Jow Forums is the most diverse and tolerant board on the internet

When it comes to true diversity, the integration of different cultures, ideas, classes, and religions, there is no other place on the web as welcoming as Jow Forums, besides Jow Forums. Sure racial slurs and derogatory labels are shot around like bullets from a machine gun nest but if you look into the discussion, you will find something that are incredibly rare living in our age: Honesty. Not the honesty that compels someone to snitch to the feds, the brutal and visceral honesty of seeing things as they are not how we "wish" them to be. I can say without a shadow of a doubt I have had a more positive response from being called a nigger here than when my white ethics professor dressed in robes for hanukkah. I worked through school and got my degree in electrical engineering just to prove I wasn't just some lazy, drunk ass nigga like my father. Now I I'm in a better position to help my race, something that I would have never been motivated to do just thinking I was a king. Despite what the public think they know, you are the real good guys.

>tl;dr your all racist faggots

Attached: 3BuAFSM.jpg (499x750, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TS0qnsb5vko
english-with-fun.com/tv-show/black_mirror_2011/season/3/episode/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, Steve

Attached: 13903328_10208962014942023_4609034794107222830_n.jpg (805x805, 58K)

nice copypasta faggo, now gtfaggo a go go

Attached: 1559875029009.png (640x640, 390K)

>everyone who isn't white, straight and christian is hated
>makes the most retarded post on this board

i like her boobies

liar

Attached: B2953FE7-E6B2-426F-9211-142221F69E24.jpg (445x290, 122K)

wtf you posted this same thread an hour ago

I think you mean HUwhite history month

Thats true, my nigger fren.

>MUH DIVERSITY
No one gives a shit about diversity. Diversity is garbage

Nigger.

What's wrong, Schlomo? You haven't been a good goy today?

You can think you're inclusive but who wants to post an opinion and have a bunch of nerds trash talk them like idiots in response?

Bashing minorities has no meaning when it is it's own purpose. You're doing it to rebel against "the Man"... but you cannot say his name. Big flippin deal.

Attached: 310.jpg (800x600, 148K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TS0qnsb5vko

Nigger

Attached: Nigger-Buck-300x129.jpg (300x129, 12K)

Congrats you are a black man. Unfortunately you will probably not be able to save your race. You might be able to help out some family and friends but your race is mostly niggers.

There's something about it, sometimes in "modern" , "progressive" , "tolerant"
society . I even feel that my opinion, my true feelings are bound by falsity and hypocrisy.

Just like in this episode of Black Mirror:

english-with-fun.com/tv-show/black_mirror_2011/season/3/episode/1

Based chinaman

It's because of two things: language, and indoctrination by propaganda and society.

Language is using words like "progressive" to describe the left, which implies that left-wing views are inheritently good. Also the way things are phrased.

Indoctrination through constant exposure to certain opinions through what media you are exposed to or people you are around. It's very easy to start doubting yourself when people regularly say things that are fundamentally wrong as if they are an obvious truth. It starts to have an effect on you when you let it pass by and don't speak up.

The short term cure to this is Jow Forums and other places where free speech can flourish, the long term cure is someone IRL who thinks like you do. Both serve the same perpose, to remind yourself you're not going insane. Also, I highly recommend writing down somewhere your fundamental beliefs and why you believe them (the second part is most important). Put it somewhere safe at home and whenever you really start to doubt yourself go back and read it. Exposure to constant bullshit is like a drug, you need detox completely once and a while

Have sex

>racial slurls and derogatory labels are shot around like bullets from a machine gun nest
Albright, here is your (you)

Attached: 1557443642945.jpg (220x200, 13K)

Did you watch this episode? What do you think about it? In my opinion, the world presented in this episode, although facade colorful, seems very false and unpleasant.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA 3.6 ROENTGEN AHJHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

good post, would read again

Attached: 1558994460693.png (1161x1209, 1.49M)

I have nothing but love for women, POC, LGBTI and all marginalised people. Jow Forums is a board of love and peace

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA 3.6 ROENTGEN AHJHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA1

Jow Forums has been, is and always will be a board of peace. Jow Forumsacks literally dindu nuffin.

Diversity means positive discrimination. It is not a word I use outside /pol.

Attached: diversityyy.jpg (643x767, 147K)

>diversity
You never see African or middle East countries or China

>Most diverse place
>Hates kikes and niggers
checks out