Do we all just die alone in the end bros?

Do we all just die alone in the end bros?

Attached: 20190610_224202.jpg (1414x1530, 243K)

Yes. And then you reincarnate into a possum if you lived like one.

Not necessarily. But I can assure you nothing meaningful occurs when you die. The sky doesn't open up, the planets don't explode. Life just carries on.

If you could pick, what would you be reincarnated as? I would want to be a lobster due to immortality.

Attached: 172191467.jpg (644x483, 63K)

Yes, get over it! You are not special and you are not entitled to anything in this life! Cold truth but once you get past this, you can fuck everything up around you in a very beneficial way to you!

You in fact must go it alone. Don't be scurred.

A lion so I could kill niggers in their homeland.

wash your penis

fucking kek

I would be a seagull so I could shit on peoples heads and laugh, also the free gibs food scraps.

your dad so I can beat the shit out of you for such a gay post

Your dead relatives and friends will come for you in spirit form when death is close.
So you don't really die alone.

Born alone die alone.

Orca .... I want to have fun hunting sharks while being as intelligent as a human

Look into Traditional Catholicism, it'll heal the soul and cleanse your fears.

yes

Attached: 3361jb.jpg (674x499, 86K)

this.

I guess it's up to you. If you're a good person who people love I can't see why you couldn't arrange a situation where you're surrounded by loved ones when you pass. Doesn't make too much difference tho cause death is nothing to fear and whether there's an afterlife or nothing you won't mind when you're done dying.

Yes. But hey, it doesnt take long. Its like an jump from the rooftop (if youre a faggot).

Not rather an elefant, so you can poo way more effective.

Attached: 1560153838615m.jpg (683x1024, 71K)

Y-yes

Attached: 1541877452488.jpg (601x601, 65K)

I read an interesting article, so if you don't die by an accident, you basically wither away and somehow seem to decide yourself you wish to die

Yes.

coincidentally I found it slightly ironic when leftist faggots will try to use the "you will die alone" rhetoric like it means anything. Both my grandparents ended up dying alone and they were married for decades. Like they think a relationship is going to stop people from dying alone or something

I didn't read on stormfront or some capitalist site

>Do we all just die alone in the end
No, only you.

Attached: 1552083568055.jpg (732x659, 93K)

COPE

An oak tree

dont forget the 70 virgins bro

If you don't find a mate there is no one to call 911 when you heart attack or stroke out. There's also no one to check you for ticks when you come home from golf.

If you're hell bent on men going their own and whatnot, fill the house with cats. They will dispose of your body when their food runs out.

Attached: 1523480653778.jpg (492x509, 24K)

A hawk or something to fly around