Brit/pol/ - cokey Gove edition

Attached: govetwitter.png (1280x640, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2019/06/10/10-candidates-officially-make-tory-leadership-race/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48545143
express.co.uk/news/uk/1138499/brexit-news-bbc-news-tory-leadership-contest-deal-no-deal-cbi-dominic-raab-video
dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-bewildered-boyfriend-convinced-shes-16494151
youtube.com/watch?v=AAaKGIqgyvI
youtube.com/watch?v=lmsOMuVvQeg
youtube.com/watch?v=siR3mkCivvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime

links:
>10 candidates officially make it into the Tory leadership race
order-order.com/2019/06/10/10-candidates-officially-make-tory-leadership-race/

>Immigration: Is Britain becoming less anxious?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48545143

>'You get £800k in EU funding!' Brexiteer MP exposes lobby groups Project Fear Brexit
express.co.uk/news/uk/1138499/brexit-news-bbc-news-tory-leadership-contest-deal-no-deal-cbi-dominic-raab-video

>Irrelevant alt-lite throwback to 2016 makes 400 page whiny complaint about 2 thieving twinks
dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/

>Woman bewildered as boyfriend is convinced she's 'reincarnation of an evil witch'
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-bewildered-boyfriend-convinced-shes-16494151

Attached: warwickdavisfanfic.png (2478x1478, 317K)

Say it with me:

PRIME MINISTER JEREMY HUNT

Attached: 03dbf246-7b8e-4c01-94c3-178dfc7cc0d2.jpg (624x832, 46K)

Hi all, the real Warwick Davis, I got a text about this thread.

Look, I know you are all young guys that like to be wild and say rude and crude things. I get that. Part of life, part of growing up. I just want you to realize that hurtful things that you say, if its in person, or on the internet, are still hurtful things. I believe the internet doesn't make you realize how hurtful you are being, the pain doesn't seem real to you. It is real. You all need some reflection in reality to understand wht you are all doing. It seems all of you spend a lot of time on the internet and this place, and it is not good for you, it is not good for your future, to behave this way. You are going down a road that is going to be very hard to get off of, and you can say mean things about me all you want, but I have a wonderful life and a family I cherish, and it fills my soul with so much contentment and happiness. I dont think any of you are happy saying these things on Jow Forums. I think all these things you are saying is all you anger and sadness that you are trying to get rid of by making these hateful comments.

Make a change. Before it is too late.

I AM THE PASSENGER

willow was bad. you gave goose cancer.

Good morning lads.

Attached: Apu Awake.jpg (550x678, 94K)

Wakey wakey sleepyhead.

Attached: 1560166902728.jpg (738x575, 84K)

Start going to libraries

Coffee time, fren.

Attached: Apu Coffee shakes.jpg (657x527, 52K)

And i ride and i ride

All the ones near me have shut :( Fookin torehs theh want tkeep werkin men stupid. Anyrerd up, got tget me bennies.

>drinking the bean jew

Not had a coffee for a month now. If i can only sack off the leafy virginia heeb im all set.

Good thing I live in a labyah council I guess then

goml virgins
lol
bet the user who wrote all the originals is bricking it

Attached: IMG_20190609_165050_resized_20190609_045212860.jpg (2340x3156, 3.33M)

>order-order.com
>dangerous.com
just stop

Attached: 46346346634.jpg (873x567, 170K)

Good morning

What's wrong with being Jewish?

uuhh

Attached: images (1).jpg (228x221, 11K)

Attached: ivedoneyousconners.png (1366x535, 792K)

Anyone got a picture of nigel smirking at a guy Tweet saying something like "Going to bed now, if I wake up in the morning with Nigel smiling I'm going to kill myself" Then below there's a picture of Nigel smiling.

Why is Rees-Mogg not running to be PM?
I assume he would want the position off his own merit and avoid the obvious minefield of stepping into May's grave.

BUT surely he's the hero we need and want in this time of need.

*teleports behind u*
*saves britain*
heh......nothin personnel....kid.....

Attached: file.jpg (820x550, 35K)

He's a mong, he wouldn't win and he doesn't want to be leader anyway

First 'minority' PM
First Muslim PM
He's going to do it isn't he.

Why don't you live in Birmingham yet?

