I HATE BEING A FUCKING NIGGER AHHHHH FUCK THIS LIFE I HATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH FUCK THIS GAY SHIT I LITERALLY HATE...

I HATE BEING A FUCKING NIGGER AHHHHH FUCK THIS LIFE I HATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH FUCK THIS GAY SHIT I LITERALLY HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT BEING A NIGGER MY DICK ISN'T EVEN THAT BIG AND WHYTE GIRLS WONT FUCK ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1559491887724.jpg (567x531, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EewGtrD0ZEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don’t you hero yourself and bring a few niggers with you?
At least you’ll be remembered as an ironic saint amongst white Jow Forumstards.

Lol just act white

No nigger is this self aware. Kys

Attached: 1560188828317.webm (202x360, 2.17M)

Move to UK and bang woke females. Claim youre muslim and enjoy benefits.

It won't matter, my skin is darker than shit and my nose is flatter than Asian girls.

We don't need any more school shooters

So act like a good man and be treated like one? Most people, even here acknowledge the difference between a Black Man, and a Nigger. Be the black gentleman, please.

Wait.....no big dick? Ok... Can you at least dance and be charismatic? Were you bred to be naturally more muscular?

Attached: 788.png (345x326, 100K)

I like fat chicks, but the clear lack of any conscious thought is highly disturbing. Like a chimp brain in a human body.

Attached: australo.jpg (610x330, 135K)

That's your cross to bear.

Attached: 1557279439218.png (1050x315, 38K)

Rope.

You can't do shit about being born, but you can change your life and outlook. Don't ACT like a nigger.

Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven mate.

Take a chill pill. Try meditation. Get a hobby. Have relaxing thoughts about peaceful beaches and sea breeze.

>Ameriflag
>Nigger

Every. Single. Time.

haha you're a nigger

fuck you nigger. I hope you burn.

I can dance but I don't like it that much, my charisma has potential tho.

Unlucky roll :(

Then stop being such a nigger, duh.

youtube.com/watch?v=EewGtrD0ZEI

>tfw white and love nigger girls

They have such great asses / hips.

Attached: 1519329387504.jpg (1448x1892, 135K)

Based.

This post is too real. Looking in the mirror and seeing my shitskin makes me want to neck it AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FUCKING HATE BEING A FUCKING NIGGER

Attached: red wojak.jpg (670x641, 94K)

Have you considered ending your life user?, it's less of a torture than liking nogs

>56% white

calm down tyrome. look god might be a bit angry and he may not calm down this time AND the blond lady and the jew that every one was relying on to overturn his mandates are not capable of doing anything. the jew loved the blond woman and the blodn lady thought she was supposed to be allowed to ethnically cleanse south east asia for whites sooo yea she was kind of put on leave and the jew killed himself (he was not in physical form) sooo yea god might be a bit agitated that niggers tried to set up a lynching at a DMV and many niggers were stripped of their souls

but one day he may calm down and he can always decide if he will give any one another chance. its not a second chance. that was aeons ago. thats what people in general would need to understand. he kind of did a major purge. to him your nothing but objects. you can be remade if destroyed. so despite many not currently getting a afterlife it doesnt mean then never will. so dont under any circumstances think you cant and wont be punished more than you are right now. its pretty clear he wants to sleep when this is all done. he doesnt trust any one at this point. the jew and the blond woman are higher rank than any of you. or at least were

Attached: 1533963964946.jpg (653x490, 32K)

You don't want a few expendable bodies in the race war?

Legend has it that if you kill one thousand niggers, you will be reborn as a white man.
No idea if it works, but you might as well try it.

Marry an asian and have only 1-2 children

checked

you're not a nigger, niggers are from nigeria and niga and countries surronding that area, check your heritage you could be a based semite from the horn of africa

My deepest and very real sympathies, niggeranon.

Holy shit.

Attached: 1421743835548.jpg (1280x960, 217K)