell them about your incontinence? Should I tell them about how much you hate your sister, the one that is the result of both your parents, which is something you will never be? Shall I continue, Lauren?

You're a virgin, aren't you?

Lauren you're a traitor kike who should be banned from Canada and deported to your families homeland of Israel. How dare you stop reporting on Canada and its demise. fuck you, you brainwashed millions to turn their attention away from home.

Attached: 1559530464861.jpg (1920x2560, 2.1M)

Attached: 1522417709313.png (666x727, 1.05M)

Go ahead.

Lauren is queen emeritus of Finland, yes, but why are you losers still so obsessed about her?

not going to explain it are you? want every girl to be a hooker so your pay outs for doing ur work for your owners you can spend on hookers the only pussy you'll ever get?
Last chance to explain what work she is doing instead of claiming donations are income or i'm reporting for doxxing. tell me or show me an example. NOW.

I think I already did.
Fag Hag
1. A woman, usu. heterosexual, who likes to be in the company of homosexual men, and/or is attracted primarily to gay men at the expense of heterosexual ones. 2. The female, usu. heterosexual primary companion of a homosexual male. Also known as The Alpha Hag. 3. An "iffy"

Attached: 9ed8e97b582bfa0.png (980x520, 20K)

they've even bragged about getting money for doing this. or that they would.
they still have never explained what they are doing. were this is from,l but thats not my problem they need to show how this is a problem. attempting to call takign donations an income is just banker bullshit to bitch at people to get more usury money. which is illegal adn this is a doxxing thread

pls explain more

Try looking for photos from the deploraball. She's wearing a strapless dress. Maybe you can find a photo with her back turned in the background. Good luck

autistic af

they have never explained 1 time what they are doing.
when asked, are the girls getting donations gave to them, or are they working for tips.
not once. but they'll brag about getting paid or give money for doing it.

these are nothign more than doxxing threads were they attempt to fuck over the internet and people donating to things, and trying to illegalize everything into a hooker type thing. imagine babylon over. its their fucking dream cuase they are fagots who could never get any. >faggot as fuck
you are
>autistic
what the fuck does this mean just an insult to try to make me look like a bad or stupid person?
yoru teh stupid fuck going after people who got donations
why dont you go harass some bums actually go fuck yourself. usury whore

who are you talking about? I'm confused.

lauren is iffy, yo

reported thats like the 3rd time uve called me that without cause. and refuse to explain your point.

But she gives me a stiffy, yo.

C'mon you guys, give us the whole set.

Ls has sex......
Incels: REEEEEEEEEE
Whats this even all about other than some gay guys doing what gay guys do (exclude attractive females)?

no one can report on canada, its too expensive to eat while youre there

are you one of those actual faggots that donates to e-girls? if so, autism confirmed.

The faggot who posted the original one got spooked about being sued or something and deleted the thread (or mods did). Said he had more with face

Kek. Underrated.

these fucking faggots who run these threads. ive asked them, is it donations or tips they are taking. if you think there is no difference ur stupid. they never have once explained it. what im asking. and they now are on to calling me autistic and repeating it like it fucking even matters.
and they have in previous threads ive seen abou tthis, bragged about being paid by the fed reserve private bankers for doing this. whatever this is, doesnt mean it matters or is any victim - crime.
they refuse to explain what this shit means. or show examples or what theyre talking about. they think donating is income. income means commerce. they refuse to acknowledge the commercial system becuase they want to take over everything. and have no differentation. if u dont know or understand that makes you a nigger. theres a big book wrote about it. called blacks law
we didnt even make slave,s teh africans did. so anyone who blames whites for slavery or americans, are are fucking stupid

t. roastie

donations? then this is nothing but a doxx thread
im talking abou tthis fucking thread you stupid nigger made

Fag

that's how they do, then you have to babysit the cat.

Im confused by pol is being flooded by some fag dispute. Even better is cunts seem actually interested. I will be honest, The prospect of tits brought me here.
>no tits
Why is this multi threads again?

In August 2018 she went from Australia to New Zealand to Europe to start filming Borderless. Confirmed proof that guy was full of shit.

How thicc fat ass can be disgusting?

>Im confused by pol is being flooded by some fag dispute.
Same. Some fag must be REALLY upset.