Attached: Birmingham_House.png (676x836, 493K)

Muslims.

>affordable property doesn't exis-

Attached: file.png (667x505, 659K)

this one?

Attached: maximumfarage.gif (512x338, 2.07M)

boring take
Even duller response

*teleports behind u*
*boshes flake*
heh.......nothin personnel....kid....

Attached: govecocaine.jpg (1200x675, 765K)

why do you envy gove?

didn't you get the memo?

Attached: iwasthecokeposterallalong.jpg (807x332, 35K)

is this based?

Attached: file.png (653x430, 56K)

whats wrong with may and corbyn??

>then driving him mad

fucking hell what does that mean lol

>Primeminister Jeremy Hunt
Agreed.
Hunt is the same as Theresa May.
Give platitudes about leaving the EU while at the same time extending the leaving date.
This is what the tory MPs want.
The question is how will they keep Johnson from being one of the final two candidates?
Raab or McVey vs Hunt?

Attached: boris-johnson-227159.jpg (590x727, 39K)

Who is he actually suing tho? Jow Forums? The internet?

Is the white British population in numbers actually decreasing or are they just becoming a smaller percentage?

At least he had a hobby to keep him out of trouble

What does brit pol think of this take:

why are you filling my blog with this tedious blather?

Makes sense. The tories are legit very good at 9D chess.

who cares?

Lord Fogbran of parmesan Hall. He'll come down from the Manor with all sorts of baked treats for us. He has 2 pastry chefs yknow.

nice
bit of pastry washed down with some saint bovril

Attached: priest's foot stew.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

That foot fleshlight is dirty as hell.

England’s white population overall fell from 86.8 per cent in 2001 to 79.8 in 2011.

England total was 49.23m in 2001 and 53.01m in 2011

So a decline of 429,659.

... and just imagine how much worse it is now.

why do you envy the devout?

youtube.com/watch?v=AAaKGIqgyvI

God I want her to torture and dominate me so badly

Attached: skynews-esther-mcvey-conservative_4685544.jpg (768x432, 41K)

oh mate.... these feels

Attached: 1d.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lmsOMuVvQeg

who's foot was that?

it all comes tumbling down

Attached: 1533241609240.png (645x773, 23K)

I got you mate.

Attached: 1466774032513.png (638x916, 381K)

Lol, OP pic is hilarious

It'd fuck the tits off that jewess.

I want her to teach everyone what fascism really means.

Attached: the hot iron lady.jpg (650x958, 60K)

keep us posted

If global warming is real, why the fuck is it the middle of June and I had to put the heating on?

Attached: 51MXVG9WsCL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_[1].jpg (333x499, 29K)

The Virgin Michael Gove vs The Chad Boris Johnson

>having a man with yellow fever and hapa kids become PM
Disgusting.

scottish fag here
i want a english boyfriend

umm sweatie
Racism has no place in modern Britain ok?
Mixed race kids are beautiful and jasmine scented

Attached: f.jpg (634x630, 101K)

>Asian waifu

What's actually the most disgusting thing about this is that an 83 year old woman was "wooed" by a 28 year old.
What the fuck. I hope this is rare and grannies aren't delusional sex obsessed morons who get fanny tingles when young weirdos send them /lit/ copypasta.

britain won't be strongly affected by global warming because of where it is located. the main problem with global warming would be the melting of ice at the poles which would cause global sea levels to rise, along with pollution in general making the air nasty, and already warm places becoming even hotter.

Embarrassing. How doe he expect to become PM when he can't even get a regular girlfriend, but can only get a gook?

Really jealous of Japan's religiosity when it comes to the native faith in their art and culture. You can say "oh, they're still mostly atheist," but that they still practise the rites and traditions shows that they still believe it at some level.

Attached: shrine-anime-architecture-clouds-nature-shinto-sky-1556268.jpg (1024x675, 208K)

Global warming just means the global temperature, as an average, goes up. In fact, it might mean some places get cooler, due to increased cloud cover. The UK, sitting in the path of a jet stream that brings warm air from the tropics to the North Atlantic, will likely see more storms and more rain in spring and autumn.

We are supposed to end up with a nicer climate in northern Europe. If you put flood defenses in your cities there is no problem.

You jelly of his Japanese wife?

>Part of growing up.

Lost my shit right here.

