Mexico has CUCKED Trump

>No tarriff
>No wall
>Just words

Mexico is going to do nothing and Trump is pretending this is a win.
Why?

Attached: Untitled.png (586x396, 34K)

It will be evaluated next month. But, judging by your post. You want illegals to come in. Good for you. You hate your own offspring and wish to give their birthright to people that have contributed nothing. You win. Congratulations.

drumpf has publically said tariffs go back up if they don't followthrough and mexico is already acting

Attached: 1551760056387.jpg (739x1134, 202K)

Mexico is our greatest allied

Remember the market was falling because of the China trade war? Then trump added tariffs to Mexico and the market fell even more? Then he canceled tariffs with Mexico and the market recovered? He made everyone forget about the China trade war.

Oh the ol' I'll cuck later trick. We've been through this again.

Lol, yea I’m sure it’s because he got nothing out of it. You absolute inbred retard LOL

>mexico is sending thousands of troops to their southern border as we speak
Yeah, we got screwed bigly :^)

Soon there will people taking action when these El Salvador rapists and thieves do their thing. That's fine. Trump wont be a part of it.

He also said he was gonna pull the troops out of Syria when he was elected. Then a few months after. Then he declared ISIS is 100% gone but we sure aren't.

Yeah I don't get why he thinks Mexico will hold up their end lol

taco here, op is a fake news kike.

trump has amlo by the balls.

Guess you missed the memo...

Attached: E76AC9E5-CC69-4A11-9047-DE4B3A35780E.jpg (640x361, 76K)

Attached: 40.png (555x641, 193K)

it's mind blowing that it;s worked for 3 years and going to work for 5 more

Attached: 45.png (555x641, 254K)

All this shit is an illusion. There's hundreds of resource companies running the military and all this.

Attached: 41.png (555x641, 192K)

MIGA!

Attached: 46.png (555x641, 241K)

>(1 post by this ID)
faggot

It was their own accounts. They can just keep using it as ususl.

MIGA! WALLS FOR ISRAEL BUT NOT FOR AMERICA! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU MUST BE A CRYPTO!!!! NEVER MIND IF THIS MAKES NO SENSE

they're just playing for time hoping he'll lose 2020

>trump does a thing
>it doesnt do much if anything
>shills here and elsewhere: "drumpf is so stupid he doesnt know what he's doing we're fucked again see i told you"
>a day or two later the thing trump did is now showing its effects
>shills here and elsewhere are already spazzing out about a new thing trump said and/or did
It never ends and they will never tire of being gullible losers.

Mutts irrevocably BTFO

Still gonna support him because once again all the other candidates are pure condensed shit

Attached: 42a.jpg (650x429, 60K)

Attached: 59.png (555x641, 275K)

Attached: 57.png (555x641, 254K)

She admits to it, thought claims it was to defraud immigration services. Yes there are people who elected this woman, giving women rights was a mistake.

Wait what bank accounts? Fill me in.

Oh well if it was to defraud the government, in that case everything is just peachy.

name a more based president in the western hemisphere right now.

>save his country from tariffs only give words back.
>media is trying to paint like you bowed and licked trumps balls when all you gave where words.

Attached: 1555812042752.jpg (640x628, 96K)

Literally my ballsack would win a negotiation against Trump.

Losers always gonna keep losing.

They are always complaining and whining about something. They waste their time trying to pull everyone down, while we keep winning.

Trump's left nut is worth more than your entire family.

>I WILL RUIN YOUR ECONOMY IF YOUR DONT TRY HARDER BRO
>BRO I WILL
OK, that was the art of the deal vote MIGA

kek

Too bad you dont have one

explain

>Soon there will people taking action
lol yea any day now

AMLO was loved by the media, then He actually won, now the media hates him

>say he will do a brief in person every day, it take a toll, decided to do it once a week REEEEEE

Attached: 1559882628112.png (1047x842, 1005K)

>meme flag
>reddit spacing
>1 post by this ID
Week attempt. All fields.

Trump hates brown people

Attached: 2C2B4066-F534-4211-9C56-49ED2D3BA1FC.png (1406x475, 786K)

>Still gonna support him because once again all the other candidates are pure condensed shit
It's always been this for me. In 2016, even though I was moderate-left I could not imagine how anyone could bring themselves to vote for someone as incompetent seeming as Clinton with how she handled Benghazi and what she was doing with classified emails. I got redpilled by how retarded the media was acting and how people I thought were sane thought that Trump was the devil.

he loves them why you think he letting them free, and giving them first class tickets to cities.

The tariffs were never up to begin with. It was a threat if they didn't follow through. He backed down from the threat without waiting to see if they followed through.

Trump cucked hard.

This has been going on for literally 30 years. Its never going to happen.

take half a decade or 2

1 post by faggot op, these tards never fail

> lefties claiming victory too early

time to have a good old thinkaroo

Wow. Another brainless faggot that thinks criticising Trump on something, specifically his total failure to close the border, is equivalent to wanting illegals to come in. Because criticising Trump on any topic, in any way, obviously means you voted for Hillary and are a paid shill.

What a brainless, double digit IQ ape you are. Kys.

>Mexico is going to do nothing and Trump is pretending this is a win.
Because MIGApedes are that dumb. All he has to do is pretend to win and no matter what you tell them and/or show them, they'll support him blindly

Marcelo Ebrard, Mexico’s top diplomat, said at a news conference in Mexico City that there was an understanding that both sides would evaluate the flow of migrants in the coming months. If the number of migrants crossing the United States border is not significantly reduced, he said, both sides have agreed to renew discussions about more aggressive changes to regional asylum rules that could have a bigger effect.

Yeah yeah, they're monitoring the situation.
They're always monitoring the situation, never changing it. Kind of funny as soon as Kushner the Jew gets to Trump all of a sudden Trump starts cucking again.

kushner was not there keke
>only gotta try for one month then trump can suck it lolz.

Can trump even raise tariffs without that going trough congress?

Yeah he was busy and Trump forgot who he works for so Kushner reminded him and surprise surprise, tariffs are canceled.

Trump is a total failure. I don’t know what I expected. I was foolish enough to hope that maybe one of us actually got some power. But no, just another Kike piece of shit.

I wish Trump was a better man. C'mon we have to win against Mexico.

- Q

(((They))) said the samething about Bush but he let in more Hispanics than Obama.

>Then he declared ISIS is 100% gone but we sure aren't.
>we
Dear NSA and CIA spooks, here's one. This guy. This guy is who you're looking for.

Lmfao at the boomers believing Mexico's word. You realize the majority of the 22 million illegals here are Mexican right

He's cool but needs to stop sending people to the US.

Eventually Trump will explode. He'll actually be racist and will nuke Mexico. China too.

George Soros. He is behind pueblo sin fronteras. Also one of their leaders got arrested a couple of Days ago.