France 18 years ago

It's beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXj4rORO2Ec

Attached: 1558533140480.webm (512x360, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hohzR5YFdus
youtube.com/watch?v=u51TamFVU5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3wykLFyt174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do white frenchs actually exist? Holy shit.
Thought you were all Arabs/Africans by now.

Attached: 1506978692147.jpg (244x209, 24K)

French music of today is hip hop featuring Mamadou and Bilal

That was already true a couple of decades ago, though. 30-year-old boomers will remember 1998 (France '98 World Cup victory) to 2005 (banlieue riots) was actually peak black-blanc-beur, after the riots happened Eric Zemmour gained prominence and the consequences have never been the same since.

youtube.com/watch?v=hohzR5YFdus

youtube.com/watch?v=u51TamFVU5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=3wykLFyt174

There's plenty of brilliant French pop music out there, you just need to know what to look for.

america being concerned with racial purity..WHAT

Fuck off MK Ultra MONARCH faggot

totally not a creepy pedo

I want to kick this cunt in the face

All music is like that nowadays. No matter what genre, you will have a rap solo by Mtumbe about half way through.

>what dah hell are ya saying boy ? French are not white

disguesting
>white people
holy shit all those evil nazis

b but ... muh le french non white :'(

Attached: ung.png (1306x900, 853K)

was still a shithole, it only got worse

>youtube.com/watch?v=3wykLFyt174 [Remove]
That wasn't bad at all.

I want to fill Priscilla with my cum.

let me introduce you The Elder Burger America Olbivion coal burner and Hollywood pedo degeneracy editon limited

Attached: 1501769637090.jpg (1024x816, 87K)

France 18 years ago was already a degenerate racemixed shithole enriched by all sorts of subhumans

Since 1650-1700s all sorts of jews and southrons been moving to France, not to mention jews, niggers, egyption and arabs.

That's right, during the "French" Revolution (like a third of its leaders had Italian or partly shitalian origins) they even had a fucking "Coloured Battalion" made of niggers, mulattoes and quadroons.

Attached: le50%FrenchFace.png (1200x1105, 445K)

Largely you aren't. At very least what you call and consider to be "ethnic French" and/or "French with roots" today.

You see, the Franks were a Germanic Native European folk from what is now the Netherlands, and they spoke a Germanic tongue that contributed one-fifth of the French language's vocabulary (including its names for itself, its speakers and the country they live in) and also radically altered its grammar and pronunciation - hence why French is considered the most 'distant' Romance language from Classical Latin.

Until the 19th Century, most 'Frenchmen' in what is now 'France' didn't speak the 'French language', but rather a variety of distinct Romance tongues, such as Occitan.

Should the French change their name? I think so.

Attached: France4beginners.png (1148x2100, 2.59M)

Yeah i'm not white, pic of me

Attached: 62165862_2049071271887846_2560111906429861888_n.jpg (227x307, 14K)

I didn't say that all ihabitants of modern France are not native to Europe. What does your picture prove exactly? Is it your genealogical tree, because otherwise I can't say anything of your racial origins by this picture alone.

Plenty of jews and southron-descendant mongrels have stolen our Native European genes over the last few centuries, hence now you can see plenty of those mutts that seem to resemble actual humans. Jason Isaacs, Gwyneth Paltrow, Daniel Radcliffe all come to mind

It's the video creators that are the worst offenders with trash like this really.

The editors especially.

Kek

Muh dick

Attached: niggerss.jpg (315x314, 15K)

What is it with her? What are you trying to tell us user? Are you in danger?