Attached: 2e1.jpg (640x640, 32K)

This is disgusting.

Hi mate.

lost my job :(
want to go buy h
need to break the news to gf
need to look for new job

go home JIDF

Top tier religion, and basically what we used to have in Europe with Catholicism. Rites, traditions, sacred days, heroic figures (saints), beautiful temples. In fact, it was better than Shintoism, because not only did it provide that surface beauty and order that the majority of people can enjoy and find meaning in, it also allowed a minority to engage in a deeper religious experience.

And then some North European autists had to fuck it all up...

these
whilst I would uphold that pumping crazy amounts of c02 into the atmosphere is retarded and we need to stop, it's not as apocalyptic as the leftist brainlets make out. obviously we need to sort out plastic pollution and shit in the ocean too, but at the end of the day sustainable energy already exists and electric cars are becoming mainstream so we just need to make the right choices. ultimately i'm more concerned with the racial future of europeans, fuck the climate lol.

Is she Chinese? Or is she Japanese? Not even he knows -
youtube.com/watch?v=siR3mkCivvI

Kek

Attached: Martin Luther.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>recieved oral sex for money
wait he got paid to have is knob sucked?

If problems arnt dramatised then the retarded masses will never want to move from one use plastic or stop driving diesel trucks in dense cities.
Unfortunately.

At least I know the trust. There is a problem, we should do something about it but its not anything like the apocalyptic version that the retards are told.

>it's not as apocalyptic as the leftist brainlets make out.
It actually is as apocalyptic as they make out. Most of humanity - and in fact, most of all living things - lives in that 30 N 30 S band in the tropics that is going to get utterly fucked. Billions will die, and so will many species of animals and plants.

Those people are going to go somewhere, and globalists will be happy to bring them to the North. My own idea is that Greenland, Siberia and Northern Canada are going to become areas of dense human habitation - high rises where a mish mash of humans are shoved into tiny apartments, eating crickets and fungi. Globalist elite will still live in luxury, probably on the American Great Lakes which will be turned into Mediterranean paradises. The rest of us will become hyper consumerist slaves, living in the aforementioned areas of Greenland, Canada and Siberia.

Snort. That was me laughing by the way. BoJo win?

Attached: brexit needs you.jpg (1920x1150, 354K)

Presumably by men

You are playing into the hands of the mutts.

Attached: US policy.png (488x330, 7K)

I was addressing to the Irish mate.

Go back to Bangladesh, Jews won't affect you there, you'll get all perks of a Jew-free life, no Jewish Google, no Jewish Intel, no Jewish films and so on.

Well, hello.

>band in the tropics that is going to get utterly fucked.
Retard. Most of the warming is in the north of the northern hemisphere in winter at night, i.e. the extra-tropics. In interglacials the tropics don't heat up, it just gets warmer towards the poles. And in any case this interglacial, the holocene, is getting long in the tooth. The trend since the Holocene Optimum has been a cooling climate.

Attached: GISP2-Greenland-Annotated.jpg (1754x1241, 470K)

I don't think Catholicism is quite the same because it seems to always demand a belief in the divine. I mean, there's no atheist conception of the mass and transubstantiation.

Yeah but they're niggers, Ted.
They could do with some extreme natural selection, maybe the survivors will be the smart ones and the negro population can finally claim equality with the rest of the world.

>Billions will die, and so will many species of animals and plants.

Attached: 11w.jpg (361x250, 21K)

The temperature profile looks like this.

Attached: PoletoPoleTemperatureGradients.jpg (850x627, 106K)

That's not Ted. He's been busy on outer/pol/ this morning.

And these are the last 9 interglacials

Attached: ZonalSurfaceTemperatureChangeNineInterglacials.png (850x375, 43K)

Yeah, I've seen that image before. You do know it's a 50 year moving average right? By design, it smooths the recent huge increase. Kobashi wasn't doing this to "debunk" the science, his PhD was about using a different isotope method (Ar/N) to the common method of using oxygen isotopes. Indeed, Kobashi's method is better at picking up the warm period in 400 BC but not the early medieval warm period. Also, never does Kobashi use an averaged temperature like that image has done, because climate scientists are well aware that averaging the climate for 4000 years says nothing about the current, huge, unprecedented jump in the current global temperatures

Nice try though.