Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that this is out the way...

Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that this is out the way, let me explain my problem with Jow Forums and the backward ass cave dwelling fundamentalist, left, right, conservative, republican, democrat, yellow, etc. Whatever bullshit you believe the rest of the world should follow and you proudly identify yourself with like a fucking race.

You seriously think Politics is about making a better world, lets just look at this coherently. See the state of Jow Forums? see how divided it is and how it'll never agree. That's politics, thats how you people define the F U C K I N G world.

You openly allow politics to be filled with egocentric points and bullshit rhetoric to appear smarter, or better the average person's views in an effort to be correct instead of whats best for all people. Look at how many countries, how many groups how divided the entire fucking human population is because of these bullshit nuance concepts and politics that people employ.

Politics doesnt make the world a better place for all human beings to live in, it gives you a reason to bullshit yourself and others for hours, days, years, decades, centuries into arguing over whats right and wrong without any agreeance and you expect humanity to thrive off the backs of this backwards ass concept. You people actively state how corrupt politicans are, well what the fuck is the ROOT? Politics itself, but no, lets not blame that, because that is good for humans right?

Attached: 1544729528690 (1).jpg (1280x720, 142K)

n

tldr nigger

Nigger

Is this one of those discord trannies I hear so much about?

nigger

fucking faggot crackers

Attached: selfie2.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I've seen this same file and thread 20+ times

Literal faggot thread

Attached: 89BFC47E-333A-433E-8A13-03D5BBE809F4.jpg (950x534, 85K)

72 instances of this thread
lmao

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 374K)

SAGED

Attached: Slide.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Wow you’re black and browse pol. Just post your opinion or whatever and don’t center your threads around your race all the time. If you’re a nigger nobody’s going to take your seriously here, you should know that after posting the same thread so many times.

Attached: 413EC748-5C46-4148-A10B-3D81EAFACFA9.jpg (750x736, 115K)

shut up nigger

Attached: c7M8N7J.png (600x375, 196K)

Has to be higher then that.

N

This thread again... Negro creativity at its best.
Nigger.

nog

This guy is a lot like that self-hating Italian weirdo who constantly posts about his feet. Maybe they’re the same person.

nigger goy

Ok... porch monkey
jiggaboo
bluegums
moon cricket
pavent ape
pickaninny
sambo
grape ape

Whatever happened to ignoring nigger comments?

Nigger

Nigger

Your people are the offspring of slaves dirty fucking Nigger

You look like you’re going to start laughing. Anyways Jow Forums is a board of peace my nigga. We advocate for a separate space for every race out of love for diversity not hatred of it. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

>im a nigger and this is deep

This is bigger than you, Montel. This is about kikes, 13%(4% if you subtract women children and elderly) 50%, and Jesus Christ.

>reddit spacing
go back to r/politics faggot

Why do you make it that easy for us, Nigger?

Obviously not him, just some retard who got his pics and started shitposting.

Why tempt bored people w/ 50 IQ points on you? Lincoln was killed so that slave owners could save a couple bucks shipping you back home. In retrospect we all regret it.

Shut up nigger

why are we supposed to hate this one in particular? i mean apart from the obvious reason that he's a nigger.

Attached: lol_wut.png (457x329, 180K)